The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
breezy

The Pyramids Were Not Tombs. Try Power Stations

Was thinking about the 90 days thing if this was a 3 sided pyramid...

But my only problem being that this pyramid has already been discovered during the cold war?

Or is it when this pyramid is discovered or disclosed to the masses rather than a select few military people, is when (if it is indeed 3 sided)

that we have this 90 day warning??

‘Cry dear Sphinx’Egypt’s finance ministry proposes renting out pyramids

March 2, 2013

000_nic540204.si.jpgAFP Photo / Pedro Ugarte

"Renting out Egypt's iconic landmarks, including the Giza Pyramids, to international clients could rake in up to $200 billion over five years, according to a proposal aimed at boosting the economy submitted to the country's antiquities ministry.

The proposal was authored by Egyptian intellectual Abdallah Mahfouz, who argued that renting historical sites could help breathe new life into the country’s economy.

Earlier this week, Adel Abdel Sattar, Egypt's secretary general of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, reportedly confirmed in an interview with local station ONTV the existence of the proposal to rent Egypt’s main monuments – including the pyramids at Giza, the Sphinx, the Abu Simbel Temple and the temples of Luxor – to international tourism firms."

http://rt.com/news/egypt-pyramids-renting-proposal-718/

Gawd I hope this does not see fruition...

• Like 1

‘Cry dear Sphinx’Egypt’s finance ministry proposes renting out pyramids

March 2, 2013

000_nic540204.si.jpgAFP Photo / Pedro Ugarte

"Renting out Egypt's iconic landmarks, including the Giza Pyramids, to international clients could rake in up to $200 billion over five years, according to a proposal aimed at boosting the economy submitted to the country's antiquities ministry.

The proposal was authored by Egyptian intellectual Abdallah Mahfouz, who argued that renting historical sites could help breathe new life into the country’s economy.

Earlier this week, Adel Abdel Sattar, Egypt's secretary general of the Supreme Council of Antiquities, reportedly confirmed in an interview with local station ONTV the existence of the proposal to rent Egypt’s main monuments – including the pyramids at Giza, the Sphinx, the Abu Simbel Temple and the temples of Luxor – to international tourism firms."

http://rt.com/news/egypt-pyramids-renting-proposal-718/

Gawd I hope this does not see fruition...

lol, that is so funny, the only people that will be able to afford to rent are the royals. I was at a horse show in Warsaw many years ago with a client and we were at the Kings Palace and some Prince was banned from ever coming back because he was allowed to stay there with his harem and they trashed the place.

This vid is about a beam of light shooting up from Kukulkan's Pyramid, in Chichen Itza, Yukatan, Mexico.

Bosnian Pyramid was also known to shoot up a beam and the image was placed on a thread (which I'm looking for now) in CHANI.

Los Enigmas del 2012 - El rayo de luz sobre la piramide de Kukulkan

And I just found this video...sorry if it's already posted somewhere!

Like China, Japan has many pyramids, too, but lot of them got buried or taken down to give way to the modern society.

Apart from that, strong energy grids were created intentionally, using naturally available grid and adding man made grid points (like stone circles over 12000 years ago) through out its long history.

Mystery Light Beams Appear In Japan 2012 HD

• Like 1

Interesting to see the pyramids covered in Snow this year, First any living person has seen seemingly... 

Thought I would bump this thread, as its a fascinating read, and worth a look over for those new and old.

• Like 4

I agree, Chewy!  :bump:

But there was one 3-sided pyramid being found in Bermuda water somewhere, and then another one on Antarctica, I thought.

I don't really trust my memory but I thought the entity said when we see 3 lots of them, something significant starts to happen from that time...

I was thinking that one more to go...

If anyone remembers correctly, please let us know. B) ..

• Like 2

The entity said that when the true three sided pyramid was found, there would be 90 days until reset or 0000

He also said his elders believed it would be  found in Africa, iirc.  I will go and dig out the lines regarding this. but perhaps tomorrow  or so.  Hope this helps. 8) 

• Like 5

The entity said that when the true three sided pyramid was found, there would be 90 days until reset or 0000

He also said his elders believed it would be  found in Africa, iirc.  I will go and dig out the lines regarding this. but perhaps tomorrow  or so.  Hope this helps. 8) 

Thanks heaps for that, breezy!

I actually found a 3-sided pyramid in Japan, too, but it wasn't the true 3 sided...glad.

The pyramid in question is sticking out to the Pacific Ocean side, artificially created by someone on a remote island located in South of Japan.

3 sides were defined as straight lines but then where the 4th side should be if the pyramid was in the tetrahedron shaped, is actually naturally connected to the land and the cliff adjacent to it, so it's not the exact tetrahedral construction.

So I recall I was thinking, FEWWWWW it's not the real one to bother, then.

Anyway, like China, Japan has heaps of pyramids, too.

The one above was found by someone climbed up to the top of another pyramid, then looked around near by area towards the sea, then accidentally found this one which was sticking out, in pyramid shape.

Until then, no researcher knew nothing about the place, I think.

So these pyramids are located along grids and their locations follow familiar pattern....the researchers found the placement of the near by pyramid and this pyramid made up the shape of Orion's Belt....as you see in Giza pyramids.

• Like 3

Here's a pyramid story for you Thanks Phillipbbg

Huge Underwater Pyramid Discovered Near Portugal – The Navy is Investigating

January 29, 2014

underwaterr.jpg

(artist rendition I think)

"Portuguese news reported the discovery of a very large under water pyramid first discovered by Diocleciano Silva between the islands of São Miguel and Terceira in the Azores of Portugal.

According to claims, the structure is said to be perfectly squared and oriented by the cardinal points.

Current estimates obtained using GPS digital technology put the height at 60 meters with a base of 8000 square meters.

The Portuguese Hydrographic Institute of the Navy currently has the job of analyzing the data to determine whether or not the structure is man-made.

“The pyramid is perfectly shaped and apparently oriented by the cardinal points,” Silva told Diário Insular, the local newspaper.

The pyramid was found in an area of the mid-Atlantic that has been underwater for about 20,000 years. Considering this is around the time of the last ice age where glaciation was melting from its peak 2000 years prior, whatever civilization, human or not, that was around before the ice age, could be responsible for building the pyramid."

Portuguese Navy still hasn’t determined the origins, many might question why this hasn’t been first reported on sooner than late 2012. Certainly the NOAA who studies volcanic activity in the area of the pyramid would have discovered the pyramid through sonar imaging and so forth since the area is heavily studied due to volcanic activity.

Either the NOAA hasn’t yet come across it, they are hiding what they have found, or the pyramid doesn’t exist. The last theory does not seem to be likely given the authenticity of the find."

right-is.jpg

Right: The actual pyramid, as scanned with high-tech device

snip

more info and images video at the site

http://themindunleashed.org/2014/01/huge-underwater-pyramid-discovered-near-portugal-navy-investigating.html

More links about this

'Sunken Atlantis Pyramid' Discovered off Azores Coast

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/atlantis-discovered-pyramid-aozres-islands-sunken-509298

Amateur Discovery Of PERFECT Submerged PYRAMID (Azores

http://www.azores-pyramid.org/latest-news

and on the other side of the fence we have this to consider, but for some reason I don't believe it.

Portuguese Navy denies existence of underwater pyramid on the Azorean Islands

http://www.bubblews.com/news/1355190-portuguese-navy-denies-existence-of-underwater-pyramid-on-the-azorean-islands

• Like 6

Thats some amount of Pyramids that are now being found throughout the world in general...

With new technology they might be easier to find but still, I remember when I was a boy

the only pyramids you ever heard of was the ones in Egypt.

Great to see all the same, or does it just pose more questions than answers?

• Like 7

Stumbled across this by accident.... It was the original video I watched a few years ago, although the upload date is 2014....

Interesting stuff none the less and worth a watch if you haven't seen it already.

• Like 4

Inter connectedness...

This is just a visual of a plan drawn up about sharing resources across the EU...

It shows how from one nation to another, the energy can be pulled and shared.

For some reason it reminded me of the inter connectedness of pyramids through-out the world...

post-499-0-22084900-1438621700_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I'm just going to throw this one out there and see what happens and where it goes...

Been thinking about life, Earth, universe and all things in between and beyond last wee while.

I have always had a strong sense of spirituality in my life, but I ask to many questions for organised religion to answer, so like many I became a man of faith, over religion... Putting faith in human kind to do the right thing, while always believing in some form of higher being, higher self.

I had originally put a big post with the photo above, but deleted it... So rather than wasting a thought, I think it would be best to write down what I thought of, when thinking about it...

I watched a documentary not long after the planet dubbed Earth2 was discovered.

The doc was about how man kind has been around for over 2 Billion years...

To some this is staggering, to others it's common knowledge, and to some it's another piece to the puzzle.

My mind is one big jigsaw, and trying to write it in order is difficult, so if I jump around I do apologise.

In my youth I used to read the books that was about the unexplained things in the world... Like footprints beside dinosaur prints, pyramids, big foot, Nessie, space, etc etc... But funnily enough the one that always stuck in my mind was the footprint Beside the dinosaur prints, I was only around 8 or 9 and I liked dinosaurs so that's probably why I remembered that one the most...

Fast forward 24 years or so, and you hear about life in this manner, lasting so long

...no big surprise...

Just a confirmation of something that you had an incline towards.

The documentary went on to say that even though we're 2 Billion years old, we have however had to re populate, after a near extinction level event...

Each civilisation lived for 'X' amount of thousand years, (more or less) and then be it an ice age, meteorite, war... Some cataclysmic event reduced the population down to a level where we had to start again,

With a lot of that in mind, and casting my mind back to the robot that was supposed to be found on the moon... I began thinking, well perhaps we have already been there before... (Hyrogliphics, ancient artwork, scriptures, etc) suggest in sort that we 'could' have... (Understandably many do believe this) But taking that we did get to the moon before, we could have left clues, or bases, or what ever, and we could have left a trace back on earth to "a secret book" containing all technology, knowledge that's far greater than our first beliefs, a book (i say book figuratively speaking to the meaning of great knowledge on all things) looked after by an elite group who has taken it upon themselves to preserve the book thus preserving the narrative of the human alien. (Assuming all aliens originated from a similar source, (dna structure) but adapting to the landscape around it....

Now thinking ahead - IF we already had the knowledge to go to Earth2 and per say we found 'life' on it, bringing it back to earth, showing some form of alien life.. IT (other creature) would be no different to looking at a new species found here on earth (assuming we haven't identified every living organism on earth)

Or another way is a worm maybe a worm, but bigger on another planet dependent on gravity. Assuming gravity could play a part in the growth of native born species to its planet.

In essence, we could have exceeded our own technological capabilities sometime in a past eon.

The old myths and legends of the Bermuda Triangle, Atlantis, even relating to Middle Earth could all be possible with this theory, or incase of the Bermuda triangle, it could have been some 'future' technology they learned which created some form of "portal"

Its just that we haven't developed their technology for ourselves to be able to 'see it'

It is possible that we have lived out a number of known civilisation on a mass scale more than just the once, in fact dozens of times if not more...

The more I expand my mind to this, we could have at some point already reached the heights of interstellar travel, and perhaps, like the film interstellar, created our own 5D and higher dimensions.

And from there, live in these dimensions...

But that's a very centralised view, that all things related from the nasca lines, to the power of the pyramids on a global bases, to space travel, to the Bermuda Triangle, to Atlantis, is all a result of past civilisations in this manner, and might not have anything to do with the 'little green man' that has been stereotypically depicted as Aliens. That description could be a case of 'pointing over there' while running in the opposite direction.

It seems relatively clear, or plausible based on this hypothetical analysis that it is all a result of the human race hitting a near death event then rebuilding a new society when the earth itself permits as such, (thaws out after an ice age, or meteorite, war etc...)

It could explain the result in pyramids, and tesla re-created the pyramids to generate power based on the same principles as the pyramids, showing that they were built for a purpose on earth as opposed to anything else.

Reverse technology could be a result in 'our future selfs' returning, and crashing on this (our civilisation time) planet after their time on this earth made them move in the first place to another planet

I'm not sure if this makes sense, but once you get the just of the thinking its easy to follow that chain of thought as such about self preservation.

I don't know how many of you watched the film interstellar or in fact liked it for that matter, but it certainly joined a few dots, in the sense...

The gravitational pull, the black hole, and the communication between father and daughter... Living inside a dimension where time is everywhere at once, each moment captured, like a film reel that your holding in your hands. It's stationary, the reel, but once you put it through a projector it becomes life...

To some degree the communication in the film reminded me a bit of the chani entity communication, could have been a human, in the same sort of time frame or non time existence Frame.

Its an open ended thought built on probability... Plenty of room for disagreement or issues that dont add up.

But for myself it perhaps took alot of stuff from the 'fantasy' 'mythological' and put it into the possibility bracket.

As an artist i keep my imagination open to everything and anything, philosophically i like to ponder on such thoughts...

But in essence it has alot to do with interconnected-ness, And if we learned the basic mistakes from past civilisations, we could have created the perfect society sometime in the futures past...

Perhaps we did... And its them that have come back via However they can, (communication like chani, ufo, teleportation, inter stellar communication or whatever) to help.

And it might be a case we already self populated at some point throughout this galaxy.

EDIT *** correction, for life being around for 2 Billion years, instead of 2 Million years

• Like 7

Researchers discover what was located on top of the Great Pyramid

http://www.ancient-code.com/researchers-discover-what-was-located-on-top-of-the-great-pyramid/

"The investigations of renowned Spanish architect Miguel Pérez-Sánchez that lasted over ten years, allowed  him to rebuild via computer models and with great accuracy, the pyramid of Cheops and determine that it was “crowned” by a sphere of 2 meters in diameter."

keopsesfera.jpg?resize=565%2C376

"As proposed by Pérez-Sánchez, the sphere that the ancient Egyptians placed at the top of the pyramid symbolized the Eye of Horus and had a diameter of 2,718 royal cubits (2.7 meters), which is the accurate measure of the number e. The sphere located on the Pyramid was placed as a worship to the Sun and Sirius, the brightest star in the sky, which was associated with Isis."

"The geodesic dependence of the Great Pyramid has been confirmed by scaling relations based on the sexagesimal system. The weight of the pyramid is estimated at 5,955,000 tons. Multiplied by 10^8 gives a reasonable estimate of the earth’s mass. It also represents the Sun’s Radius: Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10^8 is the sun’s mean radius. [270.45378502 Pyramid Inches* 10^8 = 427,316 miles]"

• Like 6

look familiar Unity

teslaTower.jpg

Researchers discover what was located on top of the Great Pyramid

http://www.ancient-code.com/researchers-discover-what-was-located-on-top-of-the-great-pyramid/

"The investigations of renowned Spanish architect Miguel Pérez-Sánchez that lasted over ten years, allowed  him to rebuild via computer models and with great accuracy, the pyramid of Cheops and determine that it was “crowned” by a sphere of 2 meters in diameter."

keopsesfera.jpg?resize=565%2C376

"As proposed by Pérez-Sánchez, the sphere that the ancient Egyptians placed at the top of the pyramid symbolized the Eye of Horus and had a diameter of 2,718 royal cubits (2.7 meters), which is the accurate measure of the number e. The sphere located on the Pyramid was placed as a worship to the Sun and Sirius, the brightest star in the sky, which was associated with Isis."

"The geodesic dependence of the Great Pyramid has been confirmed by scaling relations based on the sexagesimal system. The weight of the pyramid is estimated at 5,955,000 tons. Multiplied by 10^8 gives a reasonable estimate of the earth’s mass. It also represents the Sun’s Radius: Twice the perimeter of the bottom of the granite coffer times 10^8 is the sun’s mean radius. [270.45378502 Pyramid Inches* 10^8 = 427,316 miles]"

Good day unity and phillipbbg.

On ancient aliens; plus scientist in Russia have proven they were not just power sources but connect to the grid lines throughout and beyond our solar system (the pyramids). Tessa's used the geothermal energy in the ground of the earth which would connect to these stations and sub stations (that would of) brought free energy to everyone on this planet. The only reason it didn't happen; the bankers (JP Morgan) got whiff what he was using it for and tore it down and stop the funding.

The simple truth here (at least in this time frame here on earth); most people don't really care, they don't mind being dictated or pushed around or what really goes on around them (some say fear; its truthfully laziness).

But as we move along this end cycle "awakenings" are happening and eventually all will.

The laughable part in all of this: Shakespeare actually knew the truth expressing that life here is a play; most rush into costume and play there parts. We all have and most still do. What does this have to do with the topic? Everything. For those which is 75% of the population or more that believe in reincarnation or having many lives here or elsewhere. The ancient ones described that we all at one time played a part. What does that mean. You probably lived on that side of the fence; the very fence the people you're against.

The ancient ones also spoke of earth is a learning place for souls. A very difficult place where souls come to "try" to achieve an advanced degree in soul school.

True, not true...it doesn't matter; the only thing that does is truly what you believe as an individual. The only true thing that matters here as a "soul" family is finally "really" not talking about it...but truly "loving ourselves and each other". That's it. No matter the chaos or not or what is true or not.

I hope you all love yourselves and love each other. Forgive, breathe, smile, laugh and let go of that energy that blinds you.

Have a terrific weekend!

Namaste,

12:12

• Like 5

Did the Pyramids Function as an Irrigation Mechanism?

...Did the formation of Pyramids somehow caused the massive floods and some parts had to be destroyed to stop them?

...Did the formation of Pyramids caused the Big Flood 12000 years ago?

If ever so, was that an intentional act or accident? (Like accidentally triggering act of War, like accidentally shooting someone though didn't have intention of fully doing it.)  

Just wildly imagining...

• Like 4

Scientifically, this makes sense.The sacred geometric shape plus the "drawing" factor of the gold could bring up water from the ground. If you think about the great pyramids in Egypt which is in a desert, that function could be very useful. I recall seeing a documentary one time that showed the 9 foot hole at the very bottom of the great pyramid and a running river some feet below- that show was filmed in the seventies and I have never seen that information anywhere else. This would have been used to draw the water up from there. I am not sure how I know this but I getting some real bells ringing about this.

• Like 4

Excitement Mounts as New Infrared Scan in Tomb of Tutankhamun Suggests Two Untouched Hidden Chambers

Posted By: Watchman

Date: Tuesday, 10-Nov-2015 11:14:24

Following a dramatic new theory by archaeologist Nicholas Reeves that the tomb of Tutankhamun contains two hidden chambers and one of them is the final resting place of Queen Nefertiti, the Ministry of Antiquities in Egypt launched high-tech analyses within the boy king’s tomb on November 4. A new infrared scan of the walls of Tutankhamun’s tomb has now detected an area of greater heat, which may indeed point to a hidden chamber. Excitement among historians is mounting that the long lost queen, and no doubt her wealth of treasures, may finally be found.

Factum Arte scans reveal possible presence of hidden doors

National Geographic reports that Nicholas Reeves first suspected hidden chambers in Tutankhamun’s tomb following a detailed examination of the Factum Arte scans of the artistic works on the walls of the tomb. Reeves noticed fissures that he thinks may indicate the presence of two sealed doors in the tomb’s north and west walls.

“Cautious evaluation of the Factum Arte scans over the course of several months has yielded results which are beyond intriguing: indications of two previously unknown doorways, one set within a larger partition wall and both seemingly untouched since antiquity,” writes Reeves in a paper on his study of the scans. “The implications are extraordinary: for, if digital appearance translates into physical reality, it seems we are now faced not merely with the prospect of a new, Tutankhamun-era storeroom to the west; to the north appears to be signalled a continuation of tomb KV 62 and within these uncharted depths an earlier royal interment—that of Nefertiti herself, celebrated consort, co-regent, and eventual successor of pharaoh Akhenaten.”

The Search Continues: Scientists to Use Radar in Hunt for the Tomb of Nefertiti

Tutankhamun Death Mask was Made for Nefertiti, Archaeologist says

The Elusive Tomb of Queen Nefertiti may lie behind the walls of Tutankhamun's Burial Chamber

Image showing the location of the two chambers from Dr. Reeves report. The upcoming radar scan will search for their existence.

Image showing the location of the two chambers from Dr. Reeves report. The upcoming radar scan will search for their existence. (Daily Mail)

Tutankhamun hastily buried in Nefertiti’s tomb?

Reeves posits that King Tutankhamun’s tomb was unfinished when he died unexpectedly as a teenager in 1332 BC. Consequently, he was hastily buried in the tomb of Queen Nefertiti, the principal wife of Akhenaten, who is believed to have fathered Tutankhamun with another wife. Reeves believes that Tutankhamun’s tomb displaced part of Nefertiti's tomb and assumed some of her burial goods and space.

Reeves points out that the tomb is far more typical of Egyptian queens rather than king due to its position to the right of the entrance shaft. In addition, the small size of Tutankhamun's burial chamber has been puzzling to Egyptologists, who have wondered why his burial chamber is the same size as an antechamber and not the typical size of a tomb fit for an Egyptian King. These factors suggest that Tutankhamun’s tomb is part of a larger complex that has not yet been uncovered or that the tomb may not have been intended for him but rather for Nefertiti.

Nefertiti was the chief consort of the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten (formerly Amenhotep IV), who reigned from approximately 1353 to 1336 BC. Known as the Ruler of the Nile and Daughter of Gods, she acquired unprecedented power, and is believed to have held equal status to the pharaoh himself. However, much controversy lingers about Nefertiti after the twelfth regal year of Akhenaten, when her name vanishes from the pages of history. Despite numerous searches, her final resting place has never been found. She is one of the most searched-for queens in Egyptian history.

The Quest to find Nefertiti, Queen of the Nile

The Mysterious Disappearance of Nefertiti, Ruler of the Nile

The iconic bust of Nefertiti, discovered by Ludwig Borchardt, is part of the Ägyptisches Museum Berlin collection, currently on display in the Altes Museum

The iconic bust of Nefertiti, discovered by Ludwig Borchardt, is part of the Ägyptisches Museum Berlin collection, currently on display in the Altes Museum (public domain).

Infrared scan provides initial evidence of hidden chamber

Last month, the Egyptian Ministry of Antiquities gave approval for testing of Reeves theory and on November 4 high-tech but low impact analyses were initiated. The first test involved infrared thermography, which measures temperature distributions on a surface.

According to Mamdouh el-Damaty, the Minister of Antiquities, “the preliminary analysis indicates the presence of an area different in its temperature than the other parts of the northern wall.” The variation in temperature hints at an open area behind the wall.

“If Dr Reeves is correct, the hidden tomb could be far more magnificent than anything found in Tutankhamun's burial chamber,” reports National Geographic.

El-Damaty says that “a number of experiments will be carried out to determine more accurately the area marking the difference in temperature,” and adds that additional infrared thermography will be carried out over the next week to confirm the results.

Featured image: Scans of the north wall of King Tutankhamun's burial chamber have revealed features beneath the intricately decorated plaster (highlighted) a researcher believes may be a hidden door, possibly to the burial chamber of Nefertiti. Credit: Factum Arte.

By April Holloway

more, plus images and pictures:

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/excitement-mounts-new-infrared-scan-tomb-tutankhamun-suggests-hidden-020612

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=32325

• Like 5

‘Heat anomaly’ found in Great Pyramid of Giza, could be secret chamber

November 10, 2015

"An ‘impressive’ heat difference between the blocks has been found at four of Egypt’s pyramids, including the famous Great Pyramid of Giza, researchers say. The finding has been uncovered by a project aiming to penetrate the secrets of the pyramids.

An international team of architects and researchers from Egypt, France, Canada and Japan is taking part in a scientific project called Scan Pyramids, launched on October 25 by the Egyptian Antiquities Ministry. The team uses technology such as infrared thermography to scan and map the pyramids of Giza and Dahshur, according to the Egyptian authorities.

Thermal scanning of the monuments has found that some of the limestone blocks were hotter than others.

"The teams have concluded the existence of several thermal anomalies that were observed in all monuments during the heating up or the cooling down phases," the statement said, as cited by AFP. “To explain such anomalies a lot of hypothesis and possibilities could be drawn up: presence of voids behind the surface, internal air currents.”

snip

https://www.rt.com/news/321413-egypt-pyramids-heat-anomaly/

Tx Phillipbbg

• Like 6