The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Acolyte

5 DAYS LEFT - The Daily MAYAN Countdown thread

As we work our way through this year of the Maya I think it's best to reiterate there is no mention in any Maya teachings of a doomsday scenario on 21st dec this year, only transformation and change.

Many have written up doomsday stories but all are fictional and have nothing to do with Maya traditions or teachings. I have this on the best mentored authority. One of which is John Major Jenkins. I would suggest anyone who really wants to find out more about the Mayan ways they search out for John’s books on the subject of which there are many.

The little exposed truth behind the Mayan culture is that they are a gentle people in touch with the world in ways we have mostly forgotten.

Some of this comes from direct personal experiences with these people as well.

I have to agree with you there. When I was in the Mayan riviera I had the great opportunity to speak with one of the archeologists that was working on a new find near Coba regarding the 2012 calendar.  He explained, from what I can remember, that indeed the Mayan 2012 prophecy was NOT about the end of the world and as you said it was more about change.

I suppose its how you interpret what doom & change can be.

Both can be part of the 1 thing.

2012 is as we know the year we move into Aquarius, and this could very well be the change that the Mayans talk about.

However it is also said that the age of Aquarius could also lead to the police state, One world Government etc...

Which is doom and gloom enough.

But again on the plus side, its can also be about being brought closer to a higher state of mind, which would be a welcome change.

I'm not sure if I buy into the whole doomsday 2012 scenario, but then again I aint no expert on this subject, I just going with intuition and common sense so's to speak.

I definitely think their will be some sort of "push" into what ever it is thats meant to happen in 2012, but I think it will be more a case of 2013 will be the year for the "push" simply because, when the human race, who lets face it the vast majority know of this 2012 date more than any other date in recent history, will be so elated that nothing has happened, that they wont expect it in 2013, how do we combat it? not sure, will we even be able to? who knows,

But what I do know, is that it truely is ashame that we, as humans, cant live side by side on an equal bases where, we actually care for one another and not just about ourselfs.

Greatest crisis of consciousness for me, is I work for a company as a designer, and all I do, is work my ass off harder than most people in there, work every machine in there (where no-one else needs to know that) and basically get paid a pitiful wage, the company make thousands off my knowledge and I daily work on projects worth a lot of money...

I know that most reading this will agree and no doubt there will be ones saying "yip thats me to" We keep these companies afloat because thats the world we live in.

But what we should be doing is working for each other and not the machine, we should be wanting to help each other and not make money for people sitting on their butt doing sweet F.A

Yes, Chewy you are right, which is why I really hope that ascension into 5D can and will happen.  Life in 5D would be wonderful without the need to scape around just trying to live and provide for our families. The PTW made it like that, they made people want and need more so they would be continually trapped in the money and survival game, slaves to what they have made us think we want - the power of advertising hey it worked well.  At the end of the day we just need shelter, food, water and clothes to keep warm when necessary. How well they trained us right from children about wanting more and having to work to get it. When I got sick of working for the system (after 38 years of it), my partner and I started to plan a way out, to sell everything in the city and move to the country and to do things differently. It took 6 months for it to materialise but was really worth it in my view.  Just the act of planning a move to another location or job makes it easier to get through the day, then bingo the universe realises that is what you want and provides and opportunity to do it.

Everything will be OK Chewy, it HAS to be and if enough of us WILL it to be then so it SHALL be.

Some interesting comments on the former white hat site if you want to take a look.

Reptilian Illuminati Cabal Will Destroy Los Angeles March 22, 2012

Posted By: Jordon [send E-Mail]

Date: Friday, 9-Mar-2012 17:39:28

The 188 destruction cycle below…Los Angeles is the next target, submarines with nukes are already off the West Coast. Calling all un-compromised White Hats: we must stop this.

February 27, 2010 – – Chile Earthquake 8.8

Then 188 days later. . .

September 4, 2010 – – Christchurch Earthquake 7.1

Then 188 days later. . .

March 11, 2011 – – Japan Earthquake 9.0

Then 188 days later. . .

September 15, 2011 – – Fiji Earthquake 7.3

Then 188 days later. . .

March 22, 2012

Los Angeles Quake 9.2

http://formerwhitehat.wordpress.com/2012/03/09/reptilian-illuminati-cabal-will-destroy-los-angeles-march-22-2012/

Source RMN http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=233013

Hey

Found these really fun to watch vids. Maybe they have been posted before, dont know.

They are all very interesting, all I have watched. Kind of summing up things one has seen bits of over all.

Connects to 12.21.2012

Episode 5

Spirit Science 5 - Keys of our Past

All my best

narnug

Narnug, I love these videos...thanks for sharing!

Yes, aren't they fantastic.

They are so simple and straight to the point.

My pleasure BBB

I think I will also post them in interesting documentaries.

I think all deserve an opportunity to know about these.

All my best

narnug

Happy New Year Everyone !

It was only in the mid 1700's that the New Year changed to Jan 1. Up till then most celebrated the New Year on the spring equinox..

[move] :-*:-* :-*:-* :-*:-*[/move]

Lets party as 2012 now begins!

OK then, one to watch out for (not that I am a fan of the GFL) but just putting it out there...

***Important Message*** from SaLuSa on GFL / Olympians / St Germain

Posted By: Mr.Ed [send E-Mail]

Date: Monday, 30-Apr-2012 14:23:30

SaLuSa 11-January-2012

GFL + OLYMPIANS + SAINT GERMAIN

The Olympians and the Central Council of the Galactic Federation of Light, April 29, 2012

Greetings from the Galactic Federation of Light,

The day May of 5th is the day of five, the number of Epsilon, of Apollo, of Light. In this day all portals all over Earth will be officially activated and the procedure has been locked in place. No matter if they are free or occupied1, on this day all portals will go under the control of the [inter] Galactic Federation of Light2, under control of the Olympians and this includes all flight systems of this Galaxy.

We have already warned you that Olympus is active. The hyper weapon, this energy umbrella of high technology, has been activated and protects your consciousness and your emotions from the dark efforts to create fear. Through DNA intervention3, its aim is to develop the collective consciousness.

Our next message will be about our first contact. For security reasons the date is not announced. One of your media will announce that we are coming. Twenty four hours prior to our arrival you will be warned to get ready by a message that will interrupt the program of all your media. Then all your media will be closed and all flights will be cancelled. You will see on your TV sets a clock counting down for the earthly time left before our arrival.

The countdown for total disclosure and the fall of the false veil has started.

We are the Olympians and the Central Council of the Inter Galactic Federation of Light.

Channeler: Demetra

------------------------

1 Occupied portals: This probably means that certain area is used now for other purposes. At all ages, in all centuries and regardless of religion, people used to build temples over such portals for diverse reasons. A representative example of such a portal is considered Aya Sofia in Istanbul, Turkey. For those who may consider that this place is now occupied by Muslims they should consider that before it was occupied by Christians.

2 The channeller claims that the appropriate term is “Intergalactic Federation of Light”. This should mean that more than one Galaxies are involved.

3 see comment 1 in the message of April 27th

http://gflolympiansgreek.blogspot.pt/

Source  http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=238407

ASTRO-CLIMATE FORECAST FOR MAY 2012

Posted By: RobertS

Date: Tuesday, 1-May-2012 13:53:56

It appears that the energy of the astro-climate will bring some chaos, and some ruin by violent action in the month of May. Again, it be how we use and carry this information with concern, without going into the worry and fear, the worry and fear of which can paralyse into inaction, and freezes the mental process.

Quoting the May 2012 astro-climate forecast as likely to happen, from Pierre de Châtillon at http://www.incapabledesetaire.com/

May 2012, the potential is devastating.

As I have already announced, in May the tone changes. The alignments, the planets, the moment, the directions, all the actors will come together for a memorable act of the divine chicane.

Of the Apocalypse in progress, this month will be the first major alignment of planets highlighting the land.

The solar radiation is going to continue to demonstrate of the instability. The U.V. going to continue to be more powerful all month long and going to wind up higher towards the north.

Transmitted through the powerful radiation of dawn and sunrise, a vital episode of aggressive climate in the second half of May will provoke some rise of suicides and senseless violence.

The recent tornados of the Colorado and that of Toulouse belong to a chain of powerful geoclimatic events which are going to affect the Earth. This alignment will leave its imprint on the whole planet by a surge of geoclimatic activities , particularly on two great distinct regions, the center of America as well as India, Thailand and the South of China. Thunderstorms, sleet, rains and tornados are to foresee in greater quantity than usual.

It is in the week of May 20 when this alignment will peak. Besides creating high tides and flooding, it is as well in these two major regions that could begin unusual movements of the earth's crust, while the moon will be in perfect alignment with the sun in an eclipse that will travel from Asia to America on 20 and 21 May.

It is at this moment when will open a window of significant earthquakes on American Midwest. These shocks, susceptible to occur within the hour following dawn, could be sufficient to leave heavy after effects if we consider the low levels of the coastal lands south of Lake Michigan as high as Chicago, large quantity of nuclear power stations in this region and the nearness of the New Madrid fault. May Day will be certainly an appropriate term.

It is in May, 2011, at the bicentenary remembrance of the earthquakes of 1811 of the New Madrid fault, that FEMA launched an exercise of national disaster simulating a major earthquake in the region of New Madrid,. In January, 2011, FEMA issued a call for tender for the emergency equipment, including 140 million meals for 7 million persons.

The G8 summit and the NATO were scheduled to be held in Chicago one following the other, the week of 20 May. Not long ago, the G8 summit was relocated to Camp David in Maryland, leaving the NATO summit in Chicago with in preparation for mass demonstrations which could reunite at least every protestor of America.

After the military helicopters in practice in the sky of Chicago, it appears that the military seem frankly interested in the place, since they have elected headquarters in an old disused hotel in Chicago whence they conduct night exercises of urban warfare and remain silent about their mission. At the same time, the military base in Minot, North Dakota conducted a major exercise in conjunction with the Canadian army. Here an exchange of mail coming from the city of Chicago and secret services identifies that they prepare an evacuation plan in Chicago and asked the Red Cross to "put aside temporary shelters to be used in case of evacuation of the city. "

I can not accurately measure the consequences, but the powder magazine will be fully charged from 20 to 21 May and this region could well become a trap.

In short, Saturn, Mars and Jupiter will be added to the Sun, Mercury, Venus and Earth to constitute the power of a single alignment folded up on itself. In this main section will be added three other independent members. Saturn, Earth, Uranus - Mars, Earth, Venus and Neptune - Venus Earth and Pluto. All this the week of the 20th. Let us grit the teeth.

NB: The celestial chart is not appropriate to demonstrate the indirect alignments. I am considering possible changes before bringing it online.

All the best,

Pierre de Chatillon May 1, 2012

Source  http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=238491

I know there are some threads regarding dreams but I didn't find any.

So I will just put this here, might be related who knows.

This night was the second in row that I dreamt numbers, time and weekdays.

The number 10 kept coming in a very strong way both nights.

I got two precise timings many times, 14:05 and 16:05. First I felt it was too "late" but then I realized it was not?

One of the nights I got the feeling that something was postponed either from Tuseday to Thursday or from Thursday to Saturday (postponed 2 days).

There were more things in the dreams. But I think the rest was just for "decoration" made by me.

Dont know what this means, if anything. These were just not like "normal" dreams. And came in a row. So I wanted to share.

amb

narnug

Funny you should mention dreams.

I had a really really estranged dream some time ago this year.

Where I was leaving an island getting ready to board the boat,  where for some reasons (wait for it) dolphins were swimming around the water, and started jumping onto the land. When they reached land, they began to grow hair a bit similar to dogs, but were clearly still dolphins, and could walk...(?)

The sky changed from a rosey day, to cloudy and a very apocolyptic colour of orange and red, mixed inbetween thick cloud, which came around quite suddenly but still stayed insanely bright (considering the amount of cloud mass and thickness) my vision (as in my eyes in the dream as I was me in the dream as myself 1st person. Not looking from above or viewing myself in the 3rd person, I was there in the dream, body and soul) became more orangey due to the atmosphere around, and we all had to go into the building immediately because the air was unbreathable, it was like a gas, we couldnt leave and we didnt know what was going on. No-one died or anything, but obviously the waves were splashing everywhere, the water had raised even more than normal, and crept into the building itself...

Havnt a clue why the dolphins were there, and its certainly not the 1st apocalyptic dream I have had.

The dolphin explanation I have was that I had read it in the ME TELL U thread sometime before, and maybe it was on the tip of my imagination....

Oh did I tell you also that dreams I tend to remember come real? hence the reason I try not to remember dreams or sleep for long for that matter, not that I think for 1 minute that what i talk about is possible or is going to happen, but normally 9 out of 10 times when something does happen, the dots from dreams are connected.

to give you a general idea, one time I had a dream where I seen a coffin in a particular room (in my parents house) which was surrounded by a great light, bright and pure, it was pure light... I didnt see who was in the coffin due to the bright light, but 1 week later a beloved family member died, this guy meant the world to me...

His coffin was placed in the same room, in the same place, and in the same position as I had seen. So you can understand why its difficult to see and know whats in front of you, and sometimes not knowing is better than knowing, because it can drive you insane. I mean how can you tell people what you had a hard dream about one week then the next week it happens....

I think the moral in my story here within this thread is always be prepared, we may speculate on what the future holds this year, in both doom and glory, but what ever eventuality prevails preparation of ones mind and soul is key.

The Daily MAYAN Countdown thread - 365 Days to Go

Whether you buy into the Mayan date of 21 December 2012 or not, 2012 is going to be a Ride.

Pop in everyday and share a thought as we countdown the next 365 days and keep a record of how things are shaping up or down LOL

:D ;D8)

;) Well i had a full on talking on tongues vision and ceremony in  my temple Dec 21/ 2010 at around 11 PM. Galactic plane activation, lunar eclispe solar Equinox  in Revati naksharta i believe. Serious stuff. The alignment has already taken place, we are moving into transition of the shifting which does take a few yeras...

Are we glowing in the dark yet?  :)

Depends on whose eyes you are looking through.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn21797-maya-astronomical-tables-found-daubed-on-wall.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news

Archaeologists have discovered a 9th-century Mayan house with astronomical tables inscribed on the walls. The tables suggest that the Mesoamerican civilisation had advanced astronomy for over 1000 years, and that the information was widely available in Mayan society

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn21797-maya-astronomical-tables-found-daubed-on-wall.html?DCMP=OTC-rss&nsref=online-news

Archaeologists have discovered a 9th-century Mayan house with astronomical tables inscribed on the walls. The tables suggest that the Mesoamerican civilisation had advanced astronomy for over 1000 years, and that the information was widely available in Mayan society

Wonder if they had the same censorship problems we have today.... I suppose in those days the G Men would come with there barrow of plaster to cover the walls of info and cart them off to the temple for ritual sacrifice or the hidden work camps .....Mmmm

Wonder if they had the same censorship problems we have today.... I suppose in those days the G Men would come with there barrow of plaster to cover the walls of info and cart them off to the temple for ritual sacrifice or the hidden work camps .....Mmmm

Yes Phill, I shall start looking at graffiti in a different light from now on. Perhaps the "Cripps" and the "Bloods" and the like are misunderstood prophets. Words of wisdom could be scrawled all over suburban trains. Don't be surprised if the "Rosetta Stone" of graffiti turns up in an old abandoned subway tunnel soon!  8)

Apocalypse not now: Mayan relic says 2012 not end of time

The discovery in a Guatemala jungle of a previously unknown version of the Mayan calendar offers humankind a ray of hope: the world is not going to end on December 21, 2012 and could most probably last for another billion years – or more.

­The ancient inscription is estimated to be the oldest Mayan almanac found so far. It dates back some 1,200 years, at least 600 years older than previous examples. In many ways, however, the new calendar corresponds with others.

The initial results of its study have been published in Science magazine by experts from Boston University. They say the calendar precisely describes solar and lunar cycles, as well as the motion of the brightest stars. Most probably it was used to conduct ceremonies and rituals, synchronized with the positions of celestial bodies.

The astronomical table was found in the ruins of an ancient Mayan city, lost in a rain forest at Xultun in northeastern Guatemala. It was preserved in good condition, inscribed on the walls of a tiny cell, measuring little more than half a meter square.

Its calculations say the Mayan 6,000-year-cycle does not end with doomsday, as cycles succeed one another for an unlimited period of time.

The discovery means that December21, 2012 merely marks the beginning of a new calendar cycle, not an apocalypse, as was previously thought.

On one wall of the ancient astronomers’ workshop is a Moon calendar, tracking the Moon's phases for about 13 years. The adjacent wall contains figures indicating four time spans from roughly 935 to 6,700 AD.

The walls are also adorned with portraits of kings. It is for them that the priests kept their records, to give sound advice when times demanded a tough decision.

“What you have here is astronomy driven by religion,” says expert on Mayan astronomy, Anthony Aveni of Colgate University in Hamilton, New York.

http://rt.com/news/maya-calendar-guatemala-discovery-973/

For the actual images of the calendar and surrounding areas, go to this thread and follow the BBC link.

The "oldest" Mayan calendar found: it ends 6000 yrs later, no rush

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,3693.0.html

sun-day-representing-sculpture-110.n.jpg

Aztec Calendar, an adaptation of the Mayan calendar, consisted of a 365-day agricultural calendar, as well as a 260-day sacred calendar. (This is a digital composite. Color added for visibility.)

http://rt.com/news/maya-calendar-guatemala-discovery-973/

How very convenient to be releasing this information and discovery at this time... also I thought older things were less accurate... or are they saying something else...LOL

Anyway this should give the forums something to chit chat about for a few months.

There must be inconsistencies interpreting these ancient artefacts.  Each 'expert' provides their interpretation of the ancient symbols etc, but they dont have the manual so each interpretation is individual and a subjective viewpoint I would think - who knows who is right and who is wrong.