The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
T

(!!!)._

thnx Katana,

U.S. Air Force Funds SETI, Will Investigate Using Radio Telescope Array to Detect and Track Orbiting Space Objects

8.67 GHz spin-flip transition of the 3He+ ion,

The ATA had been placed in hibernation mode last April as the result of the withdrawal of the SETI Institute’s former partner, U.C. Berkeley

Additional funds necessary for observatory re-activation and operations are being provided by the United States Air Force as part of a formal assessment of the instrument’s utility for Space Situational Awareness  -  (SSA)

source :.

http://www.seti.org/node/905

seems, US AF, Navy, SSC, etc need all the ears and eyes they can muster (prompted by the cloaked-4D-ship find??)

to clarify the characteristics of the impeding assault by the 'cav'

(this is very important)

prior to the 'cav's' active engagement (next year) we will witness an assault of impostor draco/human craft, (most of which will be holographic -Proj. Blue Beam/etc|) carrying the same insignia as the Andomedan+Ally craft (insignias posted a couple pages back), which will terrorize and kill human populations across the world. This will in effect invoke the hollywood associations/injections/programing  (battle LA/cowboys+aliens/Independence day/etc ) in most of the unaware global populace.

the desired effect is to create more fear and rejection of the 'cav' by the masses, in addition to support of the draco/human-terrestrial controlled forces that will seemingly repel the pseudo alien attack

the 'cav' attack which will follow shortly after will display the following main characteristics:

1.will carry the Hellenic insignia and type of craft

2.will attack known/secret military targets mainly in nafta-eu-asean areas with a focus on china/korea (probably first target), NOT targeting civilian urban populations, but may have collateral human damage due to proximity of military targets (so if you living next to a nuclear icbm silo you might want to move,i.e. N/S. Carolina etc)

3.will NOT ask for human help, or communicate in any way during the attacks

4.will NOT evacuate or otherwise invite any human, prior or during the attack (lest very few exceptions that already know)

5.after the 'catharsis' has reached 85% completion the first envoy's will be sent to various modern urban and ancient centers for the real apocalypse of our heritage/history and course of spiritual advancement as a human race.

Our ancient and newly remembered brethren, will help us to rebuild and teach/remind us of  what is important as individuals, societies and race on a mainly spiritual level as well as limited technological gifts to provide an efficient working of our new found systems and of course space travel

They hope that we assume our rightful place in the cosmic scheme of things with respect for ourselves and one another, upholding fundamental universal laws the primary of which is Truth

You see, although most of the races within the Galactic Alliance consider the human race as important as any, some have lost respect (for obvious reasons) and we need to earn that back.

i am still unclear whether their primary objective is to help unshackle the human race having as secondary the final and irreversible annihilation of draco (as he poses a threat across the cosmos) or the other way round. Whichever one may be, i for one welcome the help but understand that they are not going to carry us, they will only teach/remind us how to walk for ourselves and reset the path we are on so that we have FINALLY the FREE choice to walk the path we choose, hopefully this time in synch with the rest of all life within the cosmic egg.

post-542-13759094227736_thumb.jpg

13B1:020C 40 INC AX

13B1:020D 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:020F 40 INC AX

13B1:0210 8C961041 MOV [bP+4110],SS

13B1:0214 40 INC AX

13B1:0215 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:0217 00A79610 ADD [bX+1096],AH

13B1:021B 41 INC CX

13B1:021C 4B DEC BX

13B1:021D 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:021F 00B49610 ADD [sI+1096],DH

13B1:0223 41 INC CX

13B1:0224 58 POP AX

13B1:0225 0001 ADD [bX+DI],AL

13B1:0227 00B49610 ADD [sI+1096],DH

13B1:022B 41 INC CX

13B1:022C 65 DB 65

13B1:022D 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:022F 00B39610 ADD [bP+DI+1096],DH

13B1:0233 41 INC CX

13B1:0234 6F DB 6F

13B1:0235 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:0237 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:0239 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:023B 007800 ADD [bX+SI+00],BH

13B1:023E 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:0240 B496 MOV AH,96

13B1:0242 104165 ADC [bX+DI+65],AL

13B1:0245 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:0247 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:0249 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:024B 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:024D 0000 ADD [bX+SI],AL

13B1:024F 006D73 ADD [DI+73],CH

13B1:0252 7663 JBE 02B7

13B1:0254 7274 JB 02CA

13B1:0256 2E CS:

13B1:0257 64 DB 64

13B1:0258 6C DB 6C

13B1:0259 6C DB 6C

13B1:025A 004144 ADD [bX+DI+44],AL

13B1:025D 56 PUSH SI

13B1:025E 41 INC CX

13B1:025F 50 PUSH AX

13B1:0260 49 DEC CX

13B1:0261 3332 XOR SI,[bP+SI]

13B1:0263 2E CS:

13B1:0264 64 DB 64

13B1:0265 6C DB 6C

13B1:0266 6C DB 6C

13B1:0267 004B45 ADD [bP+DI+45],CL

13B1:026A 52 PUSH DX

13B1:026B 4E DEC SI

13B1:026C 45 INC BP

13B1:026D 4C DEC SP

13B1:026E 3332 XOR SI,[bP+SI]

13B1:0270 2E CS:

13B1:0271 64 DB 64

13B1:0272 6C DB 6C

13B1:0273 6C DB 6C

13B1:0274 004E54 ADD [bP+54],CL

13B1:0277 44 INC SP

13B1:0278 4C DEC SP

13B1:0279 4C DEC SP

13B1:027A 2E CS:

13B1:027B 44 INC SP

13B1:027C 4C DEC SP

13B1:027D 4C DEC SP

13B1:027E 00756C ADD [DI+6C],DH

13B1:0281 69 DB 69

13B1:0282 62 DB 62

13B1:0283 2E CS:

13B1:0284 64 DB 64

13B1:0285 6C DB 6C

13B1:0286 6C DB 6C

13B1:0287 006966 ADD [bX+DI+66],CH

13B1:028A 7375 JNB 0301

13B1:028C 7469 JZ 02F7

13B1:028E 6C DB 6C

13B1:028F 2E CS:

13B1:0290 64 DB 64

13B1:0291 6C DB 6C

13B1:0292 6C DB 6C

85329a  (ac id)

Errrrr Space Invaders  lol

Or one of these that I found

CRC Handbook of Engineering Tables

Chapter 3. Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, and Materials Science

RADIOCOMMUNICATION BUREAU

http://www.itu.int/en/ITU-R/space/Preface/preface_e.pdf

Anubis - Analysis Report

https://anubis.iseclab.org/?action=result&task_id=19c013b1b600f63042195d5f4bfc7bc3b&format=html

Why the code?

Here you go...look familiar

I googled the motto....

by knowledge the victory (literal translation)

or 

VICTORIA PER SCIENTIAM-Victory through knowledge. alternate motto= If you can't lower Heaven, raise Hell

wow tricia!!! alt meaning is very revealing no?

a dragon on a rothchild eeee i mean red shield

(and they think they have Zeus in their palm ie lightning bolts, laughable, they ain't seen nothing yet)

gotta love aco for giving us the opportunity to mind melt, as the sum is greater than the parts(yeap, one spookoo left the nest)

thank you phill for the find, you are a resourcesful fella ain't ya mate? still trying to shift through your research, a lot of it!

Interesting....Reconnaissance is a mission to obtain information by visual observation or other detection methods, about the activities and resources of an enemy or potential...

So when did the definition come to include offensive weapons launching.....Mmmm

us_drone2_9_4_09.jpg

Thanks T for putting the cream on Tricia7212's words... as always its always in PLAIN SIGHT.... nice one. As you say mind melding is a great resource... 8)

In case anyone is interested...we're pretty screwed. With nowhere to go and no way to get there...I can only hope I slip into another time line before all this happens...Wonder how long we actually have?

US Nuclear Target Map

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/nuclear/us-nuclear-target-map/

Map w/ Full Resolution

http://modernsurvivalblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/potential-us-nuclear-targets.gif

we have nothing to fear cheetah, those birds of death will never be allowed to hit their targets if allowed to launch at all

i cant help but remember the press club announcements (1.5 years ago?) by various retired officers coming clean on the disabling of nukes etc.

nukes are not the problem, our suicidal traitor leaders are

something to add by bebeboi

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,2149.0.html

(this is very important)

the 'cav' attack which will follow shortly after will display the following main characteristics:

2.will attack known/secret military targets mainly in nafta-eu-asean areas with a focus on china/korea (probably first target), NOT targeting civilian urban populations, but may have collateral human damage due to proximity of military targets (so if you living next to a nuclear icbm silo you might want to move,i.e. N/S. Carolina etc)

This ^ is what I was referring to...If you look at the site and maps, they show very few "safe" zones in the entire US...

(this is very important)

2.will attack known/secret military targets mainly in nafta-eu-asean areas with a focus on china/korea (probably first target), NOT targeting civilian urban populations, but may have collateral human damage due to proximity of military targets (so if you living next to a nuclear icbm silo you might want to move,i.e. N/S. Carolina etc)]

This ^ is what I was referring to...If you look at the site and maps, they show very few "safe" zones in the entire US...

if i understand correctly the maps refer to a nuclear exchange, ie one side tries to take out the other side's silos before launch (in the preemptive option)

my point being that there will be no such action allowed on any side

however if you live next to an ammo dump that might even store chemical weapons, it might be a concern as containment will be secondary to speed and synch of attacks

thnx for the very important reveal post Anto

we are very aware of the said pyramis, including the schematics of the under structure, housing the committee of the dragon societies and comm systems (direct link) to the moon

if the m7 and aco remembers, i pointed it out to them during the BEZERK days passing the schematics to them as well

my 'guess' is that this will be if not first then certainly one of the very first targets

funny you should be pointing this out at this specific time,

my thoughts are transmitting out there it seem,s and there are some very tuned in receivers..

thank you again Anto ;)

Talking of dracos'  the Welsh flag is The Red Dragon (Y Ddraig Goch pronounced [e oraig gox...for want of better symbols  :)).

The story goes that the Red Dragon defeated the White one .His pained shrieks cause women to miscarry, animals to perish and plants to become barren. Lludd, king of Britain, goes to his wise brother Llefelys in France. Llefelys tells him to dig a pit in the centre of Britain, fill it with mead, and cover it with cloth. Lludd does this, and the dragons drink the mead and fall asleep. Lludd imprisons them, still wrapped in their cloth, in Dinas Emrys in Snowdonia (Welsh: Eryri).

The oldest recorded use of the dragon to symbolise Wales is from the Historia Brittonum, written around 820, though some think it's older.

So wonder where this story/myth/legend came from and if the red one fought a white one is pertaining to aliens fighting each other....just a thought

Thanks for the clarification T.  Still, for me, not so good since I'm in the area specifically mentioned. Will still hope for the timeline shift... ;D

from here:

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,1930.20.html

Quote from: bebeboi82 on December 09, 2011, 11:37:54 AM

Alien base found at Chinese Pyramids, article can be found here: http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1292/633/Alien_Base_Found_At_Chinese_Pyramid.html

A team of daring Chinese researchers, digging into the ancient mysteries of the origin of their country, have come to the inescapable conclusion that 12,000 years ago an interstellar, supreme alien race used much of the northern and central Chinese regions as massive Earth bases.  One such base may be the astonishing pyramid structure that sits near the apex of Mount Baigong in the western province of Qinghai, the Xianyang pyramid.  China is the focus of legends, myths and stories of alien visitations and many of them center on the Xianyang pyramid.  Local villagers claim their distant ancestors spoke of sky great ships that navigated the heavens and used the pyramid as a landing, refueling and resupply site.  The hypothesis regarding extra-terrestrials is "understandable and worth looking into, [but] scientific means must be employed to prove whether or not it is true,” Yang Ji, one of the scientists and a researcher at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences explained to reporters.  While the scientific exploration team agrees, all indications are that aliens used the giant structure as one of its primary Earth bases.  The anomalous pyramid rises almost 200 feet above the countryside—the surrounding area littered with mystifying pipes, bizarre artifacts and unworldly odds and ends.  China’s state-run Xinhua agency sent a nine man team to investigate the pyramid and report back on their findings.  The team discovered pipes running from the caves and deep into the ground slanting down into the earth…towards what?  The agency tersely says: “The pyramid has three caves with openings shaped like triangles on its façade and is filled with red-hued pipes leading into the mountain and a nearby salt water lake.”  Above the caves are dozens of pipes—all of various diameters—that mysteriously run into the mountainside beneath the towering pyramid. All the pipes match the color of the surrounding rocks, a murky reddish-brown.  Elsewhere, more pipes, many lying shattered are scattered littering the ground in every direction. Some of the pipes follow the bank of a salty lake while others dip into the water and plunge beneath the lake bed.  Although the pipes' purpose is offically classified as unknown, some of the Chinese scientists are leaning towards the idea that the structure truly is the remains of some advanced outpost or starbase.  The pyramid complex stretches out much farther than what is visible and evidence suggests a highly technological network of pressurized pipes supplying water and possibly fuels.  Since the ancient site dates from at least 10,000 BCE—and is perhaps twice as old as that—no humans could have engineered it as no serious human culture existed that long ago.[/s] (LIES_LIES_LIES) Qin Jianwen, the head of the publicity department of the Delingha government, says fragments of some of the pipe material were taken for analysis. The pieces were found to be mostly silicon dioxide and calcium oxide, although more than eight percent of the metal could not be identified.  "The large content of silicon dioxide and calcium oxide is a result of long interaction between iron and sandstone, which means the pipes must be very old," Liu Shaolin an engineer who did the analysis explained.  How old? Some are guessing 12,000 years…maybe much, much older.  That such structures exist fits neatly into the unofficial history of China—a history most scholars choose to ignore.  Some historians have called the early Chinese culture an "enigma wrapped in a mystery."  Tales of China's ancient days are crammed with stories about the "sky people" and the "god-men" who came from the stars using the Earth as a base for exploration. Along the way these beings taught some of the primitive peoples they met the basics of technology, engineering, farming, and the complex structure of the universe.

revealing find bebe

12.000 yrs huh?

what a surprise (sarc)

bet the chinks will announce the moon arrived in our orbit at that time next (after their Phovos Grunt package data gets released)

DO YOU SEE IT YET, or do i have to scream louder?

"no serious human culture existed that long ago" yea if you write human history, i can't take this fucking bullshit anymore

they will tell you that the whole human evolution started from china, they practically do anyway with their pseudo human migration to Europe from the east, as well as all religions (which are created by draco purely for control and creation of mindless bowing drones)

so no harm done if we all return to our roots and become a chinese province ant farm huh?

i feel literally sick  to my stomach with all this draco bullshit we are being fed at an increasing rate

is this the revealing/disclosure we are being geared up to be fed?

dickless fucking lizards your time is up

YOU CAN KISS YOUR INSIGNIFICANT LITTLE draco GOODBYE

FUCK IM ANGRY, WITH THIS PITY FULL PEDDLING OF TWISTED SHIT

i apologise for the profanity but i have a limit too, after all i am a FREE ELLENE not a draco drone or draco drone in the making

see you next year

your NEMESIS is here

T

ps

the yellow race has no MELANIN huh BEZERKERS?

to add

slanting down towards what????

the 9 capacitors controlling powering the direct link to their master on the moon

above which sits their great hall where the (7 heads of the dragon revelations anyone? i posted the pic of the insignia of the trilateral comm) 7 dragon societies meet and get their orders(white dragon seated in the coordinators chair)

"THE FORCES THAT ARE IN OPPOSITION TO THE EVOLUTION OF LARGE HUMAN MASSES ARE ALSO OPPOSITE TO THE EVOLUTION OF EVERY MAN. (...) ACTUALLY, THE MOON FEEDS ITSELF WITH ORGANIC LIFE, FEEDS ITSELF WITH MANKIND. (...) THAT MEANS THAT MANKIND IS FOOD FOR THE MOON."....

P. D. OUSPENSKY - "FRAGMENTS OF AN UKNOWN TEACHING" ....

Weather warning in med

russian fleet (adm. kuznetzov w s2s 500kt +9support)(largest armada sent since the cold war) on route (7-10days) (2days ago anchored 30 miles off coast of britain swallow Waters due to weather) carrying a large number of nukes

incl

S-300PMU2

Baston w Yakhont

Su-33 w s2a 200 kt

Su-25 etc

at least 2 subs

rus marines

TOMA

russian un envoy  suggests a referendum in syria, revectoring nato plans of a local chasm and subsequent nato attack

also asks for an investigation in the deaths of security officers and civilians (approx 5,000)

makes clear this is not a vote or prelude to military action against syria (all legal fronts covered for the avoidance of mil action). france germany seem supportive but insist on embargo. china blocking all efforts on the matter

navy 'exercise' planned w HN jan/feb

mercs amass in jordan

post-542-13759094271304_thumb.jpg

Russia gives formal warning to Turkey via Aleksander Lukasevic spokesman for the russian min. of exterior

"We will not be indifferent if Cyprus is endangered"

slapping Erdogan and his recent harsh rhetoric, in the face

he reminded of  unsc resolution 541-1983, 550-1984, and pointed out that the only legal government of Cyprus is the Cypriot Democracy of the South, advising all countries to follow legality and not recognise any other government

post-542-1375909427166_thumb.jpg