The CHANI Project Conspiracy Forum
T

(!!!)._

although i'm not comfortable with the words gods (in its widespread understanding) you may understand why i picked this board  to post this thread

MYTHODIA

volumes would be needed to explain what you hear and see

nasa commissioned Vangelis to write the music for  the 2001 MARS ODYSSEY mission

the concert/EPIKLISI was conducted at the Temple of OLYMPIAN ZEUS (DIA) in Athens on June 28, 2001

i will provide you with a taste

what you are hearing in Movement 1 is:

DI-A  E-LA

DIA ELA = ZEUS COME!!!! (in Hellenic)

Dia Ela (Come Zeus)

Esy Pe Di (Almighty,you must)

Dia Erota,Zito Sy Ela (Zeus Eros,I call for you to come)

Dia Sy Thee Mou (Zeus my God)

Eso Men Sy,Esy Pe Thee (You're inside us,you Almighty God)

En Zi Theos (God lives inside)

Zito Te Tin Mitera Thee(I call for the Mother,God)

Men I Ek Tou Dia Men (Coming from Zeus)

Moni Ek Tou Dia Men (Only from Zeus)

Pe Zef,Pe Di (Zeus Almighty you must)

Deomeni Arhontos Dii (We pray to Lord Zeus)

Deomeni Deomen Si (Praying we call for you)

Deomen Deomen Deomeni (We call praying)

ask yourselves why would nasa be pleading ZEUS for a mission to MARS?

notice the place and time (can you guess the astral alignment connection?)

(the ruskie forgot to do the same for the Phovos Grunt mission and look what happened)

DEI MI DI A TE TH MH NH

DE O ME NOI AR XO NTOS DII

DEI MI DI A TE TH MH NH A EI E LA

Pennies are dropping for me T.....  :o

Did you see any relationship with the opening of the Athens Games and the classical theme, there was a lot of ritual going on that day and it was not for a good sporting event....

I see a recurrence of Lord Vishnu returning with the other Gods to do battle as before...ending in a great peace..... 000

I think this is the mantra prayer that comes to mind

An image of the gods coming from their various worlds to save the world as it was then...

post-189-13759094207082_thumb.gif

lol phill

the Opening of the Athens Olympics 2004 was a can of worms i was saving for later

you are too damn smart for my chapter like posts (there is reason behind the madness)

and yes, Vishnu is another name for the same entity (like so many others)

well spotted !!!

btw MHNH or MINI is the ancient El-lenic word for the Latin Luna, English Moon

Thx for this 1 Bob, it was a beauty.

agreed

thnx Bob, just watched it

is the dripping tap going to be turned on full flow soon?

rrr

considering the size and duration of the cover up, wouldn't the explanation of the moon's origin and function i put forth earlier, be a perfect match to the story?

maybe the warnings to stay away from the moon did not only come from the alien (draco) forces on the moon but also from their 'managers' here on Earth\

this ultimate protected (at any cost) secret IS the key to understanding our origins, the nature of our prison, the prison master, the mechanics of the prison, and the FALSEHOODS spread over the course of 'their' 12,000 year plan

it would also explain how the seemingly warring factions on the Earth are in secret co ordination (knowingly or not) from their uber lord draco (the eye) in all space (public/black) expeditions

ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL

pseudo-warring factions created on Earth by draco in order to bring forth the culling and final GENOCIDE of his most feared enemy/adversary

not forgetting of course the many more races of extra/intra terrestrials that occupy the celestial heavens in a multitude of dimensions and technological/spiritual evolution stages

as nexus pointed out to me (and others) once, there are many et races in the heavens watching with active/passive interest the course of humanity at this most important crossroads of our spiritual/planetary evolution

Thanks for the thread T.

I just found it after you pointed it out in "Conspiracies exposed in music".

I find this very interesting and couldnt stop reading till I reached page 4.

I immediately started thinking (or remembering, who knows?) while I was reading through it. Even if this would not be true it could explain/answer almost everything. You kind of cant prove it wrong, can you?

I wanted to share with you what I made of it as my first impression. (Hope it is alright to post it, I can remove it if you wish, just let me know)

This might get long, dont know yet but I know I have to try to explain what is floating around in my head  :D

I think it is very possible that there is a whole world of beings living among us. The war might even be going on right now. This is how.

We live in our 3rd dimensional world. The fourth and higher dimensions, in my understanding, are a space within the space. It is like in the movies when there is a door in the middle of nowhere. You can walk around it and it seems to be just standing there. But when the characters in the movie open it and walk through they end up in another place, most often some adventure land or similar. In that adventure world there are many beings. All living in a space we cant see from our 3d world. A space within the space.

We cant know what is going on there right now. Are the sides preparing for the war of Earth, or have the battles started?

Who are we? How can we be used as slaves without realizing it?

I have always believed that when we die that is not an end. Just a change. I also believe that we come here (at least to start with) to evolve spiritually. Now lets say that for 12.000 years ago there was a thriving civilization here on Earth where spirits came to evolve. Maybe they stopped here for some lifetimes but eventually moved on to something "higher". Lets just say that this civilization was/is a part of the Galactic Order. Then the Draconians came along.

They figured out that they could not win the Galactic Order in their "spiritual" form so they attacked in our dimension. The 3d one. That is where we are vulnerable. And we are vulnerable because in that world we are to learn. You dont learn much unless you are vulnerable.

They came in their planet like battleships. One of them is our Moon. The battle started and the Moon was bombarded like you describe. It was bombarded because that is the only way to defend your self in this dimension against a "weapon" like the Moon. The Draconians came prepared on a huge craft with the feature to use enormous gravitational forces as a weapon and won the battle, but not the war. There are three types of weapons to destruct with in our dimension. Gravitational (bombs), frequency changer (ice, heat (fire, laser)) and electrical (electromagnetic). The Draconians knew this and built their spaceships according to it. They probably dont have any electrical devices and heat doesnt effect it. So the Galactic Order tried the only thing they could at the time and bombed it. The only thing the Draconians had to do was to come close enough to Earth to create a massive weather change and floods ruining everything that was there except from some few buildings made of so heavy rocks that they stood firm and still stand raising questions for us today. Some, including me, believe those buildings have messages meant for us.

Now the Draconians had won the battle. Time for phase two.

In a multi dimensional war you might not be able to just fly down from the Moon to Earth to inhabit it. If you are a creature of another dimension you have to "cross over" by some means before you can travel in the dimension you wish to travel in.

There we come to reincarnation. They have to be born on Earth. Just like we. That might be how they moved from the moon to the surface of the Earth. And that is how they keep us in prison. When we die today we are not free to "carry on", we get reborn here.

This "migration" of the Draconians from the Moon or other places to Earth takes "time". But I have said here on Chani before that I think time is only a measurement of matter moving in our 3d space. So this war that seems to us as some tens of thousands of years might just be a days battle in the whole picture.

No they are about to complete the "migration". That might be why Earths population has been increasing constantly as far back as we can "see" (just thoughts).

So are the enemies among us?

In a way they are and in a way they are not.

I agree that there are only few who are of pure evil. The generals if you might call them that. Those not from the Galactic Order kept as prisoners are just soldiers of the Draconians army. Just like not all nazis were bad or evil, they were just soldiers doing what they were told to do.

It might be that the Draconians are not only going to empty the Earth for all resources of value to them. They might also be planning to make all of us their soldiers, kind of like the Cyborg do.

They are manipulating us and making our world kind of a Matrix. We are used again and again through out many lifetimes to work and fight for them. You could connect it to some other threads here. Phillipbbg is very keen in finding interesting "stuff".

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,1943.0.html

and

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,869.0.html

Are the Draconians making us build all kind of defense weapons? Are some of our buildings just huge weapons that can be used to fight between dimensions?

The Draconians are keen. They know that the reinforcements from the Galactic Order cant just enter our dimension and attack. We would fight them. We would see them as a threat. So they are in kind of a hard position.

I think that they might be trying to contact us. Some of us can receive some of it. Some of us more than others. But most cant receive anything. They are too distracted by the "big plan" the "matrix" made by the Draconians to be our reality. The reality that are our chains.

It is now kind of a waiting game. But waiting forever leads to nothing. So if this is real then I think we will see some actions in near future.

Well, I think I have managed to explain the snapshots that flew through my mind while reading this thread. Do I believe it?? No comment. All I know is that my every day reality seems from time to time unreal. That is why I seek. And since I am seeking I cant rule out some things that I find with a "just because" attitude.

I want to add that if this is true I dont think the Draconians need to be lizard like creatures. They could be similar to us. Just another race. And maybe we have mixed up with them now. Who knows?

Thanks again T, very interesting "stuff".

All my best

narnug

WOW narnug

spot on!!!!

this is a free thread (as with all i do), please feel free to add what ever you may so wish

you are remembering what you already know (as does all humans/dormant DNA)

draco's soldiers that you are referring to are the asian hoards (and others) poised for their final assault and mutual annihilation (Revelations)

dracos plan is to turn all earth systems under his rule (Novus Ordum Seclorum), duplicating the chinese governance model where the secretive and massive communist party gets vectored by the dragon societies each in direct contact with their master on the moon

word of advice:

almost all channeling/clairvoyance/ etc originates from the draco controlled  'psychotropic machinery' on/in the moon and on/in the Earth (spiritual prison)

such tech (of lower significance)  is openly admitted on Earth, a good example of this is SSSS

thank you again for the input

Thanks for the thread T.

I just found it after you pointed it out in "Conspiracies exposed in music".

I find this very interesting and couldnt stop reading till I reached page 4.

I immediately started thinking (or remembering, who knows?) while I was reading through it. Even if this would not be true it could explain/answer almost everything. You kind of cant prove it wrong, can you?

I wanted to share with you what I made of it as my first impression. (Hope it is alright to post it, I can remove it if you wish, just let me know)

This might get long, dont know yet but I know I have to try to explain what is floating around in my head  :D

I think it is very possible that there is a whole world of beings living among us. The war might even be going on right now. This is how.

We live in our 3rd dimensional world. The fourth and higher dimensions, in my understanding, are a space within the space. It is like in the movies when there is a door in the middle of nowhere. You can walk around it and it seems to be just standing there. But when the characters in the movie open it and walk through they end up in another place, most often some adventure land or similar. In that adventure world there are many beings. All living in a space we cant see from our 3d world. A space within the space.

We cant know what is going on there right now. Are the sides preparing for the war of Earth, or have the battles started?

Who are we? How can we be used as slaves without realizing it?

I have always believed that when we die that is not an end. Just a change. I also believe that we come here (at least to start with) to evolve spiritually. Now lets say that for 12.000 years ago there was a thriving civilization here on Earth where spirits came to evolve. Maybe they stopped here for some lifetimes but eventually moved on to something "higher". Lets just say that this civilization was/is a part of the Galactic Order. Then the Draconians came along.

They figured out that they could not win the Galactic Order in their "spiritual" form so they attacked in our dimension. The 3d one. That is where we are vulnerable. And we are vulnerable because in that world we are to learn. You dont learn much unless you are vulnerable.

They came in their planet like battleships. One of them is our Moon. The battle started and the Moon was bombarded like you describe. It was bombarded because that is the only way to defend your self in this dimension against a "weapon" like the Moon. The Draconians came prepared on a huge craft with the feature to use enormous gravitational forces as a weapon and won the battle, but not the war. There are three types of weapons to destruct with in our dimension. Gravitational (bombs), frequency changer (ice, heat (fire, laser)) and electrical (electromagnetic). The Draconians knew this and built their spaceships according to it. They probably dont have any electrical devices and heat doesnt effect it. So the Galactic Order tried the only thing they could at the time and bombed it. The only thing the Draconians had to do was to come close enough to Earth to create a massive weather change and floods ruining everything that was there except from some few buildings made of so heavy rocks that they stood firm and still stand raising questions for us today. Some, including me, believe those buildings have messages meant for us.

Now the Draconians had won the battle. Time for phase two.

In a multi dimensional war you might not be able to just fly down from the Moon to Earth to inhabit it. If you are a creature of another dimension you have to "cross over" by some means before you can travel in the dimension you wish to travel in.

There we come to reincarnation. They have to be born on Earth. Just like we. That might be how they moved from the moon to the surface of the Earth. And that is how they keep us in prison. When we die today we are not free to "carry on", we get reborn here.

This "migration" of the Draconians from the Moon or other places to Earth takes "time". But I have said here on Chani before that I think time is only a measurement of matter moving in our 3d space. So this war that seems to us as some tens of thousands of years might just be a days battle in the whole picture.

No they are about to complete the "migration". That might be why Earths population has been increasing constantly as far back as we can "see" (just thoughts).

So are the enemies among us?

In a way they are and in a way they are not.

I agree that there are only few who are of pure evil. The generals if you might call them that. Those not from the Galactic Order kept as prisoners are just soldiers of the Draconians army. Just like not all nazis were bad or evil, they were just soldiers doing what they were told to do.

It might be that the Draconians are not only going to empty the Earth for all resources of value to them. They might also be planning to make all of us their soldiers, kind of like the Cyborg do.

They are manipulating us and making our world kind of a Matrix. We are used again and again through out many lifetimes to work and fight for them. You could connect it to some other threads here. Phillipbbg is very keen in finding interesting "stuff".

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,1943.0.html

and

http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,869.0.html

Are the Draconians making us build all kind of defense weapons? Are some of our buildings just huge weapons that can be used to fight between dimensions?

The Draconians are keen. They know that the reinforcements from the Galactic Order cant just enter our dimension and attack. We would fight them. We would see them as a threat. So they are in kind of a hard position.

I think that they might be trying to contact us. Some of us can receive some of it. Some of us more than others. But most cant receive anything. They are too distracted by the "big plan" the "matrix" made by the Draconians to be our reality. The reality that are our chains.

It is now kind of a waiting game. But waiting forever leads to nothing. So if this is real then I think we will see some actions in near future.

Well, I think I have managed to explain the snapshots that flew through my mind while reading this thread. Do I believe it?? No comment. All I know is that my every day reality seems from time to time unreal. That is why I seek. And since I am seeking I cant rule out some things that I find with a "just because" attitude.

I want to add that if this is true I dont think the Draconians need to be lizard like creatures. They could be similar to us. Just another race. And maybe we have mixed up with them now. Who knows?

Thanks again T, very interesting "stuff".

All my best

narnug

WOW narnug that was an awesome post. It got my grey matter thinking. Kudos to you.

is the dripping tap going to be turned on full flow soon?

Only to the extent of what we in 3D land can absorb (which ain't too much, in the larger scheme of things).

One drip that we can maybe get our heads around, perhaps, is that the real "higher ups" can dissolve the moon with a thought (which is how they created this whole universe in the first place). I say "they", but singular and plural don't even apply at that level.

Interestingly enough, that level is also true of us in our light being form, but since we've temporarily parked ourselves in 3D hosts, we've slowed our vibrating frequency and dumbed ourselves down into believing we're the animals, at the mercy of a dream of duality.

It's all for a good cause, nevertheless -- the perfect plan of Source -- so we can relax in our critterly ignorance and be happy, knowing just about nothing, except that Love is all that really matters. In the balance, that's all we really need to know anyway. That's the biggest drip of them all, in fact!

Blessings!

I agree with your wise words Bob.

BUT.........

Lets just say that this is true. Then this is kind of as I see it in the greater context:

Our 3d world was the perfect "place" to attack us at. The Draconians dont have a chance fighting "us" in our "strongest" form. But here we are vulnerable.

To me it all adds up.

It is like the Draconians have said "check". It was a clever move Evil, but clever.

If not true, it´s still a great story.

All my best

narnug

Our 3d world was the perfect "place" to attack us at. The Draconians dont have a chance fighting "us" in our "strongest" form. But here we are vulnerable.

Greetings, Friend!

Nothing real can ever be threatened.

Nothing unreal exists.

It's sort of like this:

when we are asleep and dreaming, we may run into all sorts of menacing characters, but when we wake up in the morning, where did all the creeps go?

Blessings!

and here is your BEZERK connection

has the Crescent Moon / Muslim Brotherhood taken on a new meaning for you yet?

can you see the connection?

look at the flags of the brotherhood nations starting with their host pr country, turkey (no arab spring there huh?, qatar, saudi, bahrain have been spared too)

all religions have eastern roots, all revere the moon

religion has been more devastating to humanity than any other system, they preach love and act war (in the name of religion)

religions (including the 12 Olympian gods) were created by draco to splinter and confuse humans into manageable groups that can be pitted against each other at draco's will like cocks in a ring

nothing wrong with believing in a god, as long as this belief brings you closer to each other in love and respect

in the end there can be only one

the one that encompasses all

the one is not vengefull

the one is not after resources

the one does not require blood sacrifice

the one does not meddle

the one is

only together can we attain god, because all we are the fractal subdivisions of the one,

all is part of the cosmic body/egg

did the rrr realise draco's plans of exploding in a nuclear holocaust our solar system with Sirius to follow? (Revelations)

is this the reason for the sudden change of heart?

curious and intrigued i am,

hopeful that they have

did they really cross the Rubicon?

awaiting for positive news on the newly locked BEZERK thread

bob i must agree with almost all you say

1 small point

if by your own admission give yourself up to the draco pirate in this 3D reality then your astral existence will be trapped too wherever he wishes to take you, you will become his slave in all dimensions of his control

the Earth prison he has constructed has just that intent

its not about the flesh

its about the spirit

so being dumb and having a very limited field of vision in this 3D world DOES NOT absolve you in the higher vibratory states from your own FREE choices made here in the tomb

although a learning ground, the trap has been set up for the school to become an eternal prison on all dimensional expressions of the self

a movie truth:

"if you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

to fear death is to be a slave

to fear death is to resist the inevitable transition

be a hero not a lemming

"fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life"

bob i must agree with almost all you say

1 small point

if by your own admission give yourself up to the draco pirate in this 3D reality then your astral existence will be trapped too wherever he wishes to take you, you will become his slave in all dimensions of his control

Greetings, Friend!

In my world, whenever I give reality to dreams, I become their slave. For example, by believing that I was born as some human animal named Bob, I forget my true immortal freedom and become a time-bound slave to that fictional character -- a case of mistaken identity that we all seem to go along with, at least until we begin to realize that the essence of slavery is to imagine oneself to be a person, to have a past and future, to have a position that can be ripped off by cunning reptilian dream fragments.

the Earth prison he has constructed has just that intent

its not about the flesh

its about the spirit

Depending on one's angle of vision, this psycho-physical realm (earth) can be a heaven or it can be a hell. We manifest our own reality, both individually and collectively. From the perspective of Clear Seeing, it is utterly perfect just as it is. Even deeper than that, we recognize that all this drama has never amounted to anything more than a virtual reality, and our participation in it (this life) a mere eye blink in a leisurely afternoon of timelessness. 

so being dumb and having a very limited field of vision in this 3D world DOES NOT absolve you in the higher vibratory states from your own FREE choices made here in the tomb

If you were to find yourself in these higher vibratory states, you would tacitly realize that you are already always forgiven, that you are loved unconditionally, and that you have never actually been bound, except by the limitations of your vision that you yourself accepted in order to have the 3D human animal experience.

although a learning ground, the trap has been set up for the school to become an eternal prison on all dimensional expressions of the self

From a child's eye view, elementary school seems to never end.

a movie truth:

"if you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine"

That's exactly what the Sucklord said when he was eliminated from the competition on "Work of Art: The Next Great Artist".

to fear death is to be a slave

to fear death is to resist the inevitable transition

be a hero not a lemming

"fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life"

Right, most of us could stand to lose some weight!

Blessings!

the vid posted by bob, moon rising has been rattling around my mind all day

could the energy lines (elevators) extending from the Earth  be responsible for the protrusions in the Earth's magnetosphere extending against the solar wind, depicted in the sample photo below?

post-542-13759094208544_thumb.jpg

of course bob,

matter is energy

wave form manifesting as matter

"some thoughts have a certain sound, that being the equivalent to a form"

in Ellenic, Theos (god) literally means he who travels (vibrates) at  high velocity (at least higher than ours here in this 3D dream realm as you so put it)

Love = Eros = Attraction

in the beginning there was an empty egg, and Eros entered within ever manifesting the realms

linear vectors are for the short sighted

an arc of a circle may seem as a straight line

this is the illusion

the masters of the cycles await our awakening

ascension is a trap

harmonic thoughts to you friend

ps. my weight goes up and down like a bear, i do not drink spirit, my stupidity level can only be assessed others

the vid posted by bob, moon rising has been rattling around my mind all day

could the energy lines (elevators) extending from the Earth  be responsible for the protrusions in the Earth's magnetosphere extending against the solar wind, depicted in the sample photo below?

The magnetosphere protects us in more ways than one! ;)

i do not drink spirit, my stupidity level can only be assessed others

Ah, my Friend, when at last I lost my cumbersome sobriety, stinking drunk on Love with no limit, I immediately gave away my substantial wine collection and never touched another drop. Now, in the mere proximity to Her, I crumble to pieces, more intoxicated than ever. You might say that love has made me stupid, but that is not so, since now I know why I landed here, and what this dream is all about.

;)

Blessings!

funny how Arc appeared after i thought and manifested the word/name, great to have you here ;)

oh bob, fine wine is something to be revered, you gave yours all up? i would sit and watch it, turning the bottles 90deg/.. every 10 months, leaving it as fermented heritage to the next,. in remembrance of my presence within the "dream"

the spirit lives on

czar i always enjoyed your angles, hope to see more of them

T