Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unity

Corey G. "Gang/Marketing Cult" Demising Full On by Copyrighting the term about Space Black Ops

5 posts in this topic

Corey G. "Gang/Marketing Cult" Demising Full On by Copyrighting the term about Space Black Ops

It's out now.

Corey Gxxxx who was with Gxxx corp, which was also giving a very hard time to Patty Greer and her films, basically is now demising full on.

The big named researchers received threatening letters from the lawer of Corey G. re:the use of term we are so used to hear by now since around 2014---apparently to be copyrighted by Corey, whom Dark Journalist is calling as "Blue chicken" based "cult" running guy.

Dark Journalist took up on their silly move up around copyrighting XXP(changed spelling to avoid beubg chased by the m...lol) term.

Well, for a long time, some of us knew how much the story came out of Corey didn't add up---it was The Ruiner debunked Corey as a pretender.

Dark Journalist wants his vid to be spread around as much as possible in order to stop Corey's "Marketing Cult" now.

With DJ's full on investigating power, if Corey think he could get away.....well, there's no hope in the hell for the guy.

Here we are, the vids from 2 major big cats in our field stating what they thought on what's going on....

(c) DarkJournalist 2018        Streamed live on Oct 19, 2018 

(c) Richard Dolan 2018       Published on 24/10/2018
2 people like this

Richard Dolan is gathering more boost to go up against Corey's silly move. Corey really shouldn't have done what he did, if he wanted to avoid this much of attention to his move, methinks.

(c) Richard Dolan 2018     Streamed live on Oct 23, 2018
(c) Richard Dolan 2018         Posted 25-10-2018
1 person likes this

And related issue about New Age movement which also connects to Corey's business plan pattern...

BTW I was so glad to hear Richard's negative views on New Age movement!!! I agree, and those were my concerns, too, 3 decades ago. Especially after we learned that the thick back bone of info behind the New Age stuff are that of the "great(really?)" white (or black) B-/hood....direct teachings from ill... /and/ _/mean at★ tea.

What is important here is, btw, that the bit of the teaching about like the structures and formulas about the Universes ARE true. Those were where I got so intrigued to study about.

When the real bit of info is included in the massive fraud, we gotta be able to see through which bit is the truth. Not everything being said was wrong info as such. But I despise some of the friggin New Age attitudes that had become sickening hell bent when someone is trying to grow spiritually...

Trying to cover ass of someone is nothing to do with the truth.

(c) Richard Dolan 2018        Streamed live on Oct 23, 2018
(c) Richard Dolan 2018            Streamed live on Oct 23, 2018
1 person likes this

We Won...They Are Dropping The Attempt Of Coryrighting the Term of "SSP"

Well it was a sheer stupid move, and we won, and I hope Corey and his group learn such move just would not be welcomed among the researchers.

What's important for the Humanity is to seek the truths, and it's adamant that some group to not try to selfishly guard and demand the rights/trademarking of any important terms we need to use in order to get to truths.

(c) DarkJournalist 2018          Streamed live on Oct 26, 2018
3 people like this

"Corey, You Are A Lier."

So Dark Journalist says in the vid below. And he's warranted to say so with the proof in his hands, by the look of it.

Corey has been busy trying to extinguish the fire on his butt. But he did it bad way, and Dark Journalist caught that.

When does he learn......

(c) DarkJournalist 2018 Streamed on 9th Nov 2018

In the vid, Cliff High was mentioning that after trademarking whole lot of terms, IF Corey and the associates don't chase up every single person or company whom uses the term in violation to sue, they won't get the rights over suing no one, because the court would say "Well, you didn't do anything about such and such who used the term for so long and now trying to sue this person who had just started to use it? Nah, we don't consider you are serious to protect your trademarks." and lose the lot.

Corey has been trying to trademark other terms, but that action could backfire in mega nasty way against him.

Also Cliff stated that now, after all of departing from ★aia, David Wilcock sounds pushing Corey away from him.....I guess that's to save his own butts and leave Corey to be burned in totality, but neither of them look good now....oh dear.

Below is about yet another burning bridge business done by Corey against Marvel Comics.

Marvel Comics Oppose Trademark From Alien Conspiracy Theorists

Posted by Rich Johnston October 30, 2018

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/10/30/marvel-comics-oppose-trademark-from-alien-conspiracy-theorists/

Err...I think I can smell a chicken cooking away.....(´Д`)

2 people like this