415 posts in this topic

No need to believe in what I write here. Please do make sure to do your own research before believing what's written down here as is.

From my own source of info vines, I got told these things.

Ukrainians, NOT Russians, now belong to a really violent alien race as their hybrid. Russians are fighting against these nasty bunch historically, but they get relocated to wherever the geopolitics had to be played that way, so as for Crimea, it was always a VERY important base location for Russian based aliens.

So Russia needs Crimea back. That's why they were fighting back to regain Crimea after the Cabals engineered to take over the location. Note the hybrids there are NOT of the Cs....someone else's, who are also very cruel and have no consideration for humanity what so ever.

Mr. Putin is NOT aligned with USSR which was installed by the Cs to create split among humanity. When he took over the country, he made sure to look after Russians, and that's proven if you look at how far Russian economy picked up since he started to work as the top of Russia.

In mean while, Mr. Trump is NOT from the Cs. He's with someone else, also NOT to do with the horrid Ukrainian hybrids.

For the current geopolitical stance in order to get rid of the Cs first of all, POTUS and Russia are shaking hands.

So where do we stand as the Humans?

We need to CHOOSE to be ourselves.

As the Humanity, we should be united to have OUR OWN VOICE, without being pushed around by ANY OTHER FACTIONS.

Just waking up to the situation is NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Are you ready to pick your own weight up and start walking? We have been like a crawling baby, but finally we can stand up---the time has come. And though "weakly" maybe, still finally walking on its own. (Let's collectively do that! There are loads of great people watching us blooming open finally as us, the Humans, whom retain incredible assets within ourselves.)

That's what we need to do, if to secure our sovereignty status on Earth. And we DO have right to do that.

P.S. I got flabbergasted when I listened to the audio record of the latest Alex Collier show.

You know he charges his webinars and due to that, I didn't hear his stuff for ages, didn't even realised that he had another one we could listen to, being released back in March this year....well, all is meant to be anyway, hey....

What I went (´゚д゚`) was that he was saying the same thing/conclusion as I came to, after got told all the info by my alien source. It was like a confirmation of my own conclusion, and the confirmation of what I heard from my own sources as the direct info.

Look, lots of the alien factions have their own agendas, if they are from low 4D frequency. So beyond of that, like from the frequency of 5D and above, they would leave all decisions up to us, the Humanity. Not interfering with what we choose.

Alex's answer about how the Humanity should be was the same conclusion as I arrived.....take control of our own stance, unite as the Humanity, never let another faction to take over the position only to start oppressing us again in the same manner. No is No. No more raping of the Humanity.

I was glad to hear the concept from Alex. You might have heard his very difficult turn of his human life.....and that may lead you to discount of what he says.

While for some reason, I always had something warm towards Alex. And glad to learn he's on the same page as myself.

(c) studio9jam

Published on Jul 15, 2018

3 people like this

@PE, you asked have Putin/Pres.Trump teamed up?  I would rather put it this way.  Putin and Pres.Trump understand one another perfectly!  Putin is against the NWO, so is Trump.  If you read those two links I posted from twitter about Putin, and what he had to do to straighten out Russia, after Yeltsen, then does it not seem Pres.Trump is having to do the same thing here? Both men love their country and their people, and both men understand the other is attempting to put their country first. Both men recognize the same things about the other, and that breeds a mutual respect.  I would say Putin is relieved to speak with a man, who doesn't speak out of both sides of his mouth.  I imagine it is like a breath of fresh air to him.  I am aware of Baba Vanga.  I had best not voice my opinion of certain other's who came before. 

The passing of that ball had me going as soon as I watched it.  I figured there it is, right in your face, and in front of the whole world. I felt the ball somehow contained the info Pres.Trump needed.  I had no clue how, then found out that particular ball, contains a chip.  No wonder ole Chuckie Schumer was squealing like a stuck pig, about how it may have a spy device in it. The DS did NOT want those two to meet, gee, wonder why?   Funny though how it would be our Q Branch that would examine it, if necessary. LOL Those sly devils, at RT mentioning that fact, in my link on previous page.

https://www.adidas.com/us/fifa-world-cup-knockout-official-match-ball/CW4680.html?cm_mmc=AdieSEM_Feeds-_-GoogleProductAds-_-NA-_-CW4680&cm_mmca1=US&cm_mmca2=NA&kpid=CW4680&ds_agid=58700004169598120&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8Jfi7pOq3AIVilcNCh2L4g5_EAQYASABEgI_kfD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&dclid=CJ769PiTqtwCFQx_wQod_KkJlg

I will repost your AbleDanger link. I had it last night, but decided I would post it today, then you got there before me, which is AOK.

https://www.abeldanger.org/dear-god-they-caught-them-all-putin-gives-trump-160-terabytes-of-communication-intercepts-all-people-behind-fake-russia-collusion-false-flag-chemical-attacks-in-syria-sabotage-of-brexit-nef/

I haven't managed to get to the Blacklist Anon yet. 8chan is not my forte, but will post a link.  Will say there's an AC dropping hints/info on glp thread also. 

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2207929.html

Adding more links to info

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1016097462107291649.html  Imperator Rex

https://imgur.com/NcxqaDG     servers and their importance

A couple videos - I like the way this person thinks

SerialBrain2 decodes Q: Trump’s brilliant chess combination in Helsinki

SerialBrain2 decodes Q: Mr President we see you want to continue our B2 conversation

That's it for now.  

3 people like this

4 hours ago, breezy said:

@PE, you asked have Putin/Pres.Trump teamed up?  I would rather put it this way.  Putin and Pres.Trump understand one another perfectly!  Putin is against the NWO, so is Trump.  If you read those two links I posted from twitter about Putin, and what he had to do to straighten out Russia, after Yeltsen, then does it not seem Pres.Trump is having to do the same thing here? Both men love their country and their people, and both men understand the other is attempting to put their country first. Both men recognize the same things about the other, and that breeds a mutual respect.  I would say Putin is relieved to speak with a man, who doesn't speak out of both sides of his mouth.  I imagine it is like a breath of fresh air to him.  I am aware of Baba Vanga.  I had best not voice my opinion of certain other's who came before. 

@breezy - Yea that is exactly the point I made too but I had not read your point or links previously.

In fact it was the result of the conversation with someone else who is not really following Q or reading such forums but had noted the symmetry in both men's positions over time. I concurred and that it now looks so obvious to many who are not even watching like we do tells you a lot right. That's a real positive. 

Future proves past? 

Knowing what is going in under Trump in USA (or having at least some non-mom grasp) now clarifies the true nature of what was at played in the Former USSR post collapse and Putin rise to power - it really clarifies too the root of the demonisation of Putin, he's only having a break because it's all been directed at Trump now in spades, they've doubled, tripled, nay Quadrupled-down on Trump. 

4 people like this

I think Q may be done and that's that - someone pointed out this post on GLP and I have to agree it's compelling. I don't think there will be other agents, it was Q at this level and that was that anyone else coming along is not part of this run or channel. The channel may now be closed and we were told in the past the exact marks to know this point... of course I may be proved wrong but all things seem to be at a apex and now I see Putin is to visit US. :)

Nov 2 2017 18:31:24 (EST)

Fellow Patriots,
I'm being advised actions have created accelerated counter-actions.
We have not yet ascertained the scope of the attack.
Watch the news outlets.
POTUS' Twitter take down was not by accident (as referenced several hours ago).
Should the lights go out please know we are in control.
Do not panic.
We are prepared and assets are in place.
God bless - I must go for good at this point.
Q

Q for Quality !!! Neonrevolt has got much more on this - https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/20/what-to-say-when-qanon-is-away/
4 people like this

If Q does not return, then that would be a very powerful indicator. All things considered. 

3 people like this

I felt when I saw the post on July 4th, that something was very different.  I was not surprised that he has not shown up. 

However, there is sooooooo much more going on here, and it is mind blowing.  Does anyone get all the JFK references throughout Q posts.  Anyone figure out that Pres. Trump is targeting the same entities as JFK? Fed. Reserve, IRS, SeeIA which JFK intended to break in a thousand pieces and scatter it to the four winds.<<ver batim. JFK did not want a war in Indo-China, [he nixed the killing of S.VietNam's President, Ngo Dinh Diem, and was livid when he found out it had been done anyway.  (SeeIA/Mossad opration) Nor did he want war with/over Cuba.  He nixed "Operation Northwoods", [a plan to attack American cities, military assets, etc, to blame Cuba/Castro. (think blueprint for 9/11 - Saddam-Iraq 40 yrs later, with the same people involved) ] The Bay of Pigs operation was another SeeIA muck up, and one JFK refused to back. Some 20 days after Ngo Dihn Diem's death, Kennedy was killed. (SeeIA/Mossad operation?)  JFK also did not want Israel to have Nuclear technology.  Q has said Israel is being saved for last, and Pres. Trump - JFK jr. were friends!  Q has also told us, that we'd be surprised if we knew who was talking to us. Then, if you see a post I made on the previous page by someone who used an R as signature.  Let me go get it.  Here is that post in full from 6-24-18.  Notice also that Greys are mentioned, and that Pres. Trump has created a military Space Force.  IF Greys/aliens (or were the Greys R mentions, something else entirely?) were a part/reason of/for his assassination, they've kept that buried quite nicely.

The R Post----

In 1909, we lost everything. 

My father caught on. 

1st to the Bilderbergs, 

then he caught on the NASA.

He demanded to know who the grey's were and why they were here.

They killed him. 

I strategically staged my own death, allied with the one person in this world whom I knew was honorable enough to trust, and we began to build "The Plan." 

Penance is coming. 

Regardless of what you think, you are not yet awake. 

You do not know how deep this goes.

If you knew, you could not sleep.

Many of you could never go on.

You need each other.

You need every ONE of you.

Learn to play nice with each other or be left behind.

If one stumbles, pick them up.

If one asks a question, give them the answer. 

That is how we grow.

There's no more room in the plan for arrogance and self importance.

If you turn ONE away, you've hurt the plan.

If you hurt the plan, you'll be left behind.

We are watching. 

We see it all.

There are no secrets.

You would never believe the files kept on everyone of you, for that matter, you'd never believe WHERE they are kept.

Prepare for the next phase.

Prepare each other. 

You are one.

And…

WWG1WGA. 

R          In numerology John Fitzgerald Kennedy = 17 = Q   IF you add Jr. it adds one = 18 = R   There is one Q post that brackets [C] * * [is] [here],  then below does the same with [p] [r] [a] [y]  and I believe what was posted on July 4th is included in that previous post.  IF I have you confused, here's a couple videos that might help. No matter what, can you imagine what ripples it would cause in the DS, IF JFK jr, and his wife ARE alive? (I do know that their accident was very suspicious, as well as everything after, simply did not ring true)  I know I've always paid attention to DJT having the same agencies targeted as JFK did, and wondered if there were connections between them, then found out he was friends with Jr. Seems he is between the two in age difference.  Time is going to tell IF/what is true, needless to say i'm sure a lot of people would be thrilled IF they are alive. Oh, and a bunch would NOT BE.   I also feel our President is in very real danger, so IF this is true, I sure hope "they" get a move on with "The Plan"!  I've been stacking links to info JFK and some strange ones on what the SeeIA really is.  Will post them all soon.

The Reason Qanon Has Gone Dark 7/13   << first part of video

JFK JR - POTUS - Q - R - The Plan - Prepare for next phase

3 people like this

Quick thought, if there is to be no more form Q channel - it might now be wise for everyone and I mean everyone, to review the Q output, to be even more familiar with the body of text from start to finish because if future proves past and you are going to need spot things and explain things to people, you kind of need to be disciple like about it. 

A walking Q Node in the tradition of Hopi story keeps & tellers. 

I think you get the idea.  

2 people like this

Revenge 

Why have I not seen one user posit anywhere that if JFK jr was actually alive and Q or Q connected, then that he is motivated by revenge, or could be, not merely the salvation of the world.

Revenge never works out well.

Something to think about - I am honestly am very dubious of the claims around the images at present. I need to see more does anyone have a comprehensive link to the Chan thread covering it or somewhere else with better quality images? The guy has a different face and muscle structure especially his smile afflict. I am not sure about the lady - I need better photos/sources. Her body shape and gait is causing me issues but again the sources are not good. 

2 people like this

I dropped off from chasing Q just because I got really "busy at hand" but interesting how the breaks of posts are happening.

Regardless of the crumbs dropping from now on to be that of Q or not, I always thought Q was not a single person.

These stuff usually gets run by GROUP of people, so within that group, they can manage 24/7 surveillance on what sort of info they need to push to us, what sort of reactions we are making about those info they release, etc, hell of tweaking and generating the directions as things change daily.

(Well, in our field, we call them the HANDLERS. T.I.s know about them deeply.....)

And away from ANY of the info Q posts actually made by Q or not, what is far more important is that what they did made lots of us, CT heads, to be aware of how the intel peeps work in behind the scenes.

No matter what, it was a great education for the mass.

By doing that, loads of tasks are reduced for them to deal with....because now we can take that seat over, and do it by ourselves.

The Q moves were made to enable OUR SIDE to understand "their" techniques so we can dig deeper and closer to the truths, and judge stuff by ourselves.

And awesomely, lots of us learned, yeah?

I thank them for that reason. Education is education. Now it's up to us how to use the knowledge.

The ball is on our court now, methinks.

And collectively, a good cause is to UNITE as the Humanity on Earth.

4 people like this

@PE  yes there is loads of info or leads to info in QAnon posts, but, but, also in the info the "autists" dug up about various subjects, that "he/they" provided.

@unity  exactly, it was an education, imo, the whole reason for the exercise was to get people to learn how to dig for themselves and make connections, so when things happen, enough will understand what's going on and can inform others who aren't.  To be perfectly honest, when QAnon first started, I thought/felt it was a classic RAND operation.  One of the reasons I waited to post about it.  As it continued, I pulled away from that thinking, as it seemed Pres. Trump, himself, was verifying QAnon.   

@PE  I am taking the Jr., info with salt.  However, having said that, all the info about that plane crash, search, bodies at sea, etc., was suspicious and strange.  Now, as for it being revenge that it's about, I feel JFK Jr., always intended to avenge his father's death. That's what "George" was all about.  To bring those still alive to justice, to make sure America found out exactly who was involved/guilty and to possibly get justice for those who were falsely accused.    Do I feel those people could be them, I'm no expert, so I can't say, but feel a good make up artist could very well make them unrecognizable, as would be necessary.  I would be pleased if he/they is/are alive.  

Avenge is a verb. To avenge is to punish a wrongdoing with the intent of seeing justice done.

Revenge can be used as a noun or a verb. It is more personal, less concerned with justice and more about retaliation by inflicting harm.

I'm ok with avenge, not so with revenge.  Whatever is up, let's have it be honest, fair and just and that all remember there's a difference.

4 people like this

@breezy Yes avenge feels closer to the truth but we have to consider the gamut of motivations - as opposed to just accepting everything a it seems.

Like as if it's some TV soap Opera and with that thought - the infamous plot line that got rid of and then brought back actor Patrick Duffy's character "Bobby Ewing" in Dallas sprung to mind, there is an uncanny likeness and type to both men real and unreal.

I began to wonder is someone pulling our leg cause they sure know how to write a compelling drama aka Q & Co.

14568704235b6bb4e4b44b0b9b6dd9ec--dallas

3 people like this

... but I do love a good puzzle and sure that's how they have us hooked.

Listen carefully it's within the first 25 secs... you won't believe your ears! ;) 

Then we have this
 jfk-jr-q-grave.jpg

https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2018/05/05/q-anon-intel-update-4th-may-2018-massive-firings-at-fbi-new-phase-justice-jk-traitor-new-board-your-fired-the-swamp-is-being-drained/

3 people like this

Which part  Mastermind  or Cue????  = good one!!  Just great  and yes had seen that Q grave site too  Now according to Dept 5, I think is where I read that there is one security dept that is strictly the President's.  That is Dept 17 = Q   RT mentioned that the Q Branch would be those who examine that soccer ball, thinking that is the Dept 17 that applies ONLY to the president.   Remember there is NO SUCH THING as coincidence!   Can you imagine how some people, on hearing all of this, just might react??? .Q, whomever it/they/he may be, recognized that this country/world is in dire straights, that we cannot continue to allow the corruption. Q played their part by getting people to dig and teaching how to do it.  Who would have more knowledge of how this works, than 2 men who rubbed shoulders with these people, on an up close and personal level all their lives.  My concern now, is safety for them.  

I had also read there was something in the hand soap, re: SS agent.  I still go with DEW, as again there was an incident with a small plane flying into airspace over Pres. Trump's location in NJ.  F-16 scrambled.  https://www.sacbee.com/latest-news/article215313405.html        Can you imagine, the enormity of keeping that man and his family safe?   Can we even imagine what kind of man it takes to make the decision to put himself in this position?? I'm sure Melania, also knew/knows.  At this point, they both have my respect and thanks.  I would be so pleased if jr IS alive, double trouble for some.

6 people like this

Will continue posting links to pertinent info

https://truepundit.com/intel-operative-who-altered-obamas-passport-records-turned-fbi-informant-on-boss-john-brennan-then-turned-up-murdered-in-d-c/

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2012/07/obamas_passport_breach_unanswered_questions_and_an_unsolved_murder.html

Textron, Bell, and Strzok: A new connection

[7.21] Weird Deaths (Deep State?) / Q Connections / James Gunn / Trump to Take Over Federal Reserve?

https://public.tableau.com/profile/nerothehero#!/  <<<this is impressive

https://www.reddit.com/user/serialbrain2        <<this guy does great videos this link is to his writing/blog (in case you're interested that is)

4 people like this

Let's rock the boat, shall we??  Regarding the entity and the "YOUNG KENNEDY"
FUSE YEAR  Part Three  here>>>>>
>http://chani.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/5631-2013-–-the-fuse-year-part-three/#comment-49151

Acolyte's Post ON May 2, 2013 in part

*(The Entity made more than a 100 predictions/calculations and it was Rubicon who decided which predictions should be used in the “Me tel U” thread. Some of the predictions were just impossible to manifest and were kept from the Reveal. For example there was a prediction that “the young Kennedy wil return” to be some kind of a new leader, but we all knew Young Kennedy died in a plane crash, so this “prediction” had no way of becoming reality. Even with these false-positives in 2006, the Entity’s authenticity was verified by different means to the Researchers at the time (1994-1999). As mentioned in the Nexus article these “means” still remain classified)

I knew we discussed this at the time Acolyte posted it, but all thought it was impossible.   Perhaps not, after all.  Strange, life is.  This gives me more reason to believe he IS alive. 

Tx to poster akasuzanne for the reminder. 

editing to add:  our entity was still communicating with the researchers when "young Kennedy's" plane went down, July 16, 1999.  Iirc they lost contact with the entity, when they tried to protect the facility against Y2K late in 1999. 

6 people like this

Seems a stretch that he is still alive Breezy, but there are other younger generation Kennedy's still alive I presume - that feels more likely to me.  As always, could be wrong and there is definitely change happening.  I would like to see change occur at a faster pace but am coming to terms with 'everything in its own time' being the catalyst for change when the time is right.

3 people like this

Yes, New World, I could very well be wrong, and I'm willing to accept and admit that, but! 

There was much strangeness involved in that crash, and the aftermath.  First of which was a five hour delay in starting a search, then there were strange things about the "plane" when they found it, then the next thing we knew, the bodies had been cremated and "buried" at sea. It's been said that a plot to kill him had been gotten wind of, so a choice was made.  He and HRC were both going after the same seat in the Senate and she went to New York and bought a house, in order to establish residency, so she could run.  After all, she was from Arkansas, not New York.  Jr. was already a New Yorker.  She would never have stood a chance against jr., period, never. She was after the presidency, even then, and wanted that Senate seat to project herself forward in her quest for the ultimate goal, the White House. Well she won the seat, but I recall thinking, how convenient for her, the crash was. These people have plotted and planned for the outcome they want, for centuries.  They just have to be completely ruthless, which they are, in order to accomplish their goals. 

However, there are always unknowns, and in this case, they didn't count on anyone being a tad smarter than they were.  Enter DJT and JFK jr, what a combination that would be. Money, brains and power.  A couple guys with the means and ability to beat "them" at their own game. (What a slap in the face Obama must have been, out of nowhere, basically unknown, and he beats her to the WH., a better candidate for carrying out "their" plans? More easily managed?) Then, along comes DJT and he beats her out too? Beaten by a businessman, who never even held a political office in his life.  No wonder she ran around bemoaning herself and asking what happened.

I also find it extremely interesting that Pres. Trump has many of the same goals as did JFK.  I hope Jr. did outsmart them and is alive.  I hated the thought that "they" got away with killing another Kennedy, because IF he is gone, then "they" did. (just imho)  IF, on the other hand,  he is really alive,  then there are certain people I sure would not want to be.  I had read that shortly before the crash, there was a file given to Jr., regarding his father's assassination.  That it was his intent to release that file, and supposedly he had it with him at the time of the "crash". (no I can't prove this, other than to say I read it)  What is it that Q says?  Future proves the past.  We shall see.

A couple links pertinent to QAnon info:

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/07/22/hollywoodrenegades-how-hollywood-insiders-are-taking-down-thecabal-from-the-inside-out-hollyweird-greatawakening/            <<<this is a humdinger  and applies to a lot of Q's posts regarding Hollywood, pedos, seaports, trafficking, etc.

Very interesting read about leakers, leaking, etc. Give them enough rope to hang themselves!

http://positivethoughtshypnosis.com/qanon-follow-the-spider-sculptures-called-mamans-around-the-world/    creepy

3 people like this

Yes, Yes he most certainly is!        https://qanon.pub/? 

QAnon posts for July 24, 2018

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 5b7dc4 No.2262557 📁

From Sea to Shining Sea.
Who does Huber report to [directly]?
Define evidence.
Who has the server?
Why does POTUS continually refer to the server?
POTUS does not speculate.
Future proves past.
Who has it all?
Topics stated in past.
Future BIG meaning?
Repeats important.
Think Twitter.
Those awake see.
Those asleep blind.
Fake news [prop arm of D/DS] failing.
Panic.
Silence is golden.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: da223e No.2263460 📁

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 07b0b9 No.2263659 📁

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 07b0b9 No.2263683 📁
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 07b0b9 No.2263659 📁
>>2263659
Now do you understand why mirrors and disinformation is necessary?
Logical thinking.
[20]
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 07b0b9 No.2264304 📁
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9GXgcoqJJI📁
Does FOIA cover FISA?
No.
[FISA highest level of CLAS]
How did FOIA generate redacted FISA [Page]?
DECLAS.
Who DECLAS?
Section 5.2 CLAS [Office of President]
Why redacted?
Think HUBER.
WWG1WGA!
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e5c60e No.2264962 📁
MSM_Attacks[Q].jpg⬇
3e36465745af7edf8d3c75d3a2f4eb4e851cda55

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e5c60e No.2265105 📁
Anonymous ID: 6d522a No.2264981 📁
>>2264981
There is no greater [current] threat to the American people than the FAKE NEWS MEDIA.
#ControlledMSM
Study Nazism.
Compare/contrast ANTIFA.
Compare/contrast SOCIALISM push.
Push for REBIRTH.
Who financed then?
Who is financing now?
Dark to LIGHT.
GOOD WINS.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e5c60e No.2265220 📁
Anonymous ID: 97aad2 No.2265154 📁
>>2265011
Q marker
>>2265154
We do try.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: a4b4d3 No.2265275 📁
You are witnessing/watching the systematic destruction of the OLD GUARD.
POWER WILL RETURN TO THE PEOPLE.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: a4b4d3 No.2265521 📁

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 6f9b9b No.2266551 📁
https://twitter.com/LarsPrintzen/status/1021822850427248641📁
What a wonderful day.
Do you believe in coincidences?
Q

End of QAnon Posts for July 24, 2018, as of 7:20pm  PST   IF you right click on those gray folders and choose open in new tab, it will allow you to see what's archived in them.  One additional post on the 24th
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 964482 No.2272925 📁
29D23E38-6AFB-4D85-B6F8-F48CB5F0658F.jpeg⬇
4e59850c8211b61db4080d2a25133af85df05ce2

Links:  
https://imgur.com/a/ATkAIUr  NYPD clears Manafort's neighborhood

https://gosar.house.gov/uploadedfiles/criminal-referral.pdf  <<< from April 18, 2018 - Criminal Referrals for Comey, Clinton, Lynch, McCabe, Strzok and Page.

The Eye of Trump's Storm Is Now Centered on Obama

Wonder if there's anything to the blackouts of Q = 4 days - 10 days - 20 days = code for

D             J              T ?

4 people like this

QAnon posts for July 25, 2018     https://qanon.pub/?

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 142c4e No.2275151 

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 6532f9 No.2279465 
28235DA5-7729-497B-9231-B3B1CEC56262.jpeg
c28012eb6daeca1835e54cbb4615739b58e1db9f

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 6532f9 No.2279499 
Anonymous ID: 07ebfe No.2279471 
>>2279465
morning Q!
>>2279471
Happy days ahead, Patriot!
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 6532f9 No.2279519 
Anonymous ID: 3df588 No.2279498 
>>2279465
Need clarification in order to prevent movement split: Is R real or fake?
>>2279498
There is only Q.           Well that kind of eliminates the speculation about R.   
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1dc9cb No.2281677 
DVsTEKFUQAEKlkJ.jpg
82d95daaf3ee9a537f579774da0c206ee00800ea
I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
https://www2.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2009/september2009/oath.htm
Remember.
You owe it to your country.
To yourself.
To your children.
We stand with you.
The time is now.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1dc9cb No.2281708 
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1dc9cb No.2281677 
DVsTEKFUQAEKlkJ.jpg
82d95daaf3ee9a537f579774da0c206ee00800ea
I [name] do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.
https://www2.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2009/september2009/oath.htm
Remember.
You owe it to your country.
To yourself.
To your children.
We stand with you.
The time is now.
Q
>>2281677
To all Americans, please pray.                    
B8028-Z-KDHYQ-M5-ZAF1aT9    >>>Check this out   https://i.imgur.com/iySh5Ek.png  explains that B8028 - Plane#? (B for BritishAir?) looks as though the two Z's are breakers  KDH -Kandahar Int Aport  YQM -Canadian Airport 5-gate 5?  AF1- at Terminal9?  Julian Assange being transported maybe?
Q+

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1dc9cb No.2282049 
— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1dc9cb No.2282104 
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1dc9cb No.2282049 
— That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. —
Q
Di5V9BRW4AE1Wz9.jpg
4122bbff5d1a6b69a05ff23ef72ff9a23cc3309a
>>2282049

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 126021 No.2284570 

EU BLINKED.
CONCESSIONS MADE.
ZERO TARIFFS (US>EU).
AMERICA FIRST.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE POTUS DOES NOT SELL OUT.
AFTER SUCH AN ENORMOUS ANNOUNCEMENT WHAT QUESTION(S) WERE SHOUTED @ POTUS?
>RUSSIA DELAY IN MEETING PUTIN (DC).
EYES OPEN?
MSM DOES NOT REPRESENT THE PEOPLE.
THE DAYS OF OUR LEADERS LINING THEIR POCKETS AT THE EXPENSE OF THE AMERICAN TAXPAYER ARE OVER.
RECENT EXAMPLE.
https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/24/report-businesses-mccaskills-husband-131-million-federal-subsidies/
GO KANSAS!
Q

End of posts as of 2:50 pm 7-25-18  If more, below. I have eliminated the archive folder icons, you can go to the site where Q posts to check them out, if you wish, or you can/could let me know if you'd prefer I let them remain in my posts.  

HEY GUYS  Post 1687 7-24-18

"Something BIG is about to DROP"

Q     >>>>>>Could this be it?

Zuckerberg Loses $16.8 Billion in a Snap as Facebook Plunges

https://www.bloombergquint.com/onweb/2018/07/25/zuckerberg-loses-16-8-billion-in-a-snap-as-facebook-plunges#gs.it0rrtk   

Continuing QAnon posts for July 25, 2018

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e28fcb No.2286778 

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e28fcb No.2286926 
Anonymous ID: ee4128 No.2286869 
>>2286778
>>>/patriotsfight/66
>If RR is dirty, Mueller must also be dirty.
>If Mueller is dirty, RR must also be dirty.
>>2286869

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 77016b No.2287057 
>>2286943
>>2286944
You’ll soon know why.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 77016b No.2287098 
6169C31C-A4BA-4CCD-8561-D900C8C16307.jpeg
c934c7981337d31583e576ee93a9202e6fac64b6
No name returning to headlines.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 77016b No.2287348 
Anonymous ID: 45607c No.2287225 

>>2287098

No Name in the redacted portion of FISA application?
>>2287225
When did No Name travel to the UK?
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 77016b No.2287674 
>>2287225
Q
>>2287225
Q
>>2287348
>>2287348
What if the UK gov worked hand-in-hand w/ the Hussein admin to sabotage the 2016 election?
Data collection.
Voice.
Video.
Bugging.
Creation of fake intel dossier using ex spy.
Co-sponsor insurance policy re: POTUS election.
PS.
LP.
No Name.
Clapper.
Brennan.
Rice.
LL.
HRC.
BC.
Hussein.
+22
What if intel masked penetration(s) to frame Russia?
Crowdstrike?
Servers.
SR.
JA.
Why does the UK gov desperately want JA?
Think source files.
The more you know.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: ebc480 No.2288325 
Anonymous ID: c37537 No.2287764 
ohshit.jpg
f14c6c0637edbfef2d9a2f24a8b7f820ad55a8e6

>>2287764
Something BIG is about to drop.   <<Here Q confirmed my thoughts. 
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 859c1c No.2288772 
8228B754-8AF8-4416-ABB5-641D46415F65.jpeg
953279c2c8da85eaf07892d98a9efd462afd3170
Relevant today.
News unlocks.
Q
End of QAnon posts for July 25, 2018.

2 people like this

Qanon posts for July 26, 2018

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: d74be4 No.2296993 

https://1zwchz1jbsr61f1c4mgf0abl-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Gohmert_Mueller_UNMASKED.pdf
What was the point of filing impeachment art if Ryan was going to reject?
Known beforehand?
Optics.
Think logically.
Could Sessions publicly challenge [RR] w/o creating a dilemma?
What events would immediately transpire if Sessions challenged [RR]?
Would it immediately demonstrate that Sessions must be aware of key Mueller facts?
Facts (or failure of duty) that he cannot possibly ‘know’ if recused?
Facts (a case) he is suppose to be recused from?
Think logically.
One challenge to [RR] would immediately trigger attacks to remove Sessions given his clear involvement in receiving information re: a case he is fully recused from.
Who does Huber [directly] report to?
Is it normal [RR] is side-stepped re: Huber CoC?
Why is this important?
Why did Sessions recuse?
Is the LEFT attacking Sessions?
What advantage(s) exist based on this setup?
POTUS publicly expresses his anger re: his recusal?
Do you believe POTUS would allow a complete takeover of his DOJ if nothing was being done behind the scenes to hold people accountable?
When POTUS states “the swamp is being drained” do you believe it?
When POTUS states “it’s happening” do you believe it?
Do you believe POTUS would allow Sessions & [RR] to run HIS DOJ if something wasn’t being done to his liking?
LOGICAL THINKING.
Clickbait derails logical thought.
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
Mueller investigating POTUS’ Tweets for obstruction?
You have a front row seat.
Enjoy the show.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 00f66d No.2298335 
SSHGQQ.jpg
3930a76b2028bf79781986862c68c6bfd3e36bd7
Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming.
-Colossians 3:5
Your evil has no place in this world.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 00f66d No.2298388 
Anonymous ID: 04e035 No.2298369 
>>2298335

Proven shop…
>>2298369
The author of the post…..
The face is never the author.
Direct comms come in many different forms.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 00f66d No.2298430 
Anonymous ID: ff90f2 No.2298410 
>>2298388
i suspected this from the beginning.

shops dont mean the post itself isnt real.
>>2298410
How do you hide a message in clear sight?
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 00f66d No.2298508 
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 00f66d No.2298430 
>>2298410
How do you hide a message in clear sight?
Q
>>2298430
You'd be amazed how much is shared on /pol/.
Data exchange.
https://guardianproject.info/apps/pixelknot/
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 551c8a No.2299625 

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: f4774f No.2299768 

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: f4774f No.2300028 
X-KDYQ.jpg
d1758f3cd594eb47a6b301788ad48cec7bb1f287
Facebook Investors Want to Strip Zuckerberg of Chairman Title
Barron's
Shareholder Wants to Oust Zuckerberg as Facebook Chairman
Fortune
Facebook shareholders try to fire Mark Zuckerberg as chairman
Daily Mail
[DC moves slow]
Q

End of QAnon posts as of 8:00 PM PDT July 26, 2018 
Links of interest:
https://imgur.com/2CGrP7j  <<the weird code B8028 etc.
There was also a youtube, I removed it, don't trust source.

[7.26] Q is Back! - Analysis of Latest Drops & Confirmations / A Word on False Flag Disclosure

This was a good one -  recall bottle of Fiji water?  NXIVM   Clair Bronfman connection? 

4 people like this

QAnon posts for July 27, 2018  https://qanon.pub/?  

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3a6d31 No.2310166 
Twitter near 20% slide?
FB near 20% slide?
All because of missed earnings?
What does the Street know?
Insiders dumping?
[DC moves slow]
@Jack
MZ
Your hands are dirty.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310449 
7E9C8C4A-5741-416B-B754-08F518BB566A.jpeg
07b0c539864dbc95979bad25cd850bf9bce9004b
When does a bird sing?
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310523 
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310449 
7E9C8C4A-5741-416B-B754-08F518BB566A.jpeg
07b0c539864dbc95979bad25cd850bf9bce9004b
When does a bird sing?
Q
9CF1FAAB-7349-4F41-AEE0-0CA685824746.jpeg
12d57a5523bba938f1a82d5b20e8905327925dda
>>2310449
Keep your promise.
This is not a game.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310672 
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310523 
9CF1FAAB-7349-4F41-AEE0-0CA685824746.jpeg
12d57a5523bba938f1a82d5b20e8905327925dda
>>2310449
Keep your promise.
This is not a game.
Q
>>2310523
Public awareness forces hand.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310720 
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310672 
>>2310523
Public awareness forces hand.
Q
>>2310672
PS round 2.
[Lead investigator HRC/Russia].
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310904 
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310720 
>>2310672
PS round 2.
[Lead investigator HRC/Russia].
Q
94C1F069-082D-4492-9BA8-08B323A3669D.jpeg
34a51b223de2d084c5bf9b01ad73048015b0beef
>>2310720
Warning to UK?
Decipher re: last.
[Redacted FISA].
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310964 
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 1c461b No.2310904 
94C1F069-082D-4492-9BA8-08B323A3669D.jpeg
34a51b223de2d084c5bf9b01ad73048015b0beef
>>2310720
Warning to UK?
Decipher re: last.
[Redacted FISA].
Q
07949FC4-4787-4F9B-B8C8-C81724DAA4BA.png
22d112bafc121da398e93a2479bf490432040743
>>2310904

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 64a0d2 No.2311237 
9804A8E8-0FEF-4858-90D7-CB8790361DE9.jpeg
edba0c19278cdd15c7845c690fc5b8fb2ecdb738

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 64a0d2 No.2311245 
Anonymous ID: 10fc9e No.2311235 
>>2311202
Gina Haspel
The CIA London Station is the main centre of the US Central Intelligence Agency in the UK.
Station chief (COS) Un-named woman c-2009
Those ordered to testify include the former CIA chief, Porter J Gross. Another is a woman who is not publicly named who heads the agency's London station. She previously worked as the chief of staff for the head of the CIA's clandestine branch, Jose Rodriguez, who is the focus of the investigation.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jul/03/cia-al-qaida-guantanamo-interrogation
>>2311235

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2311837 
36C6E924-7B53-4CDB-AB27-2787DBCE7AF2.jpeg
2bb7b016331469e62ca569a6937153d7e008065a
Unauthorized missile fired.
Unauthorized emergency incoming missile threat activated Hawaii.
POTUS AF1.
POTUS re-routes.
Coincidence?
NO MSM investigations?
Biggest threat to the American people!
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2311890 
Anonymous ID: 64e0b2 No.2311869 
>>2311837
Where did the missle go? Blown up in sky?
>>2311869
F-16s intercept.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2311972 
Anonymous ID: da73f8 No.2311906 
>>2311890
An F16 can shoot a missile out of the air?
>>2311906
Specialized weapons package.
CLAS-5.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2312021 
Anonymous ID: 44144a No.2311980 
>>2311893
>Who has authority to launch a missle?

Q said unauthorized, so…
>>2311980
Given CoC process to launch what does this tell you?
CLAS removal WASH minutes after.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2312081 
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: e05330 No.2312021 
>>2311980
Given CoC process to launch what does this tell you?
CLAS removal WASH minutes after.
Q
>>2312021
Specific reason for the reminder.
Everything stated has a purpose.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: dc4bac No.2312569 
Dc5JGRMX0AEQzHu.jpg
fd9b5f083eb536d65bec040c5cd6c08bdbc48bd9
Who recently pulled out of FB?
Artificial support.
What events recently occurred in China re: FB?https://www.nytimes.com/2018/07/25/business/facebook-china.html
Why did China suddenly reverse course?
The more you know.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: dc4bac No.2312711 
_lLcJ2cm_C98HCwHFSBJlEfViGx6CMrSIp3HofnJ82Q.png
7a26fc427e4b4e6d81b997d9b950d0d4df42101a
A message that nobody but who understands?
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: dc4bac No.2313022 
There is nothing more precious than our children.
Evil has no boundaries.
https://genius.com/Slayer-evil-has-no-boundaries-lyrics
The choice to know will ultimately be yours.
These people are SICK!
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/07/27/cbs-honcho-les-moonves-will-be-accused-sexual-misconduct-in-latest-ronan-farrow-bombshell-report-says.html
To those who are courageous enough to speak out - we stand with you!
You are not alone in this fight.
God bless.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: dc4bac No.2313074 
DjIPyBkXgAERwQj.jpg-large.jpg
0c2fa4b7874b6a6c74e01b04e6f1b21205bc7a8a
What are the odds?
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 28032d No.2314492 
Device test.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 28032d No.2314496 
Device test E.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 53f4d4 No.2314508 
Device Test X.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 4592cf No.2314525 
Device test C.
Q
End of QAnon posts for July 27, 2018.

3 people like this

QAnon posts for July 28, 2018

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3574eb No.2325304 

9F73E4EB-AD40-49FA-A2D4-F37B32C433CF.jpeg

67c4cb0b954e07c0476da3d00a1ba8745e225b51
Welcome to the no borders, pro pedo, destroy ICE, socialist movement - Antifa (arm of Democratic Party).
Dark to LIGHT.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3574eb No.2325487 
Anonymous ID: 6c86f4 No.2325302 
>>2321589
SEC will investigate. Facebook sell off.
Insider trading suspected.
Peter Strzok’s Wife is lead SEC Investigator
>>2325302
Follow the family.
https://www.sec.gov/news/pressrelease/2016-217.html
Think texts between PS/MH.
Think past settlements.
They have infiltrated every senior critical position.
The Circle.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3574eb No.2325668 
Anonymous ID: 170f5e No.2325405 
>>2325304
Q, will this still be the month the world discovered the TRUTH and what we anons know is conspiracy no more?
>>2325405
Was the Truth revealed re: FISA/Dossier?
Important marker.
Think connections.
D5.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 90197e No.2326290 
Anonymous ID: e31b13 No.2326190 

Q
!ITPb.qbhqo
4 Dec 2017 - 7:01:07 PM
Have you been watching the news since Friday?
Who is Peter Strzok?
How was he compromised?
How was he paid?
Who is Melissa Hodgman?
Company?
Title?
Date of promotion?
Focus on the date.
What events re: Peter recently occurred that you now know?
Think HRC emails, Weiner laptop, etc.
Dates?
Date of promotion of wife?
How do they stack the deck?
Who do they want inside the gov't?
What are puppets?
How do you control a puppet?
#2 in FBI?
Wife connection?
What is a pattern?
Follow the wives.
Keep watching the news this week.
Future proves past.
Re-read crumbs.
(Small)
How many D's / R's will not seek re-election?
Why?
What just passed in the Senate?
Why?
Who is their new handler?
Do as told?
Why is this relevant?
Do you not understand the gov't is being gutted publicly?
Bottom middle top.
Hussein Iran connection.
Bombs away.
Merry Christmas.
Q
>>2326190

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 90197e No.2326502 
Anonymous ID: c1ea65 No.2326287 
>>2325405
No, the truth was not revealed (yet). FISA didn't have much impact to be honest or there is still something missing to it, which reveals the whole truth.
>>2326287
FISA = START.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF OF ILLEGAL ACTS RE: SIGNERS.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF START OF HUSSEIN SPY CAMPAIGN TO RIG AN ELECTION WAS BASED ON FALSE INFO.
FISA = IMPLICATES HRC / D PARTY AS FEEDERS OF FALSE INFO W/ THE INTENT OF SECURING MSM + BLAST/INSURANCE.
FISA = IMPLICATES SENIOR MEMBERS OF UK MI5/6/SIS, US INTEL, WH, FVEY, R PARTY (CONGRESS/SENATE) OF KNOWN CORRUPTION IN EFFORT TO RETAIN POWER AND RIG ELECTION + SAFEGUARD EVENT(S) BY POLITICAL KILL TO ACT WHILE IN POWER GIVEN MSM FAKE PUSH RUSSIA NAR.
FISA = TIES MSM HEADS (TV/BEHIND/CORP) TO D PARTY OTHER FOREIGN HEADS OF STATE IN CO-OP STRATEGY.
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.
FOIA DOES NOT INCLUDE FISA.
DECLAS BY POTUS KEY PARTS THAT FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE THE 'DIRTY' 'FAKE' DOSSIER WAS USED AS PRIMARY SOURCE TO SECURE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL SPYING ON PRIMARY REPUBLICAN OPPONENT (+POST ELECTION (INTEL ASSETS FOR/DOM SPYING ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES)) FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
LOGICAL THINKING.
PUBLIC AWARENESS - FISA/SPYING
FOUNDATION BUILT HUBER.
NO SPELLING ERRORS INTENDED - MOBILE / UNKNOWN IF ABOVE.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 90197e No.2326757 📁
Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 90197e No.2326502 📁
>>2326287
FISA = START.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF OF ILLEGAL ACTS RE: SIGNERS.
FISA = IMMEDIATE CONF START OF HUSSEIN SPY CAMPAIGN TO RIG AN ELECTION WAS BASED ON FALSE INFO.
FISA = IMPLICATES HRC / D PARTY AS FEEDERS OF FALSE INFO W/ THE INTENT OF SECURING MSM + BLAST/INSURANCE.
FISA = IMPLICATES SENIOR MEMBERS OF UK MI5/6/SIS, US INTEL, WH, FVEY, R PARTY (CONGRESS/SENATE) OF KNOWN CORRUPTION IN EFFORT TO RETAIN POWER AND RIG ELECTION + SAFEGUARD EVENT(S) BY POLITICAL KILL TO ACT WHILE IN POWER GIVEN MSM FAKE PUSH RUSSIA NAR.
FISA = TIES MSM HEADS (TV/BEHIND/CORP) TO D PARTY OTHER FOREIGN HEADS OF STATE IN CO-OP STRATEGY.
FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE.
FOIA DOES NOT INCLUDE FISA.
DECLAS BY POTUS KEY PARTS THAT FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE THE 'DIRTY' 'FAKE' DOSSIER WAS USED AS PRIMARY SOURCE TO SECURE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL SPYING ON PRIMARY REPUBLICAN OPPONENT (+POST ELECTION (INTEL ASSETS FOR/DOM SPYING ON THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES)) FOR THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
LOGICAL THINKING.
PUBLIC AWARENESS - FISA/SPYING
FOUNDATION BUILT HUBER.
Q
>>2326502
NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS THE MEDIA WILL NOT PUSH THE TRUTH.
MSM IMPLICATED IN HIGHEST LEVEL TREASON EVENT IN US MODERN DAY HISTORY.
REFER BACK TO PREV DROPS.
WITNESSING HIGHEST LEVEL TREASON EVENT UNFOLD IN US/WW MODERN DAY HISTORY.
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CONGRESS/SENATE SEATS VACATE IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY CEO/BOD VACATE EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE DOJ/FBI (WHAT IS KNOWN) FIRE/RELEASE (VACATE) EVENTS IN A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED THE VACATING PARTY (ALL POSITIONS) CHALLENGE/FIGHT/PUSH FOR THE REMOVAL OF THE ENTERING/DULY ELECTED POTUS?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A FORMER US PRESIDENT TRAVEL THE WORLD AHEAD/BEHIND OF THE CURRENT ATTEMPTING TO UNDO/THREATEN/HIDE/COVER UP PREV/CURRENT ILLEGAL/CORRUPT/EVIL EVENTS?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED 40-50K SEALED INDICTMENTS? NOT ALL FEDERAL/CRIMINAL.
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED SO MANY PEDO/CHILD EXP PEOPLE GO DOWN?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A SIMILAR LIKE GROUP RISE UP (MIMICS NAZI GERMANY) W/ SIMILAR-LIKE LOGO, PUSH, ETC.?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED A DEFCON SCARE?
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED UNAUTH MISSILES FIRED? PHOTO EVIDENCE YET DISMISSED????
HAVE YOU EVER WITNESSED POLITICAL FOUNDATIONS REC HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FROM SPECIFIC TERRORIST SPONSOR ORGS ETC ONLY TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE ONCE OUT OF POWER?
ALL DURING THE SAME PERIOD OF TIME?
NOTHING IS HAPPENING>?
NOT FAST ENOUGH?
DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND/COMP WHAT WE ARE CURRENTLY DEALING WITH?
PEOPLE ARE DYING.
WE ARE UNDER THREAT OF KILL EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY.
THOSE WHO YOU TRUST THE MOST ARE THE MOST EVIL.
THIS IS NOT A GAME.
HUMMANITY IS AT STAKE.
Q

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 9a201a No.2326963 
MSMPartial.jpg
0ab9fe0e509718fb4bb1b5de89997e04856b9624
>>2326757
The end as of 4:pm PDT July 28, 2018
4 people like this

There is no doubt Q anon is a psyop - Good or Bad.

I've always considered it a psy-op, really it can't be classed as anything else, but it's what the intention is behind it, the desired outcome, is it good or bad even more than who. Yet knowing who might answer those questions. 

I would like to believe based on all my own subjective sources and the same sources everyone shares that it may be highly positive, but it could be totally wrong and I'm always willing to that the risk of being wrong. There really is no other way in truth to test something that at least consider it plausible or possible to whatever degree. It does conform to my own measure that would set off alarm bells, use enough truth to lead and guide but jsut enough you still can deceive, you garner false maybe unearned trust, maybe this is a hybrid technique that uses the platform of the day (internet) as the most effective means of delivery.  

Some info in this video might be accurate and is not new to many I am sure bit it's more an exercise - to remain critical and sceptical despite the great scriptwriting and show before us and what we might like to believe individually or collectively - so it's worth keeping in mind that it's all about staying on the straight and narrow.  

However there is much compelling about Q like good Bond movie. The level of information that has been released does appear to skit beyond the norm, to be safe, if it's BAD actors psy-op then they are going all in and doing something we've never seen ever before. 

If it's good then it's as we suspect and are lead to believe. 

As always time will tell but people certainly feel more empowered than they did before, the chance is to make sure it remains a real thing. Not a fantasy. 

6 people like this

Having internet issues atm  so had to post this link separate.

firefox_2018-03-03_22-42-55.png

1 person likes this