420 posts in this topic

There has been a lot of talk about the narrator of this video 'The Plan to Save the World' being JFKjr.  There is also a lot of talk about the Todd Burgun call in phone interview with a TV station at the time of JFKjr's accident in JUly 1999.  Some think that Todd Burgun is also the narrator of the 'Plan' video.  I can't say because I don't know.  I am posting both video's for anyone who is interested in doing any sort of voice comparison, or to just satisfy their own curiosity or assumptions.  

In the Todd Burgun video you have to go to time 41:40 to hear his interview.  It lasts for about six minutes, and it is complete.  This is a BIll Cooper interview overall.

1 person likes this

On 3/12/2018 at 8:59 PM, RenegadeSon said:

There is a photo going around that some people think is real.  It is not.  A comparison of JFKjr original and the photoshopped one of him older.

Although, that might be close to what he would really look like today...;)

ps.jpg

DquxiL9VYAAB7IU.jpg

On the subject of Jeb Bushes reaction to something Laura Bush showed him at the fuenral (see tweet below for video)

I'm going to suggest it was a photo. As he reads and reacted to it instantly. Imagery is faster than reading in cognitive terms. 

If it was a photo, how about a current picture of JFK jr? 

Laura looks like she can hardly breath, you need ot watch it a couple fo times, zone in on here first. 

I can't think of a better Troll at this moment but his reaction and her face writes volumes. 

IT could have been many other things but that's my number 1, second would be a photo of GHb being tried in a military court and also executed. IN same vein as McCain. 

After that it could be anything, many guesses out there, some rather funny but what is real is there visceral reaction to something on that page there is no doubt, they are both overcome with what is both fear and anger perhaps. Undeniable. Body langue is 100% clear.  

3 people like this

I agree PE, Jeb's reaction was too quick for anything but an image... and I like your suggestions of which images too.  

1 person likes this

36 minutes ago, RenegadeSon said:

I agree PE, Jeb's reaction was too quick for anything but an image... and I like your suggestions of which images too.  

Yep he knew exactly what it was. Laura was beside herself. The wind taken out of Jeb sails. It couldn't be clearer. Whatever it was it struck the fear of God in them.

There was a sense of of "Oh no not here , how could they, I can't believe they..." anger and fear from Jeb reaction. He didn't know where to look for a second. Full on cognitive dissonance. he was taken right out of the moment.

I can't think of any other way to put it.

Had this been in a private setting, their reactions would have been less tempered, even with the glare of all those cameras in a crowded settings they couldn't control their emotional visceral response to whatever it was. 

Laura looks the least bit present. She seems resigned to the reality that page brings. Her face display the characteristic features of pure horror and dread. Revulsion. Like she is about to get sick. Like the game is up. No where to hide. Base fear bordering on trapped animal but I won't go that far. 

Perhaps the grief of the funeral has in some part heightened the reaction but Jeb goes from warm feelings to utter disbelief in the blink of an eye. It's incredibly strong body tell.

We don't always get to see that.

Hillarys reaction is nothing. She doesn't react, that is her reaction. She is paralysed in fear /or/ maybe I am guessing simply processing the info, she has received something that is part of a longer process. She processes, processes, processes the update. She seems to have to read words, as she has no glasses on and clearly needs them to read and hold the paper close enough so she can read what is on it. 

Very different to Jeb & Lauras reactions.  

1 person likes this

On 5/12/2018 at 1:06 AM, RenegadeSon said:

There has been a lot of talk about the narrator of this video 'The Plan to Save the World' being JFKjr.  There is also a lot of talk about the Todd Burgun call in phone interview with a TV station at the time of JFKjr's accident in JUly 1999.  Some think that Todd Burgun is also the narrator of the 'Plan' video.  I can't say because I don't know.  I am posting both video's for anyone who is interested in doing any sort of voice comparison, or to just satisfy their own curiosity or assumptions.  

In the Todd Burgun video you have to go to time 41:40 to hear his interview.  It lasts for about six minutes, and it is complete.  This is a BIll Cooper interview overall.

That's a strange and intriguing one.

IT's notable that the audio is heavily compressed in the second video. (Any better sources?)

The accent to my ear does sounds of the same variety in both videos. 

That does not mean it sounds like JFK. The "officer" speaks very fast, very to the point. JFK naturally spoke slower and also the narrator to the save the world video speaks at a very measured pace, maybe closer to what you might expect of JFK Jr speech pattern. 

I might proffer, that it's perhaps the same intel officer (white hat) we are hearing and this is a very long long long game op. That is of course highly speculative but I went back after I thought about this and listened again carefully to find he is introduced as a "Petty Officer & Public Information officer". (name: Todd Bergun, it's not clear but I think that's his name.)

Does anyone know, if it was typical for police to give an interview on the William Cooper show?

I've never listened to Bill Coopers show or was the an expert form another media outlet it seems to be so.

@RenegadeSon Whoops you already name checked Todd! I didn't read the top of your post!

1 person likes this

Todd Burgun

eaking news broadcasts at the time of the incident reported that there was final communication between the FAA and JFK Jr’s plane at the precise moment of 9:39 PM according to Petty Officer Todd Burgun from the Coast Guard base in Boston. This is absolutely consistent with the radar information from the NTSB that was used to reconstruct the last moments of the plane before it crashed therefore his report is credible, otherwise he could not have identified the exact minute that the plane was holding at 2,500 feet, waiting to get clearance from the tower before descending. He had to have gotten that information from FAA flight personnel in the tower at Martha’s Vineyard Airport.

Form this very interesting link on the subject:   http://canucwhatic.blogspot.com/2014/04/who-murdered-jfk-jr.html

Didn't the guy who made the video post a message on his videos or somewhere else to address the speculation that he was JFK Jr, if so if anyone finds it and if he posted his name it would be interesting to see if it's the same or shares perhaps what appears to be a variant Boston accent. 

More from that page

No search and rescue

Breaking news broadcasts at the time of the incident reported that there was final communication between the FAA and JFK Jr’s plane at the precise moment of 9:39 PM according to Petty Officer Todd Burgun from the Coast Guard base in Boston. This is absolutely consistent with the radar information from the NTSB that was used to reconstruct the last moments of the plane before it crashed therefore his report is credible, otherwise he could not have identified the exact minute that the plane was holding at 2,500 feet, waiting to get clearance from the tower before descending. He had to have gotten that information from FAA flight personnel in the tower at Martha’s Vineyard Airport.

This contact by JFK Jr. to the airport is very important for numerous reasons. Whenever you contact air traffic control, your particular radar blip is then entered into the FAA’s air traffic computer system. If anywhere on your flight path your plane should happen to descend below 100 feet, the computer will automatically set off an alarm at the FAA Traffic Control Facility. Therefore, as a result of Kennedy’s 9:39 contact with the tower, the computer should’ve set off a low altitude alarm in the FAA’s traffic control offices when the plane descended below 100 feet.

The FAA should’ve begun the search at 9:40 when this low altitude alarm went off. They knew before the plane hit the water. FAA regulations require that a search commence anytime a plane contacts the tower on its final approach and then fails to land within 5 minutes. As a result of JFK Jr’s contact with the tower,, the FAA also should’ve begun a search at 9:44 when JFK Jr’s plane failed to land.

How long did it take the FAA to begin a focused search... searching the approaches to the Martha Vineyard’s airport?  

15 ½ HOURS!

The cover up: 

The information containing JFK Jr’s contact with the FAA was disappeared. At 12:30 Burgun was removed/silenced from any further reports of any kinds. In fact, all government agencies went silent and reporters were referred to the Pentagon spokesman, Col. Steven Roark.

The report from Todd Burgun wasn’t the only on-the-scene reporting that disappeared from the news by the Pentagon. According to the Pentagon the families of both JFK Jr and Carolyn Bessette waited 4 hours to report them missing. Total lie! Friends of Lauren Bessette, Carolyn’s sister, were waiting at the airport and when the plane didn’t land at around 10:00, quickly reported it to the FAA officials, who did nothing...

...At 6:30 AM Ted Kennedy woke up John Podesta, Clinton’s Chief of Staff. At 7:00 AM, Podesta woke up Clinton. At 7:15, Clinton told Podesta to call the Air Force and warn them if they didn’t have a search underway in 15 minutes, they shouldn’t bother to come to work Monday morning because they would all be fired, if they weren’t in jail.

1 person likes this

Todd Burgun is a very real person.  I have located him but will not contact him for obvious reasons.  Todd was still on duty for the Coast Guard a full three months after the JFKjr accident as there is a report by him dated Oct 16, 1999 from the same CG station about a missing boater named David Johnson. Todd left the CG in 2000 and went to his hometown to go to school for his current job expertise.  

Bill Coopers video plays the TV phone call from Burgun, he was not on the show.  Cooper makes the case for a cover up because the TV station (WCVB) stated that there was no communication from JFKjr at all, and cut out a full five hours from the tape to cover that up.  Cooper acquired the 'missing' tape with the Burgun phone call which is what I posted.  

Burgun never went missing, and in my opinion, is not suspect in any cover up, although a cover up seems to be what happened. 

I also do not believe Burgun is the narrator of the Plan to Save the World video by Masepoes.  

There is a shitload of evidence but no proof of anything.

Enjoy the rabbithole ;)

2 people like this

36 minutes ago, Prismatic Eye said:

Didn't the guy who made the video post a message on his videos or somewhere else to address the speculation that he was JFK Jr, if so if anyone finds it and if he posted his name it would be interesting to see if it's the same or shares perhaps what appears to be a variant Boston accent.

If you are talking about the 'Plan' video... no.  That video was made by someone using the name Joe Masepoes.  A lot of other people might think he is JFKjr but I don't think so.

A lot of people think Vincent Fusca 2024 is JFKjr, but I also don't think so.  A lot of people think Vincent Kennedy is JFKjr...but IDTS.  

2 people like this

Download this image and enlarge it. 

8FXHh88.jpg

3 people like this

I've been watching this exchange with a lot of interest, for a lot of reasons.  Trying to get it all to make some sort of sense.

I recall the plane crash in 1999, and how there were inexplicable delays and generally unbelievable snafus. Including their cremation and burial at sea. Now IF someone planned to fake their own deaths, is this not exactly what you would expect to have happen?  Wonder how long DJT and Jr. had been friends, by July of 99?  How much planning would such a venture take?  How much money to pay for delays in the search? or for false info? or voice tapes to  be altered? 

There is speculation that Q has been around, waiting in the wings for DJT to run for Pres., for a long time.  That video Q's plan could have been made when Jr. was way younger.  DJT has been thinking of running since the 1980's.  Say 35 years at least, when Jr. was still a young 25.  His voice may  not have had the same timber to it then, that it would have at say, 39 when he "died".  We have no way of knowing when that video - Q's plan - was actually made, we only know when it was released.

When Q was asked about R, who had released the info regarding he and DJT  faked his death, Q did not say there was no R, he simply said there is only Q.  He has also stated that things have more than one meaning, at times.  We also have no clue IF anyone else was also involved in their "Grand plan", as in how to actually do it and succeed. Would it be safe to conclude that it would have taken more than the two of them?  Well then who? Who would have the necessary power to create a stand down order on the search?  To US military forces even?   To order tapes to be altered/portions erased?  With the Kennedy deaths over the years, would it not stand to reason that Jr. would have to give a thought about himself being a target IF he decided to run for office? 

The plan to save his life in such a case, would certainly have been already planned, especially considering HRC, who bought a house in Chappaqua just so she could run for that Senate seat.  She would never have won it with JFK Jr. as her opposition.  No wonder she wanted that search started immediately.  Plus the inexplicable delays could have been worrying, the not knowing for sure.

Recall too that one of our entity's predictions that wasn't released, was the one regarding how the young Kennedy would return and become a new kind of leader.  

I do not believe Joe M, is Jr.,  - nor Todd Burgun.  However, the Q plan narrator does most definitely strike me as possibly a much younger JFK Jr.  It IS the kind of piece he would narrate, because of it's content especially.   Vincent Kennedy my thoughts are still out on that one.  Fusca is still a big ? to me.

Laura/Jeb especially, looked as though he'd swallowed something sharp.  HRC had a note in her program, took out the note, no reaction, or just plain didn't have a clue what it said?  Pres. Carter then looked in his program to see if he had one. I wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere around that bunch! 

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women, merely players"

Seems to me, this is one heck of a stage, with lots of players coming out of the woodwork.     

QAnon post(singular)for Dec.4, 2018

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 44a34b No.4158232 

Dc43CR5WAAAy400.jpg-large.jpg

74b0b7b8188edc3c4ffb912e0a5782eec5bdcdfb
https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1070140182907756544
[Dec 4, 2018]
https://twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/1070138096916799488
"NBC News: There appears, although the redacted documents do not make it completely clear, that there is a [[[+++separate criminal investigation going on outside of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's purview+++]]] for which Flynn has been providing significant assistance."
Markers are important.
[Dec 4, 2017] > [Dec 4, 2018]
Think No Name.
Did Mueller have a choice in making the recommendation?
Who does Mueller 'now' report to?
Does WHITAKER also oversee HUBER + OIG?
What case(s) is HUBER + OIG + team of 470 currently working on?
Who has the server(s)?
Who has access to NSA UT Term1-12?
Does FISA grant access to NSA umbrella collection?
You are witnessing something [firsthand] that many cannot possibly comprehend or accept as reality [Sci-Fi or precision M_planning?]
Coincidences > > > reveal w/o violating NAT SEC
Coincidences > > > mathematically impossible to be 'FALSE'
Coincidences > > > bypass 'installed' restrictions to prevent future legal attachments
Comms understood? 5:5?
SENATE WAS THE TARGET.
Q
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

QAnon posts for Dec. 5, 2018
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d01c12 No.4158577 
Logical thinking.
D5 drops 1st - last.
Content & Dates.
Huber drops 1st - last.
Content & Dates.
Role of Huber (as portrayed by 'Q')?
What are the odds (mathematical probability) that Huber would be scheduled to testify re: Clinton Foundation on D5?
What are the odds (mathematical probability) GHWB passes away and the State Funeral date is on D5?
What other interviews and investigations were wiped clean (postponed) given a STATE FUNERAL takes up media coverage for a week?
Why does the (global) FAKE NEWS media [largest in the world] continually attack 'Q'?
Why is the WASH POST leading the attack?
Think ABC agency.
When you are awake you can SEE CLEARLY.
[RAPID_FIRE]
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c15254 No.4160527 
Justice.jpg
f5e055c8c6444353e3ba36478f0eab7875225681
https://twitter.com/BarbaraRedgate/status/1070152875798605825
Attention On Deck!
For God & Country.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c15254 No.4160648 
DtgxGsrXcAAHAVp.jpg
acea1afa60d11d22ac0e8a820465e8cfbb27e997

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d6e761 No.4164820 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/another-high-ranking-fbi-official-to-depart-1543964483
"After Mr. Priestap’s departure, none of the high-ranking bureau officials involved in the two investigations will remain with the bureau."
Follow the names on the list provided [update].
PANIC IN DC.
THE CLINTON FOUNDATION.
Nothing To See Here.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c4b5e2 No.4167458 
Anonymous ID: 3d66f9 No.4166910 
Screen Shot 2018-12-05 at 9.53.35 AM.png
e693bcd47afaf4cbb2b392a80136e8c3f552b606
POTUS FLOTUS not participating in this evil.
>>4166910
One man, who gave up everything, risking his life (himself/family), to fight for & defend, We, the PEOPLE.
Bait expends ammunition.
EVIL has no place here.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 848c3a No.4168720 
https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/oversight-of-nonprofit-organizations-a-case-study-on-the-clinton-foundation/
Will another attempt to 'delay' be made?
Delay > > > D's control House?
JC + LL
Move and countermoves.
See something.
Say something.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 848c3a No.4169002 
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 848c3a No.4168720 
https://oversight.house.gov/hearing/oversight-of-nonprofit-organizations-a-case-study-on-the-clinton-foundation/
Will another attempt to 'delay' be made?
Delay > > > D's control House?
JC + LL
Move and countermoves.
See something.
Say something.
Q
>>4168720
WHITAKER, HOROWITZ, HUBER, and WRAY.
Long meetings held within a SCIF [unusual] usually indicate something 'highly important' was discussed [planned]?
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: e38ad2 No.4169476 
The 'blue checkmark' FAKE NEWS Twitter personalities are out in full-force today attempting to push another FALSE narrative that arrests were supposed to occur today.
Controlled Narrative?
#FactsMatter
How much attention does "Q" receive from the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
Why are they working so hard to try and discredit something they label as a "FAKE CONSPIRACY."
People awake are what they FEAR THE MOST.
LOSS OF CONTROL
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8ef2d1 No.4171504 

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8ef2d1 No.4171587 
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obamas-fbi-brass-hollowed-out-after-latest-resignation-of-key-official
It's all just a CONSPIRACY.
Nothing To See Here.
Nothing is happening.
RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 8ef2d1 No.4171864 
RUSSIA = THE REAL CONSPIRACY.
Define 'PROJECTION'.
What happens when they lose control and the TRUTH is exposed?
What happens when PEOPLE no longer believe or listen to the FAKE NEWS CONTROLLED MEDIA, CONTROLLED HOLLYWOOD, CONTROLLED BLUE CHECKMARK TWIT SHILLS, ETC ETC???
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
SHEEP NO MORE.
WE, THE PEOPLE.
FOR GOD & COUNTRY - WE FIGHT!
Q

The end of QAnon posts for Dec. 5, 2018
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
QAnon posts for Dec. 6, 2018

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 01febf No.4186896 

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 01febf No.4187199 
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 01febf No.4186896 
>>4186896
When did POTUS make the statement "Calm Before the Storm?"
When was HUBER activated by SESSIONS?
Who was/is assigned to HUBER?
ACTING AG PRIMARY PURPOSE?
SCARAMUCCI MODEL?
PUBLIC OPINION (OPTICS) DO NOT MATTER.
What was leaked today (on purpose?)?
https://twitter.com/johnrobertsFox/status/1070749777334292481
HUBER to testify re: Clinton Foundation?
HUBER to reveal 'active' probe actively underway into organization?
OIG to release report #2 [overview indicating many 'potentially criminal referrals' made]?
"We do not discuss active/ongoing DOJ / FBI investigations."
MIL INTEL
FISA
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
Q

End of QAnon posts for Dec. 6, 2018
Links:
https://imgur.com/a/r5HeOSD  P. Trump Funeral tweet
https://imgur.com/KXUnliX  example of a SCIF
https://imgur.com/Zx8Q1fs  use of a SCIF
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DtofizBU0AA3Ve8?format=jpg&name=orig  Q clock - Bush Funeral - Lines up w/posts

6 hours ago, breezy said:

I recall the plane crash in 1999, and how there were inexplicable delays and generally unbelievable snafus. Including their cremation and burial at sea. Now IF someone planned to fake their own deaths, is this not exactly what you would expect to have happen?  Wonder how long DJT and Jr. had been friends, by July of 99?  How much planning would such a venture take?  How much money to pay for delays in the search? or for false info? or voice tapes to  be altered?

To be honest, I hadn't thought about that aspect of it.  You are saying that JFKjr and his team, presumably Trump et all, were behind all of the snafu's at the time.  Yes that could very well be.  

They were friends since at least 1996.. see this link  https://nypost.com/2016/11/03/jfk-jr-predicted-trumps-run-for-president-20-years-ago/ and in this article JFKjr hints about Trump running for president.  

6 hours ago, breezy said:

There is speculation that Q has been around, waiting in the wings for DJT to run for Pres., for a long time.  That video Q's plan could have been made when Jr. was way younger.  DJT has been thinking of running since the 1980's.  Say 35 years at least, when Jr. was still a young 25.  His voice may  not have had the same timber to it then, that it would have at say, 39 when he "died".  We have no way of knowing when that video - Q's plan - was actually made, we only know when it was released

Another good point.  This begs the question of who the hell is Joe Masepoes?? the supposed creator of the Plan video.  Maybe he didn't create the video at all, but was entrusted to keep the video safe until the right time to release it.  

Q posted that the 'Plan' started in 1999 after the accident and HRC getting  stealing the senate seat in New York.  And Fusca seems to be obsessed with New York too.  

Something that has bothered me since this whole JFKjr thing became a thing.  Why the need for Lauren to fake her death?  The plan was to drop Lauren off at Martha's Vineyard first and then continue on to Hyannis airport for the wedding in Hyannisport.  They could have easily made other arrangements for Lauren to get to Martha's Vineyard which would not have her having to fake her death.  Apparently, Lauren was doing well as an investment banker and was not involved deeply with the Kennedy's.  

I have not really been able to connect many dots in this puzzle and it is a bit unsettling.  

2 people like this

We know what's possible, as we've experienced it in real time.  Names and dates are important.  DJT announced his run in 2015, think about that date, then go back and read my post again.  I also asked some questions.  Who is Joe Masepoes?  To that I say it's the name of someone involved in some capacity, but most likely it's all compartmentalized.  Everyone plays their part.  He had escaped my radar, how did he hit yours? 

Why would Lauren fake her death too?  Well It gave the story VALIDATION, which is a key component to this story and how/whether it works..   And why not?  IF she had known they really were not going to die at all.  A new adventure.  I have often wondered if given the chance  for a new life, how easy would it be to walk away from all you know.  She may not have been close to the Kennedy's, but she surely would have been close to Carolyn, and the two of them would then have each other to lean on in the coming years.  I'd think an investment banker could work from home, under an assumed name of course. 

You are frustrated at your inability to make connections.  That is done deliberately, and not your fault at all.  Although you have made some very important ones.  Some that really gave me pause to think and consider many things from the past/present. 

QAnon posts for Dec. 7, 2018

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 94d00f No.4197470 

https://video.foxnews.com/v/5976775955001/?#sp=show-clips
Interesting music for Fox News?
Sound familiar?
Why 'all of a sudden' are people talking about the CLINTON FOUNDATION (including whistleblowers and hidden company established to investigate covertly (ex_ABCs))?
Would you 'go public' if the investigation was still ongoing?
What happens when you have enough evidence to PROCEED?
What is the benefit of educating the public PRIOR TO proceeding?
COME[Y]
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4442ef No.4198539 
https://twitter.com/CivMilAir/status/1071065348546457601
Where is the '+' on a mobile phone when dialing?
Trolling the FAKE NEWS media is FUN!
At some point, the Q will be asked.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4442ef No.4198677 
Anonymous ID: 82a676 No.4198635 
>>4198539
Operators on standby
Q+ Q0
>>4198635
Operators are ACTIVE.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4442ef No.4198897 
Scott Free = WWG1WGA
Q 0 = Q+
At what point do they WAKE UP?
Q

The end of QAnon posts for Dec. 7, 2018
3 people like this

@deekin - Thanks, a good one! Perhaps just a big red Q. 

QAnon posts for Dec. 10, 2018

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a02646 No.4236017 

TheWorldIsWatching.jpg

94cb71d287abbcdfbafcfc09770bb16bec9bac34

TheWorldIsWatching_.jpg

b6c9027d01a8ffea35d2b4c05ceac9282368ab6b
"THE WORLD IS WATCHING."
UNITED NOT DIVIDED.
TOGETHER WE WIN.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d5ad32 No.4241560 
1544464077628.png
61aa4a7cf99be5769779895db55ffb319bf7c74d
https://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/196239148
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/759282300135809024?lang=en
Scott Free > WWG1WGA!!!
AF1 Code Change > Q 0 > Q+
Q/POTUS Twitter 0 Delta Exchanges
FAKE NEWS coordinated attacks [#2 only to POTUS]
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate through a backchannel w/ the public and bypass the FAKE NEWS MEDIA?
How do you 'safely' & 'securely' communicate w/o breaking the law and violating NAT SEC?
>Add multiple layers of 'coincidences' which mathematically proves legitimacy (standard deviation)<
At what point do people wake up?
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d5ad32 No.4241697 
DuEBpy4U0AEES74.jpg-large.jpg
8f124130698bc112de2978e8b24719b1cb511451
https://twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/1072137513899356160
Define 'Projection'.
Define 'Getting Ahead of the Story'.
What is scheduled to happen this week?
Coincidence?
PANIC?
THIS IS AS REAL AS IT GETS.
NO ESCAPE.
NO DEALS.
ADD BRENNAN TO GRAPHIC AND UPDATE.
EVIL HAS NO PLACE HERE.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d5ad32 No.4241824 
POTUS.
NSA.
UNITED STATES MILITARY (G)
THE FREEDOM CAUCUS (EST)
FOREIGN & DOMESTIC PATRIOTS.
THE FIGHT TO SAVE THE WORLD.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d5ad32 No.4241861 
Anonymous ID: 7dcf70 No.4241823 
ClipboardImage.png
5fd4d272ef24d5bb377595ea2bdf7fb0c2d350b6
>>4241697
>>4241823
Thank you, Patriot.
Fire at will.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d5ad32 No.4241967 

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fcce83 No.4242132 
DbBmjhyUwAA7kh7.jpg
b75d7b3f82d81863a5cfcec16509f64746330d39
Example 22A (1 of 100s):
Drops 'layered' to provide 'advance knowledge'.
Do not let them DIVIDE you.
PANIC BUTTON PUSHED.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a4e7eb No.4242968 
"The times are too grave, the challenge too urgent, and the stakes too high — to permit the customary passions of political debate. We are not here to curse the darkness, but to light the candle that can guide us through that darkness to a safe and sane future."
JFK
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a4e7eb No.4243538 
DuEUnUsVsAAveT0.jpg-large.jpg
e46f4cc21e65e8eb5322f976f68a3c4361767d7b

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a22a92 No.4243710 
The plan to have the FED raise rates [steep incline beginning Mar 2019] in an effort to 'kill' the economy prior to 2020 P_elec is known and planned for.
Structure change coming?
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: a22a92 No.4243831 
https://twitter.com/SamanthaJPower/status/1071755419499069441
Those with the most to lose are the loudest.
Those who 'knowingly' broke the law in a coordinated effort [treason] are the most vocal.
Crimes against Humanity.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 52a4e6 No.4250634 
>>4249648
+17 min delta between Tweets (cherry on top).
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 52a4e6 No.4250950 
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4b306d No.4256996 
Dec 11 2018 12:04:43 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4b306d No.4257392 
Dec 11 2018 12:27:39 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 4a4ed6 No.4257129 
Dec 11 2018 12:12:23 (EST)
Wow what a show!

President Trump on Tuesday engaged in an extraordinary argument with Democratic congressional leaders over his demand for border-wall funding, threatening a government shutdown if he does not get the money.

"I will be the one to shut it down," he told House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) at the White House.

During the contentious meeting in the Oval Office, Pelosi (D-Calif.) repeatedly asked Trump not to discuss the funding request in front of the news media.

"You will not win," Pelosi told Trump.

The meeting was scheduled to be closed to the press but the White House unexpectedly opened it to reporters just as Pelosi and Schumer were arriving at the White House.

The exchanged heightened the sense of drama surrounding government-funding stalemate between Trump and Democrats.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/420782-trump-democrats-battle-over-wall-in-oval-office-spat
DZDsPa1U0AEa8sy.jpg
0ec223555c821da71d1f3f5dc58d7b2dd6623281
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: d64aba No.4259336 
Dec 11 2018 14:50:06 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 97260a No.4260467 
Dec 11 2018 16:01:13 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 799f4e No.4266262 
Dec 11 2018 22:46:46 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4b6f4d No.4267057 
Dec 11 2018 23:33:44 (EST)
Anonymous ID: 7aca81 No.4266938 
Dec 11 2018 23:23:56 (EST)
Screenshot 2018-12-11_23-23-27-497.jpg
8518379c52484bbf3175441d5cc6f0d13349c12e
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4b6f4d No.4267248 
Dec 11 2018 23:42:39 (EST)
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 4b6f4d No.4267057 
Dec 11 2018 23:33:44 (EST)

QAnon posts for Dec. 12, 2018   > and of course he did a Q & A session with some interesting responses

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 712a78 No.4268055 

DuMSi0iU4AAIO92.jpg-large.jpg

7db0c8101324227819c05ccacd46c66f0807e2d6

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f45064 No.4272168 

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f45064 No.4272217 
https://twitter.com/TrumpHotels/status/1072253507867152384
Trolling the FAKE NEWS media is FUN!
>>>ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE<<<
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f45064 No.4272504 
https://twitter.com/Q_ANONBaby/status/1072738984332312578
Excellent Q, VIP Patriot!
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1072836035514634240
NAT SEC had to be included for reasons I'm sure you can understand.
Think Green/Red Castle.
Think MIL.
Happy Holidays!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f45064 No.4272632 
Anonymous ID: 6d0910 No.4272374 
>>4272203
He was the vatican treasurer I'm sure that carries some weight
>>4272374
#3 in the pecking order.
Define 'pecking' [animals].
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f45064 No.4272716 
How many names start w/ a 'Q'?
What are the odds of a 'Q' stocking?
What are the odds of a 'Q' stocking next to a 'T' stocking?
How many stockings in total?
How many letters used?
Logical thinking.
A little Holiday Fun for the FAKE NEWS media.
Think 'Elf on the Shelf'.
Can you find the next one?
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 576371 No.4274027 
https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn/status/1072905228498948096
'Tis the Season of Treason!
[MAY]
[MERKEL]
[MACRON]
NEVER STOP FIGHTING!
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 576371 No.4274261 
>>4273309
Confirmed.
'O' made into 'Q'
More to find over time.
Happy Hunting!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 576371 No.4274405 
Anonymous ID: b25341 No.4274344 
Hammer_time.png
15b3aa3ccad4b28b479401d3df2caf66858c4e14
>>4274261
Santa w a hammer signed by QA.

This Christmas we want JUSTICE!
>>4274344
Confirmed.
'QA' > 'QAnon' > Hammer
More to find over time.
Happy Hunting!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fa672f No.4274693 
Anonymous ID: 25f5b9 No.4274486 
ClipboardImage.png
1ec655b4402a220b51c1b516bdeed60e3b456a3f
I SEE a FROG
>>4274486
Confirmed.
PEPE THE BAKER?
Think POTUS Tweet re: PEPE
Trolling the FAKE NEWS media IS SO MUCH FUN!
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c48298 No.4277174 

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 48451f No.4278743 
https://twitter.com/paul_serran/status/1072953304165113857
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
[RR] still overseeing SC?
Schedule for tomorrow.
Where is HUBER?
NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 48451f No.4278875 
Anonymous ID: 1710e1 No.4278801 
>>4278743
And THIS must be why the shills are spewing everywhere. LOVE IT!!!
>>4278801
PANIC IS GOOD!
FAKE NEWS attacks.
BLUE CHECKMARK attacks.
SHILL attacks.
BADGE OF HONOR.
OVER THE TARGET.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 48451f No.4278922 
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 48451f No.4278743 
https://twitter.com/paul_serran/status/1072953304165113857
Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein.
[RR] still overseeing SC?
Schedule for tomorrow.
Where is HUBER?
NOBODY IS ABOVE THE LAW.
THE WORLD IS WATCHING.
Q
>>4278743
What if there's another prosecutor (outside of DC) assigned by SESSIONS w/ the same mandate/authority?
ONE FOR THE HISTORY BOOKS?
NOT LONG NOW.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 432368 No.4279257 
>>4278980
FALSE.
HUBER will bring SEVERE PAIN TO DC.
SESSIONS' forced release of name [HUBER] to House created another variable.
Use Logic.
Why would we tell you the plan if in doing so also alerts those who we are actively engaged in HUNTING?
You are witnessing, first-hand, the demise of those in power [OLD GUARD].
Those who push simply have no grasp of reality.
Those who push simply do not understand warfare tactics.
Emotions cloud judgement.
Emotions cloud logic.
You have more than you know.
Securing the SENATE meant EVERYTHING.
Securing the SC meant EVERYTHING.
[Avoided Z]
We, the PEOPLE.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
TOGETHER WE WIN!
Do you think all these attacks on 'Q' (We, the People) is simply for a person on the internet who they label as a conspiracy?
Think for yourself.
Trust yourself.
Research for yourself.
Be in control of yourself.
NEVER let someone else DRIVE YOU.
Those who try to DRIVE YOU are not your friend.
Q

2605 >> Q & A session starts
Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280213 
Anonymous ID: e1f5d3 No.4280193 
>>4280189
Is Seth alive?
>>4280193
No.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280231 
Anonymous ID: 55302e No.4280212 
>>4280189
What were in the envelopes ???
>>4280212
Our promise to 'counter'.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280331 
Anonymous ID: 13013e No.4280236 
>>4280189

Will voter fraud be exposed before January?
>>4280236
No.
2019 push Voter ID based on verifiable intel (fraud).
2020+ safeguarded.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280455 
Anonymous ID: 0e29f7 No.4280260 
>>4280189

Is JFK Jr alive?
>>4280260
No.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280554 
Anonymous ID: 3f2196 No.4280453 
>>4280189
What about Snowden?
>>4280453
Negotiating for return.
Traitor.
Mission to harm NSA.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 0836cc No.4280592 
Anonymous ID: 3e9cdb No.4280423 

Q is JA stateside?
>>4280423
No.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 089200 No.4280615 
>>4280575
Yes.
Added server(s)/bandwidth improved performance.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 089200 No.4280699 
Anonymous ID: 5c3172 No.4280617 
Q - Should we be prepping for some kind of shutdown?
>>4280617
No.
Reports of 'power grid' attacks (6 mo prep) should be disregarded.
While attacks do occur, we are safeguarded by a 'Black Eye'.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 089200 No.4280779 
Anonymous ID: ea1f34 No.4280688 
ClipboardImage.png
782a6f4c92b691808609b036cc9452b59707db52
ClipboardImage.png
5dfe3e786bb627917c4549724cce2dd1d849d07e
>>4280592
0 delta
Q/POTUS
>>4280688
Not intended.
Separated by 2.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 089200 No.4280831 
Anonymous ID: 46f367 No.4280746 
>>4280189

Is internet infrastructure being safeguarded to prevent shut down?
>>4280746
NSA ability to overreach hosts possible.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 089200 No.4281049 
Anonymous ID: 376ff2 No.4280876 
>>4280189
Q: Do we have the gold?
>>4280876
Yes.
Gold shall destroy FED.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62138c No.4281410 
>>4281121
Assumption correct.
10k YE.
2019 1 + 2 should be closely evaluated.
Help will be provided.
Senate to investigate 2019.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62138c No.4281478 
Anonymous ID: 1bd9f2 No.4281387 
>>4280189
Will voter fraud in CA ever be brought to light?
>>4281387
Yes.
"Watch CA" was deliberate.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62138c No.4281568 
Anonymous ID: 4b8592 No.4281479 
>>4281410
Just to shut the Flat Earthers up Q,
Is the Earth flat?
>>4281479
No.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62138c No.4281837 
Anonymous ID: 2cfbf4 No.4281583 
>>4280189
Is Gitmo going to be used for US citizens (cabal)?
>>4281583
(3) detention centers being prepped.
Monitor funding.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 62138c No.4282020 
Anonymous ID: a51b93 No.4281684 
>>4281410
Q, please tell us who or what the Wizards and Warlocks are.
>>4281684
'Guardians' of intelligence.
Q

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: c8c896 No.4282164 
/End
Stress test failed.
Q
As Q said - The End!

Q answers NO when asked if JFK Kr is alive. 

Maybe Q is trolling Hillary/Deepstate or is a misdirection for them or us, who knows anymore. 

1 person likes this

Yes he did, but then, IF he is, it could put him/them in jeopardy IF it's not time for him to show himself.   Perhaps they want certain people out of the area, first.  IF Q team has been protecting him all this time, they sure aren't going to mess it up now.