Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hiraa

THE EVENT

9 posts in this topic

So I say , THE EVENT is roughly a month away , +- a few days

What say the chani community? do you feel it ?

How do you describe the event, what do you feel? what will change , what will not? how does that effect you?

Do you even believe there will be an event?

A thread dedicated to "The Event"

PS: I will post some links and info from varied sources , once some 'opinions/knowings/feelings' are posted

6 people like this

I feel it coming

All my dreams point to it

Inner sun, DNA activation

I think THE EVENT is a combination of when the inner sun pops up in your dreams and activates your DNA and a physical assembling of all STAR people on Earth 

Some of us continue to see an inner sun every night when we dream, while others do not dream at all

Before an assembling happening on Earth the negative draconian faction has to be dealt with

Nobody knows exactly when their flagship MOON will be removed

The ANDROMEDIAN forces inside the sun are monitoring us

We have to sort out all the problems here on Earth before the STAR people will consider us civilised from a cosmic perspective

Yes, there will be an EVENT, 2018 might be the year, a month away is very optimistic considering our current degree of divinity

5 people like this

5 hours ago, feteru7 said:

I feel it coming

All my dreams point to it

Inner sun, DNA activation

I think THE EVENT is a combination of when the inner sun pops up in your dreams and activates your DNA and a physical assembling of all STAR people on Earth 

Some of us continue to see an inner sun every night when we dream, while others do not dream at all

Before an assembling happening on Earth the negative draconian faction has to be dealt with

Nobody knows exactly when their flagship MOON will be removed

The ANDROMEDIAN forces inside the sun are monitoring us

We have to sort out all the problems here on Earth before the STAR people will consider us civilised from a cosmic perspective

Yes, there will be an EVENT, 2018 might be the year, a month away is very optimistic considering our current degree of divinity

Something like this ?

https://bodysoulapothecary.com/2017/12/05/update-on-ascension-the-event-frequency-shift-the-new-earth-information-through-qhht/

2 people like this

True, it could be a simple state of mind, a shift in consciousness towards the light and away from the darkness.

although to ensure safe passage we need to embrace positive energy, and let the light in through positive vibes, it’s hard as the elite break any positivity through their propaganda and constant doom and gloom, but remember we are free, we have free will, the tree’s the flowers, the animals and everything Inbetween consists of pure positive energy. Stay positive, and stay alert. They will try and break us, but they can only do so if we let them. Stay strong and good luck where ever your legacy in life takes you.

6 people like this

What if it is a Wave that has originated in deep space to transform all those who have done the work and prepared for it; by vibrating at a different frequency for the wave to pick you up. It is coming not far off now, probably.That is a version of The Event  I am currently thinking.

The TV series was the other one I can think of. It was not too bad.

5 people like this

@albatross it's plausible, never thought of it that way. now when i think back on all my psychedelic experience all the colorful visions i had came in waves and geometric patterns. psychedelics will definitely be implemented legally in society in a decade or two depending on how fast we evolve in fields of politics. the ones against it do not follow andromedian principles. but i'm all for being swept away by a wave. it sounds fun.

which TV serie are you referring to?

3 people like this

Not intending to step on your toes, Albatross. 

It’s actually called “The Event”

I thought it was pretty good myself, although it was swiftly cancelled.

I think they were hitting too close to home on many of the themes. 

Worth watching IMO. 

3 people like this

I remember "The Event"! Didnt a plane go missing in the first episode or two? 

4 people like this