phillipbbg

C60 building blocks of carbon life forms

44 posts in this topic

YEEEEEEEY phil!!!! Thank you for the links!!!

(I hope I wasn't over powering you to disclose your site openly on here....for people then able to move onto finding out of your ID.....only just arrived to this thought! SORRY!! I didn't meant to be a pressure of such aspect....:;(∩´﹏`∩);:)

What a great news!!!!

I'm going to be spreading the good news to all my Aussie friends straight away. Thank you for that!! I think I can hear them cheering already. (≧▽≦)

And yes I realised the pattern of "body wanting to take C60" got calmed down in speed, and my body became reluctant to take too much of C60 now, which means it's plateauing the effect---rightfully so by finishing off the major detox, and obviously when the toxic materials are reduced from the body, body feels much happier and started to feel NO-NEED to take lots amount of C60 anymore.

Due to my multiple disabilities, I was taking about 2 spoonful C60 Avocado oil per day initially, in small increments.

Since I started taking it daily, it's been about 12 weeks, and I'm seeing my body doesn't want to take such large amount any more.

Now plateauing at 1 tea spoon level per day, but I take it twice by applying 1/2 of the amount at each time, as in 12 hours increments per day, and sometimes I forget to take.

My ears were pouring out plasma constantly (and still doing so), which was also a shared thing to happen with other C60 takers, I found out, and pretty much draining toxins by going through the brain-blood barrier.....and I'm sure I was loaded up full on with hell of old vaccines and fresh vaccines I had to take in recent years, let alone any other aerial and aquatic dodgy chemical mixtures we cop daily. 

So I guess one day my body tells me to stop taking C60, give the body a break, then when more toxin builds up, probably my body craves for C60 again.

Err, I feel like C60 being our internal "Dyson Vacuum cleaners"....(*´ω`*)

As I stated before, the physical good turn over shown through the blood test, my docs couldn't say no when I told them I was to cull the medications I was taking as much as I could.

And I successfully got rid of 1/2 of the medication regime within 2 weeks after start taking it.

Which brought me $1200 saving per year instantly. (For I'm not eligible for PBS prices.)

Good thing all around, I'd say.

Thank you heaps again for the links, phil!! Awesooooooooooooooooome!!!!!!!!!!!(∩´∀`)∩ 

7 people like this

LOL great to hear you are doing so well Unity, and yes you reached what we call the saturation level. Now bearing in mind C60 will stay in your body once saturation has been reached for aprox 72 to 96 hours taking the 1 teaspoon per day will maintain it well for you. Now once you understand its connection to cell replication you can understand how important it is to keep taking it for at least 2 full years BECAUSE the human body takes just on 2 years to replace every cell in the human body. 

Now if you want to correct any errors in the cells this will take at least one cell replacement cycle. Elite athletes take C60 in HIGH doses just before competition and for a week post competition because when they exert themselves at such high levels  they literally destroy themselves at a cellular level and the  body starts replicating cells at extreme speed in repair  mode, so by taking C60 the replication is a perfect UN-corrupted copy because the oxidative damage to the telomeres is non existent or has been acted on by the C60. 

Something you may notice is if you used to eat banana's before taking C60 you may well have no desire to eat them now. This is the radiation factor kicking  in. Every banana has trace amounts of radiated particles and it is believed  that the radiation defensive nature of C60 prevents subtle damage, detoxes and the body recognizes radiated foods and rejects it.  All very interesting observations.

So glad you are saving the money on medications plus your body will be most grateful , now it will be able to repair itself gently over its normal cycles.

For anyone interested in a good background to C60 I have attached a very informative PDF

Enjoy

by;phill

Buckyballs and the other Fullerenes keep rolling on.pdf

5 people like this

Thank you for the pdf link, phil!!(・ω・)ノI'll be reading it shortly!

Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! 2 years, for the total regeneration...of course!!!!

People might be in fear by thinking "do I have to keep on taking it when it's so expensive..?" but the answer is NO from what I experienced and what I see.

The speed of C60 to detox is incredibly fast.

Like I've been mega-toxified from childhood environmentally, and with disabilities, weird harsh medications and vaccine regime were used. 

To get rid of what's been in the brain is a major important point for anyone, and C60 wiping all those horrible stuff ready to be taken away from the body within 12 weeks of taking is nothing but fantastic.

Because the body IS telling me I am saturated by C60 and I can tell so, it's assuring that I can feel how much C60 worked for me in that manner.

One may never need 12 weeks, may be only requiring 4~8 weeks! The process is FAST.....at least it was so for me. Decades vs 12 weeks....still it feels like it didn't take a long period of time to me.

I highly recommend people to try taking it, even if you can't continue on.

If reduction of heavy metal in the body gets achieved, any reduction of the toxin amount is GOOD FOR US.

I think your body can feel far better, regardless.

Thus from the above aspect, we can say we don't need to keep on taking C60 once it did the job.

BUT this is what I was feeling; we are continuously copping air/water contamination even without taking up any vaccines, daily.

So our body would continue to take toxins in.

Which means we actually do need to do the detoxing continuously through our life time to time, no matter how you cleanse yourself of.

Just saying that we won't need C60 ALL THE TIME, but it'd be a great thing to have in the back of your mind that once your body feels yuk from toxins, you might want to reach to it again and again, accordingly to what your body needs.

3 people like this

Well if you are no longer putting toxic materials into the body then logically yes the C60 is not needed except the anti aging factor and the airborne radiation soup we are all being subjected to. 

I believe  that if say someone has flattened out they would only need to top up every 2 - 3 days with micro-dosing. I have looked into encapsulating the C60 oils but the costs are just inhibitive without significant investment and marketing let alone the fact that is is EXPERIMENTAL  

Still they ie Gov have allowed it to leak into the public in a measured way, even I am monitored by the way and to be honest once the pharm groups get interested the  price will actually  go up contrary to popular belief and the patented version will reach only a certain detox level to meat the bare  minimum Efficacy which will only work effectively on a  percentage of the overall cohort.

Still time will tell.The radiation factor is what interests me immensely especially for populations such as those in Japan ...

4 people like this

"The radiation factor is what interests me immensely especially for populations such as those in Japan ..."

Welcome to yet another CT rabbit hole(´; ω ;`)..........I got baffled when I found the papers on C60 written by Jpnse scientists and NO ACTION HAS BEEN MADE TO C60 even after that.

With their big pharma power, I think there's no issue in mass production of it. Yet they are NOT doing it. (The Big Pharma there is governed by the nasty factions and not interested in letting humans to get help as usual? Or is it about their business interest? Well, anyway, I thought it's totally weird how it's been hushed down in Jpn....Strange is the word as far as I consider this....)

I checked with the Defense people, too. No, they are not moving towards it. The docs at the Defense side are very wary towards C60, still talking about how toxic it can be.

So I explained it to a politician I trust.

See what it does....

P.S. Bananas...ahhhh....I love them.:banana: It's hard for me to depart from them. LOL 

2 people like this

Oh!! Another point...

Phil, would you mind lending us your knowledge here?

Can we clean up Oceanic Radiation Problems if we ditch C60 into sea water? Do we need to draw out C60 after pouring it into the sea to complete the detox cycle?

18 hours ago, unity said:

Oh!! Another point...

Phil, would you mind lending us your knowledge here?

Can we clean up Oceanic Radiation Problems if we ditch C60 into sea water? Do we need to draw out C60 after pouring it into the sea to complete the detox cycle?

No you could not produce enough C60 at current manufacturing rates..., However there may be other ways of incorporating the carbon in to say a polymer of D-limonene and sulfur to make blocks that may attract radiated particles , not my field of expertise  but these could be used in the water tanks before leakage ... all hypothetical have a read of the PDF that explains how they can remove mercury ... why not add the carbon to perform with it? so to speak

Orange Peel Waste Can Help Remove Mercury Pollution From Oceans.pdf

4 people like this

Hmmmmmmm interesting indeed, phil! Thank you for the pdf link.

Yes I think using anything that works is awesome...for now, no one has been able to plug up the problem, that's for sure....(´; ω ;`)

Now in order to tackle the problem of coral mass death, scientists are considering spreading CARBON based medication for the corals.

.....How does that affect OTHER living creatures, I have no idea....(´Д`)

<I had a direct link to the article talking about it and after pc crashed, I cannot find where I got the link from!!!!! Sorry!!!>

Hopping over to a side story----I was using citrus peels to banana peels to be a screening filter before I use the water for showering daily.

It got tedious and I stopped doing it but the idea was to let the skins of fruit to filter the water that's containing nasty chemicals. The effect is instant for it's our skin that is usually absorbing all those crap when you turn the water on INSTANTLY.

Just squeeze the peeled skins in a very porous plastic net or something like that, which can wrap around the shower head and keep it there til you replace the skins.

That is a serious poor man's filter that's pretty effective IMHO. (If you see how much of your skin is absorbing the crap, you will understand what I'm talking about.)

3 people like this

coral mass death  has a direct connection to land run off and coincidentally in summer "human sun screens " 

Not saying it is the sole culprit but it is a significant contributing factor... water analysis Mas spec tells the truths even if the statistics are made to reflect the observers point of view. 

The idea of using fruit to filter water is sound especially as fruits skins and seeds  are abundant in antioxidants and its the antioxidants that will detox the environment around them but its a messy business lol 

4 people like this

3 people like this

Safety on C60 & 5G radiation

(c) Sarah Westall 2018     Published on 2018/05/02 

1 person likes this

This is what C60 does IMO

32105464_1697763153672553_6449963619189784576_n.jpg

7 people like this

I have now been taking my daily dose of the C60 for five months and I feel incredible.  I cannot say enough about it.  I turned 65 a few months ago and I was really not expecting such a reversal in health as has come about.  I get mine from Phil as I know the care and research he puts in to making a quality product. 

I too notice i am no longer drawn to unhealthy foods and where I would once crave a fast food meal I  can now pass right over it and go for the fresh fruits and vegetables and no longer feel deprived.  I have the energy to cook good meals and have had no swelling at all in the knee that needs replacing.  I have not even had to ice it for weeks now and it is the busy season at work. I have lost weight and am close to where i want to be due to increased activity levels and better diet.

The habit I had of enjoying a cocktail every evening has just fallen away.  I feel so good just being me!

My girlfriend started taking it last month.  She suffers from diabetic nerve damage in her feet and has found topical application of the C60 in hemp oil really helps her and stops her discomfort quickly.  She too has noticed increased energy levels.

I even give a small dose to my little 13 !/2 year old pup and she has seemed to have much more energy also.  She had some sort of nerve problem going on that had gotten progressively worse over the last year and a half and all of a sudden there is a very noticeable decrease in those symptoms.  She has started demanding her morning walks down the beach trail every morning again.

I wish everyone could feel such a dramatic improvement in health and well being as we have since we started taking the C60 supplement.  It really has turned back time for me.

9 people like this

Such a wonderful result Red am so pleased it has had such a profound effect.. Interestingly I understand the lack of desire for fast food and for me Bananas I just walk past them where as I would have at least 2 daily... Pets often respond far more obviously than we humans by the way. 

5 people like this

3 people like this

This is a good vid by a guy that has brought together much of the research papers on C60 covering it all quite well. Yes he has a commercial interest but he saves a lot of time.

2 people like this

Dani is launching her own C60 products here is her info vid

3 people like this

Good info in these videos phillipbbg, Thanks.  Good info on the oils C60 is mixed with also from Dani.  Interesting too, exactly where they are finding C60  

1 person likes this