Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unity

Daily Surface Intel News

8 posts in this topic

Daily Surface Intel News

In memory of Acolyte.

5a0283f5ac42e_Aliens_wheretheycamefrom.jpg.a9b4ecb806d314d0d3b3aa6eecfa43f5.jpg

I just realised that I have been tossing in all the latest surface intel news released around the world in the Shouts thread, forgetting about this appropriate section already existed to use for such news.....

So trying to pile up the very suspect news articles of the day, I set up this thread away from the Shouts. 

Please post them here when you see these "surface" intels among the news as you come across.

I think it's also important for the newbees to learn how to read "behind" and "in-between the lines" of article news.

We need to continue to polish up our skills to break through these secretive nudges made by the intel people so we can mobilise ourselves to protect ourselves in time of "planned" and non-planned situations.

Let's unite as the force of Humanity, for the Humanity. 

4 people like this

F-22 Raptor grounded by 20,000 bees

This is actually an old story from 12th 2016.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/08/12/politics/f-22-raptor-grounded-honey-bee-swarm/index.html

Not that I can quickly look back wth was happening back then....

But the reason why I'm posting this link is....because for some reason, IT WAS RELEASED AGAIN IN JAPAN, TODAY.

Now as you know Japan is in the middle of the horrid tension with North Korea, while the USA has been involved into the situation with what KJU has achieved during the 8 years of void of countering the situation.

It was Ex-Pres.Obama didn't do anything towards it, just ignored what Nth K was ding with nukes.

Now Pres. Trump has to recover the damage made by Ex-Pres.Obama.

This is the link to the Japanese article on Sankei newspaper. The date is showing today's date, as on 8th Nov 2017. It is warning about the dependency to high tech weapons at the end. http://www.sankei.com/west/news/171108/wst1711080002-n1.html

BUT I'm talking about the intel stuff here.

The words to watch out for:

• Queen Bee
  • Disabled F22 Raptor
  • Bees were all saved, not killed

"Bees" indicating the faction of Crazed Cabals infected by the Archons

20,000 may well not be the actual # needs to be considered, but as in a sense of a huge population/important groups

F22 Raptor--->this time round of the news release, I suspect it's pointing out to THE Raptor reptilians, NOT Anunnaki. Also 22 maybe another important "date". 

Bees were saved-->The Cabal trick worked.

------------------

The above was to see the article from one direction.

Now having the BREAKAWAYS of the factions existing, allying with the Humans, and got to be analyzed from that angle.

IF the news was released from the Breakaways' side, then it's talking something rosy about the Breakaways from the Cabals winning big. Meaning, it's a great news for the Humans.

So we gotta have multiple levels and angles to look at the news to understand what the intel surface intending to do.

4 people like this

This is a bit deeper than surface but anyway...

The Mystery of "pe pe pe" on Google Translate

Image below: (c)trabaho at https://forum.softpedia.com/topic/1103553-google-translate-pe-pe-pe/page__st__18

5a239fd0367fe_pepe_ggltranslate_postonsoftpedia_1_22-11-2017.jpg.c2c7105c02b9875d8dcbb694788bc0ac.jpg

I take I got your attention a bit from that image above.

I got this info in a long and winding way, and still trying to find the exact original 4chan posts yet. But anyway, while I carry on looking around, I may as well to share this info now with you people at CHANI, so you all can start digging yourselves, if you fancy the risk.

Yes, RISK. A big red alert, if you really DO this. So please be aware.

I think it's wise to recommend running your pc using Lynux, then wipe the OS out if you did this, then re-install OS freshly, just in case your computer gets infected in some ways you never know....................

How To See the Behaviour of the Ggle Translate Spitting Out Codes Like Stuff

Open the Top Page of Ggle Translate

--> Set Translate From to Somali

--> Set Translate To to English

From the box of translate from, enter "pe" repeatedly. The English translation box starts to spit out weird sentences...

Look, maybe it's something done by the developer for some sort of joke, you never know. But please be very very careful indeed.

Why? 

Because what I got as the contents appeared in the boxes are DIFFERENT from what the image is showing above. (The image above shows the poster is trying to only put "p" to see what that does, instead of "pe", to start with.)

I don't intend to do this experiment myself at all. Not from my own pc, anyway.

Source: youtube.com/watch?v=rvz9JD1Il00  The article source of the vid is a very trustworthy and full on CT magazine called TOKANA from Japan. They are cutting edge people I can trust that they come up with latest info.

3X pe: people worship

4X: Here are the times

5X: People from all walks of like

6X: Lift up your eyes

10X: people from all over the world

16X: people who live in idol worship

18X: to worship the people of I_ r . el

20X: Sermon on the Mount of Bounty

21X: rarely be worshiped in Jehovah's name

24X: Towards the rest of the people of I .s. Ra/l, who lived in the land of I_/r .. el

26X: Towards the people of Nineveh, in the twelfth year of Euphrates

30X: Sodom of Juda to Juda

32X: Believe in God's name, worship the people of /.s //Ra .el, and enjoy God's favour

And additionally....

Google Translate Thinks "Ooga Booga Wooga" Is Somali And People Are Confused AF

"Google Translate got us fucked up fam."

Originally posted on October 11, 2017, at 1:26 a.m.
Updated on October 11, 2017, at 7:37 p.m.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/ikrd/people-want-to-know-why-google-translate-thinks-ooga-booga?utm_term=.ppzPjDRNw#.yerRMv120

So the trend was on going since October by this discovery.

I have no idea what else others found by playing with the Ggl translate...LOL

2 people like this

(This post is evolving as I'm writing. Sorry for editing it often..!!)

The Conspiracy is about the guy who had Chinese background, who was causing headache to Japan by doing Anti-Jpn propaganda moves in the USA, and who was going to spread the Korean Prostitute Statues in SF city park.

This guy was to receive an FBI investigation the DAY AFTER he was pronounced dead. 

Sources<No Subs>: youtube.com/watch?v=fFt7I8PZHw4 youtube.com/watch?v=nwIzJ5gbEwc

Apparently, he had lots of dodgy traits such as gang and drug trade related stuff etc, sounding like he had deep association with the dark Chinese markets.

As soon as I heard the news of his death, I thought "the guy must had been wiped off by treading on the wrong patch of grass"....

There were lots other Jpnse netizens thought about this "death" very suspicious, too.

That was because Japan was copping nasty blow from this guy, doing Anti-Jpnese propaganda by deciding to elect the BS statue Sth Koreans and Chinese made with BS plaque filled with revisionist history written on it, to stand as a part of SF park, by Chinese fund giving the piece of land with the insulting Anti-Jpn statue, with the plan of handsome "maintenance cost" handed over to the council.

So loads of Jpnse peeps were yelling out that don't use other countries for their own political game...which was echoed by lots of the residents of SF, apparently.

Even Jpnse gov stood against the stupid decision made by Mr. Lee.

Then all of sudden......the guy died.

On 12-12-2017.

Sudden heart attack at the age of 65.....? Sounds a bit too young for it, maybe? Maybe not...

Lots Jpnse CT heads thought it's done by China to shut his mouth up, to avoid the FBI getting into too hurtful bits for Chinese side.

But I wasn't sure.

I thought of 1) internal act from within Chinese community who decided he did too much, or 2) a faction doing a favour for Jpn, especially for PM Abe.

When the elders within Chinese community (of ultra rich peeps/mafia bosses) heard about the FBI investigation to start from 13th Dec, they might wanted to get rid of the guy before he opens mouth.

2nd bit is more of CHANI level of CT digging.

There's something very smelly going on since PM Abe visited Britain the last time.

Immediately after his visit to there, a major headache for PM Abe found a surprising assassin appearing out of Britain.

PM Abe might be contacted by the Cabals when he went there in 2017.

That'd be easily done at such official visit to Britain, as you all could imagine.

I'm sensing really typical crazed Cabal twisted taste in the thorns British Cabals provided for him.

One was the rise of Anti-Korean movement by picking up on Lai Dai Han atrocity created by the Korean military men. 

https://laidaihanjustice.org/

You might want to say wth Brits yapping at Sth Koreans for something they did in Vietnam?

Exactly.( •̀ω•́ )σ

That's why I sensed maybe the British Cabal lip serviced PM Abe that they would give him "some special present" to change his political pain at hand.

....Well lots Jpnse peeps went ( ・ὢ・ )?HUH? as they heard the news about the NPO.

And this news....see the timing shown and cryptic date matching is happening? 12-12 and 1:11. The stuff Cabals love playing around with. I think I can hear someone laughing hysterically somewhere far away.

At the moment, nothing is clear yet. What's sure is that it's STRANGE.

San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee dies at age 65

http://www.sfexaminer.com/san-francisco-mayor-ed-lee-dies-age-65/

"San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee died early Tuesday morning, his office confirmed. He was 65.

The mayor died at 1:11 a.m. at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital. Former Mayor Willie Brown said Lee was shopping at his neighborhood Safeway at 625 Monterey Blvd. when he suffered a heart attack. He was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

“It is with profound sadness and terrible grief that we confirm that Mayor Edwin M. Lee passed away on Tuesday, December 12 at 1:11 a.m. at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital. Family, friends and colleagues were at his side,” his office said in a statement."

2 people like this

ALERT Skyline Aviation’s captain died at Kittilä airport (Finland) when door of the aircraft hit his head

January 5, 2018

https://www.airlive.net/alert-skyline-aviations-captain-died-at-kittila-airport-finland-when-door-of-the-aircraft-hit-his-head/

"The accident happened at about 16:00 LT according to the police. The captain of the Gulfstream G150 (OE-GKA) registered in Austria, was outside the aircraft when the airplane’s door hit him.

The plane was preparing to taxi. The pilot, around 50yo, died despite the recovery attempts."

And this small and weird news, Sputnik Jp picked up, but NOT Sputnik International. 

https://jp.sputniknews.com/incidents/201801054448336/

2 people like this

Operation Condor – How NSA Director Mike Rogers Saved The U.S. From a Massive Constitutional Crisis…

Jan. 5, 2018      sundance

'This outline is the story of how the FBI Counterintelligence Division and DOJ National Security Division were weaponized. This outline is the full story of what House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes is currently working to expose.  This outline exposes the biggest political scandal in U.S. history.  This outline is also the story of how one man’s action likely saved our constitutional republic.

His name is Admiral Mike Rogers."

snip

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/

1 person likes this

Mezzanine floor collapses at Indonesia Stock Exchange building, dozens injured

"At least 75 people were injured Monday after a mezzanine floor at Indonesia's stock exchange building collapsed into the lobby, police said, as victims were carried out of the debris-filled building on stretchers."

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/mezzanine-floor-collapses-at-indonesia-stock-exchange-building-dozens-injured

Indonesia---The Central Daeish gathering place for now

Missing "Gold"

Tanker flop

World Bank

planned 

The fall looked horrible!!!!!!!!! Praying for the people who got affected in that horror....you can see the CCTV footages in the vid embedded into the linked page above. 

For those who need to know, want to know...

"He's alive".

2 people like this