Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phillipbbg

hybrid theories
DaVinci Breakthrough!

7 posts in this topic

Leonardo DaVinci Breakthrough! Did He Work With Ancient Aliens?

Hybrid theories abound. I use the terms hybrid and reptilian in quotes: but Reptilian, Greys, Drakos, the Talls, Annunaki are just a few. Since the Sumerians were right about the composition of Neptune and Uranus and other planets and location of the Asteroid Belt, their other stories also must be given some credence simply because of their documented credibility with respect to astronomy alone. So! Hybrids? Are they real? Did Davinci give us an obvious clue, that is so in-your-face if you think about what he has drawn, ... You have to give this new theory some thought, once you watch this video. Other art anomalies on Youtube showing and depicting similar beings. Can Royalty linked to hybrids? Well, who or what did he depict in these hidden images? The fact that he then portrays royalty as "similar species" is just quirky enough to warrant deeper thought. Davinci portrayed a seriousness in everything he did. How can these forgotten images be nothing but serious? Finally! BOMBSHELL RIGHT HERE! The holy grail. This anatomical re creation of what everyone thought was a human being is proof of something. However, this human being has the wrong number of ribs, no apparent chest plate, too large of scapula, pelvic crest is long and too narrow, (see side view) and an extra cervical vertebra. His Ligaments are too many and attach below the bicep while his floating rib isn't floating and is huge! Had Enough? The Deltoid is offsetting ventrally, Bicep very, very skinny. Right here for all of us to see! Bless You Mr. Davinci!

9 people like this

6 people like this

Thank you very much phillip!

As a side note I've seen various theories about Lenoardo's Last Supper, but Sir Lawrence Gardner pointed out that the original, very damaged painting had been painted over in an amateurish way over the centuries.

One theory (can't remember where I read it) was that the apostles on the left/sinister side were all based on Popes, whereas the right hand figures were based on Gnostic (and Templar?) heretics/good guys.:)

Regardless of  theories, the man was breathtakingly brilliant that's for sure.

4 people like this

The eerie thing is the images or the hybrids look nothing like the Draco style images we have all been shown on MSM the ones Leonardo did are deformed yet very human and could well pass you in the street without so much as a cursory look..

4 people like this

I'm not too convinced by the grotesque caricatures as that what they appear to be and I say that as someone who has been witness to various parts of medical cadavers used for surgical training students and studied the human form in the same manner.  What I don't know is the full low down on the various Da Vinci stories which informs these videos thesis. That would be more important for starters. To put the images in the right context. 

Visually able people do see in visions so dreams, stuck in a cave, day dreaming or just your standard blazing visionary fit while you're out shopping in the supermarket etc. etc. can evoke and encourage visual experiences and opportunities that might not be obvious to most. Sometimes you see something in your mind and it's all done in an instant. Probably why artists tend to be more open to the mystical aspects of human consciousness and why a lot of people don't "see it". 

Twin Peaks is basically this for TV and it's great and probably why most are utterly confused without standard narrative! For me it feels closer to life ;) 

7 people like this

Something struck me here.  Didn't unity post on Ancient finds, not so long ago, images of a mummy that had been found in Peru, near Nazca, with strange looking feet/hands,  like those shown in the 2nd video? link http://chani.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/3838-ancient-finds/?page=22   However I note the mummy has only 3 long boned fingers/toes.        

3 people like this

Yes Breezy, I remember commenting on the extended 'toes' on (or length of) the feet at the time when Unity posted it.

3 people like this