unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,400 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, deekin said:

YouTube playing up for the past few hours for me.  500 Internal Server Error on this page, (not sure if they were videos, just jumbled text) other videos not playing.  Anyone else?

https://www.rt.com/usa/441467-youtube-service-down-reports/

The video-sharing website experienced a service disruption across the northeastern United States, as well as parts of the West and East Coasts. Users in Australia, Mexico, Brazil and the EU have also been affected, according to thousands of reports on the Down Detector monitoring site. YouTube videos began returning errors around 9pm EST. The site infrastructure was still loading for users, but the videos themselves did not play and were replaced by error messages imploring users to “please try again later.”

4 people like this

8 hours ago, deekin said:

YouTube playing up for the past few hours for me.  500 Internal Server Error on this page, (not sure if they were videos, just jumbled text) other videos not playing.  Anyone else?

5G Testing? New Targeting? WTH...

I caught the end of it. (I went WTH as I saw all YT vids were not playing, too! It taught me that HOW MUCH I'm relying to the net use to absorb info....it's scary.) And I was glad to see it working.

OK, so we received the warning about the net down for 48 hrs before. It was over the weekend for Oz I think....3 days ago?

Not that Oz got affected by it then, I suspect something happened to us in Oz today.

The thing is....after the YT got back, which was about 3:30pm Melb time, it was 4pm Melb time that all of sudden, my pc went into the weird BLUE screen....the horrid blue screen TBH.

It had shown a message that I had NEVER seen before, and it said (I should have taken picture of it!! Damn!!) that something very wrong had happened and the computer was requiring to be rebooted. It should happen after the info was gathered to be sent for the analysis. And it had % status how far the info was being fished out of my computer. And a QR CODE....WTH!? More alarming was that as soon as the blue screen came up, from my speakers, there was this high pitch single tone was loudly coming out....which I had never heard from this pc doing it before.

I got really alarmed for this weirdness, straight away I forcefully rebooted my pc. (I didn't take off the power code...damn I should have! Urgh!!)

It got back ok and was behaving as normal.

But then....about 8:30pm Melb time.....I DISTINCTIVELY noticed full on EMF/RMF appeared.

My head was like wrapped by it and started to feel weird continuous zapping feel around the head, especially at the back of my head---it was also like having a ring of something encasing the head as if I'm wearing a head band around the fore head and going at the back of my head. It's a weird sensation.

I get that when I'm close to an emitting point. And the change was so noticeable, not funny.

Stood up, no change. Moved away from all in-house emitting points...no change.

Maybe someone near by started up their router? But I had never felt this much of distinctive feel on my head before.

Is local network testing 5G? ......IDK.

Or am I being targeted? ...IDK but plausible.

Anyone else got such change of sensation?

I am kinda wondering with the timing.

(c) Dr. Jay Davidson 2016             Published on Aug 10, 2016

After hearing the description given by Mr. Shwaebe, ummmmm....sounds like I'm copping EMF fog.
3 people like this

5G:s antenna has definitely been rolled out in the region I live in Sweden. I know this because they are marketing 5G here on public screens.

They've tried out their new frequency weapons a few times already since winter. I know this too because I got attacked by their new toys.

2 people like this

Oct 17 2018 posted to World News

Attack In Crimea School: 'There are bodies of students everywhere.'

"Eighteen people were killed and at least 40 were injured in a gun rampage at a school in Crimea today.

Vladislav Roslyakov, 18, stalked his college halls with a shotgun, shooting 17 dead and then killing himself in the school library.

https://www.disclose.tv/attack-in-crimea-school-there-are-bodies-of-students-everywhere-349642

It's the 18th here. 6 6 6.

2 people like this

GODZILLA, Starship Enterprise, Einstein become Gamma Ray Constellations

(c)Kowch737 2018        Posted on 2018/10/17

https://fermi.gsfc.nasa.gov/science/constellations/

https://www.businessinsider.sg/nasa-fermi-gamma-ray-constellations-2018-10/?r=US&IR=T

OMG just check the new ones....PROPHETIC meanings everywhere......

Because of official state, adding to the 88 previously set older ones which we are very used to mingle with, I actually felt the Gamma Ray constellations are telling stories just like Ee..// lumean\./ A T cards!!! You can see they added obelisk-phallic symbols, not just one as obelisk but with others just trying to add more power to the Cs stand...Saturn V rocket directly referencing towards Satanic energy, Tardis and Shreddinger cat used for the cube energy references, black widow Spider used for Ahhhh! corn reference, the Golden Gate---sacrificial reference etc etc...I went speechless....

Nazsa being a full on C lurking place....I highly suspect this is their new spell casting trying to create their preferred future.

And the Gamma Ray triggering the Black Goo yeah? So all tie in full on.....

Can we trash them? Of course YES. But this Mar.// Jeek is pretty strong I suspect. Let's be on guard.

https://fermi.gsfc.nasa.gov/science/constellations/pages/godzilla.html (Love the fact that they used the Original Gojira reference....!)

1 person likes this

Is This the Black Vault THE Black Vault We Used To Know...??

I need your help...

I'm totally baffled.

I thought the Black Vault guy used to be far more "usual guy" not as eloquent as a radio show host like how he sounds in the YT channel under the same name. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLa5HCVNTiOzGqLZf88n8hw

OK, the guy sounds like getting 9000 documents under the release. But I thought the guy I used to know had heck a lot more documents under his belts for he was doing it since in his teenage.....

Gone to the site, and does remind me of the original site that I used to go (I hadn't been there for ages!), with the same vault pic and the font used for the name....

But how the layers were made look so commercialized, and he sounds as if show off the Coast to Coast!!

I listened to his old interview with Kerry Cassidy, and he definitely was not sounding like this. Could I recall the guy's name Kerry used on her vid? Nooooo....so I'm stuck unable to fish it out from her archive.

So.......I'm wondering if the site was sold off to this script writer, and he took it over.

Or is this Mandela Effect of a sort!?

https://plus.google.com/+Theblackvault

Top page: http://www.theblackvault.com/

http://www.theblackvault.com/documentarchive/

I'd appreciate it if anyone could throw in THE addy to the real Black Vault that I used to know......and please tell me if the guy actually brushed himself up to not to sound like a researcher but a radio show host sometime ago. I'm shaking my head over this find....

1 person likes this

Big Brother is watching: AI algorithm can find you in CCTV footage without using face recognition

Published time: 24 Oct, 2018 11:19Edited time: 24 Oct, 2018 11:25

https://www.rt.com/news/442123-ai-cctv-search-engine/

"Indian researchers have built an algorithm that would allow surveillance footage to be searched and filtered for the purpose of “person retrieval.”"

This guy's comment sums it up: Raymond Koh@KohRaymond

"Basically, you can tell this AI some details about the person you’re looking for and it’ll scour whatever video you give it."

2 people like this

YouTubes finest astrojournalist intimidated by a being with no genetical traits of a human.

3 people like this

DESTRUCTIVE 6.8 magnitude earthquake strikes Greece - felt in Italy and Albania

A MASSIVE 6.8 magnitude earthquake has struck off the coast of Greece at around 12.54am local time (11.54pm BST) and according to reports the quake was felt as far as Italy and Albania.

PUBLISHED: 02:16, Fri, Oct 26, 2018 | UPDATED: 02:16, Fri, Oct 26, 2018

4 people like this

Massive Training Operation Set For Ocean City Next Weekend

Shawn Soper       Oct. 25, 2018

"OCEAN CITY — Helicopters will swirl around the skies, Navy vessels will set up offshore and hundreds of first-responders from dozens of agencies will be running around the downtown area next Saturday, but there will be no need to panic.

Coordinated by the Maryland National Guard and mandated by Gov. Larry Hogan, Operation Tourist Boom will be conducted at different locations all over the downtown Ocean City area next Saturday afternoon. Allied federal, state and local agencies along with private sector groups and quasi-public organizations will be participating in the operation, which will include an active shooter exercise, a simulated vehicle assault with multiple casualties, a ship-boarding exercise off the coast, a simulated bomb detonation and a handful of other exercises will be part of the operation.

Operation Tourist Boom is designed to test the local, state and federal agencies’ ability to coordinate a measured response to the types of emergency situations that have occurred in other areas in recent years.  The operation will include local agencies such as Ocean City Emergency Services, the Ocean City Police Department, the Ocean City Fire Department and EMS, the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office, the Maryland State Police, the Maryland Natural Resources Police and U.S. Park Police from Assateague. State and federal agencies scheduled to participate include the Maryland National Guard, the U.S. Coast Guard and even the U.S. Navy."

snip

https://mdcoastdispatch.com/2018/10/25/massive-training-operation-set-for-ocean-city-next-weekend/

Gov. Hogan is a Rep. Gov. of Maryland. Only the second one in the last 50 years. I'll just mention, this close to DC AND the election, yep, it has my alert system in high gear, especially considering a lot of other things that have gone on lately.  (about 102 miles as the crow flies 145 miles via route 50) Stay alert and stay safe.

2 people like this

Another Lake Mysteriously Vanishes, Venice Under Water

Due to not knowing the appropriate thread for this news, I'm dropping this one here...

(I'm sure we had one which we were posting on such issue...sorry can't recall which one it was.)

(c) DAHBOO77 2018

Published on Oct 29, 2018

2 people like this

This one is to give you a chuckle.

US TROOPS DRANK ALMOST ALL THE BEER IN ICELAND

Joe Simonson          Oct. 27, 2018

"After American troops landed in Iceland in preparation for a major NATO military exercise, locals found that their visitors drank every single beer in their capital city.

According to local media reports, Navy soldiers and Marines plundered Reykjavik’s bars throughout their stay during the largest NATO military drill, named Trident Juncture, since the Cold War. Between 6,000 and 7,000 soldiers were in Iceland during the drill.

Roughly 60 percent of all Icelanders live in Reykjavik and the surrounding capital region. (RELATED: Trump Again Rails On NATO Spending Ahead Of Summit)

Local reports say bar owners had to make emergency trips to suppliers in order to keep up with the demand by the Americans. One bar owner said he and others “were fighting an overwhelming force.”        >>>LOL, I just bet!

https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/27/u-s-troops-beer-iceland/

@unity disappearing water - earth events 

3 people like this

Thank you for the thread title, breezy! I shall repost it there.

Bob Lazar : Area 51 & Flying Saucers (Film Teaser #1)

(c) Jeremy Corbell 2018

Published on Oct 24, 2018

2 people like this

"Nobody needs to know" Beto Campaign Appears to Illegally Spend Funds on Supplies for Caravan Aliens 

Once again SMH!

Now add what Obama says in this clip about how the immigrants will disappear after the election, after ranting about jobs, wages, retirement, etc..uh huh

http://dcwhispers.com/after-wild-eyed-shrieking-public-appearance-people-are-asking-whats-wrong-with-barack-obama-video/#XTe4yQHqPgoAIaK7.97

3 people like this

I thought I was Time Travelling To The Past For a Moment....

I was watching KMRIA's latest suggested vid on his (Off The Coast Of NZ) thread directly on YT. I saw the Nautilus Live being indicated next to it, so I decided to go check it out as well.

5bdbf0c5caa29_dateblooper_YT_2-11-2018_3.png.3baec52f93cab143f923a1379a750e2e.png

This is what I encountered!!!

5bdbef4c8958a_dateblooper_YT_2-11-2018_1.thumb.png.e04d5a702d46b949e3d528ccee6d1955.png

3 people like this

Simon Parks explains What He Knows about Mark Richards

Kevin Moore is a known investigator in our field. And Richard Dolan is very well known by lots people.

So as Kerry Cassidy. 

They are having huge split between them about Mark Richards.

Mark Richards has been in jail, he said to Kerry that he was framed as a murderer, and she has been getting hell a lot of very interesting info out of Mark. (I haven't checked about what Richard is saying so won't include the bit here. Please go check it yourself. But anyway, Kerry is REALLY upset.....)

Mark's wife has been known doing the talks in various conferences for some years.

And Simon got his name pulled up in the feud between Kerry and Kevin, and wanted to explain what he knows to establish where he stands, but clearly stating on today's CC show that he doesn't want to be pulled into the fight between the 2 people.

Well, according to Simon, Mark's name surely appeared in very high ranking gov level stuff. In separate situation, twice.

Basically from what Simon said in this vid, Kevin gotta shut his mouth up, by the sound of it....but that's if you believe in what Simon stated. His info came from various people connecting to the gov info sources.

So here's the vid you can watch and decide it yourself.

Statement regarding Kerry Cassidy - Kevin Moore and Mark Richards

(c)Simon Parkes 2018             Published on Oct 29, 2018

Here's the latest of CC show he mentions about the feud right at the beginning.

(c)Simon Parkes 2018           Published on Nov 4, 2018

And from here onwards are THE vids Kerry and Kevin having the exchange....
PART THREE MY REPLY TO THE KEVIN MOORE VIDEO AND THREATS
(c)Project Camelot 2018            Published on Nov 1, 2018

To be on the top of the fence to see both sides, here's the docco made by Kevin Moore. You can check his style of investigation and questions he had thought.
(c) The Moore Show 2018            Published on Oct 26, 2018

Well....I will chip in my small insight.
The stuff happened to Mark, what he claimed like working with the gov in mid teen age, those stories I feel they are true stories, as I had come across to others whom I bumped into and learned their life stories of, I learned that I cannot deny their "outlandish" stories, because they had proven to me their "build" in certain ways that I couldn't negate in totality by being a total skeptic.

So I can't totally deny the info came out of Mark as well from my own experiences in the past. But the "proofs" I have are just my private proofs which I can't even able to share with the public to prove what I'm saying is true, either.
So please find your own place in this silly split.

The second point I want to make about this is.....DIVIDE AND CONQUER IS HAPPENING TO US AGAIN.

I don't want to believe in ill info/disinfo or pure BS. That's for sure.
But do we need to have such divide and conquer that someone obviously laughing to see it happening, by having this trouble over our force now? I just feel it is pretty stupid to let it happen.

I appreciate Kevin trying to fish out his side of the "true" info, but we all are CT heads, and the bad side of being CT heads is to continue to roll into thinking that nothing matters whatever being stated and everything is lie and made up BS, because we all like to debunk the BS. (We are sensitive bunch of peeps, cuz we got hurt and lied about so many times before...lol)

But you can't debunk the TRUTHS when they ARE Truths....
And trying to do so only cause us the major loss of time to find THE Truths we need to learn.

This is pretty stupid I feel. But that's because I have my own standing position to believe the points made by Mark and Kerry.
The rest is up to you. But I can only say....I feel this split must be planted against all of us......
The factions are HURTING. Because we have made a huge dent into their lies.
No wonder they try to retaliate, yeah....? And they are known to use VERY cunning and sadistic manners.....smirking in the dark as they are watching what's happening to the community.
4 people like this

Let Us Guarded Not To Be Divided So Easily....

Maybe not all of us agree with Dana. But I want to stress her initial point stated that let's not get divided among our community....I feel it is pretty important regardless of the details we may not agree with what's been said in other bits in the vid.

(c) Dana Ashlie 2018

Published on Mar 30, 2018

1 person likes this

right on cue, we had another mass shooting in a Thousand Oaks Bar

Special Report: Shooting in Thousand Oaks, California

https://imgur.com/a/he6kh8q   >> people present included survivors of the Las Vegas shooting over a year ago

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/california-shooting-live-update-thousand-oaks-bar-victims-gunman-latest-today-ron-helus-a8624126.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2018/11/08/multiple-injuries-reported-bar-shooting-thousand-oaks-calif/

2 people like this

Not too sure this will show. Thousand Oaks mentioned.

https://abc7.com/video/

And in Australia (I lived in Werribee in 2007, and there was a strong Muslim presence as wll as a couple of raids I knew about).

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/state/vic/2018/11/09/melbourne-cbd-rampage/?utm_source=Adestra&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Saturday News - 20181110

2 people like this

Aussie UFO fans gear up for talk from Kiwi who says he spent 10 days in an alien civilisation

ALEC Newald says he was abducted by aliens and taken to an extraterrestrial civilisation for 10 days. Here’s what he claims happened.

Ben Graham
news.com.auNOVEMBER 2, 2018

WoooHooooo!! Excellent!! Go Blue Go!! It's on today. IDK if anyone of East Coastees from Oz are attending. Please send our regards to him for us. A Big Thumb up.

https://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/aussie-ufo-fans-gear-up-for-talk-from-kiwi-who-says-he-spent-ten-days-in-an-alien-civilisation/news-story/675974a96eb7a75fded550ab661bc528

2 people like this