unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,380 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, deekin said:

YouTube playing up for the past few hours for me.  500 Internal Server Error on this page, (not sure if they were videos, just jumbled text) other videos not playing.  Anyone else?

https://www.rt.com/usa/441467-youtube-service-down-reports/

The video-sharing website experienced a service disruption across the northeastern United States, as well as parts of the West and East Coasts. Users in Australia, Mexico, Brazil and the EU have also been affected, according to thousands of reports on the Down Detector monitoring site. YouTube videos began returning errors around 9pm EST. The site infrastructure was still loading for users, but the videos themselves did not play and were replaced by error messages imploring users to “please try again later.”

4 people like this

8 hours ago, deekin said:

YouTube playing up for the past few hours for me.  500 Internal Server Error on this page, (not sure if they were videos, just jumbled text) other videos not playing.  Anyone else?

5G Testing? New Targeting? WTH...

I caught the end of it. (I went WTH as I saw all YT vids were not playing, too! It taught me that HOW MUCH I'm relying to the net use to absorb info....it's scary.) And I was glad to see it working.

OK, so we received the warning about the net down for 48 hrs before. It was over the weekend for Oz I think....3 days ago?

Not that Oz got affected by it then, I suspect something happened to us in Oz today.

The thing is....after the YT got back, which was about 3:30pm Melb time, it was 4pm Melb time that all of sudden, my pc went into the weird BLUE screen....the horrid blue screen TBH.

It had shown a message that I had NEVER seen before, and it said (I should have taken picture of it!! Damn!!) that something very wrong had happened and the computer was requiring to be rebooted. It should happen after the info was gathered to be sent for the analysis. And it had % status how far the info was being fished out of my computer. And a QR CODE....WTH!? More alarming was that as soon as the blue screen came up, from my speakers, there was this high pitch single tone was loudly coming out....which I had never heard from this pc doing it before.

I got really alarmed for this weirdness, straight away I forcefully rebooted my pc. (I didn't take off the power code...damn I should have! Urgh!!)

It got back ok and was behaving as normal.

But then....about 8:30pm Melb time.....I DISTINCTIVELY noticed full on EMF/RMF appeared.

My head was like wrapped by it and started to feel weird continuous zapping feel around the head, especially at the back of my head---it was also like having a ring of something encasing the head as if I'm wearing a head band around the fore head and going at the back of my head. It's a weird sensation.

I get that when I'm close to an emitting point. And the change was so noticeable, not funny.

Stood up, no change. Moved away from all in-house emitting points...no change.

Maybe someone near by started up their router? But I had never felt this much of distinctive feel on my head before.

Is local network testing 5G? ......IDK.

Or am I being targeted? ...IDK but plausible.

Anyone else got such change of sensation?

I am kinda wondering with the timing.

(c) Dr. Jay Davidson 2016             Published on Aug 10, 2016

After hearing the description given by Mr. Shwaebe, ummmmm....sounds like I'm copping EMF fog.
3 people like this

5G:s antenna has definitely been rolled out in the region I live in Sweden. I know this because they are marketing 5G here on public screens.

They've tried out their new frequency weapons a few times already since winter. I know this too because I got attacked by their new toys.

2 people like this

Oct 17 2018 posted to World News

Attack In Crimea School: 'There are bodies of students everywhere.'

"Eighteen people were killed and at least 40 were injured in a gun rampage at a school in Crimea today.

Vladislav Roslyakov, 18, stalked his college halls with a shotgun, shooting 17 dead and then killing himself in the school library.

https://www.disclose.tv/attack-in-crimea-school-there-are-bodies-of-students-everywhere-349642

It's the 18th here. 6 6 6.

1 person likes this