unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,357 posts in this topic

Curiosity Took This Image I thought I'd Never See: A Flavour To Come? 

5b0b679d528e2_curiousity_img_birdpokingintoallcingi_5-fullimg.jpg.a4a881888a9ca99fd710890cca649238.jpg

To let all CHANIties know, there's something wild happening here.

I'll share the screenshots from a vid posted by a Japanese researcher. (youtube.com/watch?v=_9nsVwUyVqo)

The images are from what Curiosity of NASA took. 

I can't be sure where the hell exactly that is! I even wondered if the images belong to not Mars but moons belong to somewhere....urgh. The location or the actual direction to the image on JPL site is not shown through the vid. (I friggin hate that. Not a good way to be a researcher if they don't share the sources. At least I captured the site address down to the image # so we can track it back from that info.)

The vid got posted yesterday, according to the poster, another Japanese researcher found the image and forwarded them to him, so I think the find itself is a FRESH FIND.

I haven't seen the analogy made by us on the image anywhere yet except on the vid, I think. (If not, sorry! But still more to add...)

The vid poster and the original researcher was pointing out that the All C.-ing Aye in the image.

While I saw something else with the ASE.

A HUGE BIRD poking right into the ASE.

This contains huge meaning in the faction power play happening not only on Earth.

A new power play scenario expressed?

If nothing is coincident in this Universe, then...........................

5b0b62b791fe2_curiousity_img_birdpokingintoallcingi_1.JPG.ba87ec013cb5f9eece9d6ecbe5a940b6.JPG

↓I had drawn the guide lines to show you what I saw:

5b0b62d17f350_curiousity_img_birdpokingintoallcingi_2.JPG.af23c355fafffa602f57137d0c0bb342.JPG

I was amazed to see this depiction, that's for sure..........

<Add to Edit; yes it's confirmed that it's a VERY significant image we are looking at.......indicating a game changer.>

2 people like this

Happy 7th Anniversary CHANI !   May 29th, 2011!  I baked a cake, you are all welcome to come have some.

Thank you to Acolyte for creating this space for us on that day!  I think a lot of us actually joined on June 1st of 2011 and later.

Thank you to our members for being here and posting!   Thank you to our guests who visit!

:firecracker1:                             :firecracker1:                             :firecracker1:                      :firecracker1:                      :hug:

6 people like this

20180321033440127.jpg

Awwww a

huge THANK YOU to you, too, breezy!!

Thank you for making it possible for us to gather around at CHANI.

This little gem means HUGE for me personally, and the butterfly effects generated from this forum are going around the world.

(We have been creating small waves that reached something huge while we really don't even notice it happening. We are opinion leaders, just ever so quietly.... LOL)

Love and Respect you, Aco and everyone taking part in making history through CHANI!

And wishing many more years for CHANI to come...

4 people like this

Sign ripped from Jersey Shore during Hurricane Sandy washes up 4K miles away

May 30, 2018   Amanda Hoover

A sign lost during Hurricane Sandy was found earlier this month on a beach in France.

A sign lost during Hurricane Sandy was found earlier this month on a beach in France.(Photo courtesy Diane Turton, Realtors)

"It's no message in a bottle, but a common Jersey Shore sight still made its way across the Atlantic to wash up on a very different shore. 

A battered section of a broken real estate sign lost from a Jersey Shore property during Hurricane Sandy more than five years ago was recently found in France.

Diane Turton, Realtors, a company headquartered in Point Pleasant Beach with offices throughout Monmouth and Ocean counties, shared photos of the sandy sign on Facebook Wednesday. 

The company said the splintered sign was found two weeks ago by someone in Bordeaux, who contacted the company's marketing department."

snip

http://www.nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2018/05/sign_lost_during_sandy_turns_up_5_years_later_in_f.html

4,000 miles, 5 years later, and still readable.

1 person likes this

So What's The New Name Given To The Project Now?

To me, it's an awesome move people made within the P. Enter. Gone.

But I could only imagine the project would be renamed and reestablished and go ahead anyway.....

I mean, I hope we, the Humans, gave a good dent to the project and showing the way it will be with them in future regardless....but we know how they operate, yeah?

Google 'to end' Pentagon Artificial Intelligence project

• 2 June 2018

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-44341490

"

Google will not renew a contract to do artificial intelligence work for the US Pentagon, company sources say.

The decision follows strong opposition in the technology giant's workforce.

A number of Google employees resigned and thousands of others signed a protest petition against taking part in the Pentagon project, known as Maven.

They feared it was the first step towards using artificial intelligence for lethal purposes. There has been no official statement from Google."

2 people like this

UPGRADE: Say NO to Transhumanism

Once your body accepts a part of machine, all the rest of organs need to adjust to accept it, which causes huge health decline. Declined, so get other mechanical parts?......... There's no end in your fight to get the optimum balance of health you used to have before the first mechanic part is applied to you to come back......till Entire Body being replaced by machines....

But even after that, you gotta keep on attending all parts for ware and tear....assuring the Transhumanism-Industry to be happy ever after.

We CAN do far more by ourselves as biological beings. Just we haven't hit that level of reality yet.

Sorry to say this to the general population but this stuff should only be applicable to the DISABLED people who otherwise won't have their QOL, and this is ONLY a intermittent position for the Humanity dealing with Mechanical Parts.

We can surpass what the Archons intend. Say NO for this now, and we will see something else that's far better than Transhumanism to surface. 

2 people like this

Eyethespy = interesting    MAVEN = even more interesting

1 person likes this

And check this out, peeps.....

FAE MAGIC POWER STRENGTHENING ON EARTH

7 pointing stars in Hellenic style. Not only Fae related but is showing stuff about NOT J.//eww ..ish aspect but the group of beings fought against the 6 digiters' ill intention against us, the Humanity, throughout our history basically presenting itself, methinks.

The older culture that leads into Mayan culture was placed there for us, so we can gain power to fight back the ill intention against us, originally. The power of 7/13 teachings. (I appreciate the concept to help us but I kinda wished they just stick with 5/10 for easier grasp....I guess that was too square and too heavy going for their concern...lol.)

http://www.themoderncurio.com/portfolio-posts/7-pointed-star-symbolism/

ACKLING0020.jpg

(c) http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2018/acklingdyke/acklingdyke2018a.html

From the ground to see this crop circle:

(c)Biblical Master 2018

Published on Jun 4, 2018

2 people like this

And to fill in our CT gossip....sigh....

Public Statement In Response To False And Misleading Allegations of Serious Crimes made Against Miles Johnston

https://thebasesproject.org/public-statement-in-response-to-false-and-misleading-allegations-of-serious-crimes-made-against-miles-johnston/

We've been experiencing increasingly disgusting moves made by people.

These people are our sisters and brothers who are really having hard time with their MIND CONTROLS BREAKING DOWN.

That itself is a really tough trot to go through for a human being.

So let's be kind to ALL OF US......we all are going through this mind control melt downs. The crap got applied to all of us in different countries, and since the application made when we were kids, it's known that the controls to break down in about 30-40 yo time.

If you go through this NOT KNOWINGLY, it'd be a tough process. Some may end up to be MENTALLY ILL because of the full on change they are asked to go through.

I had to raise this issue to Jpn officially to the politicians there. It's stupid if they think it's an individual case popping up all over the place. This is about us, the Humanity, trying to get out of the grip of the Cs and Vs and lots more nasty alien factions.

What we need to do is to unite, not to divide.

I think once people understand wth happens with the break downs of mind control as a SOCIAL MATTER, then we can form far better coping and supporting assets, be it mental health first aid for this type of matter. IT IS A MELT DOWN HAPPENING INSIDE A PERSON. We should be kind and nurture those who are going through it, and for those going through to learn and adjust so they won't invoke harassing addiction (I call it GRUDGE) that can be seen in MK and others attacking Miles.

We need to learn quickly from what's already happening...............we don't need to be divided, we need to unite. 

Mind control shit was applied to CONTROL us and was used AGAINST us.

We all deserve to have support in the crap we go through.

We don't need to fight among us for the stuff which the horrible bastards did against us, yeah?

2 people like this

Check Who Is Behind You: In The Metro Station

The vid won't make it to the Paranormal thread....this is our NORMAL LIFE whether we notice it or not......

The vid is from 2016.

(c) Thomas Sheridan 2016

Published on Aug 28, 2016

1 person likes this

A Medical Mystery Grows as U.S. Consulate Workers in China Fall Ill

June 6, 2018         Steven Lee Myers and Jane Perlez

"GUANGZHOU, China — A crisis over a mysterious ailment sickening American diplomats and their families — which began in Cuba and recently appeared in China — has widened as the State Department evacuated at least two more Americans from China on Wednesday.

The Americans who were evacuated worked at the American Consulate in the southern city of Guangzhou, and their colleagues and family members are being tested by a State Department medical team, officials said. It is unclear how many of them are exhibiting symptoms, but a State Department spokeswoman said Wednesday evening that “a number of individuals” had been sent to the United States for further testing.

snip

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/06/world/asia/china-guangzhou-consulate-sonic-attack.html

3 people like this

Schumann Resonance Chart Showing Big Action 

Wooow something is up. Had a huge energy work went around the world on the 7th, which Schumann Resonance chart went dead quiet. Absolutely dead quiet on that day.

Not saying SR is doing anything to us. It's us doing something and frequencies around us are showing how they reacted to the change.

Anyway then this much of boost to return?? And this much of "painted flat out" white band I haven't seen recently at all.

SR_11-6-2018.jpg.ec04146779d6bb6ea1bdb07aa7e300fc.jpg

Compare the FAR RIGHT of the above chart to 7th in below...↓

5b1e05f555a8a_SR-7-8June2018.jpg.b37bd5b8499461164a49a6a3e8e3589c.jpg

1 person likes this

Strange Animal Behaviour...AGAIN

Few of us are aware about animals behaving weird lately for some months since this year has started.

This time it's in Japan, and it's the WILD deer packs running a (slow...lol) stampede in Kyoto.

The weirdness of the rampage:

No one knows how it started. 

50 deers took part in the run.

They usually only have 7-8 of them in one pack. Why 50....meaning whole lot of packs are moving together, which is not normal.

They have the instinct to have one male to lead the run. The group of today was mixture of males and females, meaning multiple group running together.

The local deer expert said maybe one of them freaked by dog barking at it then a few reacted from different packs at the same time, then started to run away at the same time maybe. MAYBE. Never know.

(c) rightful owner 2018

2 people like this

Woooow it's still getting dug down by the peeps who knew Max Spiers....and I just came across to this blog page.

The saga continues on.....Just in case anyone is interested in...

Grandson of major Soviet Communist leader drowns MI6 asset in a bath tub

https://irenecaesar.wordpress.com/2018/06/12/gradson-of-major-soviet-communist-leader-drowns-cia-asset-in-a-bath-tub/

3 people like this

How To Make A Pest Mask (´Д`)

I went wth as I discovered this vid just now.

It's showing how deeply the Cs embedded their culture into us, the Human psyche.

Look, this vid was created by a Jpnse artist/mask maker. Not even by a European!!

He's only going for the style, but he's spreading the effect left by the Cs, and continuing with it.

Lots of us "ring" with the style especially like Emo kids, and it's always holding dark feel with the design.

When you find it out how easily you could make one of these, I suspect lots youth might go for making up one themselves..............

Here's his site showing how to make it: <all in Japanese>

Of course it's been associated with Pest Deaths so no wonder, but more sinister reasons behind all and that's the bit I'm bothered by.

Humans ourselves are carrying on with the toxic foot prints left by the invaders. 

(c) 武器や防具を作ろう「ギャクヨガ」GyakuYoga Props 2018

Published on Mar 15, 2018

1 person likes this

Just had one of those huge ships going above our heads in Sth Oz.

Direction possibly from Adelaide Airport area to North...which means possibly towards Pine Gap??

Not the sighting, but noise level registered against the normal passenger international flight carriage created noise when they go pass above our head here. 

Not the biggest one I heard, but this was large enough to hear the roar far louder than that of usual aircraft.

Military aircrafts have been busy and often noticed they take flights like 3-4am.

22:08 on 19th June 2018.  

2 people like this

Ummm I tried to use search for 911 titled thread....encountered weird problem and decided to just dump the info here, so people can see it now.....(´Д`)

3 people like this

Ok first understand Trumps latest "Make it So" is all part of the end game twaddle and fake invasions meme

‘Make it so’? Trump orders creation of US Space Force as military branch

https://www.rt.com/usa/430157-trump-space-force-pentagon/

Now see what is really up there ... enjoy

4 people like this