Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,113 posts in this topic

The Disclosure Process: Dec 2017~

(c)K2D4 NETWORK 2018

Published on Mar 9, 2018

1 person likes this

Post deleted.

5 people like this

U Oh...: New on Netflix, if you can access there...

4 people like this

Barry Sotoro is lolly gagging in NZ..promoting relationships between the US and NZ...as well as banging on about the "Obama Foundation" (which is probably a front to take over from the suspicious behaviours of the Clinton foundation)...but what I want to know is...will he be going to Antarctica once he leaves NZ...he arrived in a private jet and I dont think they can be tracked on "flight path"...http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12017833

3 people like this

I came across Amanda a little while back and she presents information by her readings of people, situations, etc.  She's onto world leaders and this is the 3rd video.  Start at 54 min in.  The earlier part is interesting too, as well as the other 2 videos.

(Oh my!  Compare the shot here with unity's last post picture.)

4 people like this

You know, I just don’t get the hate, disgust, continuing animosity and suspicion over Obama.  He wasn’t the best president, but he sure wasn’t the worst.  If you’re a republican, you hate him.  If you’re a bigot, you surely hate him.  And no doubt Hillary didn’t help him.  But other than that, what’s the issue really?  What did he do to those who despise him so much?  People talk about his “army.”  What army?  Why would he even have one?  My goodness, he’s out of office, he’s enjoying “his” time and why wouldn’t he?  He did serve our country for 8 years.  He did basically come up from nowhere and won the presidency.  How is that a bad thing?  When did we not applaud those who come from the bottom up?  Isn’t that what this great nation is all about?  Surely you still can’t believe he wasn’t born in America, not after all this time.  And even if that were true (which it is not), how would it matter now?  Why the disdain that he is still around?  Why shouldn’t he be?  He’s still representing our nation, and as a former president, he has that right and obligation to do so.

Most of the articles, videos, writings I see that bash Obama are definitely from the far right.  He’s hated by them, fine, I get that.  But why are Chanites constantly barraging him so?  I really thought the intelligence level of this group was immensely higher than most other websites that provide useful information, news and enlightening discussion.  I’m really disappointed that there’s still so much hate being shown towards our former president.  Every single day I look in, that’s the first thing that comes up.  I thought we had more expansive interests than our former President, whose presidency ended well over a year ago.

On that note, why don’t you see Trump more terrifying and alarming?  Each day we wake up to tweets that can change the world – and not for the better.  Not to mention he’s about as useful as a salt pillar.  He has no scruples, morals, ethics or principles, and that’s in the news every day as well.  But he’s still our president.  I’m not happy about that fact, but I have to deal with it.  I pray for him, I pray that he somehow becomes enlightened, or gets some sense knocked into him, and the sooner the better.  For the life of me, I don’t understand people that just believe E V E R Y T H I N G he says is gold.  It’s not!  He’s a narcissistic, self-absorbed, egotistical maniac.  He loves chaos and he loves people running around like chickens with their heads cut off.  It makes him look like he’s in control.  But no one is in control.  How is that a good thing for the highest office of our nation?

Brennan was right… "When the full extent of your venality, moral turpitude, and political corruption becomes known, you will take your rightful place as a disgraced demagogue in the dustbin of history.  You may scapegoat Andy McCabe, but you will not destroy America ... America will triumph over you."

Oh well, just my two cents.  Y’all have a good time on this site. I think I’m through. 

I miss Acolyte.

3 people like this

Foop, have a look at the video I posted above yours.  Start well into it for the Obama part.  Amanda believes his work isn't finished and Antarctica gets a mention too.

2 people like this

Man 'bites dog' minutes before death in Cambridge shop restraint

• 22 March 2018

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-43503365

Some of The Hybrids are Going GaGa. 

The people received TOO MUCH of invasive substances behave this way when the integration fails.

Remember the Bathsalt Face chewers from the US?

FORCEFUL injections/absorption of "their" genes IS AN OUTLAWED ACTION within the Galactic Consensus.

Please remember this....NO ONE, absolutely no one should have messed genes among us.

But they did....like WE, the Humans, are trying to do it right now.

Can we grow up to change such mindset?

This is what we have been oppressed down with, and we haven't got the knowledge as a specie Not Having Oppression against us....

It's difficult to imagine what the life is without the oppression for us, hey.

But we must act from that higher moral/spiritual level if we are to do better as a specie in this Universe and in this dimension.

There are far dependable, nurturing ways of life exist outside of these oppression we are copping now.

We need to depart from the greed competing mind set that ALL the invaders are showing.

Those ways are LOW SCUM ways. That's why we got high 5th dimensional helpers around us.

Our predecessors FAILED by being consumed into the LOW SCUM ways. Can WE break the chain and make the critical evolution?

YES, I believe WE CAN....!!

4 people like this

@deekin  Thank you for posting that video. I think I will go look for others she's done.  I jumped into it midway, and had to go back and listen to the whole thing, once I realized she was talking about Obama.  Interesting and informative.

@foop  Thank you.   I agree you have the right to your opinion, and I can and do accept that we see things differently.  If that makes me a bigot, then I guess it does.  Hate, on the other hand, is a strong word.  I try very hard not to feel hate for anyone, or seek revenge, and I think that CHANI IS intelligent enough to discuss such things, otherwise I would have never posted one thing about either Obama or Trump.  I see it this way, IF any of these people that were trusted with positions of importance in our government, past or present, are PROVEN guilty of wrongdoing or betrayal of the trust they were given, then I don't want revenge, I want justice.  That means for any of them, on either side.  It took collusion on both their parts to get this country into the mess we find ourselves, and unfortunately, because of who we are, what we do, eventually has an effect worldwide. 

I didn't vote for Pres.Trump because I thought or believed he was some kind of God and incapable of doing or saying anything wrong.  For me, that was the choice I was given, and I took it.  Could I be unhappy with things he says or does?  It remains to be seen, but I am neither blind, nor dead.  

Yes, Obamacare did directly affect us. Premiums up, more/larger co pays, higher deductibles, higher rx costs, oh and almost immediately, we lost our family Doctor.  So yes, that's one thing Obama did  that directly affected us negatively.  When it comes to the birth thing, I'd prefer they either prove it, one way or the other, or totally shut up about it.  His own brother says he was born in Kenya. 

I am sure you are not the only one who misses Acolyte.  

7 people like this

Regarding Obama I think he is an andromedian reincarnation because he is left-handed (I'm also left-handed) but during his 8 years as a president I think he didn't accomplish much as a president. He did recieve a Nobel Prize for peace during his presidency, to me it's unclear for what, maybe because he is loved by the social democracies in Europe. I know for a fact that you need the majority of Congress if you want policies to be changed. During his presidency he could've pursued the Congress to legalize cannabis, ayahuasca, mescaline, and psilocybin mushrooms but he didn't and I doubt Trump ever will pursue that. If somebody wants to sell these plants they should be allowed too, why are they so afraid to legalize them? They weren't classified 100 years ago. I think the birth of pharma industry led to the classification of sacred plants. Nobody has ever died by these plants yet pharma drugs harvest lives every single day. T posted a probable timeline not too long ago where he stated 2023 we reach the stars. So after 2023 maybe all the sacred plants will be commodity like tobacco and coffee when the star people teach us about the sacred plants major role in human consciousness. We should be worried about what China does next since they have the biggest army in the whole world. Greece/Hellas has a lot of resources but is bankrupt and neighbouring countries are threatening to invade. On this point I agree with Trump: Peace Through Strength. But still, Trump isn't vegan and likes to enjoy fast food from McDonalds.

4 people like this

Interesting vid unity, and you know where my mind went the second the X was brought up, right? SpaceX

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace

John Perry Barlow

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no sovereignty where we gather.

We have no elected government, nor are we likely to have one, so I address you with no greater authority than that with which liberty itself always speaks. I declare the global social space we are building to be naturally independent of the tyrannies you seek to impose on us. You have no moral right to rule us nor do you possess any methods of enforcement we have true reason to fear.

Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed. You have neither solicited nor received ours. We did not invite you. You do not know us, nor do you know our world. Cyberspace does not lie within your borders. Do not think that you can build it, as though it were a public construction project. You cannot. It is an act of nature and it grows itself through our collective actions.

You have not engaged in our great and gathering conversation, nor did you create the wealth of our marketplaces. You do not know our culture, our ethics, or the unwritten codes that already provide our society more order than could be obtained by any of your impositions.

You claim there are problems among us that you need to solve. You use this claim as an excuse to invade our precincts. Many of these problems don't exist. Where there are real conflicts, where there are wrongs, we will identify them and address them by our means. We are forming our own Social Contract. This governance will arise according to the conditions of our world, not yours. Our world is different.

Cyberspace consists of transactions, relationships, and thought itself, arrayed like a standing wave in the web of our communications. Ours is a world that is both everywhere and nowhere, but it is not where bodies live."

snip

https://www.eff.org/cyberspace-independence

3 people like this

Facebook Burning Down:

Whoa it's hitting up shite creek....(´゚д゚`) Now as Elon Musk dumping them as well, they are basically being done, methinks.

Zuckerberg's latest hollow message shows it is time to forget Facebook

http://www.afr.com/technology/social-media/facebook/zuckerbergs-latest-hollow-message-shows-it-is-time-to-forget-facebook-20180321-h0xsxm

Zuckerberg’s ‘megalomaniac’ style has made Facebook the behemoth it is

http://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/zuckerbergs-megalomaniac-style-has-made-facebook-the-behemoth-it-is/news-story/a406c0a8581da33ba482f909331709aa

Nobody knows how to fix what Facebook has broken

https://www.smh.com.au/business/companies/nobody-knows-how-to-fix-what-facebook-has-broken-20180321-p4z5fo.html

Revealed: 50 million Facebook profiles harvested for Cambridge Analytica in major data breach

Whistleblower describes how firm linked to former Trump adviser Steve Bannon compiled user data to target American voters

https://www.theguardian.com/news/2018/mar/17/cambridge-analytica-facebook-influence-us-election

2 people like this

7 hours ago, breezy said:

Interesting vid unity, and you know where my mind went the second the X was brought up, right? SpaceX

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace

https://www.eff.org/cyberspace-independence

A big grin, breezy.

BTW the Declaration was made by that guy and on the bottom, he states " Davos, Switzerland February 8, 1996"...

Interesting it is originated from THAT Davos, where one of the nastiest group gathers regularly.

1 person likes this

Warning: Something is Brewing for the Block Chain system installed into Smart Phones...China and Ee slay el shaking hands

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-03-21/huawei-said-to-be-in-talks-to-build-blockchain-ready-smartphone

China was developing block chainable smart phones since last year.

This sounds just letting THEM creating whole lot of weird back doors, regardless of the safety mechanisms of block chain...

Geez they just try messing whatever we come up as a possibly better protective solution, hey.(´Д`)

Now we know that the cryptocurrency sector got riddled by the Pedo-Gate images, as soon as you start using it, you are risking to be picked up as a PEDO.

And this news of the Hua Wei moving into a gadget that can possibly screw you up further.....ummmmm...... Please be safe.

2 people like this

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/416066/how-terahertz-waves-tear-apart-dna/

A View from Emerging Technology from the arXiv

How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA

A new model of the way the THz waves interact with DNA explains how the damage is done and why evidence has been so hard to gather

• October 30, 2009

Great things are expected of terahertz waves, the radiation that fills the slot in the electromagnetic spectrum between microwaves and the infrared. Terahertz waves pass through non-conducting materials such as clothes , paper, wood and brick and so cameras sensitive to them can peer inside envelopes, into living rooms and “frisk” people at distance.

The way terahertz waves are absorbed and emitted can also be used to determine the chemical composition of a material. And even though they don’t travel far inside the body, there is great hope that the waves can be used to spot tumours near the surface of the skin.

With all that potential, it’s no wonder that research on terahertz waves has exploded in the last ten years or so.

But what of the health effects of terahertz waves? At first glance, it’s easy to dismiss any notion that they can be damaging. Terahertz photons are not energetic enough to break chemical bonds or ionise atoms or molecules, the chief reasons why higher energy photons such as x-rays and UV rays are so bad for us. But could there be another mechanism at work?

The evidence that terahertz radiation damages biological systems is mixed. “Some studies reported significant genetic damage while others, although similar, showed none,” say Boian Alexandrov at the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico and a few buddies. Now these guys think they know why.

Alexandrov and co have created a model to investigate how THz fields interact with double-stranded DNA and what they’ve found is remarkable. They say that although the forces generated are tiny, resonant effects allow THz waves to unzip double-stranded DNA, creating bubbles in the double strand that could significantly interfere with processes such as gene expression and DNA replication. That’s a jaw dropping conclusion.

And it also explains why the evidence has been so hard to garner. Ordinary resonant effects are not powerful enough to do do this kind of damage but nonlinear resonances can. These nonlinear instabilities are much less likely to form which explains why the character of THz genotoxic
effects are probabilistic rather than deterministic, say the team.

This should set the cat among the pigeons. Of course, terahertz waves are a natural part of environment, just like visible and infrared light. But a new generation of cameras are set to appear that not only record terahertz waves but also bombard us with them. And if our exposure is set to increase, the question that urgently needs answering is what level of terahertz exposure is safe.

Ref: arxiv.org/abs/0910.5294: DNA Breathing Dynamics in the Presence of a Terahertz Field

5 people like this

Birds know something is up...

6 people like this

Coffee must carry cancer warning, California judge rules

Eli Rosenberg             March 29, 2018

"Bad news, coffee drinkers: A California judge has ruled that coffee companies across the state will have to carry a cancer warning label because of a carcinogen that is present in the brewed beverage.

Superior Court Judge Elihu Berle sided with a nonprofit's case against dozens of coffee companies, including Starbucks, Peets and other chains, saying that businesses that sold coffee were in violation of a state regulation requiring businesses with at least 10 employees to disclose the prevalence of carcinogens and toxic chemicals."

snip

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2018/03/29/coffee-must-carry-cancer-warning-california-judge-rules/?utm_term=.8dba5a51e03e

1 person likes this