unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

857 posts in this topic

Facebook Co-Founder: God Knows What Facebook Is Doing To Our Brains

Oh boy.....Do you say this yourself now....?

2 people like this

Time Machine and The Hall Of Records Found In Romania

I take this is talking about the pyramids in the region being the first story we heard. I cannot figure out if this vid was made by someone from a faction releasing info....but anyway, this channel is just starting to release lots small info vids. JFYI.

2 people like this

Radu Cinamar, Peter Moon, Buscegi Mts.  tunnels that connect to Iraq and elsewhere.   We have a thread on this very interesting subject, and Radu is a member here I believe.  "Transylvania Sunrise" is the name of one book written iirc 

2 people like this

Yes, breezy! His info was brilliant, I recall. (・ω・)ノ

And with the tunnel linked up to spread all across Europe and to Africa, we would be discovering heck a lot more of weird and wonderful facts from many places, I take. Exciting time indeed.

(I also wondered if these tunnel structures actually affected how humans spread on above surface.)

2 people like this

Taxi driver 'intentionally' detonated crude bomb made of Xmas lights, sugar and match heads in NYC subway tunnel after 'seeing Christmas posters on wall' and days after 'big row with his family'

Ashley Collman  Louise Boyle    Dec. 11, 2017

"The taxi driver behind the failed terror attack in a New York City told investigators he meant to detonate his homemade pipe bomb in the busy subway station after seeing the walls festooned with Christmas posters - in revenge for violence against Muslims all over the world.  
While initial reports suggested the crude pipe bomb, made from a pipe, a 9-volt battery, match heads, sugar, Christmas tree lights and screws, had detonated prematurely, suspect Akayed Ullah, 27, insisted he set off the bomb deliberately. 
The bombing attack at the Port Authority Bus Station subway station comes just days after Donald Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital, sparking violence between Israelis and Palestinians in the Gaza Strip. 
Ullah, who was arrested and taken for questioning after the bomb only partially detonated, told police he was walking through the underground tunnel at 7.20am, between the Port Authority station towards Times Square, when he saw the Christmas-themed posters on the wall, which reminded him of ISIS' calls last month for militants and lone wolves to attack holiday markets."

snip

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5167317/Explosion-reported-NYC-Port-Authority-bus-terminal.html

2 people like this

Russia: Today, St. Petersburg, Kazan Cathedral Was The Target

And then he was gonna trot down to crowd to blow himself up. The guy is said to be influenced by Daeish.

The impact of "reality" is pretty well captured as the plotter got busted when the camera was following in with the men into the flat.

Glad they had prevented it...! The vid clip this guy Русский Медвед 

@ursusmkrussia, and surprisingly, I discovered it via Sputnik Jp.   https://jp.sputniknews.com/russia/201712164386210/ (If you cannot open the Twitter directly, this page has the same vid embedded on itself, so you can watch it via here at ease.)
Thank you heaps again for all those who risk themselves on the ground, doing the front line works, in order to prevent such terrorist acts etc. Your dedications are appreciated so much.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/941656455823986688

1 person likes this

Billionaire Apotex founder Barry Sherman and wife found dead in Toronto home

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/toronto/two-found-dead-at-home-of-billionaire-apotex-founder-barry-sherman/article37348222/

"The bodies of Barry Sherman, the billionaire founder of global generic drug giant Apotex Inc., and his wife, Honey, were found in the basement of the Shermans' Toronto mansion on Friday, but mystery surrounds the cause of their deaths."

"Police were tight-lipped about the case. They would not confirm that the two bodies were the Shermans but say they are treating the deaths as "suspicious." As of late Friday, however, the homicide squad was not in charge of the probe and the investigation was being conducted by detectives with the local 33 Division."

"Police, firefighters and paramedics responded to a 911 call for a medical emergency at 11:44 a.m., Constable Hopkinson said. But he would not say who made the call. He said the pair were pronounced dead at the scene."

1 person likes this