unity

Shouts---Posting SHORT for HEADS UP ONLY

1,304 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bryan said:

Does anyone else get physical symptoms when we get hit with flares?  

Last night my wife and both started feeling awful. It's a common occurrence for us when this happens. We both start feeling like our skin is crawling and that our insides are being microwaved. It's intensely uncomfortable.  My ears also start ringing and I get really nauseous. 

Cannabis helps the symptoms, but if that's not your thing then hot Epsom salts baths also really help subdue the crawling skin feeling.

For those who think it's all in my head I know for a fact it is not because I didn't learn about the CMEs until after the symptoms started and I went looking online to see if there were any flares.  This has happened too many times to count: I get the symptoms first, then I read about a solar flare hitting us, so for me it's obvious I'm just sensitive to these energies. 

i would be interested to know if others are affected in a similar way and what they do to cope.  

Yes, I do. But this week I was also dealing with the full moon in a huge emotional way. Started last weekend and reached a peak yesterday after the full moon's arrival. Then I did a healing using a technique that required inner travel to my sacred place, which is astoundingly the same pleasant place that I discovered 2 decades ago. I was wiped out after that. Then I felt other symptoms, like feeling like I was kind of between high and hung over. I have had some higher pitch frequencies going in my ears as well. 

Now that you mention it, when I went for a walk yesterday, I was feeling very itchy, but thought it was my body saying it's about time we're getting to move! 

I think I do tend to feel the initial flares versus the CME's that come later. But I haven't really paid much attention to the CME's and how I feel. I will check in with the body tomorrow if I happen to be on the CME receiving side of earth.

9 people like this

2 hours ago, breezy said:

It IS possible to do, maybe not always, but there is more to gain than lose, by trying.

💯

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Foopengerkle said:

I'm definitely visualizing it losing power. don't know about moving away, it's got a pretty steady course, and it's going to come right by me in north Georgia.  So any help to move it, diminish it, whatever, is good.  peace all.

Will be thinking of you and yours, Foop. Reach out if you need anything. Be safe!

My current global feeling is that, while all of this devastation is terrible, a lot of compassion is being built up across all walks of life. I hope it can continue to build as we rebuild.

6 people like this

Hi Bryan---------yes I get it too----seem to get ummm out of sorts/ altered states/not well feelings a couple of days before the flares.

Wish I had some stuff to smoke so I could settle down-send some over to me LOL----------day before yesterday I felt shite--sneezing/felt a little like I might vom--but somehow I realized what it all was that I was feeling----------so I put up with it for about 4-5-hours and then I felt better.

I have been sending good thoughts out about all the weather and now flares---what if it is planned this way to shut down the ai---even felt the test in NK was distroying the last reppie base???---have been watching the moon too Kandy---I get the bino"s out and see where the bunny ears are pointing to-well thats what I call them anyway---where I am (southern hem) they usually point to the top of the clock--like 10-12 -o'clock--but recently have seen them point to 6 o'clock (upside down?) anyway feeling much better today(8-sept) might shut down the electric stuff and unplug everything soon--just incase-

7 people like this

Mexico struck by earthquake of magnitude 8, tsunami possible: USGS

Published 30 Mins Ago  | Updated 4 Mins Ago CNBC.com

Seismic chart
Seismic chart

An earthquake of a preliminary magnitude of 8.0 struck off the coast of Chiapas, Mexico, late on Thursday local time, the Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (PTWC) said, citing USGS data.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/08/mexico-struck-by-earthquake-of-magnitude-8-tsunami-possible-usgs.html

8 people like this

14 hours ago, kandescent said:

Will be thinking of you and yours, Foop. Reach out if you need anything. Be safe!

My current global feeling is that, while all of this devastation is terrible, a lot of compassion is being built up across all walks of life. I hope it can continue to build as we rebuild.

I agree Kande.  I also believe these "natural disasters" have brought so many together who would not have even touched each other 2 weeks ago.  So that's one shining light during this murky darkness.  Be well dear Chani friends.

7 people like this

Do we have a thread on the potential for clandestine digital avatars existing or being created by one or more of the big internet or military entities anywhere onto forum?

3 people like this

5 hours ago, Prismatic Eye said:

Do we have a thread on the potential for clandestine digital avatars existing or being created by one or more of the big internet or military entities anywhere onto forum?

@ PE, If you do a search with just the word Avatar.  30+ posts pop up, but I'm not sure any fit what you want, or the direction you'd like to go. I'd suggest you start a new thread.   

@ Foop  be safe, my fingers are crossed for everyone 

3 people like this

Just a Small Note

There's been some flavour of "The Cabal is dead now" floating around since late August, and R_.//child acknowledged the defeat of Khaz/ .ian group and the clan was crumbling down. It's actually one of them saying that, so it's not like outsider claiming it. 

So far, that seemed to fell into everyone's deaf ears (ROFL), and I also don't know whether to believe it or not, personally.

Huge digs were carried out to catch human traffickers and the Pedo-Gate came under spot light, but after Dr. Phillip got squabbling over doing a show about a mind control and other abuse SRA victim, somehow the world public's attention got shifted away, methinks.

Then the talk about the Northern Asian War got busy.(´Д`)

So we still got a long way to change our world to make it better. Even if the Cabal's gone, we still got OTHERS to fight off about slavery.

We have multiple factions working against us, the Humans.

So we need to carry on further to make sure we are freed from slavery.  

.....I also had one more point about this "flavour" in the air we had.....to whom they got defeated?

Did the Vs win.....? 

Then that's also no good news to the Humanity anyway.............( ̄д ̄)

5 people like this

Backfired....Ψ(゚∀゚ )Ψ(゚∀゚)Ψ( ゚∀゚)Ψ

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4730092/Snopes-brink-founder-accused-fraud-lying.html

'Fact checking' website Snopes on verge of collapse after founder is accused of fraud, lies, and putting prostitutes and his honeymoon on expenses (and it hasn't told its readers THOSE facts)

• 'Fact-checking' website Snopes is asking its users for help in a GoFundMe saying an 'outside vendor' is 'holding it hostage' 
  • But the site which claims to be 'transparent' and to tell people the facts they need to know hasn't told those donating everything that is going on
  • In fact it is at the center of a bitter legal battle with its CEO being accused of fraud, lies, conspiracy and putting prostitutes and his honeymoon on expenses
  • David Mikkelson set up company which owns Snopes.com in 2003 with then wife Barbara but she sold her 50 per cent stake during bitter divorce
  • Owners of company which provided it with tech and advertising services bought her stake but have now fallen out with Mikkelson and call him a fraudster
  • Case could see judge order site closed - despite it being chosen by Facebook to arbitrate on fake news  

By Alana Goodman For Dailymail.com

5 people like this

I don't know where to put this, so will just put it here.

I have been recently working on listening to my guidance and receiving messages more clearly and believe I got confirmation of that yesterday. It's kinda freaky.

My friend / mentor’s husband passed away early yesterday morning. (He’d been on hospice care for two years.) I hadn't really been in contact with her since I saw her the day before I moved out of state in July. 

Yesterday, I was just knocking around in my kitchen and I had a thought about one thing that indirectly led me to think about her and how much she had influenced my life (because I'm now attempting to do something similar in someone else's life -- if he would only grab the bit and run with it. But I digress.)

Something then urged me to message her right then. I simply said that I missed her and asked how she was doing. She asked for a good email address for me. And sent me a note saying that her husband had passed. I asked her when it happened and she said that morning. I’m kinda blown away and feel like I was guided to reach out to her. I mean to reach out to her on that very day is nothing short of astounding to me. She said the universe always finds a way. Really uncanny.

11 people like this

Flying Over Pyongyang, North Korea

Check out how traffic is very scarce....

The whole place actually looks like some ghost town.....no cars parked around the attractions, either.

4 people like this

Sagrada Familia: Evacuation upon a Possible Terrorist Attack Threat

https://www.yahoo.com/news/sagrada-familia-evacuation-barcelona-police-200200238.html

Fewwwww. But we all were monitoring Sagrada Familia when it got completed the site.....many were prophesying something major (positive for them, not us) to happen for the Cabal. 

August arrests over the plan for the attack to Sagrada Familia: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/22/spain-terror-suspect-mohamed-houli-tells-court-cell-planning-bigger-attack

3 people like this

A kangaroo goes on the lam              (in Wisconsin, USA)

Deneen Smith    Sept. 14, 2017

kangaroo.jpg

A kangaroo escaped from Jerry smith's and was on the loose in Somers on Thursday morning.

Photo: Courtesy of Kenosha County Sheriff's Dept.

"Deputy Nicole Sorensen was on the scene of a minor accident in Somers Thursday morning when she heard the village’s fire chief over her radio saying something that made her question his mental health.

“I think we’ve got a kangaroo in the road,” Somers Chief Carson Wilkinson said.

Sorensen and the firefighters on the scene of the accident looked at each other.

“We thought Carson was losing his marbles,” the deputy said.

Wilkinson briefly had that thought as well.

“I saw something brown coming out of a cornfield, and I thought at first that it was a deer, so I slowed down,” Wilkinson said, saying it was about 6:30 a.m. on a foggy morning. “Then it came out in the road. It stopped right in front of me and looked at me, and it was a kangaroo. I was almost scared to call it in.”

The kangaroo — an escapee from the petting zoo at Jerry Smith’s Farm, 7150 18th St. — spent his brief time on the lam spreading confusion and self-doubt early Thursday morning among local residents that included a high school student, commuters, deputies, firefighters and even a frightened dog.

Wilkinson followed the kangaroo as it hopped west down 18th Street (Highway L) until it turned into a driveway and stopped in the front yard of a house.

“I actually rolled down the window and whistled to it and it kind came toward me,” the chief said. “Then a lady walked out of the house with her dog and walked up to me and goes, ‘Am I going crazy?’ Her poor dog didn’t know what to think. I don’t know if it was scared of the kangaroo or scared of me, but it was cowering.”

snip

http://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/deputies-wrangle-a-kangaroo-in-somers/article_b22322ac-7fd0-5589-bd3f-88760d073e71.html

enjoy all, a bit of levity for serious times Heck, I went to Australia and never saw a Kangaroo, but here's one on the loose in Wisconsin, what fun!!

4 people like this

I agree with a lot of this.  It has been quite a while since I was inspired by something and I can't remember when I gave up waiting for something to happen that would reinforce my belief that change is in fact coming.  I will admit that the old saying that 'things would get worse before they get better' and the other one that before the changes 'people in the world would appear to go mad' are pretty obvious if one takes the time to look around lately.  In fact, madness seems to be the norm at the moment.  We are all either a changed person by now, or a complete robot formed and conditioned by social engineering to such a degree that they can't rationally think for themselves.

Maybe we could take the signs that the word definitely appears to have gone made as a positive.  I personally feel that there is no more work to do (for now anyway).  I feel that everything that can be done has been done and other than the fighters still on the front line mopping up, the rest of us just need to sit back and watch the 'fireworks' or die waiting.  That's how it feels to many at the moment anyway.

Source http://www.transients.info/2017/09/unspun-news-170916/

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE ‘MUST READ. “Has There Been A Shift In The Collective Consciousness Of Humanity?” … “…The shift is palpable, but it is inchoate… But it is very unclear, and people are generally lost, waiting for someone or something to clarify it all.”
https://gumshoenews.com/far-away-tipping-point-world-sanity/

6 people like this

HHhhmmm--yep!--some fuckers have lost it--here where I am-last night a dickhead was doing burn outs and lost control-smashed his car(maybe he stole it?) into some yard somewhere in town---another bloke comes along just after and says to himself-wow someones just had an accident--think I"ll go and see if I can help--WELL--he goes up to the crashed car and the fucking nutter inside leaps out and punches the bloke in the face--pins him down and BITES a chunk out of BOTH ears--- the good guy gets away from him in total shock and the cops come along--then the nutter has a good ole go at the cops as well---------fuck that--I wont be helping any one of these dick heads---I LIKE MY EARS THE WAY THEY ARE THANK YOU VERY MUCH ----

Oh buy the way--one of the coppers found a bit of ear at the scene--but the hospital says that due to human(I think not) contamination they cant stitch it back on----

SO---is it just a dumb ass not coping with the booze and a split with the misses---or do we have to worry about bath salts being spread around the local druggies???

7 people like this

This goes with another thread were we talked of something similar but I can't recall where, and if this field can effect genetic material for the positive than what we are bombarded with daily with wifi and cell towers muat have the opposite effect 

Effect – Altering Genetic Expression with Electroculture

“Primeval Code” reactivated: Living archetypes of plants and animals created at the laboratory
In laboratory experiments the researchers the Dr. Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch exposed cereal seeds and fish eggs to an “electrostatic field” – in other words, to a high voltage field, in which no current flows. Unexpectedly primeval organisms grew out of these seeds and eggs: a fern that no botanist was able to identify; primeval corn with up to twelve ears per stalk; wheat that was ready to be harvested in just four to six weeks. And giant trout, extinct in Europe for 130 years, with so-called salmon hooks. It was as if these organisms accessed their own genetic memories on command in the electric field,

The Swiss pharmaceutical group patented the process – and then stopped the research in 1992. Why? The discovery was soon forgotten, without the global scientific community taking any notice. But this changed: In collaboration with the researchers involved – or rather their sons – author Luc Bürgin has for the first time now disclosed in detail how the principle of this revolutionary bio-experiment works.

http://aetherforce.com/ebner-effect-altering-genetic-expression-with-electroculture/

7 people like this

1 hour ago, Shawn 1272 said:

Effect – Altering Genetic Expression with Electroculture

“Primeval Code” reactivated: Living archetypes of plants and animals created at the laboratory
In laboratory experiments the researchers the Dr. Guido Ebner and Heinz Schürch exposed cereal seeds and fish eggs to an “electrostatic field” – in other words, to a high voltage field, in which no current flows. Unexpectedly primeval organisms grew out of these seeds and eggs: a fern that no botanist was able to identify; primeval corn with up to twelve ears per stalk; wheat that was ready to be harvested in just four to six weeks. And giant trout, extinct in Europe for 130 years, with so-called salmon hooks. It was as if these organisms accessed their own genetic memories on command in the electric field,

The Swiss pharmaceutical group patented the process – and then stopped the research in 1992. Why? The discovery was soon forgotten, without the global scientific community taking any notice. But this changed: In collaboration with the researchers involved – or rather their sons – author Luc Bürgin has for the first time now disclosed in detail how the principle of this revolutionary bio-experiment works.

http://aetherforce.com/ebner-effect-altering-genetic-expression-with-electroculture/

Research was also done this way in the USSR in the 50's and 60's - some, if I recall was at the University of Kishinev, plus a few other places.

In one experiment, chicken eggs wee placed under a duck, and they were exposed to a 'field'.  The chicks that hatched had web feet and wide beaks - duck traits.

5 people like this

Hmmm, why does 5 G come to mind? 

MYSTERY SHOCKS AT NORTH KOREA'S SACRED VOLCANO TRIGGER ERUPTION FEARS AFTER NUCLEAR TEST

Damien Sharkov    Sept. 15, 2017

"China has limited access to a nature reserve on its border with North Korea after mysterious seismic shakes at the rogue nation's nuclear test site were detected less than 10 minutes after it launched a missile earlier this month. 

Beijing reportedly closed the site over fears that underground detonations by the North Koreans at a facility near Punggye-ri could lead to rockslides and even trigger an eruption of the active volcano Mount Paektu, which is sacred to North Korea and located right on the border between the two countries. 

The notices from Chinese authorities, restricting access to the Changbaishan National Nature Reserve, were posted on China’s state-regulated analog to Twitter Weibo, South Korea’s Donga Ilbo newspaper reported Thursday. It covers a radius of around 70 miles from the Punggye-ri test site."

snip

http://www.newsweek.com/north-koreas-nuclear-blast-second-mystery-shock-felt-china-shuts-volcano-park-665517

4 people like this

SURPRISE>> The Entire Volume of CIA Files On Lee Harvey Oswald, Set to Be Released in October, Has “Gone Missing”

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Monday, 18-Sep-2017 14:20:21

Countless concerned individuals are still searching for answers surrounding the mysterious death of the 35th president of the United States, John F. Kennedy. The official narrative, that a lone former Marine named Harvey Oswald assassinated him, is widely disputed.

All available documents from all government entities are required by the Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992 to be released on October 26th of 2017. But if history repeats itself, the Central Intelligence Agency may not release an entire volume of documents on Oswald, known as “volume 5.”

As Sputnik reports, the release in July of 3,810 CIA and FBI documents on the assassination by the Assassination Records Review Board threw up a number of revelations that JFK researchers have hungrily devoured and enthusiastically publicized. For instance, the mayor of Dallas at the time of Kennedy’s assassination, Earle Cabell, was a CIA asset in the 1950s, and his brother, Charles Cabell, a high-ranking CIA official until 1962.

The release in October has been highly anticipated by those seeking answers. However, thanks to a deliberate fudging or records, or a conveniently timed clerical error, an entire volume may never see the light of day.

Inside Langley Air Force Base’s CIA Headquarters is an office known as the Office of Security. The Office of Security maintains its own top-secret archives known as the Office of Security Archival Holdings and is a separate archive from the agency’s more frequently used facility located in Alexandria, VA known as the Agency Archival Record Center.

As late as 1977, the entire 7-volume collection of documents was intact, having been checked out by Russ Holmes in the Office of General Counsel and noted the 7-volume series was all together, not missing any volumes. But when the CIA was asked to turn over the volume of documents on Oswald, the hitman in the assassination, it seems the agency stonewalled a bit, like a shell game according to independent investigator Malcolm Blunt.

Blunt described the stonewalling:

This huge search by CIA did not surface Oswald’s security files and the Assassination Records Review Board (AARB) remained uninformed about their existence. Not until 1997 when an ARRB staffer stumbled across evidence that two previous congressional investigations had access to these files did CIA “discover” them.

The AARB eventually received the 7-volume set of documents on Oswald in 1998, but staffers quickly realized there was one volume missing—volume 5.

An agency explanation was offered that volume 5 could have been

continue: https://www.activistpost.com/2017/09/entire-volume-cia-files-lee-harvey-oswald-set-released-october-gone-missing.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=83933

3 people like this

This sound pretty right and same as I feel about ongoing slower changes, which is a good thing when you think about it.

Psychic Focus

Monday, September 18, 2017

September 23, 2017

Q. Hi Lynn, AT&T recently put out a documentary called The Sign.   

http://about.att.com/story/att_audience_network_premieres_documentary_film_the_sign.html

The story tells of all the biblical and scientific evidence that planet x will pass by earth, closer than it ever has on 9/23/2017 and it will begin Armageddon.

Would you mind looking into this because I find it strange they would produce and market a documentary like this. Why did they do this and what is their goal - are they not a part of the PTW? Is there anything significant that will happen on 9/23/2017? If you look up this date many predicted the same thing would happen in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016. Are they just all getting the year wrong or hoping someday they'll get it right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Eau8FcQWI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7BhLqX7ywA

A. When I tune into September 23rd, I get an anxious feeling as if I am on edge waiting on something to happen.  It looks like a lot of things are building energetically (planetary and moon alignments).  I don't see a full on apocalyptic event, but the Earth does look to go through a shift.  I see the Schumann resonance picking up, and it looks like the Earth wobble is off more than ever due to the push and pull action of the astrological bodies.  

The alignment feels necessary on this timeline and is tied to the birth of the 4D Earth being created, forming another reality over our current 3D realm.  On a worldly perspective, I see harsh and unusual weather starting a few days before the 23rd, and following a few days afterward.  The strange weather patterns feel tied to wind, rain and water.  The increased Schumann resonance also looks to create subtle earthquakes all over the world as the Earth expels excess energy. 

On a personal level I see many physical reactions.  It mostly looks like flu symptoms including nausea, fatigue and even loss of appetite, with some people reacting more so than other.  There can also be a lack of mental clarity, even confusion as these energies push and pull through our bodies.  

Regarding the movie, I do see the PTW (Powers That Were) involved.  It looks like this movie serves two purposes.  One is to propagate fear and feed the minds of those that are worried.  The other is to share some truths in such a way that people are skeptic and doubting.  The goal of the PTW is to keep vibrations low, and fear is a way to accomplish that.

It is hard to narrow down the date of a mass event.  I see Earthly changes occurring over periods of time, and not sudden or immediate (like a slow burning fire versus an explosion).  We all have a subconscious nudge that change is imminent, so many of us are looking for a sign.  The dates look to arise from the collective finding what appears to be a clue, and like the Law of Attraction, when something is found, you attract more and more of the same.  

Overall, I do feel some disruption on September 23rd, but together we will get past it.  Take extra care of your mind, body and spirit during this shift of energy.  And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

9 people like this

At Least 79 Dead After 7.1-Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Mexico

Updated: 6:48 PM ET

The Associated PressVerified account @AP 13m

BREAKING: Death toll from Mexico earthquake rises to 104.

35 replies . 1,209 retweets 471 likes

4 people like this

Anybody else been dizzy the past couple of days? Also, ringing in one ear or the other that I haven't had for a while. I thought it was because I've been pushing my schedule a bit hard, but now am wondering if it's related to earth's big movements of late.

4 people like this