breezy

leakers
Leaking, Leaking, Leaking

171 posts in this topic

BREAKING: HUNDREDS of Twitter Employees Paid to View "Everything You Post," & Private "Sex Messages"

4 people like this

Interesting vid analysis of Qanon material.

SIGNS SUGGEST "Q" IS THE REAL DEAL

Posted By: oliverhaddo
Date: Tuesday, 16-Jan-2018 20:02:06

"Deep State Financial Crimes Tied to 9/11 Means Charges of Treason For The Guilty"

Read the whole story here:

http://truthbarrier.com/2018/01/15/signs-point-to-q-anon-being-real-deep-state-financial-crimes-tie

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=91666

5 people like this

Decided to put this video here, because Q is, after all, an on going "leaker" of info.

Q Anon repeating a message from 1967? Will we listen this time?

3 people like this

cellcase.jpg

TODAY,ACCORDING TO 'Q', OBAMA RETAINED COUNSEL

Posted By: StarTet [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 24-Jan-2018 15:39:07

Interesting if true. What's on that memo? Who else is getting counsel today? If Q is legit, this claim being verified would tend to lend credence to the rest of his/her information.

StarTet

Jan 24 2018 11:54:08
Q !UW.yye1fxo
TODAY, former President Barack HUSSEIN Obama formally retained counsel (9/WW).
GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Q

SOURCE:

https://qcodefag.github.io/
Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=92213
4 people like this

We examined Julian Assange, and he badly needs care – but he can’t get it

Jan. 24, 2018   Sondra S. Cosby, Brock Chisholm, Sean Love

"The WikiLeaks founder has a human right to healthcare. It will not be met while he remains confined in the Ecuadorian embassy

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, has not stepped outside the heavily surveilled confines of the Ecuadorian embassy in London since he entered the building almost six years ago. Naturally, much of the media attention has focused on his international legal drama and threats to his safety, including arrest and possible extradition to the US. In contrast, ongoing violations of his human rights, including his fundamental right to healthcare in the context of his unusual confinement, have received less coverage.

As clinicians with a combined experience of four decades caring for and about refugees and other traumatised populations, we recently spent 20 hours, over three days, performing a comprehensive physical and psychological evaluation of Mr Assange. While the results of the evaluation are protected by doctor-patient confidentiality, it is our professional opinion that his continued confinement is dangerous physically and mentally to him, and a clear infringement of his human right to healthcare.

Packing a stethoscope and blood pressure cuff, and after being conspicuously photographed entering the embassy, we performed our examinations in a poorly ventilated conference room. The reason for examining Mr Assange in these conditions is that he has no access to proper medical facilities. Although it is possible for clinicians to visit him in the embassy, most doctors are reluctant to do so. Even for those who will see him, their capacity to provide care is limited. At the embassy, there are none of the diagnostic tests, treatments and procedures that we have concluded he needs urgently."

snip

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/24/julian-assange-care-wikileaks-ecuadorian-embassy

5 people like this

An interesting tweet from Thomas Paine regarding Assange

I personally do not believe he is still in the Ecuador embassy in London, and this is from 2 days ago.

6 people like this

"drones over US, tracking only" re Pizza13,streaming at this point

Weird . I went to make a new post and got "your content has been restored."

Don't know what happened there, I' had  a brief flick through fllightradar recently near Florida and came across a plane with NO identification and labelled BLOCKED.

There was a rumour of a Russian (what allegiance?) in the coast of Florida recently, and there is a US Naval Air Force Base at Jacksonville on the east coast.

Seems to be a lot of activity in the area.

What I  was originally going to post is the following which has an in depth analysis of the Human Rights Abuse Executive Order.

In legal terms its startling:anyone and any corporate entity is a target, not necessarily with any notice of action.

(All those sealed indictments?)

Names are named too, including the son of the Prosecutor General of Russia and the Chinese Minister of Commerce!

The other names may not seem to be connected but recently I read a book about a virtually unknown part of recent history.Outlaws Inc by Matt Potter, a BBC reporter

After the collapse of the USSR, its military, about 1 miilion found itself out of work, unpaid and on the verge of revolt. Russia's Minister of Defence, both in order to stave off revolt and out of loyalty to his fellow soldiers, permitted the sale of military materiel by the troops. The mafiya took control of factories by this means:  gangsters investing in factories.

Ilyushin76s and Antonins, giant planes that had been used in Afghanistan and could only be flown  by very experinced pilots were now sent back to Afghanistan taking arms to both the Taliban and the Northern Alliance in order to foment internal war to protect Russia. The planes brought back cash and heroin/opium etc back to  Russia and Eastern Europe and what became an extensive international smuggling network that expanded east into Kazakhstan to India, China, Burma, west into Belgium, France and Britain (where the planes were deniably used to smuggle arms) and south into Africa, where the planes were used both for aid purpose and smuggling.

A lot of the American money from the US War on Terror ended up in the bank accounts of the pilots , their unknown sponsors (the oligarchs) and their old enemies/new friends "Al Queda", the Taliban etc.

One theory as to why the Indian government changed its currency laws so drastically is because Moslem extremists from the Middle East were using US currency to buy gold.

My thought; does this list represent a collaboration between governments cleaning out their respective swamps?

Even if not, it is a great drastic statement of intent anyway!

The network was run by ex KGB: who knew that the South African Intelligence Service was mainly staffed by KGB officers by Mandela after the collapse of the apartheid regime.

This network, based in a mainly radar free Africa then expanded to South America where arms ((and training) were traded with outfits like FARC for cocaine, taken back to Russia then to western Europe..

blocked.jpg

6 people like this

Can someone post a direct link to where this Qanon posts all the time..someone said it was 8chan but that doesnt seem to really exist...its now driving me nuts cos I dont even understand how to use 4chan...it just seems a mess and I cant find any Q info there at all...bah humbg

4 people like this

32 minutes ago, Imelda said:

Can someone post a direct link to where this Qanon posts all the time..someone said it was 8chan but that doesnt seem to really exist...its now driving me nuts cos I dont even understand how to use 4chan...it just seems a mess and I cant find any Q info there at all...bah humbg

Imelda, this is where you can find all of Q's posts

https://qcodefag.github.io/

7 people like this

Thanks RenegadeSon...even that is somewhat confusing ..why the two columns...I just want to see the originals and be there when something new is posted

1 person likes this

Its ok , I suddenly had an IQ spurt and worked out the two columns...duh

...would still like to know a real link though

1 person likes this

I have now asked on three different sites and so far there is no answer...no-one has a direct link to an internet site where Qanon posts to...

He is NOT on 4chan at all...there is no such thing as 8chan, there is a 8ch.org but it is a discussion site...whats going on people...this Qanon does not exist...only sites like this that discuss what he says...????

ANDDDDDDdddd I go to 4chan and press on "search" and it brings up all the stuff I searched for on GLP...WTF

1 person likes this

Hi Imelda,the address above is the only one He,She or They posts on. Q was using another one on 8chan until it was corrupted by trolls and Q fakers,hence only the latest posts.

4 people like this

Imelda the link RS gave you is a good one and has all of his posts on it, and IF he posts, the new one shows up in a few minutes.  Q posted on 4chan originally, and it was a discussion forum, where others posted/talked to him, but due to flack and some trying to identify who Q is, he went to 8chan, then they were trying to hack his tripcode for a second time, which was a code only he had as an identifier for security reasons.  So then the board owners agreed to give him his own board where only he could post, and no one could reply,  eliminating hacking crap, and I believe that is the link Cosmic Dreamer has given you.  So past that I'm not sure what you are trying to find?

5 people like this

Thanks Breezy ,You explained it better than I did.I 'm not real fast on the keyboard so posts are short!  

3 people like this

Nope...I have been to all those sites and they are only discussion sites, Q doesn not post there...I have 5 groups looking for this atm...no-one can show where the original comments were or even the latest...they are all copy/pastes on various sites...there is no 8chan

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, breezy said:

Thank you Cosmic, we're all just trying to help.

no 8 chan?    https://8ch.net/index.html

But I dont think that is where Qanon is originally posting and just to be pedantic, which has slowed me down a bit today but the site is *8ch, not 8chan as everyone has been telling me to go to, so hopefully you can see my frustration...Im going to leave it for today, my frustration level is peaking and I need some dinner...will be back tomorrow

4 people like this

Imelda if you are just getting interested in QAnon, yes it can be very confusing.  To my understanding currently QAnon is posting on his own board, which is the link CD gave you, and he is the only one posting on that board, set up for him alone for security reasons explained above.  The link RS gave you is to a board where all his posts are archived, so yes, I'd say they are c/p, and his current posts show up there within minutes of him making them at the link CD gave you.  Sorry for confusion over the chan vs ch business.  Hope this helps.  Have a good evening, nice to see you.

7 people like this

Sorry everyone...I finally got my brain to get into gear and worked it all out, I now understand that Q started at 4chan, which was then archived to reddit, he then started a new post at 8ch...not 8chan...and only he posts there, it is not a forum or discussion site...I didnt know it was only Q that could post there and the 8chan vs 8ch threw me. Sorry if I came across rudely...I was getting very frustrated , especially with the 8chan thing. My apologies to you all, Ill pull my head in now and go and have a better read this arvie.

Great to "see ' you all again

9 people like this

@Imelda,just blame the Russians!!Good to see you posting again .

4 people like this