Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jessica

Transgenderism - the new way to screw humantiy

68 posts in this topic

Federal judge strikes down Obama’s public school transgender mandate

August 22, 2016

Michael Dorstewitz

"A judge struck a blow for common sense and against the Obama administration.

A federal judge sitting in Fort Worth, Texas, blocked the Obama administration’s mandate requiring public schools to allow students to use restroom and locker facilities that conform to whatever sex they identify with — whether or not it’s the sex of their birth.

U.S. District Judge Reed O’Connor ruled Sunday in favor of Texas and 12 other states that argued that the mandate threatened the privacy and safety of students and usurped local control, according to Bloomberg Politics.

However, O’Connor based his decision on the administration’s failure to follow federal rule-making procedures.

“This case presents the difficult issue of balancing the protection of students’ rights and that of personal privacy when using school bathrooms, locker rooms, showers, and other intimate facilities, while ensuring that no student is unnecessarily marginalized while attending school,” O’Connor wrote in his decision. “The resolution of this difficult policy issue is not, however, the subject of this order.”

snip

Tx Reddwolf

5 people like this

Target Spends $20 Million on One-Person Bathrooms After Transgender Stunt Sparks Boycott

4 people like this

THE ENTIRE 'LGBT' NARRATIVE JUST CRUMBLED

August 26, 2016

Matt Barber

"If your daughter, sister, mother or friend “identified” as a fat person trapped in a perilously emaciated body – if she truly believed she was obese, but, in reality, suffered from anorexia – would you affirm her “fatness” and get her liposuction, or would you go to the ends of the earth to help her bring her subjective (and mistaken) identity into alignment with objective reality? When someone is engaged in demonstrably self-destructive behavior, it is not loving, but hateful, to encourage persistence.

It was, ironically, lesbian activist and writer Dorothy Allison who once wrote, “Things come apart so easily when they have been held together with lies.” In validation of this truism, a series of new peer-reviewed studies have just been released that serve to utterly debunk and deconstruct key “progressive” homosexual-activist talking points.

‘Sexuality and Gender: Findings from the Biological, Psychological, and Social Sciences’

This study, conducted by world renowned Johns Hopkins University scientists Dr. Lawrence S. Mayer and Dr. Paul R. McHugh, is a meta-analysis of data from over 200 peer-reviewed (and left-leaning) studies regarding “sexual orientation” and “gender identity.” It was published in the fall 2016 edition of The New Atlantis journal and is, far and away, the most objective, exhaustive and comprehensive study on the topic to date.

The research established, among other things:

“The understanding of sexual orientation as an innate, biologically fixed property of human beings – the idea that people are ‘born that way’ – is not supported by scientific evidence.”

“Sexual orientation” in adolescents is “fluid over the life course for some people, with one study estimating that as many as 80 percent of male adolescents who report same-sex attractions no longer do so as adults.”

“Compared to heterosexuals, non-heterosexuals are about two to three times as likely to have experienced childhood sexual abuse.”
“Gay”-identified people are “at an elevated risk for a variety of adverse health and mental health outcomes.”

“Gay”-identified people experience “nearly 2.5 times the risk of suicide.”

“The hypothesis that gender identity is an innate, fixed property of human beings that is independent of biological sex – that a person might be ‘a man trapped in a woman’s body’ or ‘a woman trapped in a man’s body’ – is not supported by scientific evidence.”

“Studies comparing the brain structures of transgender and non-transgender individuals … do not provide any evidence for a neurobiological basis for cross-gender identification.”

“Sex-reassigned individuals [are] about five times more likely to attempt suicide and about 19 times more likely to die by suicide.”

“The rate of lifetime suicide attempts across all ages of transgender individuals is estimated at 41 percent, compared to under 5 percent in the overall U.S. population.”

“Only a minority of children who experience cross-gender identification will continue to do so into adolescence or adulthood.”
snip

So with those statistics, why is a transgender society being pushed on us and especially on our children?? This demographic makes up such a small percentage of society, that one needs to really question the whole thing. Think about those children being allowed to be other than they are biologically determined, while in grade school, then changing their minds once an adult.  Especially if they've been given hormones to stop puberty, or hormones to give them breasts, etc. 

Tx Reddwolf 

5 people like this

Dear Mr Turnbull,

PHOEBE

Phoebe is an 8 yo who attends Lloyd Street State School in East Malvern Vic. and she asks a lot of really important questions.

BLOG

I know you are the Prime Minster so I think you can help me. My teacher says that I can be a boy if I want to, but I and my girlfriends are happy being girls. The trouble is that all the boys in sixth grade want to be girls during play lunch so they can get to use our toilets. Then after play lunch, they want to be boys again so they can talk all about us girls. It's really embarrassing, Mr Turnbull.

snip

Source:  The Pickering Post   http://tinyurl.com/hd9z288

8 people like this

Meet CoverGirl's first cover boy

By Jackie Wattles October 11, 2016 15:54PM EDT

James Charles, a 17-year-old with a massive following on Instagram, just became the brand's first male ambassador -- marking a bold move for one of the cosmetics industry's biggest players.

<snip>

In its tweeted announcement, CoverGirl introduced James as a "makeup artist, boundary breaker, and the newest COVERGIRL! #COVERGIRLJames."

<snip>

While some of the men in the community identify as transgender, Charles explained in an interview with Marie Claire that for some of them makeup is just another form of creative expression.

"My parents started questioning me about whether or not I was transgender," he told the magazine in May. "It took a lot of thorough conversations to explain that it's an art form for me. I'm still confident as a boy and I will always be a boy. I can be confident with bare skin and with a full face."

post-2154-0-36127100-1476233905_thumb.jp

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/11/news/companies/covergirl-cover-boy-james-charles/index.html?sr=twCNN101116covergirl-cover-boy-james-charles0849PMStoryLink&linkId=29820859

5 people like this

Europe is finished. Nothing can save it now.

This video left my ears ringing and my eyes crossed. WTH is going on? Not liking this at all :angry2:!  We are creating mass confusion in our children. What makes anyone feel this is right, or okay?

3 people like this

Pediatricians condemn National Geographic over 9-year-old ‘trans’ child on January cover

Dec. 23, 2016        Sade' Patterson         (original source)

"An association of pediatricians is condemning National Geographic over its decision to put a 9-year-old child who identifies as transgender on the cover of its January issue.

National Geographic will be highlighting the “gender revolution” for its January 2017 issue, featuring Avery Jackson, a 9-year-old child, the first appearance of a transgender person on the publication’s cover.

Avery is quoted on the cover stating, “The best thing about being a girl is, now I don’t have to pretend to be a boy.”

Michelle Cretella, MD, president of the American College of Pediatricians, told LifeSiteNews that National Geographic is “promoting a political agenda over science and the wellbeing of innocent children” by featuring a young transgender child.

“'Affirming’ so called transgender children means sterilizing them as young as 11years old,” said Dr. Cretella. “Puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones causes permanent sterility. And biological girls who ‘transition’ to male by taking testosterone may have a double mastectomy at age 16. The life time use of cross-sex hormones also puts these children at risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, cancers and more.”

Since the child began to identify as a girl at the age of three, Avery’s parents have remained avid supporters. Avery’s mother, Debbie Jackson describes her and Avery’s father’s feelings of confusion and doubt at the beginning of the process in a video statement: “Until that point she was quite a rough-and-tumble little boy with a buzz cut and a shark tooth necklace. But when she was three, she asked her dad and I if we could buy her a princess dress.

Jackson explains not buying Avery a dress at first because they thought it was just a phase, but when they found out their son was wearing his favorite dress at daycare they went and bought him a princess dress. According to Jackson, Avery wore that dress every moment while at home, and eventually asked for more: dresses, nightgowns, headbands, and sparkly shoes. But his parents drew the line at girl underwear.

After meeting with a psychologist and endocrinologist, and ruling out any hidden medical issues, Avery was allowed to go to school dressed as a girl. Jackson and her family lost friends and family members and went “into hiding” for a year while Avery “grew out her hair to look like the girl she is,” Jackson explains. When the family emerged, “it was with a very happy and confident daughter.”

Cretella believes it is both unethical and harmful for parents to make such decisions regarding their children’s gender because they will most likely grow out of their gender dysphoria. “When a child under the age of 12 thinks they are the opposite sex and is allowed to naturally pass through puberty, 75%-95% of the time that child will accept his or her biological sex by the late teen years.

Though National Geographic has covered the transgender before, this is by far it’s most high-profile treatment of the issue to date.

Cretella argues that public support of “transgenderism” in children is tantamount to “child abuse.” “When academic, medical and other public institutions propagate the lifetime use of toxic hormones and the surgical removal of healthy body parts as healthcare for children they are engaged in institutionalized child abuse,” she said."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pediatricians-condemn-national-geographic-over-9-year-old-trans-child-on-ja

Tx Reddwolf

3 people like this

Secaucus transgender boy returns to Scouting

Abbott Kolov        Feb. 7, 2017

"MAPLEWOOD — In a moment of historic significance, Joe Maldonado put on a Cub Scout uniform on Tuesday night as he became a member of Pack 20 in Essex County while his mother held back tears — one week after the Boy Scouts of America changed its national policy to allow transgender children to be scouts.

Scouting's decision to change its longtime policy came about a month after The Record reported that Joe had been thrown out of a Cub Scout pack in Secaucus last year because he was born a girl. The decision was at least in part a response to the national debate generated by that story.

“This is fun; I'm so proud," Joe, 9, said during the meeting. He said that the best part of the night was that "I am accepted, and I'm actually in Boy Scouts."

The leader of Joe's new Scouting pack, which serves Maplewood and South Orange, said after the meeting that Joe's presence was "historic" because he had become Scouting's first openly transgender member. He praised Joe for showing "an immense amount of courage."

Kristie Maldonado, Joe's mother, said she was “proud of the fight” she had put up after she received a call from a Northern New Jersey Council of Boy Scouts official last year and was told Joe would not be allowed to continue to be a member of Pack 87 in Secaucus."

snip

http://www.northjersey.com/story/news/2017/02/07/secaucus-transgender-boy-returns-scouting/97608482/

another recent trans story

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/05/transgender-murderer-moved-from-womens-prison-after-having-sex-with-female-inmates-6429321/

1 person likes this

Ontario Passes Law Allowing Gov't to Seize Children From Parents Who Oppose Gender Transition
Anugrah Kumar    June 4, 2017

"Canada's Ontario province has passed legislation that allows the government to seize children from families that refuse to accept their child's chosen "gender identity" or "gender expression."

The so-called Supporting Children, Youth and Families Act of 2017, or Bill 89, was approved by a vote of 63 to 23, according to The Christian Times.

It requires child protection, foster, adoption service providers, and judges to take into account and respect a child's "race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, family diversity, disability, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression."

"I would consider that a form of abuse, when a child identifies one way and a caregiver is saying no, you need to do this differently," Minister of Child and Family Services Michael Coteau, who introduced the bill, was quoted as saying. "If it's abuse, and if it's within the definition, a child can be removed from that environment and placed into protection where the abuse stops."

The bill replaces the Child and Family Services Act, or Bill 28, which governs child protection, foster care and adoption services.

Bill 28 stated that the parent of a child in care retains the right "to direct the child's education and religious upbringing." However, the new law amends it thus: "to direct the child or young person's education and upbringing, in accordance with the child's or young person's creed, community identity and cultural identity."

Irwin Elman, Ontario's provincial advocate for children and youth, said in a statement, "I believe that this new Act, in its principles, represents a paradigm shift for the province with its commitment to the participation of children and youth in every decision that affects them, the creation of a child-centered system of service, and commitment to anti-racism and children's rights."

snip

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ontario-passes-law-government-seize-children-parents-oppose-gender-transition-186332/

Tx Reddwolf

1 person likes this

The World is officially f*cked!. Actually its not the world, its the people in it.  Definitely need some sort of cull.

4 people like this

No Gender Designation on Canadian Health Card of Baby Born to ‘Non-Binary Trans’ Parent

Melanie Arter   July 5, 2017

"In a possible “world first,” a baby in Canada who was born “outside the medical system” in British Columbia and did not receive a genital inspection was given a health card without a gender designation of male or female. Instead, the card lists “U” under gender, CNN reported.

Searyl Atli Doty was denied a birth certificate.

Searyl’s parent, Kori Doty, is non-binary trans.

"It is up to Searyl to decide how they identify, when they are old enough to develop their own gender identity," Doty said in the statement. "I am not going to foreclose their choices based on an arbitrary assignment of gender at birth based on an inspection of their genitals."

The group Gender Free I.D. Coalition, which is campaigning for an end to state-assigned gender in Canada.

The group believes the “U” on Searyl’s health card stands for “unspecified or unknown.”

"When I was born, doctors looked at my genitals and made assumptions about who I would be, and those assignments followed me and followed my identification throughout my life," Doty told CBC. "Those assumptions were incorrect, and I ended up having to do a lot of adjustments since then."

Doty has asked for a judicial review of the decision not to give Searyl a birth certificate.

Doty plans to argue that “requiring a gender marker” violates Searyl’s rights as a Canadian citizen “to life, liberty and security of the person.”

http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/melanie-arter/no-gender-designation-canadian-health-card-baby-born-non-binary-trans-parent

ok then smh 

3 people like this

The above article doesn't have it, but I also found it curious that these people with the "U" child have a lawyer who does not use any capital letters in their name. So, if the name was Mickey Mouse, it would be mickey  mouse. 🤔

This time line is weird.

3 people like this

Authorities in Oregon have introduced a third option of “non-binary” to its driver’s licenses, becoming the first state to provide more than two genders on an official identification document.

July 6, 2017  

"Instead of identifying themselves as either male or female, residents who determine themselves to be “non-binary” will now have the option to choose the letter X to avoid revealing their biological gender.

Oregon’s Driver and Motor Vehicle Services said it introduced the practice after a judge in Oregon ruled last year that veteran Jamie Shupe, who had been living as a woman, could be legally recognized as neither man nor woman but instead as “gender non-binary,” becoming the first person in the United States to do so.

Shupe told NBC News that he and his partner watched on live-stream as transportation officials took a vote on the matter, describing it as a “highly emotional” moment.

“It was highly emotional. Me and Sandy watched it on YouTube, the whole time the two of us tightly clinging to each other, and crying. I keep drying them, but the tears keep coming,” he said."

snip

http://conservativenewsroom.com/controversy/oregon-adds-third-gender-option/

2 people like this

Here’s What The 2018 Olympic Gender Regulations Look Like

Grace Carr July 3, 2017

"The International Olympic Committee (IOC), in charge of making the rules for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in South Korea, said that there will be no sex or gender testing required for the upcoming games.

“With regard to Hyperandrogenism in female athletes, there were no regulations in place at the Olympic Games Rio 2016 and there will be no regulations in place at the Olympic Winter Games PyeongChang 2018 as we are still awaiting the resolution of the Dutee Chand case,” the IOC wrote in a June email in response to an inquiry into how it would regulate the upcoming Olympics.

The response follows controversy that sparked after 800-meter South African runner Caster Semenya won gold at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Brazil. Semenya’s intersex condition causes her to produce more testosterone (hyperandrogenism) than most women, prompting questions about whether she had an unfair biological advantage.

“These kind of people should not run with us,” Italian middle-distance runner Elisa Cusma said. “For me, she is not a woman. She is a man.”

In the past, the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF), the world’s governing body for track and field, sought to preserve the male-female division by administering gynecological exams, chromosome tests, or hormone tests to ensure fair competition.

Before the Rio Olympics, women like Semenya whose functional levels of the hormone are higher than 10 nmols/L were barred from international competition. Between 2011 and 2015, the IAAF ruled that any woman with less than 10 nanomoles of testosterone per liter of blood could compete in women’s events. Sex testing was not required of any athletes at the Rio Olympics, however, meaning intersex track athletes could compete with their natural testosterone levels.

Prior to IAFF regulations, Semenya dominated the 800m race at the world championships in Berlin, but she failed to move beyond the semifinals in Beijing after testosterone limits were implemented. When the testosterone rule was suspended in 2015, she returned to form, winning the 400m, 800m, and 1500m races at the African Championships — all on the same day — and an olympic gold the following year"

snip

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/03/heres-what-the-2018-olympic-gender-regulations-look-like/

2 people like this

This is just a pondering over the transgender issue...

According to the Sumerian materials (http://etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/# This site is for ETCSL Oxford translating unit's works.) and other materials available today, the original Human was ANDROGYNOUS, meaning we had both sexes united. NOT asexual, but had 2 together.

And we were considered way too powerful by Anunnaki, they split the genders to cap our power.

I can feel that we would be really powerful, if we regain our true natural state of how we are meant to be (if that was to be androgynous), mentally and physically (and IF we had a real 3D bodies then).

Both gender's positive attributes united together, I can only imagine that we have no barriers in thoughts, able to have chances to procreate far more than being a single gender.

I don't agree with chemical influence to our physical bodies like how we are copping from environmental issues etc.

But what IF we try to regain the status as androgynous ourselves?

Can it lead us to get back to how our mental structure we used to have?

No division in male/female, all humans united......ummmmmmmmmmm.......

3 people like this

Is it not true that androgynous ET races have no emotions and do not engage in sexual relations, even for procreation - it is done artificially.

I cannot see a problem with the division of sexes into male/female, which seems the natural way things are.  Yes, some people are different, feel different, especially at certain points of their lives where they experiment with same sex relations or they are born with both sexes prevalent in their body, but overall I do not think I would prefer to be androgynous.

2 people like this

Republican House Approves Taxpayer Funded Transgender Surgery for Troops

July 13, 2017   Jim Hoft

"The Republican House rejected an attempt to ban transgender surgery for US troops.

The surgery and hormone treatments will now be offered to by the Department of Defense.

Because there’s nothing more important for our military than sex change operations.

snip picture

The vote failed 214 to 209
24 Republicans voted with Democrats to defeat the amendment.

Liberals cheered the vote.
They think you should pay for the

The Washington Post reported:

The Republican-led House narrowly rejected a measure on Thursday that sought to strike an Obama-era practice of requiring the Pentagon to pay for gender transition surgeries and hormone therapy.

Democrats described the proposal as bigoted, unconstitutional and cowardly and they won support from 24 GOP lawmakers to scuttle the amendment to the annual defense policy bill, 214-209.

The amendment crafted by Rep. Vicky Hartzler, R-Mo., would have forbid money from being spent by the military’s health care system for medical treatment related to gender transition. Hartzler portrayed her proposal as a good government plan aimed at assuring military dollars are spent only on critical national defense needs."

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07/republican-house-approves-taxpayer-funded-transgender-surgery-troops/

Tx Reddwolf

I think for once I am rendered completely speechless!

2 people like this