Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jessica

Transgenderism - the new way to screw humantiy

68 posts in this topic

Couldn't find a specific thread on the new and recent push toward Transgenderism so thought I would do a new thread.

TRIGGER WARNING: JOHNS HOPKINS PSYCHIATRIST EXPOSES FRAUD OF TRANSGENDERISM - video

Posted By: glasc

Date: Thursday, 12-May-2016 17:52:50

TRIGGER WARNING: JOHNS HOPKINS PSYCHIATRIST EXPOSES FRAUD OF TRANSGENDERISM

Published by The Next News Network on May 12, 2016

Michael W. Chapman for CNS news reports some news that will certainly trigger transsexuals across America to cry in agony. Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University and former psychiatrist–in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital, who has studied transgendered people for 40 years, said it is a scientific fact that “transgendered men do not become women, nor do transgendered women become men.”

Read more:

http://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-cha...

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=46741

U.S. Attorney General: North Carolina Transgender Bathroom Law = 'State-Sponsored Discrimination' - video

Posted By: glasc

Date: Thursday, 12-May-2016 17:56:20

In Response To: TRIGGER WARNING: JOHNS HOPKINS PSYCHIATRIST EXPOSES FRAUD OF TRANSGENDERISM - video (glasc)

U.S. Attorney General: North Carolina Transgender Bathroom Law = 'State-Sponsored Discrimination'

Published by New World Order Agenda on May 11, 2016

North Carolina transgender bathroom law 'state-sponsored discrimination,' says U.S. attorney general http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/north-ca...

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=46742

8 people like this

This is a very sensitive issue for everyone involved in, I take.

I don't mean to be disrespecting to anyone.

But it NEEDS to be closely looked into WHY we are facing to this NOW, methinks. :bump:  :bump:  :bump:

Raising this issue maybe to push us towards the final card of Transhumanism from a different angle/process.

No gender

No need for sex

Human memory can be Down Loaded into a machine which pretends to be a brain in 2025...

...Once we DL ourselves into a machine, that's the end of us, the Humans.

They can pull the plug on the wall and we all are silently wiped out.

AIs win then.

8 people like this

When we consider the number of, and massive use of, all the various hormones - for growth and sex, it is no wonder that many people are having their bodies 'confused'.

Much of the meat - chicken, beef and pork sold in the USA and other parts of the world is 'factory-farmed', and to make it economic, HPG's - hormone growth promoters are given to the animals. These HPG's are a form of sex hormone.

Dairy cows in a lot of the USA and other countries are also given hormones (including Oxytocin) to get them to give more milk.

And of course, women are now prescribed hormones for birth control and PMS among other things.

All these hormones are in the food chain - either in the meat, milk or eggs that people eat, and in the water they drink.  Many of the hormones have a very long half-life in the environment, so their effects are incalculable.

And that is before we start......

12 people like this

good good good, I was just getting ready to post a thread on this subject.   I will be back to give you what I have, and your article Jessica is one I intended to use..so methinks we are on the same page, and unity asking why  yes yes DO ASK THAT QUESTION!! I think the answer is a goal of Transhumanism!  This really is not about Jenner, it is about HUMANITY as a whole, however, he is representative in regard to what it does to those who choose to switch. Tomorrow I will come post my thoughts and articles.

9 people like this

Obama Decrees ALL Public Schools Must Allow Transgender Bathroom Use Or Face A Federal Lawsuit

Posted By: NaturalWisdom

Date: Friday, 13-May-2016 13:07:00

In Response To: Reader: "This flap over TG bathrooms is one of the silliest things to come down the pike in a while" (hobie)

Obama Decrees ALL Public Schools Must Allow Transgender Bathroom Use

Mary Greeley News

http://marygreeley.com/?page_id=27728

[snip]

May 12, 2016 – dailycaller.com – The Obama administration will send a letter to every public school district in the country Friday warning them that they must allow students to use whatever bathroom and locker room corresponds to their stated gender identity, or face a federal lawsuit.

The decree, sent jointly by the Department of Justice and the Department of Education, comes just a few days after North Carolina and the federal government sued each other over the state’s recent law governing bathroom use in public buildings. It won’t be a new federal law, but will instead reflect the Obama administration’s interpretation of existing federal anti-discrimination law.

In particular, the decree is based on Title IX, the 1972 law prohibiting sex discrimination in schools that receive federal funding. While the drafters of the law may not have known it at the time, the Obama administration’s position is that the law covers discrimination based on gender identity as well as physical sex.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=46794

Reader: "The TG bathroom flap is an agenda of those beings who are extremely malevolent and cruel towards humans"

Posted By: hobie [send E-Mail]

Date: Friday, 13-May-2016 15:26:17

In Response To: Reader: "This flap over TG bathrooms is one of the silliest things to come down the pike in a while" (hobie)

(Thanks, j. :)

Reader jcd writes:

Re: Reader: 'This flap over TG bathrooms is on....

The future is composed of many parallel timelines, or probability fields.....and the timeline you would go to, is what you believe to be real. You go there thru the way you are attracted and focused to it, as real....Law of Attraction. This is one reason why we do not see somethings that are prophesied. They are NOT in our chosen timeline.

As of today, there are two timelines, still interacting with each other...the POSITIVE timeline and the NEGATIVE timeline.

The destruction of this Satanic Amerika and the Earth will occur in the Negative timeline,...I believe it will be a long, drawn out war. Like a few million years...? maybe..?

There is another AMERICA, the Angelic America / Angelic earth that will rise from the POSITIVE timeline....

The TG bathroom flap is an agenda of those beings who are extremely malevolent and cruel towards humans, the humans enforcing it are tools of these malevolent, invisible ETs. Your judgment about these agendas will pull you into their sphere of influence. again, law of attraction.

these two timelines will separate and each,....go its own way.

Right now ,we are almost ready to split. This split is called by some as the EVENT.

The Angelic Earth will go on into a thousand years of peace and prosperity....every ensouled being sovereign and free.

We have all made our choices, as to what timeline we will join. We choose by our energy signature. By focus and intent.

The DIE IS CAST.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=46805

7 people like this

As Jessica was putting up this thread, I was busy searching Chani for anything to do with Transhumanism.  I came up with 26 results.  I find that every one of those threads have bits and pieces to this puzzle.  Through my travels, I come across other bits and pieces, and all of this Transgender business coming up at this time, has really had a bunch of us scratching our heads and feeling there is more to this than what we are seeing.  We've been flailing about, and with 26 results, you must realize that we've been on the trail for a long time, but we didn't seem to bring it together.  This Transgender business IS, MOST DEFINITELY,  part of the agenda to take us into Transhumanism. Global Futurism 2045.  Bear with me, please.  I am going to give you links, some will be just links to articles I really feel you need to read. Some will include parts of the articles to make a point.  

In the meantime, some things to keep in the back of your mind would be smart dust, remember Nex telling us we've been breathing it in for years? Which then leads us to chemtrails as a delivery system, world wide. Cell towers to activate the smart dust, we've breathed in, and even easier to kill many by sending certain vibrations through the air, or through their phone, that they wouldn't  think of being without.  GMO's genetically modified foods, which then would modify genetics of all who consume them. Technology, the dumbing down of humans, through which it is proven that humans are losing their ability to communicate with each other in a face to face situation  Common Core, where 2 + 2 = 5. No longer teaching students, cursive writing, they will no longer have the ability to write anything, including their name.  Each and every one of these items is part of the Agenda, and part of the on going assault on you and I.  Transgenderism is the latest assault in a long list. 

I posted an article on the WTF Happened to America thread.  This one

Bathroom Wars’ Goal: Humiliate the American Normal Majority

a snip  "When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control.

snip

The real game here is to break the will of those ordinary people so they won’t resist even more social engineering."

snip

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/23/bathroom-wars-humiliate-normal-majority/

You should all read that whole article if you have not done so yet. Articles such as the following have been popping up all over the net.

Chicago Public School Bathroom Policy Allows Boys to Undress in Girls’ Locker Rooms

"Chicago Public Schools announced on Monday that students and staff must be granted unfettered access to intimate school facilities based on their chosen gender identity."

snip

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/roger-severino/chicago-public-school-bathroom-policy-allows-boys-undress-girls-locker

U.S. Directs Public Schools to Allow Transgender Access to Restrooms

"WASHINGTON — The Obama administration is planning to issue a sweeping directive telling every public school district in the country to allow transgender students to use the bathrooms that match their gender identity.

A letter to school districts will go out Friday, adding to a highly charged debate over transgender rights in the middle of the administration’s legal fight with North Carolina over the issue. The declaration — signed by Justice and Education department officials — will describe what schools should do to ensure that none of their students are discriminated against.   <<<NONE of their students? How about this discrimination against the majority??

It does not have the force of law, but it contains an implicit threat: Schools that do not abide by the Obama administration’s interpretation of the law could face lawsuits or a loss of federal aid."   <<< Does not have "the force of law,  so we'll use blackmail instead?
snip

I'm just as sure we are all aware of the situation regarding Target, Starbuck's, and how they will comply with this directive from the Feds. Then North Carolina's stance in refusing to comply, which has been met with threats from the Feds/Obama to punish N. Carolina, by cutting off Fed funding for roads, schools, etc.  

Some of us have had the question about why they are heavily targeting our schools for this Transgender business.  It really is quite simple when you stand back and think about it.  BECAUSE IN 20 YEARS, THEY WILL BE THE ADULTS OF THIS WORLD!! And far easier to control!!  So yes, it is important to target the kids, especially those as young as kindergarten, because in 20 years it will be 2036, only 9 years from 2045.  

From above " A society of emasculated liars is easy to control." and  "The real game here is to break the will of those ordinary people so they won’t resist even more social engineering."  Global Futurism 2045!

I suggest you read Jessica's article by Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins University and former psychiatrist–in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital, who has studied transgendered people for 40 years, said it is a scientific fact that “transgendered men do not become women, nor do transgendered women become men.”

Caitlyn Jenner Experienced ‘Sex Change Regret,’ Might De-Transition, Biographer Says
May 11, 2016

"“It hasn’t been easy for Caitlyn, it’s been very hard,” Ian Halperin recalls one source telling him
Caitlyn Jenner, who announced her transition from man to woman last year, has considered de-transitioning, the author of a new book SNIP told TheWrap on Wednesday.
Ian Halperin, SNIP said that, while researching his book, multiple sources told him that the former Olympian had been miserable for months and has considered transitioning back to a man.
“One source confirmed to me Caitlyn has made whispers of ‘sex change regret,’ hinting she might go back to being Bruce Jenner,” Halperin said.
snip

The following article is the one that blew me away, and really got me thinking about all this Transgender business.  It was from 2013

Scientists Create “Neural Dust” That Will Connect Man to Machine
Susanne Posel
July 19, 2013

"Researchers at the University of Berkley have suggested implanting mind-reading “neural dust” into human brains to facilitate connectivity of man to machine.  << implanting, or breathing in?

If this dust were sprinkled onto a human brain, it could form an “implantable neural interface system that remains viable for a lifetime.” <<if breathed in would contaminate the whole body, blood, DNA.

This dust would consist of particles no more than 100 micrometers across that would be millions of sensors capable of measuring electrical activity in neutrons within the brain.  <<particles, we all know particles are everywhere

According to the paper, these sensors could be attached to the “tips of fine wire arrays” that could be inserted directly into brain tissue. <<lots easier to breathe it in, no attaching required.

This would enable a human brain – machine interface and create a mechanical “telepathy”.

Scientists at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) explain that “each particle of neural dust consists of standard CMOS circuits and sensors that measure the electrical activity in neurons nearby. This is coupled to a piezoelectric material that converts ultra-high-frequency sound waves into electrical signals and vice versa.”   <<smart dust?

In essence this neural dust would work much like an RFID system; as well as store data from the neural-net outside of body which could be accessed at a later date.  

Ultrasound techniques could be used to send and receive data. Researchers would have to conclude the power required to utilize electromagnetic waves without causing a level of heat conducted in the process that would damage brain tissue.  <<vibrations/frequencies to transmit/receive

Another way scientists are endeavoring to connect man to machine is through the use of newly developed stretchy conductive material that could be attached to electrode implants to the brain or pacemakers.

This gold-crafted nanoparticle invention is an elastic polymer that can be stretched to four times its original length.<<geeze I keep thinking graphene: carbon, nano particle, gold,elastic, super conductive (black goo?) and used to grab smart dust particles together and create super conductors in the air, that we breathe, etc.

Nicholas Kotov, chemical engineer at the University of Michigan (UoM) explains that “it looks like elastic gold. But we can stretch it just like a rubber band. And when you release the stress, they pretty much come back to their original position.”

snip  but the following is really why this article got to me

The globalist Elite are obsessed with the merging man and machine, transhumanism and immortality. Basing advancements on scientific research, the 2045 Program will create “a new vision of human development that meets global challenges humanity faces today, realization of the possibility of a radical extension of human life by means of cybernetic technology, as well as the formation of a new culture associated with these technologies.”

The transhumanists at the 2045 Program assert that humanity “is in need of a new evolutionary strategy” consisting of a balance between the complexity of technological advances and the acceleration of informational processes to expand the “limited, primitive human” into a “highly self-organized” and technologically “higher intelligence”.

Technology can organize society and integrate unification of a super collective consciousness – a superbeing.

By doing away with individuality, the conclusion is the elimination of: <<by doing away with individuality!! or A society of emasculated liars is easy to control!
• Lack of consumer provisions

• Aging, illness and death
• Crime and conflicts
• Natural disasters and catastrophes

Superpeople are the epitome of communitarianism and collectivism as the new globalist vision of society marches toward immortal superpeople.

Because communitarianism is the ideology of the importance of community over the individual, the creation of a communalist society is the emphatic over-reaching value that if it does not provide for the whole, it is not worth pursuit.

The concept of the neo-human and neo-humanity is the replacement for a post-industrial capitalist and consumer-based society where a new form of civilization will emerge.

At the Global Future 2045 International Conference in 2013, scientists from all corners of the globe along with experts in nanotechnology, biotechnology, transbiology (ie:transgenderism?) and other sciences will suggest a collaborative evolution of humanity into an transcendent era where the UN’s agenda of population transformation will be implemented. A new model for society that adheres to the globalist ideologies of merging controllable humans with machines to facilitate a new race of human being that is led by artificial intelligence plunged into the global AI computer system and functions simply to be an autonomous workforce for the global Elite.

The goal of transhumanism is to replace all existing laws with the purpose of destroying the essence of humanity for the sake of control. Hybrid humans with robotic implants are expected to be released into the general public by 2014.

Humanity+, “an international nonprofit membership organization which advocates the ethical use of technology to expand human capacities”.

In their Transhumanist Declaration they advocate old and new ideals of globalist transhumanism by promoting:

• Using technology to “broaden human potential” by overcoming aging and “cognitive shortcomings”
• Provide forums where globalist scientist and researchers can “deliberate how [to enhance humanity through science] to expedite beneficial applications”
• Facilitate “social order, improve human foresight and wisdom” through genetic enhancement

• Influence policymakers to include the transhumanist “responsible and moral vision”

The Transhumanist Agenda uses eugenics, reproductive controls, sterilization campaigns, genetic engineering, RFID chips and rewiring of the brain through pharmaceuticals to achieve their goals. Their quest for immortality with the merging of human and machine is just one part in their convoluted scheme to retain their global dominance over our society. For now, the general public is guinea pigs to be used to prefect their experiments so that by 2050, they will have full implemented their control grid and there will be no one to dissent. 

https://occupycorporatism.com/scientists-create-neural-dust-that-will-connect-man-to-machine/

IF, we willingly accept what they are trying to do, then we become the very ones " they" deem easy to control, so they are right, and there will be no one left to dissent. There is definitely a Transhumanism Agenda, backed by the UN and the Transgender issue is part of that agenda.

Why am I reminded of the movie "Logan's Run"   ??
9 people like this

Re the video about Michelle Obama being a man...the first point of proof they present is her hands,,stating they are mans hands cos her ring finger is longer than her index finger...I have the same hands...my ring finger is longer...almost unheard of and yet here I am...just sayin, cos I believe Michelle Obama is a woman, even the bumps that have formed in her skirts or trousers have grown over time due to photoshopping and any good cross dresser will make sure their stuff is tucked away for public appearances.

9 people like this

Hear Hear Breezy! In Nelson here we have a Womans' Centre that is completely open to transgenders, I know several and like them for the most part...but you have hit the nail on teh head...it is not about equality- it is about controlling people. Many Two- Spirited ( Native name for Transgenders) folk are among a high ranking group who are shamans- there seems to be a special gift among some of them...but in all honesty if I had school aged kids I would l not want the government to take a stand like that...many young people are confused- but regulations?

We should accept it as part of our culture but not let it dictate to us how we should function.

9 people like this

@Imelda I removed that video, because I actually wasn't comfortable with it.  I didn't really need it to make the point about this all being part of a bigger  agenda. 

@Suuzzaanne "We should accept it as part of our culture but not let it dictate to us how we should function."  I couldn't have said that better!  

6 people like this

Chicago Public Schools Will PUNISH Kids Who Don’t Use “Preferred Gender Pronouns”

One of the most Orwellian policies now in place in Chicago Public School’s attempt to normalize juvenile transgenderism is this: If students and teachers don’t call “transgender” students by their “preferred” pronoun (he, or she or zhe) they could actually be punished.

Under the new rules – a direct response to the Obama Administration’s nationwide directive – transgender students and staff can choose their preferred bathroom, locker room, name and pronoun. Everyone else around this person is required to affirm and support this decision – or else.

For example, if a boy (let’s say his given name was “Phil”) decides he wants to be a girl on Thursday, and he wants to go into the girl’s locker rooms and bathroom, be called “Daisy Sunshine” and use the pronoun “Zhe,” then the entire school community must comply and let “Daisy Sunshine” wander about wherever he pleases to go.

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/chicago-public-schools-will-punish-kids-who-dont-use-preferred-gender-pronouns

5 people like this

Here is a couple of different stories on this subject.  Why when there was NO problem before, has it now been made into a problem?  Whereas this recent attention getting baloney that's going on, brings more unwanted negative attention to transgenders, while everyone else is being forced to accept what such a vast minority needs. We really do have ulterior motives going on here, and this is not about to do any true transgender a favor.  Has anyone actually asked transgenders how they feel about this?  Seems to me, that where there used to be a very minor problem, now everyone is angry, and that will cause more problems. smh at this stupidity.

Connecticut woman says she was harassed in Walmart bathroom after customer mistook her as transgender 

Jason Silverstein

May 16, 2016

video at link

"Even cisgender people aren’t safe from the transphobic mania over bathrooms.

A Connecticut woman, who sports a pixie haircut, says she was harassed in a Walmart restroom by a woman who apparently mistook her as transgender.

After posting a Facebook video about the incident, Aimee Toms said she’s been threatened by internet trolls and called a “lesbian” and “whore.”

“People have irrational fears, I'd like for them to know this simply isn't something to be so angry about,” Toms, 22, told the Daily News.

“Transgender people affect their lives in no way, shape, or form.”

The alleged incident comes as North Carolina’s obsessive quest to restrict transgender bathroom use has exploded into the national issue, with the Justice Department suing the state over the law it called “state-sponsored discrimination.”
snip

Then this one

DISTURBING! CHILDREN AS YOUNG AS THREE NOW CONVINCED THEY’RE “GENDER FLUID”
May 14, 2016
Robert Gehl

"This is incredibly disturbing.

Children as young as three years old are now being admitted to “gender identity clinics” convinced they’re in the wrong body.

The notion of “gender fluidity” has become so ubiquitous that our children are becoming indoctrinated into the idea that it’s commonplace for people to think they’re the opposite sex.

In Great Britain, the Daily Mail reports, the number of children referred to gender identity clinics has doubled in the last year.
Children as young as three were among the 1,419 under-16s who received support during 2015/16

That’s an increase from the 697 children the previous year who believe they were born in the wrong body.

Parents are now having to wait up to nine months to take their child to a clinic after being referred by their GP.

Figures from the Gender Identity Development Service show they treated three children aged three last year.

Dr Polly Carmichael, from the clinic which is part of the Tavistock Centre, told The Sun the rise was unprecedented.  <<Tavistock!

‘Young people are making the full social transition — living full-time in their preferred gender inside and outside the home — at earlier ages,’ she said.

Children and their parents talk to psychologists, psychiatrists and experts at the North London clinic as part of consultations.

Poppy, now nine, has made the transition from a boy to a girl.

She said: ‘I didn’t feel right as a boy. When I was little I’d go to a wishing well in my garden and wish I was a girl. I’m so happy now that wish has come true.’

Children who attend the clinic can be given medication but would not be eligible for any gender reassignment surgery until 18."
snip

Tx to Reddwolf for the last story

I would not pretend to know the answers to this situation, but I feel there is much more going on than we know or are currently aware of.
7 people like this

Anti-Matter = Gender-less

Posted By: Swami [send E-Mail]

Date: Monday, 16-May-2016 23:05:21

Matter, regardless of the labels that are applied to the various components, or to the assumed to be physically manifest components, are all born into duality. Duality is two.

~~~

Main Entry: dualism

Function: noun

Date: 1794

1 : a theory that considers reality to consist of two irreducible elements or modes

2 : the quality or state of being dual or of having a dual nature

3 a : a doctrine that the universe is under the dominion of two opposing principles one of which is good and the other evil b : a view of human beings as constituted of two irreducible elements (as matter and spirit)

~~~

Penis & Vagina, North & South, Positive & Negative, Light & Dark, Earth & Space, Point & Plane, Sphere & Cube, and there are plenty more of those relationships, because that is what all matter is based upon, duality. A potential is composed of two opposite conditions. The exchange of those two conditions give offspring. The current of those two conditions is the birthing of life. The relationships of those two conditions are the playground for life to materialize within. The sandbox so to speak. There is no denying this axiom.

~~~

Main Entry: axiom

Function: noun

Etymology: Latin axioma, from Greek axi*ma, literally, something worthy, from axioun to think worthy, from axios worth, worthy; akin to Greek agein to weigh, drive — more at AGENT

Date: 15th century

1 : a maxim widely accepted on its intrinsic merit

2 : a statement accepted as true as the basis for argument or inference : POSTULATE 1

3 : an established rule or principle or a self-evident truth

~~~

Famous LGBT Activist Reveals The Scary, Real Goal Of The Bathroom Battle (And It's Not Bathrooms...It's Way Worse)

http://www.faithfamilyamerica.com/famous_lgbt_activist_reveals_the_scary_real_goal_of_the_bathroom_battle_and_it_s_not_bathrooms_it_s_way_worse

What you may have been suspecting has been confirmed. LGBT activists' end goal is not ruling over the bathroom. It's obliterating the family. Riki Wilchins, a famous transsexual who recently wrote a piece in the gay publication The Advocate, revealed that many conservatives and even LGBT activists are missing the forest for the trees.

Titled, "We'll Win the Bathroom Battle When the Binary Burns," Wilchins says the real goal is to kill the notion of male and female altogether. The "binary" refers to gender distinction, and getting rid of the “heterobinary structure” is the goal. Wilchins writes that the fact that we are arguing over male and female facilities is proof that we still have far to go--that there should be no gender distinctions in general.

In fact, Wilchins points to an emerging group of people who don't want to affiliate as any gender. Life Site News explains, “'Non-binary' people don’t identify as male or female and they often want to be referred to as 'they' or 'hir' or 'zer.' So the fact that there are even intimate facilities that reflect the “binary” truth about gender should change, Wilchins wrote."

If you are confused, you are not alone. But beneath all of the titles and non-titles, the insidious plan is the destruction of the family, reveals Stella Morabito, senior contributor to The Federalist.

“What we are really talking about is the abolition of sex. And it is sex that the trans project is serving to abolish legally, under the guise of something called ‘the gender binary.’ Its endgame is a society in which everyone is legally de-sexed. No longer legally male or female. And once you basically redefine humanity as sexless you end up with a de-humanized society in which there can be no legal ‘mother’ or ‘father’ or ‘son’ or ‘daughter’ or ‘husband’ or ‘wife’ without permission from the State. Government documents are already erasing the terms. In such a society, the most intimate human relationships take a hit. The family ends up abolished.”

Morabito hits home the point: “Sex distinctions are the germ of all human relationships. Abolishing them legally basically abolishes family autonomy. And this is an act of violence against children because it would serve at some point to separate them from their origins. Every child's first transcendental question is ‘Where did I come from?’ If the law will not allow the child to see his own origins and wholeness in the faces of a mother and a father, it destabilizes the child's sense of self. It creates personal dysfunction in children and basically ends up spreading more dysfunction and even dystopia in society.”

This is scary. If Morabito and other cultural watch-dogs are right, the bathroom battle is far more serious than many think. We need to really pray and ask God for help--before it's too late and our future generations end up really damaged. Do you agree?

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=47053

8 people like this

And look at what Joan Rivers got for that comment T.

5 people like this

NaturalNews: "The transgender programming of children is child abuse, warns the American College of Pediatricians..."

Posted By: hobie [send E-Mail]

Date: Tuesday, 17-May-2016 20:07:01

=====

The transgender programming of children is child abuse, warns the American College of Pediatricians... chemical castration, genital mutilation and mental illness run amok…

Naturalnews.com/054053_transgenderi...

So this guy walks into an OB/GYN clinic and demands a gynecological exam. The doctor, a woman, takes one look at him and says, "That won't work. You're a man." The man, however, "self identifies" as a woman and blasts the doctor for being a bigot. "I self identify as a woman," he says....

http://www.naturalnews.com/054053_transgenderism_gender_confused_children_mental_health.html

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=47125

6 people like this

And look at what Joan Rivers got for that comment T.

apparently she went for a scheduled procedure at a clinic and got an unscheduled vocal chord biopsy by a mystery doctor with no equipment

ie had her throat slit by an assassin a month after that comment

10 people like this

Michelle Obama Is Hermaphrodite, Web Cam Prom Pic Turns Up (David Vose Video)

Ummmm...

This maybe another reason for this push for the change...??

You be the judge...

http://vose-video.beforeitsnews.com/obama/2016/05/michelle-obama-is-hermaphrodite-web-cam-prom-pic-turns-up-david-vose-video-2474512.html

This video is proof that she is a female IF it is proof of anything!!!  hermaphrodite!? FFS!!!

4 people like this

apparently she went for a scheduled procedure at a clinic and got an unscheduled vocal chord biopsy by a mystery doctor with no equipment

ie had her throat slit by an assassin a month after that comment

Exactly!!!

4 people like this

Earlier I had a post w/video of MO, and wondered if the pushing of the agenda was somehow partly due to that.  Needless to say, I removed the video and my thoughts, because it is not the defining factor here.  There are a couple far more disturbing and plausible agendas, that make a lot more sense, posted on this thread.  We can get distracted, but it is about way more than one person.  I believe it's about the future of humanity, families and destroying our individuality, our ability to be who we are.  Discrimination in reverse. We should not lose sight of the big picture.

Obama Appoints Man Who Identifies as Woman to Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships Council

May 17, 2016

Heather Clark

"WASHINGTON — Barack Obama has appointed a man who identifies as a woman to serve on his Advisory Council on Faith-Based Neighborhood Partnerships.

The man, who goes by the name Barbara Satin, is a veteran of the United States Air Force and formerly served on the United Church of Christ’s executive council. He was behind the denomination’s decision to affirm transgendered persons in the ministry.

Satin was raised by his mother after his father died just over a year after Satin was born. He went on to marry a woman and the two had three children together.

“At age 54, Barbara took early retirement and then began to explore more fully her transgender identity,” Satin’s biography outlines. “With the support of her children and a knowledgeable therapist, Barbara came to understand that her transgender identity was how God had made her and rather than being a curse it could be a blessing in her life.”
snip
However, not all those who have struggled with gender identity believe that it is right to support and affirm a person’s desire to live as those of the opposite sex.

As previously reported, Walt Heyer, a 75-year-old man who obtained a sex change operation in the 1980’s to live as a woman for eight years before reverting back to his biological gender, now leads a ministry in which he shares his story with the world of how Christ redeemed his life and gave him hope.

“Nobody’s ever born a transgender,” he told the Daily Mail last January. “They’re manufactured as a result of something, a developmental childhood issue that has yet to be determined for many people.”

“All of them have some level of depression, and we’re not treating them,” Heyer lamented. “We’re just cutting off body parts and giving them a new name and a new gender.”

“God designed man; He designed women,” he also said in a video recorded last year. “God will redeem the lives of people who struggle with gender identity issues just like I did. He redeemed my life, and I’ve been free from it as a result of that.”

Tx Reddwolf
3 people like this

Elementary School Forces Students to Cross Dress for LGBT Week

Sunny Oaks Elementary School in California is making headlines this week for the absurd thing they are having their students participate in.

The staff is under question by parents and media after a student came home complaining to her parents that she had to dress up in boys clothes over her dress that she wore to school.

Parents of the girl said to Fox News, “It is bad enough that our society is now forcing us to allow transgenders into the wrong bathrooms...

http://thefreepatriot.org/elementary-school-forces-students-to-cross-dress-for-lgbt-week/

6 people like this

Interesting stats Phillip, although some question on the actual percentage and numbers of those affected, but birth defects are a totally different thing, which I presume has been happening all along without causing any social change.

Bi-sexuality is another fact of life and many people have had to deal with feeling attraction to both sexes at some point in their lives, but because it was not the social norm people lived their lives in public according to the societal expectations ie marrying and having children. The push toward the homosexual and gay movement over decades has not only allowed people to live within the expression of who they really are, but it has also increased the number of people participating or experimenting with same sex sex, just because they want to be different ie experimentation or coaching by others. It is also common for people who have chosen same sex relationships thinking that is what they want only to find that is not the answer either and it does not make them happy so they change back.

This transgenderism issue is so orchestrated it is unbelievable that the majority of society cannot see that manipulation, but then again they cant see any of the manipulation that is forced upon them. If people, through birth, genetic or soul progression levels feel the impulses of both sexes and chooses to act on those feelings by surgery, hormone replacement, or dressing as the other sex then that is something only that person should deal with during the life lesson, but to force it onto youth who would never naturally feel or contemplate these questions under normal circumstances is criminal I think.

Is it nearly time for revolution or coup in Western Countries? Something has to change soon because I hate to see human children being manipulated even more against their will.

6 people like this

I cannot view Redds' link #21 (computer is on the way out, internet is woeful), but I would think the school isn't so much trying to change students' orientation as to get them to feel the prejudices true transgender people feel - they are one gender on the 'inside' but have to display the opposite, by wearing the 'wrong' clothes.  Having said that, it's still curious that the whole issue is such an 'in your face' topic all of a sudden.  But then again, it riles passions and divides us on yet another level.

5 people like this

deekin.. I do not feel its up to the school or the government to teach my children about sex and alternative life styles. And I am not talking about biology class. Its all part of the theft of our children right out from under us. 

‘Named Person’ to be assigned to every child in Scotland by August 2016

The controversial ‘Named Person’ provision of the Children & Young People (Scotland) Act will soon apply to every child under the age of 18, and beyond, if still in school in Scotland by the end of August 2016.

In 2003 the Scottish Government introduced the policy of Getting It Right For Every Child.  Its aim was to improve all government services and protective measures provided to children, making sure that every child receives the best possible start in life regardless of their background.  This policy was then enshrined in the law by the Children & Young People (Scotland) Act 2014, to ensure that no child suffers or is exposed to harm by intervening at an earl stage in their life.

The ‘Named Person’ provision, therefore, has been introduced to fulfil the state’s obligation to maintain every child’s legal right to welfare. The provision involves the local authority assigning a person, usually a head teacher or health visitor, to every child.  This assigned person will then be the single point of contact for that child and their family or guardians.

http://www.hamiltonross.co.uk/named-person-to-be-assigned-to-every-child-in-scotland-by-august-2016/

I am sure that the Named Person will be making gender identity decisions and decisions about vaccinations which will supersede the parents.   

6 people like this