unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

197 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, KMRIA said:

July 29 Hitler's birthday

Isn't Hitler's birthday on April 20 (1889)?

3 people like this

I think I remember reading that hitler changed his birthdate to April 20th as it was a more auspicious date for his numerology or something.  But it could have been Goebels or someone else entirely.  Memory isn't serving me well at the moment. 

5 people like this

Retired F.B.I Agent Explains What REALLY Goes On Behind The Scenes In America

(´Д`)

4 people like this

I think I'm going to be ill.  Still going on today, the exact same things.  Sad part is, I remember every one of those cases.   Every damned one of them! :angry2:

3 people like this

Hear hear!! Breezy。゜゜(´□`。)°゜。

That's why I couldn't even write anything in the post....I was lost for words, for I also thought "nothing has changed".....

But tried to think that now the Pedo-Gate movement is out there, people learned more about it, more deeper dot connection is happening, and we are wiser maybe just a little bit.

What we cannot afford to do is to stash such reality under the carpet and pretend we didn't see them happening, IMHO. It's so friggin hard to face to such atrocity, though.....

2 people like this

Putin Warns Trump: "Expose Elite Pedophiles or I Will Begin Naming Names"--- Russian President sets ultimatum ahead of historical meeting

This site requires to be on the fence for it's been said to spread some disinfo, according to other CT community.

Well...I got a feeling this site is run by the Break Away peeps who are on the Human side. If so, just like Socia Faaliolio site materials, which are damn interesting as reading materials, but got to pull ourselves back from just blindly believing in what are written.

However, it's up to us to dig the gold out of obscured materials published on the site. If it really is run by the Break Away people, I take importance on the materials here rather than in Washington Post, personally, for the intel message released from here could be more to support us, the Humanity.

http://www.neonnettle.com/news/2349-putin-warns-trump-expose-elite-pedophiles-or-i-will-begin-naming-names-

Friggin hell the site does not allow right click usage, so I can't get bits out for you!!(´×ω×`)

Anyway, according to various sources I have, President Putin is certainly right into getting rid of Pedo craps and human trafficking. Loads of Break Away peeps are working hard to prevent further mess happening all over the world. This is a big task, unfortunately that's for sure. Many are at risks themselves trying to save Humanity. I thank those who are doing it with gusto, hoping for the best for us.

....Of course this is a massive task...because what we are trying to do is to stop what was basically going on from ever since the first Human was born.

3 people like this

Ex Military Man Speaks Up: What You Get From The Training

Everything is really connecting.....(´; ω ;`)

2 people like this

It is not the men and women of the military, it is the power structure that wields the sword of bad decisions at fault here.

4 people like this

4 hours ago, Jessica said:

It is not the men and women of the military, it is the power structure that wields the sword of bad decisions at fault here.

Aaaabsolutely, Jess!! Everyone's got systemically targeted, even though hell a lot of those people who enter into military to police forces really want to help humanity in the first place, with heart of gold within......this systemic trashing of brothers and sisters makes my blood to boil!! !! o(*≧д≦)o))

I don't care for the reason why such system is installed, but it's got to STOP.

I'm sure we, the Humans, can come up with a far better system than such disgusting way the alien factions apply to us.

5 people like this

It's the 12th  anniversary of the 7 July London bombings.177 days until the end of the year.

Also anniversary of the date in 1456 when Jeanne d"Arc was found innocent, which is possibly relevant.

777. Richie from Boston video

Adding 24 June as the founding date of the Grand Lodge of England in 1717,

As well as the revolting Wulian 21st solstice ritual in China: it seems this year the government has been pressured into rejecting the mass cooking alive of dogs, but cats will still be on the menu  他妈的非人类混蛋

3 people like this

Every July, They Gather...

This vid is made from loads of different sources. 

4 people like this

Belle Plaine Allows Satanic Monument In City Park

July 11, 2017        Kate Raddatz

snip   video

"MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — A small Minnesota town is getting a lot of attention for a Satanic monument coming to their veterans park.

The monument going up for The Satanic Temple — which features an upturned helmet atop a black cube — will soon be at the site of the Veterans Memorial Park in Belle Plaine.

It is being built by a group of Satanists out of Massachusetts, and it will be the first Satanic monument on public property in United States history.

The city is allowing the monument to be built after a religious freedom group threatened to sue over another statue, which features a soldier praying over a grave marked with a cross.

City officials say the memorial, which is not inside the park yet, is finished, but they are still working out a date for when it will go in.

It has to be put in a small area called “The Free Speech Zone.” It is an area designated to 10 or fewer memorials, as long as they honor veterans.

“They said they were putting it up and I did not like it,” said resident Donna Karnitz."

snip

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/07/11/belle-plaine-satanic-monument/

In Minnesota, good grief, I'd have never considered that possible.

5 people like this

EVERY CATHOLIC IN THE WORLD WILL BE HORRIFIED WHEN THEY LEARN WHAT POLICE FOUND IN VATICAN RAID

.........Grrrrrrrr........ 

And tomorrow....17/7/2017, let's watch out for disasters (volcanic eruptions to big EQs to tower burning down etc).

The date shapes up in some different levels; 17/7/17 and 8/7/8, both got wacky and hefty vibes in those numbers in that arrangements. (BTW today 16/7/2017 is also a risky energy in coming....7/7/8 (I'm omitting "20" part to get more acute and influential picture.)

Just in case, I'd avoid going to busy places for the day. Be safe. 

4 people like this

Very definitely agree unity. 17 is a number that keeps coming up again and again. Will track Events today.

And thank you for your continued putting up of information: that video goes on  my Fakebook page.

ADD First Event (oh the horror)  70th birthday of Camilla Parker Bowles born 17 July 1947.

3 people like this

KMRIA! Thanks for your comment!(・ω・)ノ

Sick to the stomach arriving to think this way, yet this is what the Cabal would LOVE to do, isn't it...?(´×ω×`)

Camilla's B'day Presents=organised/prepped DISASTERS

I just hate their sense of "humour" that they believe it's humour.

Let's remember this....this sort of true bent attitude is why the Break Away people broke away. We had enough....

Obviously it's not the most important reason for the artificially brought weather patterns and plotted mass sufferings, but you and I know how low and sick their plots are........

2 people like this

On the Note of Bohemian Grove...

This is the guy who has been closely looking into the matter of SRA via BG for real. 

No matter how carefully he deal with the matter....his helpers cop crap. Just a couple of months ago (I think) he lost a contactee from See-Eye-A being killed in a weird circumstance.

Here's what he gathered recently about BG by going right where all are gathering up.

You will see awful revelations from someone working for BG gathering under 10 minutes. In just under 10 minutes of this vid.....

Paying the respect for what the guy is doing carefully, I will post a big compilation vid he posted on YT yesterday.

If there is anyone still believe that there was no Pedo-Gate shit happening or no Satanic Ritual Abuses happening....get it right, get real.

Don't back off from looking at it.

At least we, the ones who are still alive, can do something towards the mess all the Humanity is copping right now.

Still thousands of children to adults are going missing. 

↓This vid was pretty amazing to listen to, in many ways.....ummmmmm:

Whether Satanic or Positively intended rituals, what they use are FORMULAS.

The formulas themselves are NOT EVIL what so ever.

It's up to us how to use them that gives off flavours of it being nasty or awesome.

I hate the direction the Satanism uses with the formulas. But I believe in the power of formulas. Formulas are powerful when you encode them the way it works.

But I don't suggest using black magik formulas. They always involve sacrifices.

On the other hand, we, the Humans, have the power creating something out of nothing.

Far superior as a formula. The mother of all formula this is...

And to make further point about SRA and connection to the Pedo-Gate, I repost this vid:

And all is connected.....

The horrid article we can't forget....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/10948796/Paedophilia-is-natural-and-normal-for-males.html

2 people like this

Okay, back to that 17 thing  (and hopefully onward from there)

fff.jpg.3791532e84144ba302c98d29c394183a.jpg

(Ithink, could be wrong)

The Events of around the solstice, which were Flaming Tower events and mostly centred in England were a run up and covered the turning point of the year. leading to July The Lion month. Lions are Kings as well as sun symbols, and Grid lines. (at least to me).

So: rituals involving a Flaming Head or Tower and the Oak King of the Summer Solstice. An old Celtic imagery for inspiration, at least according to Robert Graves is an aok tree struck by lightning.

Mithra is also depicted hlding a torch o, equivalent to Shiva's trident as.

Mithra ( Ithink) =Maitreya, Mide, Mitre, solar Messiah .

The 17th : CP B's 70th birthday: she is the Mother who replaced Princess Dii.

William Arthur (bearing in mind the significance of Arthur's Wain, as part of Great Bear. pole star complex.) being announced as doing a practice ritual for CORONAtion.

Catherine is possibly derived from HeCate, although that is rejected by the Oxford Dictionary people, but is related to Cathar or "pure". Years ago someone did a breakdown on the Castaneda works, his theory being that La Katerina was derived from the Archetype of the Wheel of Fortune (Fortuna being the Roman Goddess of Chance) and Catherine Wheel.

v.jpg.2b18b161ba3bf9cacbe407eff05cfd80.jpg

It really does seem like William is going to be the next king.

p020_1_01.jpg.9c9f24f96c052d93e06f98cfb7738b55.jpg

https://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/prince-william-and-kate-middleton-to-become-king-and-queen

I'm looking for a predictive pattern in this: the 24th July (Julius Caesar ) should be the next step.Followed by  31/1 August (Augustus Caesar/ Octavian)

http://ambrosiasociety.org/research/mithra-and-avesta

4 people like this

And as we predicted: Aleutian Archipelago Rocks with M7.7 on......

You've beaten me for the news, KMRIA! LOL

Anyway, on the serious note....2017-7-17, utc 7-7-11...

Mind you, this area is an EQ prone location. So don't be alarmed that this happened there. But to get the timing to get this result.....plus on top of that, the importance of Russia in the world politics with what's happening in Asian front dealing with friggin Chinese ships trying to make access to the Pacific that way, while both Russia and Japan trying to do something about it....after all, everything is connected......

https://earthquaketrack.com/quakes/2017-07-17-23-34-14-utc-7-7-11

4 people like this

Just bizarre uinity. I thought "coincidence" ? Yes, well probably.

But "there are no coincidences.".....???

3 people like this

Yeah....we have known that Chinese scientific research ships were deployed there sneaking around for some time.

BUT that could have been an employment done by someone else (even like by the Cabal, not Vs) by giving some chunk of money at them. (This sort of exchanges in tools for EVENTS are making situation so complex for us to see through WHO'S-DONE-IT picture. But they do negotiate to help one another at some level. Crazy. All against the Humanity. FFS...)

They could implant small nukes if they wanted, as much as E_slay- a L did so for the 311 EQ and Tsunami massicre in Japan back in 2011, to trigger the EQ.

(A very scary thought....this could have been a show off threat against Russia, telling them what the Cabals/Vs could do against them with new lot of alien technology reverse engineered for the Human use....and to reach that accuracy even in magnitude level...that's a full on control, and if so, they executed that so bloody "well"....in other words, Russia could be attacked near the sea any time. They couldn't hold the power over the land side of Russia, but from the sea is a different approach. Not an immediate threat for Russia, but to learn that they are facing to this level of exact-works up against them, is certainly sobering, I feel.)

11 and 17 are very much pushed along with another single digit, hey....for the US sacrifice, it was 9-11. Japan was 3-11. Aleutian Islands today was parading 7-11...it sounds like a convenience store but not a laughing matter..... 

3 people like this

Why is the Queen Funding The Clinton Crime Syndicate? Wet Works... Eugenics... Or Both?

I can only sigh for now....(´; ω ;`)

(c)SGTreport.com 2017

3 people like this