unity

Satanic Rings---the Sacrificial Rituals Against the Humanity

173 posts in this topic

Updated and corrected 2107 calendar.

The entity responsible for the mistake was last seen working at Centrelink, Australia. Take care Ozzies.

February
2/1-3 Mysteries of Persephone, Groundhog/Imbolg day. A night requiring human sacrifice
2/2 Candlemas (Imbolc/Imbolg), Brigid’s Day/mother goddess (bride) (blood)
2/8 New Moon

ADD:in Bold

2/19 (Northern hemisphere/February 11)

(Southern hemisphere/) S Penumbral Lunar Eclipse visible in all places except Wsetern Asia, Indonesia,Australia and New Zealand
2/12 Lincoln’s Birthday
2/14 Valentine Day, encourages physical lust, 13 days after Imbolc, number of extreme rebellion
2/14 Fertility Rituals
2/15 Lupercalia (she-wolf mother Romulus and Remus: honoring of Pan)
2/15 Shrovetide/Witch Shabbat
2/15 President’s Day and Washington’s Birthday
2/17 Shrove Tuesday (Mardi Gras)
2/17 Shivaratri (night of Shiva creator/destroyer)
2/18 Ash Wednesday (beginning of Lent)

2/20 President's Day /Washingtons Birthday.
2/23 Ash Wednesday: It occurs exactly 46 days before Easter (40 fasting days not counting Sundays).
2/25 Walpurgis Day (blood)

2/26 New Moon

2/28 Shrove Tuesday/Mardi Gras

2/28 (in the Abysmally Stupid Sod category: Jack Parsons  February 28, 1946.

5 people like this

screenshot_20170104-113707

March 9 Purim

March 15 Ides of March

March 17 St Patrick's Day.

The Liberalia is the festival of Liber Pater and his consort Libera. Held 3 days after the Ides of March (17 March), the Romans celebrated Liberalia with sacrifices, processions, ribaldry and gauche songs, and masks which were hung on trees.Liberalia Feast

This feast celebrates the passage of young boys into Roman manhood.

- See more at: http://www.romeacrosseurope.com/?p=2226#sthash.WMXZY8bh.dpuf

ADD:

Mar. 1 St. Eichatadt blood drinking of human blood for strength and homage to the demons any age (male or female)
Mar. 15,17 Eides      
Mar. 20
date varies
Spring Equinox
(Sabbat Festival)
(Major fertility Sabbat)
orgies oral, anal, vaginal any age (male or female, human or animal)
  Shrovetide - three days before Ash Wednesday
(which is a Witch Sabbat)

date varies Good Friday
Day of Passion
(death of Christ)
blood human sacrifice male only
(adult)
date varies Easter Eve Day blood human sacrifice male or female (adult)

5 people like this

Thank you heaps for posting all the important date lists for us, KMRIA! (・ω・)ノ

Very "handy" to have them for sure...!! 

3 people like this

<Trigger Warning>

Angelina's Secret Video: The Rituals for the New Comers To Enter the "You Know What"

(c) David Icke, I take. Thank you for the release of this footage, David.

Well.....this is THE CHANI twist.....from one of my alien faction sources stated that DI had allied himself with THE nastiest bunch of factions that doesn't give a shite about us, the Humanity.

Does that mean this act of releasing about AJ is a SMOKE to cover himself?

Simon Parkes also stated B Fulford being a "CIA asset" clearly. 

While I can believe that people could start the path with pure intention, but in a long years worth of process of doing what they do....some may cave in, or deceived to switch sides....... 

We need to be on guard for the labyrinth paths twist a lot................. 

3 people like this

This is old footage of Angeline Jolie regurgitated into a new vid Unity.  I saw it some time ago so not current.  It is annoying when people do that cause very little new stuff is coming out and they just want to capitalise on old stuff maybe. 

4 people like this

Totally agree, Jess!(・ω・)ノ Good to have the confirmation re: the resurfaced info. 

My point was that the nasty factions are at one another's throats.

No matter how DI tries to say "I_mean..a-T" is bad, he himself had aligned to the horribly nasty faction, so DI can't get away from helping the "enemy" of the Humanity. We can't afford to fall for such tactic, hey!(・ω<)☆

This is a new level of CHANI goggles-filter we need to have, and making the skill needing to be polished even further from now on re: that of the "breakaways" existence...who used to operate under the same nasty flags but now decided to ditch the old way and wanting to support the Humanity. For instance, the peeps under the Black Pope are one of the breakaways.

I'm writing this because I noticed some CTs are still bundling the whole lot under one flag and never seem to separate the "breakaways" due to the past history. NOT in CHANI, but some other big places.

We all need to learn fast so we don't burn down friendly allies! The Humanity needs all supports we can get.(・∀・)

3 people like this

A "Ukrainean" occultist who "couldn't" support Killary?

https://voat.co/v/pizzagate/1736818

Someone else in a Conspiracy Forum was shouting about this issue.

The person seemed to be confused over the Russian influence to this matter in some negative way.

Is that person confused to be LED to think that way?? Or is that person a shill/disinfo agent...? 

I simply dunno.....

And I hope no confusion to be made here at CHANI, so I wanted to share this news with you.

So let's take a look at the site.

Well, to start with, I found it quite interesting to see the icon appearing on the tab as I opened the link.

Russian occultist_Killary_connection_page_TAB ICON_1.jpg

It's about Pizzagate.

Yet the icon is BLUE TRIANGLE, which often used by the Child/Human Trafficking Rings as we had learned. 

If I was the icon organisor, I'd damn make sure to apply X or 〇with \ over the top of that triangle, so people know we are AGAINST the blue triangle. Just leaving it as is now would make me to think this page SUPPORT the PedoGate shit.

From just this, I suspect this leak of info can be actually a counter disinfo work done by the peeps who ARE on the side of the Traffickers, whom are pretending to be on our side, to cause deep confusion.....

Trashing the "Ukrainian" occultist, making a tie with Killary is understandable IMHO.

This bit kinda proves me alright about this:

From the this link: https://nation-news.ru/223118-vybory-v-ssha-predresheny-dzhigurda-sovershil-okkultnyi-obryad-radi-pobedy-klinton

"Was Dzhigurda offered citizenship in the US in return for his services?

In this article Dzhigurda posts on his Instagram account are mentioned, one where he posts photos of him next to waxwork figures of Obama and Hillary. He also hints at US citizenship in the other tweet -

"Putin did not give me citizenship and the President of the United States — will!"

Archive - https://archive.fo/PgA3O"

From what I was told from my "alien" source, there's this nasty faction against Humanity (and them, whom says that they are on the Human side) are working in Ukraine, where originally was Russian-blood lines' strong hold in the past, hijacked by the bad faction. And they are doing really nasty stuff against Russian blood-liners in that country. So Russians want to save their own blood-liners, and working hard to save those kids gone missing (hell a lot of Russian blood-liners, apparently).

I kinda smell some very deep twisted conspiracy here....framing a cognitive bias against Russia...again...in ever "unseen" manner....am I reading it too deep!??

(If it's just because of me not reading them deeper properly, sorry! Please correct me if that's the case....it can easily happen.) 

So, Russians are trying hard to demolish the rings operating there and near by regions, because of such crap happening to them, too, as it was reported by Jim Stone before in May 2016:

BUSTED: 25,000 Ukranian children were used for spare parts in the Israeli organ harvesting program

http://82.221.129.208/ifyouareinamericayouprobablycantseethisw9.html

Russians are also trying hard to save Syrians, too, and that's because of ancient blood line background, so my source said. They are trying to save their family members who have a deep and long tie, and that history goes back to millennials.

If you closely monitored deep webs regarding the Human Trafficking stuff, I'm sure you had seen a TORSO of a human plugged onto a machine that's circulating the blood through the body. Someone was stating it was created for a movie set sorta line, but would you believe that? Where is the movie used that footage, then?? If you have seen it before, please let me know the title of the movie.....(I don't have guts to go watching such blood splatter movies, so it can be just my lack of research, too!)

It's way too shocking so I won't post it here. No head, No limbs, but just a human torso that is linked to a machine to keep "it" alive...... 

This kind of disgusting harvesting is on going, and children and adults gone missing in massive number are threatened by such insane way of "using" them.....

This harvesting behaviour is connected to the aliens who use us, the Humans, as FOOD source. So it's not just about the "ritual use"-----they actually need our blood/DNA/projectile energy. 

.........Everything is connected somewhere.

But saying that, so much confusion is happening out there!! INCLUDING MYSELF.

I still dunno if Enki was on the Human side, or it was Enlil who was on the Human side.

I discovered I wasn't the only one wondering about who is correct in other forums.

Like the Serpent gave the access to the apples to Eve was widely taught as a nasty one. Yet there are views that this Serpent was trying to warn the Humanity what is to come, and gave Eve the access to the apples. WTH.

Also the tampering of Human DNA/RNA was done by The nastiest faction that is against Humanity now, and Anunnakine tampered us AFTER that was done to the Humanity.....while I also heard the story being the other way around! (What's not changed is that this nastiest faction still don't give a damn about us, the Humans anyway. We are their slaves.)

There are complete opposite analysis out there, and honestly, to determine it from Human perspective, due to so many disinfo counter works were done over the history, I just dunno anymore.

So I'm following my gut feeling over this kinda stuff...(´Д`)

5 people like this

And check this out....! Made it into MSM alright....Dr. Phil Show....

<Add to Edit: poooooooooooooo it has taken away from the public view according to KMRIA. I try again with this link instead! See how long it could stay on.....ε=(・д・`*) sigh...>

5 people like this

thanks unity. I couldn't access the video-it's private and members only, without any indication on how to become a member.

Possibly one of these?

4 people like this

Thanks heaps for following it up, KMRIA!

Yup, that's the woman. Poor her...it was so sobering to listen through what she said....of course about the awful physical and mental abuses happened to her, too, but it was what she said about how she feels about the handler really shivered me up.....

She still wanted to believe that he "loved" her (than anyone else did), protected her the best manner (because she was born for him), and what he said was "right", and this was the hallmark mega shock to me....if she had chances to talk to others who were still under him being abused, STAY THERE.

Why?

Because away from him, the life has not been good for her either.

She'd been tormented so much that didn't know which way she could choose to be.....to be freed and regain herself, or to be closed off and only know the pain she used to know.

(ノД`)・゜・。(´; ω ;`)(/ω\)

Here's another link to the same Dr Phil episode. See how long it stays up on YT. If interested in, watch it asap!

3 people like this

screenshot_20170104-113720.jpg

Apr 21-26                       Abduction, ceremonial preparation and holding of sacrificial victim

Apr 24 St. Mark's Eve   divining and herb gathering  
Apr 26 - May 1 Grand Climax De Meur oral, anal, vaginal
Corpus De Baahl
1-25 (female)
Apr 30 Walpurgisnacht
Roodmas Day
blood animal and/or human sacrifice any age
  Beltane Eve (often celebrated with a festival that includes bonfires and fertility rites) - greatest Witches Sabbat      
May 1 Beltane
Walpurgis Day
May Day
  Druid Fire Festival
Coven Initiations

6 people like this

I smell the Sacrifices being made....(´; ω ;`)

9th April 2017http://www.reuters.com/article/us-egypt-violence-idUSKBN17B06U

And recent Syrian bombings and alleged  "chemical weapon use"... Also the intention to shift/diffuse the US nation's attention to some other point....possibly get the nation to back up the idea of going for the war because some industries benefit out of the action...?(´Д`)

The American alphabet group peeps has been very tough about any Russian ties existing for the winning of Presidential election for Mr. Trump, not letting go any bit of it, apparently. But if the War starts somewhere and the chunk of society suddenly find benefit in their life as better employment etc, the motivation of standing up to protect own country gets back burner effect, and the nation will be far more focused to the War...sorta scenario?

4 people like this

I missed this Pink Moon and was only aware from the unfuckers..http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/790159/Pink-moon-meaning-April-full-moon-rises-why-pink

Specifically, for April Jewish holidays (which relate to older calendars)

Upcoming Jewish Holiday
Begins sunset of  Monday, April 10, 2017
Ends nightfall of  Tuesday, April 18, 2017
No work permitted on March 31 - April 1 and April 6 - 7. Work is permitted only on April 2 - 5 with certain restrictions.
Passover (Pesach) celebrates the deliverance of the Jewish people from slavery in Egypt. Our Passover megasite has tools, guides, insights, stories, inspiration—and just about everything you need to celebrate Passover. (But bring your own wine.)
5 people like this

screenshot_20170104-113735

ADD:

May 1 Beltane
Walpurgis Day
May Day
  Druid Fire Festival
Coven Initiations

5/5 Cinc de Mayo

5/!2 Pope's visit to Fatima

5/15 Quince de Mayo.

5/24-25  New  Moon

5/30-6/1

To be edited

4 people like this

In reference to today's ariana Grande Event in Manchester-I've already posted on the Shouts thread, but thought I'd supplement that with a look at the Roman (Persian) festivals

Manchester derived its name from Mamucium, the Roman name for the 1st century-settlement and fort. Mamucium itself is a Latinised form of the Celtic meaning "breast-shaped hill". The Latin name for Manchester is often given as Mancuniun.

Today specifically : Tubilustrium – May 23 To Vulcan, who is responsible for the making of the sacred war trumpets (tubas). In the Hall of the Shoemakers a female lamb was sacrificed and Salii, the twelve youths who were leaping priests of Mars, danced through the streets.

http://histmyst.org/festivals.html

4 people like this

Yes KMRIA, I also take that was for the sacrificial ritual.

1 person likes this

A little bit more , possibly repeating , after I talked to a friend.

"

So, our Manchester suicidebomber is 22 years old. He kills 22 people in a stadium holding 22 thousand during the 22nd hour of the 22nd day of the month. Absolutely all coincidental.
Manchester Ariana Grande is 22 letters.
The name Ariana is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Ariana is: Holy.Mythological Ariadne who aided Theseus to escape from the Cretan labyrinth.
Ramadan 2017 began in the evening of
Friday, 26 May
and ends in the evening of
Saturday, 24 June
Dates may vary.

5 people like this

The above post left out this bit. The man's full name is Salman Ramadan Abedi.

Following up unity's post of Cern /Lupercalia which I recognise as coming from a Ra Castaldo video.

Ra says he is from the Etruscan lineage and posts some very interesting material.

His latest:

3 people like this

5/30-6/1 Shavuot : Jewish holiday of Shavuot, begins at sundown on Tue, 30 May 2017. Festival of Weeks, commemorates the giving of the Torah at Mount Sinai

June
6/4 Pentecost
6/5 Queen Elizabeth’s birthday (New Zealand)
6/6 D Day (invasion of France in WW2)
6/9 Full Moon
6/12 Queen Elizabeth’s birthday (Australia except Queensland & West Australia)
6/15 Corpus Christi – feast to mock the body & blood of Christ in Christian ritual
6/17 Night of Forgiveness (Islam)
6/19 Father’s Day
6/21 First Nation’s Day - Canada
6/21 Summer Solstice (orgies, blood)
6/21 Rituals of the Elements and Feast of the Times
6/23 Midsummer’s Eve
6/23 St. John’s Eve Fire Festival
6/23 New Moon
6/24 Lighting the Midwinter Bonfires in New Zealand
6/25 Eil al-Fitr (End of Ramadan)

5 people like this

Is the Cabal Feeling The Squeez by The Humanity Waking Up?

YES I BELIEVE SO.

But due to that, they are becoming more and more explicit.....they don't try to hide but making everything In-Your-Face now.

Here's one from Jason A:

4 people like this

21st June 2017---Plotted SR gathering in Denver Colorado?

This info was released via B.I.N. but maybe some of you peeps are banned from there. So I post the vid on the page directly.

Here's B.I.N. article address: http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2017/06/illuminati-sacrifice-in-denver-tonight-3524873.html

IDK if the named would be there, but I can only imagine this would have been planned to take place somewhere.

Meaning there would be sacrificial ritual and most likely a killing to occur at least....

Please pray, intend so this mess won't friggin happen, and the bastards to be dragged out of their hell hole by conscious humans to be prosecuted, hopefully get there BEFORE it happens...!!

2 people like this