Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
unity

Symbols that Trigger Your Ancient Alien DNA Memory

40 posts in this topic

Symbols that Trigger Your Ancient Alien DNA Memory

Click to enlarge:

post-11-0-40535600-1455505266_thumb.jpg

These symbols are the part of the symbols that tickles your ancient alien DNA, if you got the one that resonate with these.

The people who instantaneously "get it" as soon as looking at them are the ones belong to the 3% of the entire Human population who are ready to make a huge leap into a new reality, and there are 210.000.000+ of us, according to Valerie Uvarov.

According to Valerie, he had a close encounter with a humanoid who asked him about the symbols during his field work.

Valerie only had memory of those from his past research, and apparently the guy said to Valerie that the symbols belong to the most ancient race, who had just seemed to be lost.

So the guy was looking for the lost race.

Valerie's book has not been translated into English yet so the info is still scarce unless you can read it in Russian.

So though I thought this is so premature to talk about Valerie's discoveries or even about these symbols, but I got urgent feeling that the symbols gotta be shared now, not later.

According to Valerie, the most important thing is "what you get as the meaning of them in first instance", NOT after analyzing and working them out.

The info coming via left and right sides of brain also do something.

There are 4 meanings to each symbol.

He didn't specify what they were.

But apparently, those symbols start to affect you as soon as you look at them.

For those who resonate maybe the permanent change awaiting; never to look back how you used to think, but now go with gusto with your inner "knowing", with fresh approach to our life on Earth.

Valerie's stance is really cool, I found, because he's on the fence about what's going on. 

Detached from emotional toiling about who caused grave problem to whom in the past history on Earth, he's stating that all is up to us how to use what we got to move on and create great planetary community, not about what was bad and wrong or good and spot on.

Evaluation changes as our growth and/or situation change, so what we thought in the past is not relevant.

I think that's a great pragmatic way to see.

Because we, the Humanity, does hold an incredible key to the future, we don't need to cling onto our old evaluations.

It's up to us to show the rest of the Universe what we have achieved collectively, and it's the time to grow up.

I'd love to see the world where we decide to live peacefully while sharing all our differences, by treasuring what we can share in unity, instead of focusing onto what divided us.

The New World is beginning.

It's NOT NWO governed world. We reject that. 

It's the safe and progressive world that can unite by saying, "Everyone's gotta be happy, not just myself."

15 people like this

I've sent Valerie an email asking what were the meanings of the symbols.

If I receive response, I will post it here.

6 people like this

I know what they represent.

elementals....

is there a missing fifth?

5 people like this

elementals....

is there a missing fifth?

You have to know how to put them together.

You are on the right track though. :wink:

5 people like this

These symbols are the part of the symbols that tickles your ancient alien DNA, if you got the one that resonate with these.

They may tickle different parts of  DNA, In different people.

6 people like this

They may tickle different parts of  DNA, In different people.

Considering these 4 are only a small part of the glyph, I dunno wth would happen to the person who resonates fully to all....

Tickled everywhere...

Probably ROFLing to the max....(´・ω・`)

8 people like this

I looked at them as pictograph units, but I guess my brain is so used to grasp ALL as a phrase to analyze...that's partially the way how Chinese characters and Japanese characters work.

And even more following the lingo thought pattern, I looked at them, trying to read into them from Left to Right.

That's backed up by the numerical growth on the 2nd to 4th glyph.

Russian being written from Left to Right as well, so that'd be natural for Valerie to read into them, too, I think.

(I REALLY would love to hear the opinion from Arabic users...fascinating difference may appear in understanding!)

I can read into each glyph, but then I can read into the whole 4 glyphs at the same time to have overall phrase meaning. 

I have my idea, but I don't want to contaminate anyone's imaginative thoughts yet, so I refrain from posting what I thought of them just yet. I'd defo post them here when I get response from Valerie. Really hope he replys to my email soon....!!

So far, my idea has been different from everyone else's...but I also agree with everyone's guess. Great ideas!!

Let's have a good fun out of this puzzle first of all!(∩´∀`)∩

5 people like this

At first "feeling" I got------O-N-U-N------like OMMMMMM---the ancient chant (frequency)--what if it is not OMMMM at all but--

O N U N---strung out (longer)------OHHH  NNN UU NNNNNNNNNNNNN---its a frequency--(the word?)

9 people like this

I got that too, triton. It's also known as "AUM" and is usually drawn out in chanting.

I also thought something about the path to truth.

Also it reminds me a bit of this, but separated into components.

post-2154-0-21067300-1455583830.jpeg

It's bothering me cuz I feel like I've seen this. : - /

7 people like this

Here's the website for Valerie himself and his products.

http://www.wands.ru/en/

PDF DL addies: "Wands of Horus" http://www.wands.ru/attachments/article/89/Wands_2010.pdf

"Pyramids" book http://www.wands.ru/attachments/article/168/pyramids_EN.pdf

Thanks for finding out the PDF addies, Arc!! I looked at the HP before I posted this thread and could I ever find those links then!!!!!!!!! Eyes rolling...

Peeps, I found Valerie's stuff interesting.

I'm glad that we can read into his books for free.

But I'm hanging out for the latest one, which still hasn't been translated/published yet.

5 people like this

I got that too, triton. It's also known as "AUM" and is usually drawn out in chanting.

I also thought something about the path to truth.

Also it reminds me a bit of this, but separated into components.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

It's bothering me cuz I feel like I've seen this. : - /

Schematic diagram for cellular transmission network.... I would like to say our so called modern tech is far from new.

6 people like this

AS the man himself shows in his Pyramid book, the Moon was brought here by "the Gods" of ancient times. But let us be very clear about this....the Moon is not a body of rock. It is a ship- a transmission station. The idea that it was set here to stabilize the solar system is all very well and good...but what is it being used for now? To enslave our thoughts maybe our bodies by emanating frequencies that are coming forth from a satellite stationed just off Saturn ( not a true Moon)...what happens when and if it crashes as it has been foretold? And who are the Ka-Ba-El?...Ka- Life Force- Ba- Love Force  El- Spiritual Intelligence

The Cabal seems to be perhaps another distorted imitation of that ... They call themselves 'Masters of the Universe' but they sure like to enslave whole planets and have been known to destroy ones who refused to be conquered....It seems to me they may just be an imitation of the Elder Ones who came from the sister Earth. the ones who were at war with them and who caused the war to begin with.

It is clear to me that the Sumerian Gods imitated those that came before- in look but changed the attitude somewhat. There are other ancient texts that describe the ships that led to Enkis' underwater Temple ( one he had taken command of) such as in Merlin Stones' Ancient Mirrors of Womanhood Vol 2...

I have experienced a rapid increase of information since I looked at those symbols this very morning, it has triggered something deep... it feels like ... I am a conduit.

5 people like this

I'll post related vids to Valerie's stuff.

Looking at the crushed rock and soil, plus the shape of the crater, it reminds me of a burrowing insect - and with the position of the 'craft', I feel it has burrowed down into the rock for some reason.

5 people like this