unity

<<Important Documents>> Research Use

58 posts in this topic

Fantastic posts above, especially by Unity. That gonna keep me up for a while LOL.

I thought the JFK files were supposed to be opened in 2017? Seems they have been RE sealed for another 25 years!! What the....

4 people like this

coming soon to a theater near you.

http://www.ktvu.com/news/241306206-story

According to folklore, one of the possible killers could have been Carlos Marcello. My first and late ex-husband did "business" with him and his nephew Joe Montigeno (or something like that) when we ran an oilfield supply business in Harvey LA.  I met Carlos once when he showed up at our business sitting in a convertible Cadillac between a red head and a brunette.  He scared the hell out of me on the spot.  Joe came by the office a lot.  They were pure evil.

5 people like this

Thanks heaps for your encouraging post, JammerAAP!(・ω・)ノ

And here're screen shots of what we must never let go of to check them out for our researches....

These you cannot see on their site any longer. But few of us got to save the screen shots of the original post made on the royal.uk site.

Shortly after the post was made, it got taken down. It happened in late 2016, I thought.

Queen seen in different form_2016_British royal.jpg

Queen seen in different form_2016-2.jpg

3 people like this

Crater Potentially Linked to the Biggest Mass Extinction Event in Earth’s History is Discovered

https://www.yahoo.com/news/crater-potentially-linked-biggest-mass-155038679.html

Near Falklands Islds...?

Maybe the bringer of that crater was what brought the Alien AI Goo here?

This Crater business might connect up few threads, so instead of posting to each threads, I leave it here to alert other researchers.

2 people like this

1996 revelation Re: NAZI "UFO" ships...in Japan

Sorry peeps, no sobs, but hell a lot of images you can fast forward to see. (They have been available on Eng vids on YT anyway so no sweat! It also extends to MJ12 full members list to their facial photos and Ummo speaking-audio file at 1:13:43, focusing a lot on early '90's footages but heaps more......For more Ummo related info, go here: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_ummites.htm)

I'm posting this vid not really for the materials to share with you peeps because these are famous stuff now and everyone has already seen them. But I still suggest you to poke your head in and check some bits out. However, more for the fact this software was available in Japan to play on then new but ancient now Playstation machine in 1996.

The point of this year is that I think it's waaaay before either NexEd or the Veterans released their take on this info, as the info being released to the mass in such details. (They were shown on earlier dates than that of 1996...that time, some images were used on MSM tv show! )

And this was done in Japan.

So I felt...geez this is only because of language issue, we have not been able to access what others have in other language based countries. I'm not only talking about Asia, but whole bunch of other regions on Earth.

Wouldn't it be nice if we can share more info by going beyond of the language barrier??ε=(・д・`*) sigh...

I think that if we could, then conspiracy theorists can start to have really strong opinion power that can aid in the speed of shift in paradigms. We will be far more efficient network of people to ditch TPWantsTB...

That's on top of making heaps many more dependable friends around the world.

But freely and easily available translation programs like Google one, for Japanese it turned out to be a horrid result every time. Not many can understand wtf it says in Japanese if there are more than 3 words in there to read....and this is from English...lol

Before diving into the transhumanism culture, isn't there more need to figure out how to translate world languages better than what we got now?

1 person likes this

JFK Assassination Related: Judyth Vary Baker, a formidable scientist and a lover of Lee Harvey Oswald Speaks Up

Every researcher on JFK assassination should listen to her revelations.

Incredible Cabal Craps were crossing over and around JFK, Judyth, and Oswald; it's incredible to learn from her side of the story.....

The vid (c) The Bases Project. Thanks heaps again for Miles doing what he does....!

2 people like this

Anatoly Fomenko "History-Fiction or Science"---E-book Series

Sorry if the link was provided before. 

I wanted to read his materials before then only could find the hard copies which I couldn't afford....then today, suddenly I came across to this awesome link!!

This DL page of the complete set of Anatoly Fomenko's work was created by Crrow777. This guy gets right into full on detailed info, and so as his interviewees....I'm digging his vids, that's for sure! (IDK how long he'd stay there, though...)

His YT channel is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCW4k9vXjgOSDcYq6Ge9hWWg

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8cZZ8vNfLrRUXBKVks1OThKbFU

3 people like this