breezy

BREAKING NEWS HEADLINES!!

292 posts in this topic

First let me say that I mean no disrespect to the deceased or the injured by bringing this up at this time and I'm not saying that anything hinkey is going on.

I think that what I am about to point out is poor editing/source verification by the publication. I am pointing it out because what we do here is observe and analyze. This is from the article breezy posted above concerning the last minute change of flights (which is one that I saw earlier today, and why the back of my brain probably got stuck on this).

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2285040/colombian-plane-crash-that-left-76-dead-wiped-out-brazilian-side-who-had-changed-flights-at-the-last-minute-as-they-travelled-for-cup-final/

But this is the very reason that it's difficult to trust any media, no matter what they're reporting. (Editing to say that I wonder if they were actually on another plane that day. That could explain the discrepancy below. But still doesn't dissipate my rant because journalism should have already answered this question. You'll understand as you read more below.)

My problem is with the discrepancy in the seating configuration shown in one of the photos that purports to be the team on the plane before take off, the snap chat and other videos that purport to be them on the plane before takeoff, and the reported potential configuration on this type of plane.

First, the plane was an Avro RJ85, a version of the BAe-146. https://aviation-safety.net/database/record.php?id=20161128-0 

Then, there is this about the typical configuration:

IMG_2438.JPG

Now, granted, the plane could have a custom configuration, but I doubt it would ever have more than 6 seats across. Here are some variations on the configuration for such planes:

IMG_2435.JPG

Note that none are more than 6 across. And none have 2 aisles.

Now, here is the photo that I believe is likely showing those folks on the plane that went down last night. Notice the 3 x 3 configuration of the seats, consistent with what's discussed above.IMG_2431.PNG

Next, take a look at the videos in the article. I have tried to get screen shots (below) but it's better if you look at the videos. You will see that those videos were taken on a different plane (767? or other) as the configuration of the seats is 2 x 3 x 2, in both of the videos. 

IMG_2433.PNGIMG_2434.PNG

That's similar to this configuration below, which is a larger (and totally different) plane. Of course, I allow for the fact that the plane could have had a special configuration. But it's doubtful. I don't think the specs would accommodate it. And, in any event, they were all either on a 3 x 3, OR a 2 x 3 x 2. But not both.

IMG_2436.PNG

So, all of this is to show just how, either, poor and/or manipulative the media are. It's already a tragedy. But they present things that are so obviously in conflict to pull on our emotions (which are already feeling the sorrow). Couldn't they have just said here's some video from another flight that the team flew on recently?

Giving the benefit of the doubt, perhaps it was just an honest error in trying to get the report out. Even so, it's a poor excuse. And this is the kind of stuff that gets people going on conspiracy and fake news. 

It's a reminder that we have to stay vigilant and aware in our taking in of reports from the media. It's such a shame.

My thoughts and prayers are with those who were lost and who have lost loved ones.

8 people like this

Discrepancy solved (I believe). Leave it to RT (the listed fake news, propaganda service that excels in journalism) to answer my questions for me. My brain is relieved.

Apparently they were on an international flight earlier that day from Brazil to Bolivia because they couldn't get a charter flight from Brazil to Colombia approved. I'm still speculating, but that probably explains the video footage -- likely from the larger international flight.

Unable to organize the charter, the team instead left Brazil from Sao Paulo Guarulhos International Airport before then taking flight LMI 2933 from Santa Cruz, Bolivia that crashed on its way to Medellin, Colombia, killing up to 75 of the 81 people on board.

https://www.rt.com/news/368598-chapecoense-team-chartered-flight/

5 people like this

Police officer dies after Tacoma shooting; standoff underway

A Tacoma police officer was shot and killed on Wednesday. 

Dozens of units still line Tacoma's Eastside neighborhood as police work a volatile standoff scene where the suspect may be barricaded inside a house. 

Source:  http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/reports-gunman-on-loose-after-tacoma-shooting/471880731

2 people like this

Russian ambassador to Turkey seriously injured after being shot in 'assassination attempt'

Dec 19, 2016        Chris Kitching

"Russia's ambassador to Turkey has been seriously wounded in an 'assassination attempt'.

Ambassador Andrei Karlov was rushed to hospital after he was shot as he attended an event at an art gallery in the Turkish capital of Ankara."

snip

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/russian-ambassador-turkey-seriously-injured-9485836

1 person likes this

BREAKING: RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR GUNNED DOWN IN TURKEY BY HIS OWN SECURITY DETAIL

BREAKING NEWS From Turkey What You Need To Know

Tx Neocharm

3 people like this

Here we go with the 20th/21st quackery...lets play (C_ertified , I_diotic, A_rsoles) war  ...

4 people like this

Libyan plane with 118 passengers on board lands in Malta 'with two hijackers on board'

23 DECEMBER 2016 Danny Boyle 

By  Danny Boyle 

Malta's prime minister has said there is a "potential hijack situation" involving an internal Libyan plane with 118 people on board.

Two hijackers appear to be on board the diverted Afriqiyah Airways flight, according to Malta airport.

Source:  The Telegraph        http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/23/flight-diverted-malta-amid-potential-hijack-situation/

5 people like this

BREAKING: Reports a French soldier has opened fire on a suspected attacker carrying a machete outside the Louvre in Paris.

3/2/2017

Source:  news.com.au    

Link:  http://bit.ly/2kou2NU

3 people like this

Flamanville reactor blast: No nuclear risk, say officials

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38918010

French nuclear power plant explosion: Blast and fire at EDF's Flamanville station 'does not cause radioactive leak'

Authorities say there is 'no nuclear risk' from accident in reactor's turbine hall

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/french-nuclear-power-plant-explosion-latest-injured-flamanville-la-manche-normandy-accident-fire-a7570876.html

According to this AFP via Japanese article states 5 people claimed they felt unwell.

Feeling Sick?

SICK??? and taken away???? What's going on...??

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170209-00000037-jij_afp-int

4 people like this

obviously the nicer brother

Kim Jong-nam admitted in another interview with Tokyo Shimbun that he had also grown apart from his father, Supreme Leader Kim Jong-il. 

"After I went back to North Korea following my education in Switzerland, I grew further apart from my father because I insisted on reform and market-opening and was eventually viewed with suspicion," he told the newspaper. 

7 people like this

Yes he was.

He was someone US and Japanese govs wanted to install on the top of Nth K for the guy had far more accepting views to outside world than his younger brother.

On top of that, he was also wanted by China to take the seat in Nth Korea.

Can you see the future that would have made all US-Japan-China to AGREE and save the stability in the Northern Asian region if the killed guy was there in the seat?? That'd have been a greater security to the region.

Now it's messed up in totality.

But like I left the post in the Chronicles of WW3 thread stating about the US and Japanese military bases in Asia ARE prepping for the war against Nth Korea RIGHT NOW, and the War can be suddenly happening, very soon.

That's why the guy got assassinated by Nth K assassins.

What I hope is that the US assassins working with Sth K assassins to get rid of KJO instead of going into any surface war actions, but then that'd rock the Nth K peeps full on(´; ω ;`)......they won't be able to handle losing their top.

The nation is fully brain washed systemically to accept the totalitarian ruling by Kim family.

According to a high ranking US military person, Nth K public are taken away at the age of 3 to be brain washed to completely behave the way Kim wants.

Taking several years away from the family and teaching the children the crap.

So the nation got trained to NEED Kim family. 

Once KJO maybe gone, and the regime to be scrapped, they wouldn't know what to do in their lives.

(If you have any doubts about it, go seek footages of Nth Koreans staying outside of their country, see how they behave when they see KJO's image appear somewhere. Some go hysteric and cry off top of their heads telling others that is so disrespectful to treat their #1 in that manner.....BIZZARE reactions, while if such images were placed to welcome Nth Koreans, why the hell they become so upset? ......This happened before for real, but I can't locate the footage yet. It's written in the publications before in Japan mentioning about it by professional journos. ) 

For the sake of the Nth K nation, something gotta happen....but not having the guy to replace KJO now.....ummmmmmm.........

I truly hope Nth K public won't have to go through mega breakdown.

...And no one needs any more refugees to be created in the world.....things got very tricky methinks. 

6 people like this

South Korean court upholds President Park’s impeachment, removing her from office

March 10, 2017

"The Constitutional Court of South Korea on Friday upheld the impeachment of President Park Geun-hye over her involvement in a high-profile graft scandal that led to the country being gripped with protests.
The court’s verdict was broadcast live on national channel YTN, with all eight judges voting to impeach Park.

"We remove Park Geun-hye from office," Lee Jung-mi, acting president of the court, has announced. "Her actions betrayed the people's confidence. They are a grave violation of law which cannot be tolerated."

An early presidential election is now to be held within 60 days, in accordance with the South Korean constitution.

Thousands of South Korean protesters, both supporting and opposing the impeachment of President Park Geun-hye in connection with a corruption case, are rallying in the streets of Seoul as the Constitutional Court has upheld the removal of Park from office."

snip

https://www.rt.com/news/380072-south-korea-park-impeachment-upheld/

3 people like this

U.S. Charges Russian FSB Officers and Their Criminal Conspirators for Hacking Yahoo and Millions of Email Accounts

FSB Officers Protected, Directed, Facilitated and Paid Criminal Hackers

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A grand jury in the Northern District of California has indicted four defendants, including two officers of the Russian Federal Security Service (FSB), for computer hacking, economic espionage and other criminal offenses in connection with a conspiracy, beginning in January 2014, to access Yahoo’s network and the contents of webmail accounts. The defendants are Dmitry Aleksandrovich Dokuchaev, 33, a Russian national and resident; Igor Anatolyevich Sushchin, 43, a Russian national and resident; Alexsey Alexseyevich Belan, aka “Magg,” 29, a Russian national and resident; and Karim Baratov, aka “Kay,” “Karim Taloverov” and “Karim Akehmet Tokbergenov,” 22, a Canadian and Kazakh national and a resident of Canada.

The defendants used unauthorized access to Yahoo’s systems to steal information from about at least 500 million Yahoo accounts and then used some of that stolen information to obtain unauthorized access to the contents of accounts at Yahoo, Google and other webmail providers, including accounts of Russian journalists, U.S. and Russian government officials and private-sector employees of financial, transportation and other companies. One of the defendants also exploited his access to Yahoo’s network for his personal financial gain, by searching Yahoo user communications for credit card and gift card account numbers, redirecting a subset of Yahoo search engine web traffic so he could make commissions and enabling the theft of the contacts of at least 30 million Yahoo accounts to facilitate a spam campaign.

The charges were announced by Attorney General Jeff Sessions of the U.S. Department of Justice, Director James Comey of the FBI, Acting Assistant Attorney General Mary McCord of the National Security Division, U.S. Attorney Brian Stretch for the Northern District of California and Executive Assistant Director Paul Abbate of the FBI’s Criminal, Cyber, Response and Services Branch.

Snip 

Source:  https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/us-charges-russian-fsb-officers-and-their-criminal-conspirators-hacking-yahoo-and-millions

5 people like this

David Rockefeller's death on the spring/autumn equinox of any significance?

And the news still hasn't come in in the Oz ABC or my Austin,TX online news.

8 people like this

Japanese MSM are on the news already, too.

Did he really "die"? Or did he just decided to go underground and do whatever he wants to do away from everyone's views?

If so, he's lucky. If Queen wants to do that, it makes mega fuss over Britain, costs a lot, another to be placed on the throne etc, not able to just get away as such.

And deekin hit the right point, I feel---I think he used the Equinox timing, whether it was spot on the timing or not.

I repost the weird happening shown on Schumann Resonance chart of recent timing---these did NOT happen dead on Equinox, they basically happened 18th-19th March (on possibly Moscow Time---Sydney Oz is 8 hours ahead of them, JFYI); pre-Equinox.....and I want to think the mega weird peaks are made by us, the Humans, meditating in mass for the occasion, rather than something to do with DR "going"..........or even better??----that effort made by us, the Humans, "finished" him, unable to deal with such high frequency...!??

The Current SR chart: http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

shm.jpg

6 people like this

(Personally I sort of expected an Incident on December 22 or 31st 2016 However the Ides of March/Sprng Equinox period of March,of the god of war Mars, fits just as well Westminster was bulit on the site of the pre Roman Druid island headquarters)

Westminster attack latest: Four dead in London terror incident – everything we know so far

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/parliament-shooting-latest-news-man-shot-explosions-heard-westminster-london-a7643686.html

6 people like this

Someone tried to sum up the incident in London:

5 people like this