breezy

Acolyte Information

142 posts in this topic

To this forum and all the great people on it.

I was informed by Acolyte's family that he has passed on.  I regret that in trying to do the right thing, and calmly release all the information I could get via email and considering time differences, that it would appear I did not call the shots correctly.  I was not trying to keep anyone from knowing anything, but instead wanted to give all the info I could get my hands on first.

Acolyte has died.  They believe it to have been a heart attack.  When his family wrote to me, they sent the email to an address I had not accessed for almost two years, so the email sat there for almost 24 hours before I actually got to read it. 

They then came on site and asked me to contact them. I spoke to his sister, and of course it was very hard hearing how upset she was.  I was shook, yes.  I admit it, I even called someone in the Philippines by mistake, trying to reach his family by phone, and the other two numbers had restrictions and I couldn't get through to either of them. 

I was attempting to have all the info I could get before releasing it as gently as I could to this forum.

I just found out this evening that his funeral will be held next Friday.

I was attempting to get a fund set up for donations in his name, as it will do no good to donate here on the site, as those who need it will not be able to access it. 

Acolyte was a special person.  Very special. Please let's everyone use  this thread to put our thoughts about Acolyte. and please forgive me for knowing a day before letting it out to the forum.  If I get a donation account figured out, I will let you know as soon as possible.  Unless of course it is taken out of my hands.

breezy      NTiGzYaGRJnZ6ZiwsjmIhe0-u-UcDzpXyvJfM6Dh

33 people like this

RIP Aco...dont have any other words...

16 people like this

I feel like I have lived through this already, this is the way I got the news about House's passing. We have lost a champion and a friend. This is a sad day.

Go well my friend, find your way back home. We miss you.    

There is something a little freaky about this as well I was just earlier this evening in GLP web site copying some of Aco's and Nex Ed's postings in the Chinese briefcase thread, things I had missed, then I find out that he is no longer going to be posting anything anymore. I feel gutted somehow, so sad.  

17 people like this

Thank you Aco for all your hard work. Thank you for the forum and for bringing all these wonderful people together. Thank you for opening my eyes. You are loved and will be missed for a long time to come. I will never forget you. RIP my friend. 

15 people like this

Your part of our memories, with us eternally my friend, love and peace.

14 people like this

R.I.P. Aco.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to carry on the discussions here at CHANI.

Whether this is yet another CT researcher-murder case, I have no idea.

One thing for sure, Aco.... we will carry on researching.

Thank you for giving us CHANI and BEZERK threads, opening the doors to many many many more understandings on many other things.

Glad I shared time with you.

17 people like this

I had just finished reading the posts here, and flicked over to FB - and this is the first thing I saw.................

11219725_10205397472950437_4912033121208

I feel it sums up a great man......

What HE did for us....

19 people like this

Sad news---------Hope you are free now Aco-------------------Sorry Chanites, I have to say that I only was informed of this by text on phone several minutes ago-----------------first feelings (always trust my first feelings)--something is not right about this------------bloodline connections?????

Last we heard from Aco was a few days ago in chat--he said can we give him good vibes or something to that effect coz he was going for a job interview ?.

I for one with all of you will miss Aco--he has started a place here for all of us to gather--like minded souls/spirits---but lets not forget that we are targeted for what we do--and what we know--they don't like us one bit.

Lets see how this pans out over the next few days as more info is revealed----thank you Breezy/Red /Nex and all others that may have known Aco more than I did-(only spoke to him once)--

There are many leaving this desity/dimensions----------I think now Aco/Chris is in a far better place-and even to help us even more than he could down here-----------------------all my love  Nick.

19 people like this

Devastated .......no words

14 people like this

Let me tell you about Acolyte.

He was one of the most intelligent, kindest, most unassuming people you could ever meet.  You actually could count yourself lucky to have known the person he was. I could never even begin to measure up to him.  Always there to help, always doing good, always ready for a laugh or to just sit quietly and enjoy the view.  Sweet and kind, and always thinking of the other person.  He was the kind of guy who is the glue to hold everyone else together in a bad time. I trusted him with my life more than once, and if I needed a hand, he was right there. Special and spiritually deep.  He was supposed to wait for me to sit under that tree with him.  My friend, I love you, and I thank whomever it was with all my heart and soul, for bringing you into my life.  Rest in Peace my friend, Rest in Peace I miss you.   

please do not put any likes on this post 

2 people like this

~Deleted Post~

<I have managed my posting issue! All ok!

Thanks heaps for your help, deekin!(・ω・)ノ>

Let me tell you about Acolyte.

He was one of the most intelligent, kindest, most unassuming people you could ever meet.  You actually could count yourself lucky to have known the person he was. I could never even begin to measure up to him.  Always there to help, always doing good, always ready for a laugh or to just sit quietly and enjoy the view.  Sweet and kind, and always thinking of the other person.  He was the kind of guy who is the glue to hold everyone else together in a bad time. I trusted him with my life more than once, and if I needed a hand, he was right there. Special and spiritually deep.  He was supposed to wait for me to sit under that tree with him.  My friend, I love you, and I thank whomever it was with all my heart and soul, for bringing you into my life.  Rest in Peace my friend, Rest in Peace I miss you.   

please do not put any likes on this post 

Shit Breeze you bring tears to my eyes, I know you and Aco were close and I never even met him but look what we all have in common and mostly it's him Chris he was the glue. Very very sad moment, wish I had gotten the chance to shake his hand that's the saddest part I didn't. 

13 people like this

Please hang in there everyone, and my sincere condolences to all Acolytes family and friends , I feel like i knew him although I didn't meet him personally only through as few messages and I feel the loss the sadness . Thinking of all of you who were close to him.

Take care

Shawn

12 people like this

I read your article in the Nexus Mag and was instantly intrigued. When I came to the chani project forum, I was so Impressed with the way it was run and the energy that was being attracted to it. Aco you were the reason why. May the goddess hold you close and help your family and loved ones with their grief.

14 people like this

I am so very sad to hear this news. While I know this is part of the process of the life cycle, it does not make it easier.

Aco, I thank you for this beautiful community -- legacy -- that you created. The character of this community is due to your energy, which I know will always be with us all. It is, however, difficult to let go of your physical presence, though most of us never encountered your physicalness.

You were always so kind to me. I will always cherish and remember the times that we chatted in TS. There were times a few years ago on Saturday mornings (my time) when it was just me and you in there and we had good convo and laughs. 

My most memorable time in TS was more recently with you and breezy when we three enjoyed ourselves with chat room karaoke. Oh my, I had SO MUCH FUN! I can still hear you singing now. And, of course, you were so generous as to make sure that breezy and I had our turns too.

No matter what, we all have our wonderful memories of you.

While you had many songs that you said you loved during our karaoke session, I will leave two of the ones that I most remember you loving. I supposed these are the ones that I also loved and connected me to you.  They also seem quite appropriate now. I will miss you Acolyte. I know that where ever your energy journeys to now, you will continue to touch and make wonderful loving spaces for others.

Here's to you, Aco...

My Way -- Frank Sinatra

Somewhere Over the Rainbow -- Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole

14 people like this

He has done his work in this physical world and he will proceed on living in all our Hearts.

The moments we will carry with us and cherish are those actions from Aco that we know helped us open our eyes.

The message you gave us with CHANI we will carry on to all surrounding us.

We will remember you my friend, always.

post-426-0-44437100-1440166924_thumb.jpg

20 people like this

Aco
May you rest in Peace
The expression of loss cannot be  spoken
There are heros of humanity and then there are HEROs
Your kindness and integrity will be remembered by all
honored to know you.

18 people like this

Somewhere Over the Rainbow -- Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole

absolutely one of my favorites and so very appropriate at this time kandescent.

8 people like this

At this time of many deaths (that's is three fathers in my personal family) and now the father of Chani...The only comfort I can offer is thst last February ot so my spirit guides told me that many people would decide to take leave of their bodies this year because tge great shift is upon us and these people were unable to make that shift for some reason. I am in double grief.Where ever his soul is now it is a place where he can watch over us now. Blessed be.

19 people like this

I sit here at my computer in shock and disbelief trying to figure out what to say. In truth, I'm not sure there are words to truly describe the loss we are all feeling.

Acolyte, you started something very special with Chani, but you also created something very beautiful. You created a family in all sense of the word and I mean that with all my heart. I thank you for your hard work and for your friendship. You were a beacon of hope for many of us. Rest in peace my friend, you are sorely missed. I am honored to have known you and to be able to call you a friend. My heart and thoughts go out to your family. 

22 people like this