T

Know 'them' by their Mark

202 posts in this topic

@unity  when phillipbbg was in chat today, he said that clock's hands stopped on 9:11.  Yes this whole thing was quite bizarre.  There was an outside dance performed too, just as strange.

3 people like this

parts of the cern ring run through octagon helvetia

tunnel huh?

a ring within a ring within a ring

thnx unity very interesting indeed

6 people like this

And who is the LORD of the rings....?

(please note I did not use the word God )

5 people like this

Here's more clean views from RT on that weird ceremony....shiver me up those motifs....

I will cross post it to the "what's up" thread, too.

And Jason't news extends to the latest of Zombie attack (experiments gone wrong) and more.

I have to share with you people on this threat that I can see warning signs dispatched full on via Japanese current anime episodes just got aired in Japan.

I'm sure Eng sub versions are catching up.

KAGEWANI Shou Ep#9

Kabaneri of Iron Castle ("Kotetsu Jo No Kabaneri") Ep#8

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure-Diamond Will Never Break, Ep#10

MAGI: the Adventure of Sindbad Ep#8

All got shown mid way through last week to yesterday.

First 3 got direct reference of the Black Goo being injected into humans and other animals.

KAGEWANI---private military personnel and animals receive injections of BG. Direct image reference also appear.

They turn into reptilian of some sort, become super strong and cannot control. The "accident" happened and including the top of the military group get engulfed by the BG. The person we thought as a bad character did that and actually helping a hybrid who may well have key to save everyone. 

Kabarneli---direct image of jabbing human with the BG, turning into super Zombie soldiers, the ones who got body of the undead, strength, but with mind of human....under mind control......

Jojo---Seemingly a bad character in fact uses his super soldier strength in order to cure people from disease....by feeding people great food laced with DJINNS as an Italian chef.....

MAGI---there was a line got me rather worried instantly after hearing it, because of what we have been discussing lately matches with this one....one of the solomon's djinn "BAAL ACTIVATED".

Too many intel works going wildly, but here are the messages from Asia to the rest of the world, from faction to faction, faction to humans, humans to faction messages....

<Edit to add: 16th June 2016>

I was nonchalantly watching this vid a while ago...then I got hit by his expression about the whole thing out there in public that "they are not even trying to hide it anymore"....that was basically the same remark as I made in my previous post.

6 people like this

Just discovered this morning (local time) today, 23rd July 2016

In Fukui, Japan.

White Dinosaur's Head Breaks Off

I want to think that we are winning...

Mind you all sides do this sort of "trashing down" about others, so not sure wth really is the meaning of it here, BUT IT'S SIGNIFICANT re: the high end of Cabal peeps.

post-11-0-10015500-1469254015_thumb.jpg

5 people like this

now look around you and see who use this image in their costume

441492172.jpg

12 people like this

Oslo Opera Today

can you give a more clear indication/warning?

post-308-0-38291100-1473755426_thumb.jpg

11 people like this

Ukrainian Intel Section Declaring War Against Russia by the Logo

The images appeared on Sputnik JP on 29th Oct 2016.

The article described the logo as "The Owl grubbing the sword pointing against Russia".

The line above the logo says "Ukraine is the Top of All", according to Sputnik JP... 

https://jp.sputniknews.com/life/201610292955353/

post-11-0-19739300-1477755728_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-39156300-1477755747_thumb.jpg

5 people like this

Oslo Opera Today

can you give a more clear indication/warning?

WAR was written on a photo of the Opera.

3 people like this

I think that was what T was pointing out and saying Neo. LOL

I often wonder where T is and what he is doing. Maybe once all this crap is over we will all talk openly with no need for cryptic messages to keep people safe.

9 people like this

Adelaide, South Australia---15th Nov 2016

Enjoy.....

15-11-2016_back street juice vender_1.jpg

15-11-2016_cnr Frome rd x Rundle st_Adel_5.jpg

15-11-2016_cnr Frome rd x Rundle st_Adel_4.jpg

15-11-2016_cnr Frome rd x Rundle st_Adel_2.jpg

15-11-2016_side street in Adel_2.jpg15-11-2016_side street in Adel_1.jpg

15-11-2016_Stag Hotel_1.jpg

15-11-2016_Worlds_Collide_1.jpg15-11-2016_Worlds_Collide_2.jpg

↑Dunno why but I can't get rid of this duplicated image on the bottom!!! I've been deleting it several times by now, but for some reason, it's just stuck there....maybe it's meant to be....ummmmm....

Also it'd be great if we can see the pics in the original size when clicking on it like we could before...is there any way the rule can be changed to enable that...?? Sorry breezy, to add more stuff to deal with....(´Д`) I realised the size of the pics (these are screen shots) got shrunken full on as it got uploaded.  It's difficult to see the details with these smaller sizes, IMHO.

15-11-2016_back street art_2.jpg

4 people like this

hmm, unity, I got rid of one, but now moved the other I will check on the other question you asked.  You do know that you can click on a picture and click on copy image and then just click in the reply box, and paste it, right? I don't think you need to even take a screen shot.

3 people like this

that's great breezy, I wasn't able to do that before

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, breezy said:

hmm, unity, I got rid of one, but now moved the other I will check on the other question you asked.  You do know that you can click on a picture and click on copy image and then just click in the reply box, and paste it, right? I don't think you need to even take a screen shot.

Thanks heaps for looking into that!

Yes I know that, breezy, but the MB loads become huge if I actually do that from the original pics.

So to save server space as well, I screenshot the originals then post those ones here. (I got stopped by the system before by trying to send out too many pics from the previous system, so just following the same way. Either way, it saves server space in a big way, I take.)

1 person likes this

Unity and others, for Windows, there is a good, FRE program for playing with images -   "Irfanview".  With it, you can load a pic in, crop it if needed, and then save it as a smaller size if you wish as well (change the name a bit, so you can keep the original pic).

1 person likes this

The Goat And The Be Hive

<<WARNING>> 

Some of the vids from this YT channel are said to contain malicious intention via subliminal programming and Satanic trend with incantations, according to some occultist---Take it with some huge truck load of salt perhaps, but I saw the subliminal pentagram image slipped in the vids as well as some young girl tied up on a chair beaten the crap out of her that her body is covered by the dark spots, right at the end of a vid.

I got that image as a screenshot for a proof but I stopped myself posting it here, for this thread is not for digging into a particular story, besides it's trigger warning bell ringing full on by that image....

The thing is; it's too damaging as an image even if the vid creator tells us later that that was fake and was an actor doing that. 

The image is so deeply engraving into souls that those never really should be placed on the public domain, IMHO.

.....So please be on guard. 

Even though saying this much of negative stuff about the channel, I still wanted to introduce you peeps to the channel...since I discovered it not long ago, either.

Maybe there are lots of peeps who don't know about this channel out there. We all can learn. (・ω<)☆ If anyone got more info about the informant and general background of the channel, please post....maybe we need to start a thread for it then. But anyhow, this is enough for now, methinks.

This vid was uploaded back 11th April 2010 by Nasa Jim 108.

6 years on, I wonder how the story had developed since then.

(The thing is...

I can't really figure out what's been said!!! Some parts are muffled too badly to my ears and I couldn't decipher the story that was told....(´; ω ;`) It's just me.... )

The channel is called Nasa Jim 108.

From the poster's note:
"Uploaded on 2010/04/11

My client requested that we post these after his death"

My client requested that I post these after his death "

I have NO IDEA re: Jim; who it was really, yet looking at the symbolism used in the vids match up to today's world of aliens and Eartheans.

This channel got dug up via deep webbing peeps.

And surely  

You can say so in order to stop people asking questions. So I don't take it in so easily, just as how it's written down.

This channel sure is posting a very mysterious series of vids.

And this is the example of conditioning one from the channel.

I warned you. 

↓Dying Nasa Scientist on the alien origin of materialism

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDUTO1msA0Y

4 people like this

Revisiting 2013 Study on The Last Supper by DaVinci: DAHBOO's take

Maybe this vid is not exactly fitting to the thread, and there are numbers of varied studies done on this painting.

Still wanted to throw it in. The end results of these analysis are showing different things each time, and I found it's quite interesting to go through and compare them. I guess it is a bit like looking at the painting from 4D to analyze it. 

We can quickly learn how to generally look at a 2D paintings to analyze possibly deeply hidden messages from the vid, methinks.

3 people like this

Very interesting unity

1 person likes this

A Tweet of Kaya Jones: Entertainment fields Being gripped by the Factions Against the Humanity (FATH)

*FATH includes the Cabal, Vs, Knee Benders and whole lot other allies of those nasty factions which have malevolent intention against us, the Humanity. Since it's not just one faction doing nasty against us, I made up this term to point the whole lot of "them" as a group. (To make it easy to write stuff, basically....LOL)

(c) Kaya Jones 

59ed9b9a1006c_Iamahumanbeing_KayaJones_tweet_21-10-2017.jpg.a6787e81256940f6a9c8af6f97b329ec.jpg

3 people like this

7TH AEON

It's released on 15th Dec 2017

http://www.ufunk.net/en/videos/7th-aeon/

The vid is embedded onto the linked page. The symbolism galore. I've not been aware of this producer at all, so I can't refer to anything else of his works, I'm afraid. Anyway, the film is made well. The languages are Chinese based. I can't tell if the artworks were done in Korea or China, or Japan for that matter. I'd go for more of the US based but not sure.

From the source page:

"7TH AEON is a beautiful animation short film that questions the end of our humanity, our empathy, and our physical relationships, in the face of the omnipresence of technology and social networks. A very near future, where the human being has lost all contact with his environment, and little by little programs his own destruction. A video directed by Mads Broni."

Screenshots from the vid. (c) Mads Broni/rightful owner(s)

5a361c59c7e80_7thaeon_15-12-2017_1.jpg.b605cf44b10e11800df8c9e1d42d59ca.jpg

5a361c6bbdbe5_7thaeon_15-12-2017_2.jpg.a8bee2f9da780e7ce68f52628c1d9091.jpg

2 people like this

Dan Raynols of Imagine Dragons Swapped His Side

The X on his hand means that.

5b65672536014_DanReynols_proofofwhathesaid_4-8-2018_2.JPG.43f309aa512db4208663d5547bff9ea5.JPG

Follow the rabbit hole of other vids you can find with the mark turning up. And find out what people are trying to bring out to the public about what. And this is the war front of all exopolitical factions.

It aligns with lots stuff what POTUS is doing right now.....but not saying his group is all good for the Humanity either. YOU gotta figure out what you want to do with yourselves.

I chose to be a Human.

What is it that you want to be?

(c) THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE 2018    Published on Aug 3, 2018

But I also have to add that this guy doesn't seem to realise that within the bad factions also had been infiltrated by the good people from different factions who are standing on the Human's side (at least for now).

The nasty Cs' empire is crumbling down in full on manner.

And I appreciate Dan's revelation to the public.

...Not that I could find the vids any longer on his channel....must be deleted.

1 person likes this

13th August 2018 Gig Poster

Pearl Jam...you too....

(Look into the detail as well, pleae...sodding statements are made....)

↓Close up via Instagram post made by Pearl Jam.

5b753a5da9ad4_PearlJam_poster_viaInstagram_13-8-2018.JPG.a1b45fc0304047414251f6ff444f5d53.JPG

4 people like this