T

Know 'them' by their Mark

199 posts in this topic

We here and elsewhere in the open eye tin foil opinionated world often point out the markings of those whom stand between us and our goal of equality in harmony with cosmic law

i assumed you would help me in cataloging your perception alongside mine in achieving a common future reference point, for those studing our perception today with the hindsight of a histirical viewpoint.

in plain a log

being seeing this building for years thought i would start with it,

i tool the picture a couple of days ago

adva ced thanx for your active help in this thread

post-308-0-32828400-1439066266_thumb.jpg

16 people like this

hidden hand

post-308-0-10583000-1439367399_thumb.jpg

post-308-0-93305500-1439367456_thumb.jpg

4 people like this

wonder how many can spot the details

number 33

Ouroboros

Reversed E's

amongst others

5 people like this

Good to see you posting mate. I have read quite a bit about St Germain years ago, he was amongst others who turned up without any history, had a lot of wealth in the way of gold and incredible jewels, impressed royalty and all, quite an alchemist and a total mystery in his day, but we know false his-stories have been written about many. 

Does "35" show he is at the highest level of masonry? Above 33 1/3°, if so, Draco?

Ouroboros obvious, could make double "E"s out of one "N" if diagonal line put horizontal

I can see in the diagonal line in one of the "N" there are "stylised" double "E"s or have I totally lost the plot ? :)

Right hand image interesting, as it shows Egyptian Scarabaceae beetles= antigravity, levitation.

7 people like this

you spotted it Botanic, also representative of Zeus lightning as seen across the globe

2 people like this

Got lucky mate, very interested in Ellenistic version of the scarab beetle if you have the time, or could you point me to any English language info on scarab beetles with ancient Ellene history please 8)

Scarab beetle one of the most important symbols of universal law on Earth I'm starting to think.

2 people like this

I have read quite a bit about St Germain years ago, he was amongst others who turned up without any history, had a lot of wealth in the way of gold and incredible jewels, impressed royalty and all, quite an alchemist and a total mystery in his day, but we know false his-stories have been written about many. 

I have gained quite a bit of interest regarding St. Germain lately. Could you recommend some good resources/books to read more about him?

2 people like this

Hidden Hand.....as in the same posting years back from..."Hidden Hand"?  One in the same...?

2 people like this

no edit button - let me rephrase the above.........you reference Hidden Hand.....and it automatically takes me back to the Hidden Hand material as presented on another site....who led all who read to believe he/she/it was part of an elite, long-standing "family" and I ponder if your reference has any significance to that. 

Sorry

SGPB

W2K

1 person likes this

I have gained quite a bit of interest regarding St. Germain lately. Could you recommend some good resources/books to read more about him?

Sorry Kumo, I don't think I have any books referencing St Germain these days. From memory, one book I had many tears ago was titled either "The Book Of Zohar" (or Zolar), or "The Lost Book of Zohar"Zolar. Would like to have it again.

I think many books on Alchemy would mention him.

3 people like this

no edit button - let me rephrase the above.........you reference Hidden Hand.....and it automatically takes me back to the Hidden Hand material as presented on another site....who led all who read to believe he/she/it was part of an elite, long-standing "family" and I ponder if your reference has any significance to that. 

Sorry

SGPB

W2K

do a search with hidden hand Napoleon

enjoy the portrait ;)

1 person likes this

Sorry Kumo, I don't think I have any books referencing St Germain these days. From memory, one book I had many tears ago was titled either "The Book Of Zohar" (or Zolar), or "The Lost Book of Zohar"Zolar. Would like to have it again.

Once he got my real attention I started to come across him quite often. I acquired, almost at the same time 'The Red Lion' - a novel by Maria Szepes and multiple books of Franz Bardon - all of them had references to St Germain in one way or another. (Maria Szepes actually believes, and states that in the epilogue of Red Lion that Franz Bardon actually was/is Saint Germain).

Even in the book 'Earth: an alien enterprise' by Timothy Good, which deals with UFOs and ETs Saint Germain is also mentioned in the last chapter.

Very intriguing 'coincidences'.

5 people like this

.......http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-hidden-hand-that-changed-history/ brought much information....

By the positioning of the feet, as well as, the hidden hand, we are also able to determine what step they were at.  Also - notice, ALL of the photos at this link show everyone with their right hand hidden - except for Geo. Washington - his right hand is hidden.  I assume this implies he was a Master of all Masters.....

4 people like this

all pics so far including this one are taken by me a day or two before posting

im not french but are just as insulted

is it just me?

in your face idiot, we rule you cattle is what i read

post-308-0-51271800-1439508808_thumb.jpg

5 people like this

the white one says egalite

1 person likes this

Click here for pdf of The Book of Zohar

6 people like this

Click here for pdf of The Book of Zohar

OMG mate, I think you had better get that Zionist shit off this thread before T comes after the both of us  :-[ You're a legend when it comes to finding long lost books in pdf form for me, but this one, I must have name wrong. It definitely was not based on Jewish/Hebrew religious stuff, but thanks anyway.

I feel more than a little silly for bringing up St Germain in the first place, as, after posting, I realised the words on the page T posted was an address in France and no reference to the "Count Du St Germain", merde!!

The book I had years ago was full of wonderful words and chapters, Alchemy, and ancient sciences, mysterious people in history, and so much more. Although I loved it at the time, I never had an address for years, so never hung onto books like I can now, but I am sorry I didn't keep this one. I'm sure it was one of above names.

T, apologies for soiling your thread mate, thanks for your efforts Phil  8)

Btw, the last couple of days I have been looking for stuff on St Germain, and he sounds Draco anyway, so Kumo, I would be looking at his contemporary "Voltaire", who practiced freedom of religion, hated RC Church, was a naturalist, very spiritual for his day, and thought St Germain was a show-off loud-mouthed moron.

4 people like this

always something to learn fron any book even bad ones

i have read all major religious texts but i am not religious

and yea P, you are legendary

thnx Bot

6 people like this

This St Germain... he tested many humans for his own research on immortality.... warewolves and vampires...

2 people like this

I find this very interesting...all of it Mason and somewhat Templar related, 33% and such...Napoleon an obvious higher member of the order. Seems to me I saw a list one time of the high ranking members and fairly sure I saw his name on it...not to mention his escapade in Egypt which landed him under Sphinx- yep- he got down there and found something - I believe he found the Emerald Tablets of Thoth.. Oh and my understanding about those Tablets are that it tells you how to maintain the body - I mean so you do not die...but that is not something that anyone has openly admitted- yet- but I have come across a priest who practiced some kind of ancient Egyptian yoga who told me he only needs to change his body once every 100 years or so...( not joking!) and I believed him.

.I do not know of any connection to St.Germaine, although I have seen references to him here and there that point to him possibly being a time traveler, his influences upon the royals from behind the scenes etc....I am curious though as to why T would open up the topic, clearly you are saying something about the Masons...but what?

...just a tidbit and not sure if there is an relevance at all but...I have a facebook friend who calls himself St Germaine and his profile pic is of Neo from Matrix...

sniffing for clues...

3 people like this

Napoleon I. and Freemasonry

Napoleon never was a Freemason by initiation, but only "historically instructed.

Was Napoleon Bonaparte a Freemason? If so why? Napoleon has been put in the same catagory as Hitler when it coes to Genocide. He is responisble for the murdering of at least 100,000 Carribean slaves. I read, in from what it looks like Masonic men call Napoleon a hero and ther,s a Lodge named after him. Why is that?

Yes, there is a lodge named after him, but it is not a regular, recognized lodge.  Meaning it is is operating outside of legitimate Freemasonry.

The Legendary and the Real Napoleon. An Occult Study.

Worth a read The Legendary and the Real Napoleon. An Occult Study..pdf

7 people like this

this thread is about identity markers used by different "clubs" whom compose the grid of global control.

i started with masonic insignia as it is more readily identifiable by most but should not be limited to

im a bit dismaied with the fact that im the only one able to capture pics of these markers or at least bothered to post.

all threads i start lest one are supposed to be a collective effort

4 people like this