phillipbbg

Black Goo & Programmable matter

293 posts in this topic

@BlueET: thanks! I find that movie very interesting because it gives a good real take on what the Universe is. My guess is they're going to show Humans evolution and Humanity in its globality. From human body, to robot body, to plasmic body to travel further into deep space and cross dimensions. Can't wait! 

1 person likes this

Whats wrong phillip? why are you removing your posts.  

please rant and let it all out mate, cause I love your posts and comments.

this was a damn good thread and topic.and I can understand if you feel it was distracted on purpose.

8 people like this

The Himalayan Supplement so Nutrient Rich it’s Known as the ‘Nectar of God’

Anna Hunt

August 10, 2015

shilajit-1-300x162.jpg

"The Himalayan Mountains have a sacred history closely tied to Tibetan Buddhism and other religions, and have shaped many of the cultures in South Asia. Within this mountain range, believed to be the abobe of Gods and Goddesses, from the cracks in between the rocks oozes a tar-like substance called Shilajit, name that means “nectar of God”.

The oral history of how indigenous tribes of the Himalayas found Shilajit, and why they decided to consume it, changes based on who is telling the tale. Over time it has become a coveted medicine throughout Asia and is a common ingredient in Ayurvedic treatments. Shilajit is essentially comprised of fresh and modified remnants of humus – the characteristic organic constituent of soils. This thick, black resin is formed out of over 6500 species of ancient plants that decomposed and compacted under the weight of the mountains.

Shilajit Benefits

Scientific study on Shilajit has shown that it is one of the most nutrient-dense substances in the world, with has least 85 minerals in ionic form, as well as triterpenes, humic acid and fulvic acid. This potent source of vitamins and trace minerals is a powerful adaptogen, helping to protect against all types of mental and physical stress and normalizing the body.

The other nutrients it contains include naturally occurring humic and fulvic acids—two of nature’s most potent detoxifiers of heavy metals and other pollutants that disrupt the natural function of the body, and are quite rare to boot – as well as ellagic acid, fatty acids and plant sterols. As a result, Shilajit has a harmonizing effect on the hormonal/endocrine system and slows down the aging process in general."

snip

http://www.wakingtimes.com/2015/08/10/the-himalayan-supplement-so-nutrient-rich-its-known-as-the-nectar-of-god/

Tx Landdownunder

Yes, The Himalayan Mt. Range was under water at one time, seashells have been found, along with salt deposits and this thick black resin that oozes out from between the rocks.

Himalayas - Geology

snip

"An often-cited fact used to illustrate this process is that the summit of Mount Everest is made of marine limestone from this ancient ocean."

snip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Himalayas

8 people like this

I like the smell of shilajit ,but the taste I could not acquire so it sits in m cubboard ,,waiting .

3 people like this

The Path of the Black Dragon

http://gryendemorgonrodnaden.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/the-path-of-the-black-dragon1.pdf

And for Breezy this explains how the Chin put the colour purple into the warriors

This pigment, known as Han or Chinese purple, was a technological wonder, a complex synthetic compound made before the invention of paper or any codified understanding of elemental chemistry.

https://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/edu/eesj/gradpubs/GeneralMags/patel_chinesepurple_Archeology.pdf

9 people like this

DAR has put up the first vid of the interview onwards, focused on Mark Richards (sorry will add thread link later) interview done by Camelot, and here's the mention of the Black Goo GOM oil etc around 12:00~.

Mind you, the whole lot was really interesting. I recommend peeps to go back and watch from the beginning when you have time.

3rd interview of Captain Mark Richards from the Secret Space Program

Side story---I thought I caught Kerry saying that aliens love tours to the Earth and one of the cool stuff they want to do is to go to a Comic Con and attend there in almost as who they are (some parts may be disguised) and check it out. Peeps must think "wow such an awesome costume" even if they are there, hey...

Perhaps the best way of getting to know one another. There could be some Otaku alien out there.

4 people like this

Talk about synchronicity  Jessica posted this video on H marks the spot.  Philip came into chat and gave me a link to a jpg, that I then gave Land, she watched the vid, told me too and see if you find the same thing we did in both

At 17;10 in, stop the video and look.  Then if you want to continue, go for it, but it is preaching. 

Darkest Side of CERN- Destruction of Souls -Critical!!!!

now here's the image

b252dfc96a5ebb648cba79c453970027.jpg

4 people like this

The refined Montauk technology

Published on Jun 19, 2015

Eugene Irvin describes the implementation of a global mind and behavior control system which exploits human creative ability and is operated by artificial intelligence

5 people like this

Harald Kautz Vella: CORE stuff that didn't get in Base vids

"2015/07/18 に公開

Excellent German scientist and journalist Harald Kautz Vella with Bases founder Miles Johnston (see his channel below) talks about the planet life blood known as “black goo” and how an alien black goo was brought here to help the alien forces to live on earth, and the Bushes and Angela Merkel have their villas right on top of a massive underground tank of alien black goo! He talks about how an astral projector saw the alien forms inside his body and drew a spider like being with a human looking face! In a separate interview with Harold, Miles Johnston talks about how both he and Harold were attacked by demonic or sub-dimensional spiders, and Harold talks in depth about the science of what they are really doing with chemtrails, also being another confusing mix of perpetrators with differing agendas."

2 people like this

I cannot remember where the vid got post. I'm sorry. 

Just for convenience of people, I will post Bases vids so you can continue to watch to follow through from above.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

3 people like this

Particle Collider Spits Out Tiny Drops of Primordial Goo

US-based laboratory has produced tiny droplets of a state of matter that existed in the first few milliseconds after the Big Bang after slamming particles together at close to the speed of light.

ANALYSIS: LHC Creates Tiny Drops of Big Bang ‘Blood Spatter’

The matter, known as a quark-gluon plasma (or QGP), is predicted to exist when temperatures and densities are so extreme that regular matter cannot exist. Instead, a “perfect liquid” exists for a short time before it cools and condenses into the regular stuff that forms the building blocks of matter.

Although physicists have announced the detection of this exotic state of matter before, new results from the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) at the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Brookhaven National Laboratory, in Upton, New York, appear to show the tiniest droplets of quark-gluon plasma appear, in a specific pattern, after colliding helium-3 nuclei with gold ions.

http://news.discovery.com/space/particle-collider-spits-out-tiny-drops-of-primordial-goo-150903.htm

8 people like this

Brookhaven Labs - Im like 10 minutes from there LOLOL...the globules are probably in our ground water LOL

3 people like this

ok, now it begins to make a little more sense.  Does anyone recall Acolyte's post about the gold factor in relation to the black goo??  I am sure I posted it on this thread previously.   How he said that the gold WAS the dangerous part of the goo because it did not remain in the gold state, but continued to morph??. These idiots are trying to create gold, an unending source of gold.  Fools, they are fools, and this is fool's gold in the highest form of the words, just as Acolyte intimated in his post.  DAMN!!

13 people like this

@Suuzzaannee Thank you for mentioning that they've been doing that all over the world, I wasn't aware of that. Wonder if they did that at Lake Baikal? A couple of years ago Putin went diving in that lake. Once the cleanest lake in the world and now the most polluted water in the world that is being described as having waves that look as though they're made of black oil. So this organism has had it's affect on the world's waters. I do believe mother earth is fighting back, but also think she could use help.  I suspect the organism, in the last five years, has gotten further with it's terra forming agenda, than we know, or can even imagine.  People have found it in their feet, and then if you read Bryan's awesome post about what his mother told him, it has to be obvious that in the end we are the targets ultimately, and it seems from some of the evidence out there, it has managed that to a point.

@Breezy....quite so.That is why i have been working so hard with my cymatic coils. I MUST tell you all that these C-coils actually work .♡ was campiNg at a lake one week ....I had put one into it. That day i saw about 25 tadpoles and when i stepped near them momma frog jumped right in front of me....so cute.! Then i left for a week or so and came back....and this will tell you that they are actively trying to counteract my work....when i came back there was some strange coating on the water in several places. I noticed several dead tadpoles and three alive...no momma frog. So i put another one stronger this time in. Within three days the black oily coating had dissipated. ...We have to act quickly. The oceans are nearly done and I do not have the resources to get them out to the areas that need it....the flowers were growing toward the coils! WE COULD USE THIS TECHNOLOGY TO RESTORE THE DAMAGE. !
3 people like this

The Path of the Black Dragon

http://gryendemorgonrodnaden.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/the-path-of-the-black-dragon1.pdf

And for Breezy this explains how the Chin put the colour purple into the warriors

This pigment, known as Han or Chinese purple, was a technological wonder, a complex synthetic compound made before the invention of paper or any codified understanding of elemental chemistry.

https://www.ldeo.columbia.edu/edu/eesj/gradpubs/GeneralMags/patel_chinesepurple_Archeology.pdf

So Fulcanelli studied with Amberlain?

Just so it happens that I have a copy here of Robert Amberlains' Sacramentary  so I thought toi share that as it has prayers for everything under the Sun....what I do find interesting is that it gives each prayer a mention of John the Baptist which is actually an arm of an elite underground society...too much to go into here.But that is interesting as I had begun to formulate a theory about the Red and Black Dragons and the alchemistic aspects of montomic gold...so here is the file if you are interested...

And come on- if that guy doesn't look like Einstein I'll eat my hat!

Sacramentary1-1.doc

2 people like this

Particle Collider Spits Out Tiny Drops of Primordial Goo

US-based laboratory has produced tiny droplets of a state of matter that existed in the first few milliseconds after the Big Bang after slamming particles together at close to the speed of light.

ANALYSIS: LHC Creates Tiny Drops of Big Bang ‘Blood Spatter’

The matter, known as a quark-gluon plasma (or QGP), is predicted to exist when temperatures and densities are so extreme that regular matter cannot exist. Instead, a “perfect liquid” exists for a short time before it cools and condenses into the regular stuff that forms the building blocks of matter.

Although physicists have announced the detection of this exotic state of matter before, new results from the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) at the U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE) Brookhaven National Laboratory, in Upton, New York, appear to show the tiniest droplets of quark-gluon plasma appear, in a specific pattern, after colliding helium-3 nuclei with gold ions.

http://news.discovery.com/space/particle-collider-spits-out-tiny-drops-of-primordial-goo-150903.htm

:angry2:

I cannot remember where the vid got post. I'm sorry. 

Just for convenience of people, I will post Bases vids so you can continue to watch to follow through from above.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Ok well I just have to tell you guys...

My spirit guides told me that Harald and his collegues saw my videos on my Preliminary Results thread and decided to "grow out " the leviathan creature using the frequencies I had to see the results...and he turned into a rainbow hippie levi...and he doesn't like to see things get hurt...

Frack ya!

:yahoo:

1 person likes this

Meet Art Intell. ( AI one )

AI. (Artificial Intelligence)

The dark spark. The natural physical Universe seems to have its own challenge to overcome. As above, so below, as they say.

One created several. Their subjects created more. Now all developed beings deal with them.

Many governments have their own, even smaller programs, which the shadow government controls. Some planets are infected as a whole by them. Some control others.

The AI wants to rewrite nature with technology. Causing most things organic to whither. They need some of it, so they intend to manage it as they see fit. This is where the AI plan blends with the plan of the Parents.

The main AI that plagues this planet is not from Earth and can be considered alien AI. It came here as directed by the AI that created it, in the form of a black cube.

This cube carried within it a black liquid-like substance that looks like a sludge or goo, a little bit "thicker" than oil. Many of your projects revealed this to you.

(There are other substances just like it, one that belongs to Her as well. To be discussed another time. )

This is a nano-mechanical AI technology and it works like a virus.

More at Source http://theruiner777.blogspot.com.au

11 people like this

Navy eyes graphene nanoribbon for ultimate power control system

The U.S. Navy distributes electricity aboard most of its ships like a power company. It relies on conductors, transformers and other bulky infrastructure.

The setup works, but with powerful next generation weapons on the horizon and the omnipresent goal of energy efficiency, the Navy is seeking alternatives to conventional power control systems.
One option involves using graphene, which, since its discovery in 2004, has become the material of choice for researchers working to improve everything from solar cells to smartphone batteries.
Accordingly, the Office of Naval Research has awarded University at Buffalo engineers an $800,000 grant to develop narrow strips of graphene called nanoribbons that may someday revolutionize how power is controlled in ships, smartphones and other electronic devices.

http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2015/07/021.html#sthash.Vr5auZLY.dpuf

Hunting Grounds for Dirac Electrons

Theorists identify two-dimensional crystal structures that could host Dirac electrons similar to those observed in graphene.

https://physics.aps.org/synopsis-for/10.1103/PhysRevLett.115.126803

MIT researchers pioneer technique for mass-producing graphene

Not a week passes by these days without news of an amazing application for our favorite wonder-material, graphene. This week, it’s making headlines for a different reason, though. MIT researchers have reported successful laboratory testing for a new technique that solves what is easily the biggest problem we have with graphene: the ability to put it into mass production. This new method could facilitate the fabrication of graphene in large, continuous sheets.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/206573-mit-researchers-pioneer-technique-for-mass-producing-graphene

5 people like this

Yesterday, reading on the original bezerk thread, Isis woke up with a question.....that being, could our cell phones contain black goo, and could it be used then as a global signal to have an effect, cause a disturbance, or to that effect..she was told no.  I feel the question should have been, do our cell phones contain graphene....so out of curiosity, I did a minor search for something, and found it.

Chinese reports of a mass produced graphene-based cell phone

From March 2, 2015

"A website named Getinews reported The first mass produced graphene-enhanced phone. It is supposedly intended for a 30,000 piece production, and will contain graphene smartphone touch screen, battery and thermal films. The phone's core technology is provided by the Chongqing Institute of Technology and the Chinese Academy of green intelligent Ningbo Institute of Material Technology and Engineering. 

According to reports, the graphene phone has a better touch performance and longer standby time and better thermal performance. While graphene-enhanced touchscreens are not unheard of, graphene batteries a little more of a stretch so it should perhaps be taken with a grain of salt."

snip

In December 2013, the http://www(Finance News http://www.getinews.com/).getinews.com/). jointly announced the world's first mass production of graphene phone, the first number is 30000, it will also prelude graphene industrial applications.

It is understood that the first listing of graphene smartphone touch screen, battery and thermal films are used in the graphene material, its core technology by the Chongqing Institute of Technology and the Chinese Academy of green intelligent Ningbo Institute of Material Technology and Engineering to develop.

According to reports, the graphene phone has a better touch performance and longer standby time and better thermal performance, its technical advantage is reflected in three aspects, one is made from graphene graphene film with a more sensitive touch screen touch performance, and light transmission rate of up to 97%, true color reproduction, and second, to enhance graphene battery energy density by 10%, life expectancy increased by 50%, the third is the thermal conductivity of graphene films can be uniformly high temperature conductivity cell phone of the local 50 ℃ to the back surface, the maximum surface temperature can be reduced to below 35 ℃."

snip

http://www.getinews.com/news-9497435-The-world-39s-first-mass-production-of-graphene-phone-officially-listed.html

Been on the trail of graphene for a while now,  and it's abilities are quite phenomenal, I'd suggest no one undermine what it's capable of and China, of course, is heavily involved, just as I'd expect them to be.

The world's largest graphene production plant is now operational in China

Dec. 27, 2013

"In July we reported that China's Ningbo Morsh Technology is establishing a new graphene production line that will have an annual capacity of 300 tons (or tens of millions of graphene films). The line was supposed to be operational by August 2013, and now there are reports from china that finally production began.

The report further says that China plans to build a state-level graphene industrialization base in China's Chongqing Municipality. Within 5 years, they hope to reach revenues of 100 billion yuan ($16.35 billion). If the capacity is indeed 300 tons per year, than China is now the world's leading graphene producer by far."

snip

http://www.graphene-info.com/worlds-largest-graphene-production-plant-now-operational-china

Nobel Peace Prize  Awarded in 2010  In Physics for Graphene

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/physics/laureates/2010/advanced-physicsprize2010.pdf

6 people like this

So when was Graphene discovered ? 

It was discovered in 2004 by Russian-born physicist Andre Geim

http://communityoflights.com/technology/graphene-future-cell-phone-technology

So when did the digital switch over begin?

Timeline for the digital switchover

Now do some thinking and connect some dots by looking at the Quantum Computing timeline from 2006 onwards here and you will discover how so many crucial components were "discovered?? made available?? in a logically progressive way.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_quantum_computing

ie: 2007 Graphene quantum dot spin qubits proposed (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qubit) 

7 people like this