phillipbbg

Black Goo & Programmable matter

298 posts in this topic

@Suuzzaannee Thank you for mentioning that they've been doing that all over the world, I wasn't aware of that. Wonder if they did that at Lake Baikal? A couple of years ago Putin went diving in that lake. Once the cleanest lake in the world and now the most polluted water in the world that is being described as having waves that look as though they're made of black oil. So this organism has had it's affect on the world's waters. I do believe mother earth is fighting back, but also think she could use help.  I suspect the organism, in the last five years, has gotten further with it's terra forming agenda, than we know, or can even imagine.  People have found it in their feet, and then if you read Bryan's awesome post about what his mother told him, it has to be obvious that in the end we are the targets ultimately, and it seems from some of the evidence out there, it has managed that to a point. 

9 people like this

Hmm for the time being I'm not going to merge the threads ... I kinda liked the initial direction this thread was going in. I don't want it contrived or misdirected like the  glp bezerk thread that went into lala land with some peoples input and agendas.

Also, Blue Et's thread is a core thread on chani and I don't want to interfere there.

just my 2 cents

9 people like this

BTW Phi is NOT Fibonacci.

Phi is Golden Mean, and Golden Mean is NOT the same as Fibonacci. 

(Geez I have just lost the post which I was making this reply to...! (´Д`) ) 

Fibonacci sequence mimics Golden Mean sequence ever so closely, yet it NEVER be the same.

I guess it's like Fibo trying to create 3D version of pseudo GM that fits in this reality, but having this formula applied in the 3D reality which is limited, it's failing to be one to replace THE Golden Mean, the magic key.

2 people like this

That is correct. The Fibonacci spiral & sequence is intimately connected to Phi. Not sure the Golden Ratio could be applied to 4D though.

If this is the consensus please ask Acolyte to merge the threads and remove this thread 

It's OK Phil every now and then as new material comes on line about so called Black goo I get a bit pissed at the creators none of whom have ever connected with me to ask the simplest of questions. They make up their own stuff as they go, no research into real origins. I watch and laugh to myself most of the time, but occasionally I loose patience. As above. Soon I shall address that issue.  

2 people like this

I find I just have to cross post this    http://www.biopure.eu/  scroll down and on the left you will see products offered just wait until the slider brings you to the Black Goo item, click on it and you can take it from there I'm sure.

post-5-0-79198500-1438552256_thumb.jpg

Product information 'Black Goo 1.3g "      

Contents: 1.3 g globules (160 pcs.)

Black Goo globules to decouple from archaic 3-chakra consciousness and re-connection to the collective consciousness of the earth. When concomitant administration with severe Morgellon mycosis with Archontenbesetzung.

Application and dosage according radionic or kinesiology testing, usually 2-3 times 8 globules every 12 St. - pay attention to appropriate support of detoxification and Ausleitungsprozessen. 8 globules in the morning, 8 in the evening; or 8 in the morning, 8 at noon, 8 night
Composition: archaic Black Goo (directly from oil shale), radionic Code of Affirmation "please connect me with a source"; Celani Code for guidance to the cosmic order.

The untreated globules of pure sucrose are from Narayana Publishers.
The embossing is done by * * Aquarius Technologies AG © Timeloop * Information: www.timeloopsolution.de *
Black Goo  is an abiotic oil from the upper crust, a large amount of  m-state contains -Gold and -iridium. Known reserves are located on the island of Thule to the Southern Falkland Islands and the Gulf of Mexico. In addition, there is a black shale, the  Black Goo  contains, which has been released by geological mapping at tectonic events in Lias Epsilon. These events seem to have led to breaks in the earth's crust that allowed leakage of oil

M-State Gold and -iridium act in nature as a field-attractors, and are responsible to combine life forms with their respective morphogenetic field. Sea water contains large amounts of m-state matter. Within the life forms, the atoms of m-state matter within the DNA are positioned. These mono-atomic elements draw as attractors Biophotons on, while the DNS as a coil acts that transforms the incomming field in an electromagnetic scalar. This led from the m-state matter, partly bidirectional Biophotonenaustausch the DNS defines the Skalarpotentialwirbel whose fractal and holographic character is responsible for the design in nature. Black Goo shows a previously unknown form of magnetism, with a much compared to ferromagnetism greater range, which is interactive in a spontaneous manner. This magnetism is most likely due to a bidirectional, located in extinction Biophoton exchange, as is typical for the life forms on the planet. Through this form of magnetism the Black Goo is able to spontaneously self-organize and to assume various forms. There are reports that the Black Goo moreover carries a sophisticated form of intelligence. The Black Goo in the earth's crust and the m-state matter in the biosphere appear to be linked by quantum entanglement and are in a kind of consciousness -Spiegelfunktion.

Suzzaannee144 made a post, here  http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/8018-matrix-moonsaturn-wave-x-blue-avians-ruiner/       and gave a link I followed.  The above is what I found.   

http://www.timeloopsolution.com/english/index_e.html 

suggest you read this FAQ page  http://www.timeloopsolution.com/english/faq_e.html 

ok then  now more questions 

Harald Kautz-Vella is a German physicist.  Hitler/Nazi's experiments  and now all of this info.  Bezerk told us that this organism is harmful to humans, yet this person is selling black goo for us to ingest??  oh oh. red alerts are going off for me all over the place.  We have also been told by Blue ET that this organism has concerned the Blue ETs.  We know also from the GOM, that organism was not a good thing, yet this is where the black goo they are selling comes from? there and Thule Island? or from FRACKING shale oil??  Is this what all the fracking is about?  They are deliberately harvesting the black goo in order to sell it to people?

hmmm also noticed that ferromagnetism is mentioned in the description.  Ok,  ferro/ferrous stands for iron.  A previously unknown form of magnetism.   Well is this where blood type gets into the equation?  RH negs have more copper.  RH pos have more iron, and now we have ferromagnetism?  Sorry guys, brain is doing flips.

12 people like this

My brain is doing flips too. Someone is selling this stuff?!

Archontenbesetzung translates as Archon occupation or possession.

Without being absolutely sure I think there's a pool of Black Goo in the harbour about two hundred yards from where I'm sitting.
A couple of months ago I was waiting for a friend when an elderly man spoke to me. He had The Look I've come to associate with TPTW.

"So do you reckon that's Chinese ship, cobber?"

What? Which one?"

"That one over there."

I looked and sure enough there was a large Chinese container vessel,and I've noticed over time there's usually one there, operating 24 hours a day.

I asked him if was Australian (I never heard "cobber" used there, always "mate")

"No, I'm a local", and wandered off.

I'm O neg and I'm sure I've been exposed here, but I'm still very much myself.

I cannot say the same for a lot of locals. Very spooky to watch.

Those links don't seem to work Breezy.

11 people like this

Thanks KMRIA will take care of it right now.  Fixed link

NATIONAL FOREST DYING, TREES SPLITTING & EMITTING BLACK GOO, NO ANIMALS, SECTIONS DEAD

This in Oregon, Mt. Hood National Forest.  Larch Mt. area.  We did not have an extremely cold winter in the PNW, last year.  Yes cold, but these trees are indigenous to this area.  When we get ice storms, the trees will blow out their tops, and it sounds like a rifle shot.  I have never seen one split and ooze black goo.

tx  Reddwolf 

7 people like this

The German site is in English. HERE

They're not trying to sell the Black Goo. The globuli are an homeopathic remedy AGAINST the effects of the Nazi WWII Black Goo. As they say and as you know: 'From Homeopathy we know the rule that a disease can be cured with the diluted information of the disease itself. Following this principle, we transferred the information field of the black goo onto globuli. The testing showed, that these globuli were able to dissolve the entanglement to the Nazi-Goo.

They got the 'information field' from Italy: Due to radionic testing the utilization of the Modena-type-oil was found to be useful when dealing with old age disease. Prior to the 17th century this oil was used as part of a medication defeating the black death. The source of this oil was claimed to be run dry, however 'timeloop' managed to get hold of small amounts to recover the informational pattern of this oil.

While searching for Black Goo of earth-origin the consortium came across stories about an oil dwell near Modena/Italy, that has been reported to have delivered an oil quality, that was utilized from the 14th to the 17th century by the Vatican to heal the black death. However, the dwell fell dry towards the end of the 17th century. The local vernacular says this has been a punishment for the greed the church was driven by, while selling the remedies to the rich only. Later on, more oil was recovered by deep-drilling, but the healing properties never again came even close to the oil of the early centuries.

Since 2014 the mud vulcanos associated to this oil dwells again show a slight film of oil on the surface. Therefore we decided to test if the oil once again would develop the former healing qualities.

8 people like this

Please see my latest posting in the coev thread.

<snip>

They're not trying to sell the Black Goo. The globuli are an homeopathic remedy AGAINST the effects of the Nazi WWII Black Goo. As they say and as you know: 'From Homeopathy we know the rule that a disease can be cured with the diluted information of the disease itself. Following this principle, we transferred the information field of the black goo onto globuli. The testing showed, that these globuli were able to dissolve the entanglement to the Nazi-Goo.

<snip>

DOT, thanks for that info. Great to know. (´∀`)/

1 person likes this

I took my info right from the site also, and gave a link. 

it IS called "Black Goo" and it IS for sale, as my post above clearly states, right from the "horse's mouth".  At the selling site,  this is stated   " Black Goo  is an abiotic oil from the upper crust, a large amount of  m-state contains -Gold and -iridium. Known reserves are located on the island of Thule to the Southern Falkland Islands and the Gulf of Mexico. In addition, there is a black shale, the  Black Goo  contains, which has been released by geological mapping at tectonic events in Lias Epsilon."  

It is also suggested that  "Application and dosage according radionic or kinesiology testing, usually 2-3 times 8 globules every 12 St. - pay attention to appropriate support of detoxification and Ausleitungsprozessen. 8 globules in the morning, 8 in the evening; or 8 in the morning, 8 at noon, 8 night"  <<<to me that means you ingest it.  AND  that it costs money.   post-5-0-96097300-1438661003_thumb.jpg

http://www.biopure.eu/sonstiges-und-neues/kautz-vella/

So it seems to me, an item named "Black Goo" IS being SOLD, for consumption, by humans.  No matter what form it's in, it costs money, and Kautz-Vella's  name is attached to it, which means he has a vested interest in making a profit from the sale of the item. Which just might make me reconsider lots of things, while also wondering how one takes an element that keeps changing properties "morphing, iow" isolate it and it's current properties in a "harmless" state, (something that is inherently unsafe and a threat to humankind), and make something ultimately safe for those very same humans to ingest? When all we've been told, or warned about, is the danger of possibly coming into contact with it, and most likely would not survive, were we to do so. Even get that same message from Blue ET, not just Bezerk OP.  We were told by Blue ET the harmful organism was at Thule, where the Blue ET's were trying to study and understand it, AND from Bezerk OP, that it was in the GOM, where it had been released at the Horizon disaster.  Yet the description above for the item "Black Goo" says those exact two places hold great reserves of it??   It probably becomes apparent that I, homeopathic or whatever state it's in, am NOT convinced, I would ever deliberately ingest anything called "Black Goo".

6 people like this

The concept is the same as vaccine, I think.(´・ω・`)

Breezy, you hit the nail by saying it morphs thus having 1 solution would not be reachable.

That's why I consider it as a vaccine.

More range should come out as the Black Goo develops, and more money would be made from the new range.

Peeps in the production line and KV would be receiving $s until the Black Goo would be eradicated.

But that doesn't mean KV is only focusing on money to be generated.

He maybe just sincerely warning peeps of it, and glad to see at least some vaccine work can be done so some of us will survive.

...Who knows.

But this picture is certainly nothing different from how big pharmas are operating.

What we want is the cure, not band aids, yeah?(。´・ω・)

And I can certainly imagine some peeps would call it a snake oil business.

Mmmmmm...more and more it goes back to X File story...LOL

4 people like this

New graphene display creates LEDs at an atomic level

February 3, 2015

By Joel Hruska

Graphene1-640x353.jpg

"Graphene has had a rough go of it of late. After years of breathless reporting on its potential as a long-term solution for logic circuits (computer processors and memory), interest as waned as fundamental research problems have refused to resolve. This doesn’t mean that graphene has no electronics applications, however, and a research team from the University of Manchester has published a report detailing how flexible 2D graphene arrays could be used in the next-generation of LED screens.

This new project differs from earlier demonstrations of graphene technology. In September, the Cambridge Graphene Centre demonstrated a display that incorporated a graphene electrode. The new LEDs built by the University of Manchester in this experiment were apparently engineered at an atomic level from multiple layers of crystal lattice as shown below.

GrapheneLCD.jpg

This type of structure implements multiple layers of materials horizontally, but because each lattice is only a few atoms thick, the final display is semi-transparent, extremely thin, and according to the research team, at least semi-flexible and durable. The near-term applications of this technology could be in optoelectronics. Electron movement is controlled via quantum wells (a quantum well is a layer of material that constricts the movements of electrons to particular dimensions to ensure energy arrives where it’s meant to go)"

snip

http://www.extremetech.com/computing/198773-new-graphene-display-creates-leds-at-an-atomic-level

Is there anything my favorite fabric is not capable of?

@ unity  as I watched the vids, there were things said that I didn't feel exactly at ease with, but that's ok too. Only KV knows where he's going with the whole thing.  As I'm just one more person w/questions, I have to keep plodding along and taking in all I can find. I was just pointing out facts is all, and hope Blue ET gets his video/movie out there soon, so we can have all the info he can share with us. Bezerk and then seeing Blue ET agree with that information, indicates something to me, and considering what Bryan's mother told him, well need I say more? No "black goo" lollies for me.

4 people like this

from post #41:

8 globules in the morning, 8 in the evening; or 8 in the morning, 8 at noon, 8 night...

Lots of 8s there.

6 people like this

Pretty soon the 'Full Rainbow Goo' will appear on the market...You want to bet? right now there's Black, white, green...needs only yellow, red and purple to get the full rainbow array. (just like many products or logos ie. G...gle for ex or QueenEliz's outfits.). Below KV's white.

2 people like this

deekin, good grab  another one of those things i noted, but did not note it,   absolutely   8 is very important !

2 people like this

Sage of Quay Radio - Harald Kautz-Vella & Cara St. Louis: DNA Technology, Alien AI and Black Goo

Sage of Quay Radio - Cara St.Louis & Harald Kautz-Vella - Part 2: Dangerous Imagination (Jan 2015)

3 people like this

8 is an Absolute Nothing

4 people like this

This is a rather interesting topic (in my opinion) since programmable matter was considered impossible, since you would need a way to link that matter to your brain. If this 'programmable matter' can link to your brain in some sort of way, would you think that this matter can be used as a weapon?

3 people like this