phillipbbg

Black Goo & Programmable matter

290 posts in this topic

Video part #2 - mark 12:47 - environment responding and adapting to humans: sounds like what BlueET experienced on Haven with the house he was in responding to his presence, mood, and thoughts.

6 people like this

Ok so this may have no connection whatsoever but I feel it's worth mentioning.

When my mom was on her deathbed last week, I was sitting beside her trying my best to comfort her while she was in great pain.

Now of course she was on very heavy pain meds, but they weren't working at this point so I was talking quietly with her to keep her mind off things as best I could.

She only had the strength to say a few words at a time, and often it was just fragments, then she would go unconscious for a while, then drift back in, need to say something, then drift back out.

After a period of silence she woke up and started saying "its in the muscles, it's in the muscles"

I leaned over to her and  said "what is in our muscle mom?"

She thought for a second then said "this stuff'

For some reason my mind immediately went to the black goo.

I said what stuff mom?  What is it?  Is it a chemical?  Is it virus?  What is it?

(She would get confused with a string of questions asked at once, so She didn't respond.)

I then said is it a black goo?

She said "YES!"  very strongly

I then got shivers down my spine.

I asked her where it came from?

She said "I don't know".  "Nobody knows"

I asked if it came from the Gulf of Mexico, she didn't respond.

I said "what does it do mom?"

She was silent.

I aksed her if it was bad thing.  She said "YES!" very strongly.

I then asked if it was a poison or something like that.  She said "I dont know"

I asked if it was an artificial intelligence and her eyes opened and she said "YES!" strongly again.

I asked her who was infected with the black goo?

She was quite for a moment then said "a lot, a lot, a lot a lot"

Then "so many people, so many"

She then went back to sleep for some time and I sat there and pondered this for a while.  I had never mentioned any of this stuff to my mom before, and she certainly wasn't up on the topics we discuss here for the most part, but she did have a very keen interest in space, and mysteries of the world etc.

Maybe mom's guides were giving her info to pass along to me.  Maybe it's nothing but nonsense that I'm trying to make mean something.  

Up until that point I didn't concern myself with the black goo at all.  Now I'm paying attention.  

22 people like this

in the one video he mentions at the end to check out a particular video, which i did, here it is, and what did i find, but black cubes

Eric Prydz VS CHVRCHES - Tether

It is obvious "they" have known about this "black goo" for a long, long time.  Decades even if we are to take the movies/videos/tv shows, etc into account.

nanoparticles/nanotechnology, smart dust, genetic engineering/gmos, quantum computing, intelligent organism, sentient beings, terra forming and I still believe graphite/graphene come into this along with our DNA/RNA.    

Graphene

In simple terms graphene is a thin layer of pure carbon it is a single, tightly packed layer of carbon atoms that are bonded together in a hexagonal honeycomb lattice. In more complex terms, it is an allotrope of carbon in the structure of a plane of sp2 bonded atoms with a molecule bond length of 0.142 nanometres. Layers of graphene stacked on top of each other form graphite, with an interplanar spacing of 0.335 nanometres.

It is the thinnest compound known to man at one atom thick, the lightest material known (with 1 square meter coming in at around 0.77 milligrams), the strongest compound discovered (between 100-300 times stronger than steel and with a tensile stiffness of 150,000,000 psi), the best conductor of heat at room temperature (at (4.84±0.44) × 10^3 to (5.30±0.48) × 10^3 W·m−1·K−1) and also the best conductor of electricity known (studies have shown electron mobility at values of more than 15,000 cm2·V−1·s−1). Other notable properties of graphene are its unique levels of light absorption at πα ≈ 2.3% of white light, and its potential suitability for use in spin transport.

Bearing this in mind, you might be surprised to know that carbon is the second most abundant mass within the human body and the fourth most abundant element in the universe (by mass), after hydrogen, helium and oxygen. This makes carbon the chemical basis for all known life on earth, so therefore graphene could well be an ecologically friendly, sustainable solution for an almost limitless number of applications. Since the discovery (or more accurately, the mechanical obtainment) of graphene, advancements within different scientific disciplines have exploded, with huge gains being made particularly in electronics and biotechnology already.

snip

http://www.graphenea.com/pages/graphene#.VbmN2flViko

The human body contains 18% carbon

http://chemistry.about.com/cs/howthingswork/f/blbodyelements.htm

Graphene

snip

Graphene has many extraordinary properties. It is about 200 times stronger than steel by weight,[3] conducts heat and electricity with great efficiency and is nearly transparent.[4] Researchers have identified the bipolar transistor effect, ballistic transport of charges and large quantum oscillations in the material.

snip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graphene

can't help but think of the 4 black goo quantum computers in the world

Graphene-based nano-antennas may enable cooperating smart dust swarms

http://www.gizmag.com/graphene-nano-antennas-smart-dust-swarm/30373/

http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/materials-science/graphene-technologies.html

Smartdust

"Smartdust[1] is a system of many tiny microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) such as sensors, robots, or other devices, that can detect, for example, light,temperaturevibrationmagnetism, or chemicals. They are usually operated on a computer network wirelessly and are distributed over some area to perform tasks, usually sensing through radio-frequency identification. Without an antenna of much greater size the range of tiny smart dust communication devices is measured in a few millimeters and they may be vulnerable to electromagnetic disablement and destruction by microwave exposure."

The concepts for Smart Dust emerged from a workshop at RAND in 1992 and a series of DARPA ISAT studies in the mid-1990s due to the potential military applications of the technology.

snip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smartdust

post-5-0-77263400-1438228489_thumb.jpeg

"These are made by Hitachi. They measure only.15X.15 mm each and have GPS capabilities! Sometimes called 'smartdust' as they can be sprayed on us and absorbed or taken in foods,drinks and even injected."

Speaking of living technology  David Adair  I believe this to be the correct video where he speaks about a space ship that responded to him when he touched it. I often wondered if this was the same type of technology that  Blue ET experienced while on Haven.

UFOs and AREA 51: David Adair At Area 51 - Advanced Symbiotic Technology

Phillip, phillip, phillip  you knew you'd get me going w/this info.  Just need to figure out where I'm going with it!  Connections!

your video above, gmo, genetically modified, changes the dna of plants, how about if we eat them? it changes our dna? our chromosones? Black gold.  gold was the most dangerous part of the organism,  the organism could change/mutate everything it came into contact with, iow genetically modify.  hmmm  Has someone figured out a way to create this organism,   (Creating new life on a computer...seems so).  and have us all ingest it without knowing?  Or say once we ingest it, it begins to modify our DNA once inside us?   

12 people like this

So Glad someone started this topic. Thanks Phillip

BEZERK five years later and people are finally catching up :emoticon-cute-002:  :bump:

8 people like this

A little note: the 'Beast' as this YouTuber calls 'it' is a woman. Giant and golden because she's of utmost importance to the Human Race (and here please notice she controls only men). A modern she messiah, futuristic because she's not fully manifested yet. Birth, eggs, vulva all have to do with engineered reproduction (we are that, an't we?). As usual it is dramatized and theatrical because most people, as busy as they are, wouldn't catch a message as anynymous, unoticed and natural as Nature's biological transformational metamorphosis always happening at snail speed over a long period of human time. They need a media that is speeding up the transformation to see it is happening. 

I'm pretty confident this is leading the Human Race to experience its culminating purpose of life, and speeding it up to happen in this lifetime - which is -and I apologize to keep repeating the same thing- enlightenment. The best way to understand this in a much deeper way it to sit and go into the sub-part of Human Archetype in the subconscious. It's there. It's all there already encoded and yes, voluntarily updated. 

(hummm ... That reminds me of 2 videos posted by Dante Lucian Grimaldi Di Savoy St. Etienne LaCroix di Santori on his YT channel. One about a conversation between 2 ETs that he had analyzed and 'translated' where they talk about the future of MEN (not women, but men) and the other of a coming 'Christ' who would be a Joan of Ark of some sort - May be IcanSeeAtoms or Psyche could post these 2 videos here as they are related to this theme). 

4 people like this

In the VEVO video: Eric Prydz VS CHVRCHES - Tether - the landscapes mirrored in the cube are Mars' at first - Also related to the tesseract (see the projections at the bottom of the page) - Below DALI's 1954 Corpus Hypercubus on the same theme (can be associated with Da Vinci's Vitruvian Man 1490 and Michelangelo Sistine Chapel's Creation of Adam 1511-12) all related to the tesseract, the Orion Nebula, the Giza Pyramids and the pineal gland.

1 person likes this

Something I discovered on the one video above, post # 6 in regards to graphene  pics below

post-5-0-93252200-1438269499_thumb.jpg

post-5-0-35732400-1438269582_thumb.jpg

From Wiki Graphene is an atomic-scale honeycomb lattice made of carbonatoms.

At first when watching the video, it showed the first pic above, when I went back to Wiki, the little balls did not seem to show on the pic of the mutating hexagonal fabric in the video.  Then later on in that same video, it showed another picture of the mutating material, in red, and I swear I CAN see the little balls in that picture.  I have had this feeling about graphene for a long time, and believe I referenced it one time on Blue's coev thread.  Here are the other two pics I saved.  From the video and from wiki. I am now just about certain the mutating fabric is graphene or definitely has something to do w/graphene.

First the shot off the video in red

post-5-0-80060700-1438271283_thumb.jpg

Then the shot off wiki again 

post-5-0-94414100-1438271400_thumb.jpg

Photo credit:  Alexander AI US

7 people like this

Oh! Excellent - right on Breezy! Nano graphene black goo - see this: largest producer in China - look at the image in the presentation of the product.  

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Nanotechnology-Products-Graphene-Conductive-Thermal-Insulation_2015604440.html

> products made HERE

> graphene nanoribbons (Morgellon + Cricket) - DNA template Yields Scalable Graphitic Nanoribbons

> morphing graphene plasma / morphing plasmon  HERE

4 people like this

I'll try and find time to watch the videos over the next few nights Dot, I'm short on spare time this next week or two

1 person likes this

The largest sources of inorganic carbon are limestonesdolomites and carbon dioxide, but significant quantities occur in organic deposits of coalpeatoil and methane clathrates

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon

I find it interesting that most of the rock along the gulf is limestone and dolomite  

Methane clathrates are known to be deposited in deep sea beds, with large deposits in the gulf and in the oceans.  Seems there was put forth a hypothesis that in the Bermuda Triangle that methane clathrates deposits, had melted and the resulting gas bubbled to the surface and was what caused ships to sink, and even planes flying over to go down.   There is at the current time, a 2500 sq mile area over N.Mexico that is covered by a cloud of methane gas.

Makes me wonder if methane was escaping in the gulf at the same time the organism was present and was used by the organism. Or is that how it became airborne? by piggy backing on the methane gas  (I seem to recall us discussing Methane)  

Then again, Phillip came into chat and mentioned what? Core exit!     CORE  EXIT??  uh huh  funny how we saw that on a daily basis and yet did not give the name itself, one thought!  Exit of what from the core, I wonder? The organism?

snip

On contact with the dispersant, oil that would otherwise float on the surface of the water is emulsified into tiny droplets and sinks or (in the unusual case of sub-surface application) remains suspended in the water. In theory this allows the oil to be more rapidly degraded by bacteria (bioremediation) and prevents it from accumulating on beaches and in marshes.   <<<<<emulsified???  

So then my question is, did the Core Exit break the oil/organism down into small nano particles that attached to the hydrogen oxygen particles and then evaporate into the atmosphere with the clouds, to where it was able to attach to the nano particles already up there from chemtrail spraying.  Then could it have become a  controlled swarm of atmospheric particles, which would follow instructions from whom or whatever?  HAARP or some form of AI.  Like the other organism?   A special  quantum computer or CERN even?  

Corexit was used in unprecedented quantities during the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico[8] and became the largest use of such chemicals in the United States.[9] In addition to spraying the dispersant onto the surface slick, it was used in an untested, off-label manner when BP injected it at the broken well-head, roughly 5,000 feet below the surface.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corexit

They injected it directly into the well head 5,000 feet BELOW the surface, I don't recall that?

13 people like this

Just started reading this- in the first video- at 19:53- Mulder says something about the black goo's composition being altered by exposure to radiation- fukushima?

video 2- at  9:42- he says, "blue-green algae"- I vaguely recall reading something about that mentioned somewhere having to do with terra-forming a couple years ago (like whole areas of the ocean being turned to blue-green algae) and I cannot remember what it was or where it was- but it rang a bell when he said it- I'll have to do some research when I get time.

And then at 10:50 he is talking about the lady pulling black goo from her feet in an ionic foot bath- made me think of the emergency room doctor finding what he called black goo inside my foot last fall and saying he had never seen anything like that before... I do not have any morgellons symptoms- 

at 19:50- those morgellons fibers look like what was in the chicken mcnuggets vid I posted- so

at 25:40- did not like watching him torture that grasshopper- but wondering if he had picked those fibers up with his hand if they would have started to enter his hand- looking for another host

tired- will watch more later...thanks Phillip

10 people like this

Good post Breezy on the Core Exit

3 people like this

Thank you Cheetah9.  Some of this info is mind boggling to me still, 5 years later, and the obvious has been right in our faces all the time. I must also thank Phillip, whose pronunciation of one word sent me off digging again.

6 people like this

There are more than one or two Goos...There's the ferrofluids (1) which behave like Meteorites black goo (2) but are different from Quantum Programmed Plasma (3) or Cold Fusion Wastes or matter (4). 

They all are Phi + Fibonacci Spiral based and organized in Reticulum or Rhizome structures (Reticuluml Theory /Metamorphosis Thread). 

On the video below, see at 12:20 how the ferrofluids are organized in graphenes (hexagons with dots at each angle).

http://timewheel.net/Image-25-Stunning-Photographs-Of-Sacred-Geometry-And-Fractals-In

2 people like this

@Hiraa: that's fiction. Not even good creative writing, trying but failing to come up with something new using old chewed gums, prophetising, trying to fit everything in one...May be he's working on the Theory of Everything [kidding of course]

This is his definition of his work as a writer: De-Occultist -- A work of fiction and part of a creative writing project. The author is not responsible for what readers choose to believe. This is not Disclosure or a source of Official Information.

I've never heard of the Cube (which is a Tesseract = 4D) containing a black goo. But another device (which I cannot talk about on Chani) containing Cold Fusion waste creating the same effects as the black goo (no intelligence but deadly).

1/ Originally I first heard of the Black Goo via BlueET's book/work, his interview, writing, and the presentation made by Griffin (I think a joined work between the two if I'm not mistaken) - It appeared on the Thule Islands, the 20-30 Marconi Engineers working on the base who either were killed 'by' the goo or killed themselves in extremely strange circumstances, the war that sprung (from that?) - As I understood through what was told by Zeena that 1st goo came to Earth via a/or several (not sure) meteorites. They got 'swallowed' by the earth and stayed dormant below the Earth crust for a very long time. The Blue Extraterrestrials tried (are still trying) to eradicate it. 

2/ Then the Black Goo appeared again in the Gulf of Mexico and the episode from that guy who was leaking info from his girlfriend at the US French Ambassy in Paris on the Nexus Forum. The black goo came to the surface after some fracking. All military vessels from many different countries gathered around the spot trying to get a sample. The goo behaved like a living intelligent organism. 

3/ now there's Harald Kauss Vella who says there are 2 goos - the 1st one and an AI (the AI is in fact a quantum computing programmable matter - the theme of this thread). 

4/ When the videos of HKV interview appeared on Chani BlueET had a fit! Because he knows the subject more than anyone else and no one is asking him to clarify the subject or interview him. He has been talking about it since the past 20 years...and had discussions with his BlueFriends - and everyone is now making a big fuss out of it without really knowing what they're talking about. 

BlueET said he is trying to make a TV video about that again with Griffin. So I guess we'll have to wait for this piece of work which should be of immense interest. 

And may be, if he sees what I wrote, he could kindly clear up the subject for us. 

Now the question/s are:

0/ what was that black goo from space? seeding, terraforming, exterminating, good for ETs or for Humans? 1/ is the 1st black goo related to some programmable matter that also looks black or 2/ are they one and the same thing? 3/ is the Quantum Computed Jade Helm program linked to the 1st BG? 4/ or the 2nd one? 5/ Or was the 2nd BG created by the 1st one? 

6/ there are companies (China) who produce graphene matter that looks like a BG that should be programmable - is that related to the 1st or the 2nd black goo?

7 people like this

The largest sources of inorganic carbon are limestonesdolomites and carbon dioxide, but significant quantities occur in organic deposits of coalpeatoil and methane clathrates

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon

I find it interesting that most of the rock along the gulf is limestone and dolomite  

Methane clathrates are known to be deposited in deep sea beds, with large deposits in the gulf and in the oceans.  Seems there was put forth a hypothesis that in the Bermuda Triangle that methane clathrates deposits, had melted and the resulting gas bubbled to the surface and was what caused ships to sink, and even planes flying over to go down.   There is at the current time, a 2500 sq mile area over N.Mexico that is covered by a cloud of methane gas.

Makes me wonder if methane was escaping in the gulf at the same time the organism was present and was used by the organism. Or is that how it became airborne? by piggy backing on the methane gas  (I seem to recall us discussing Methane)  

Then again, Phillip came into chat and mentioned what? Core exit!     CORE  EXIT??  uh huh  funny how we saw that on a daily basis and yet did not give the name itself, one thought!  Exit of what from the core, I wonder? The organism?

snip

On contact with the dispersant, oil that would otherwise float on the surface of the water is emulsified into tiny droplets and sinks or (in the unusual case of sub-surface application) remains suspended in the water. In theory this allows the oil to be more rapidly degraded by bacteria (bioremediation) and prevents it from accumulating on beaches and in marshes.   <<<<<emulsified???  

So then my question is, did the Core Exit break the oil/organism down into small nano particles that attached to the hydrogen oxygen particles and then evaporate into the atmosphere with the clouds, to where it was able to attach to the nano particles already up there from chemtrail spraying.  Then could it have become a  controlled swarm of atmospheric particles, which would follow instructions from whom or whatever?  HAARP or some form of AI.  Like the other organism?   A special  quantum computer or CERN even?  

Corexit was used in unprecedented quantities during the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico[8] and became the largest use of such chemicals in the United States.[9] In addition to spraying the dispersant onto the surface slick, it was used in an untested, off-label manner when BP injected it at the broken well-head, roughly 5,000 feet below the surface.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corexit

They injected it directly into the well head 5,000 feet BELOW the surface, I don't recall that?

I am beginning to see something here ...inside the earth are these minerals who carry the same building blocks as the black goo ( foreign element) but this goo has been programmed to be aggressive and destructive...but wait! The same type of element exists naturally inside the earth and what I am getting here is the at the foreign goo is trying to take over the natural goo...some say dark matter versus dark mother, what have you but essentially THAT is what can combat the foreign goo. It , She needs to be empowered- large scale empowered...It CAN be done...

And yes, they did deliberately spray that gunk into the core...as well as they could...on a world wide basis so dammit if we do not do something now- we had better start looking for a better place to live...Terra Garden people....

4 people like this

Big deep subject this. No one understands it completely and I include myself in there. But I understand it better than most that claim to be experts on the subject. I will try to explain in the Coevolution thread because actually that is where this belongs. Or the Bezerk thread as these are the core threads that started the subject over the entire internet. (with a little help from that once god like forum that has now gone to hell >:D )  

And thanks Dot for trying to set the thread in the right direction :-*

8 people like this

You're very welcome. That's my job isn't it...aiming the spear to the right direction?  :)