Rose

Admiral Byrd & the Mysterious Antarctic Expeditions

86 posts in this topic

Thinking about the Lego movie which I thought it was a thinly veiled metaphor for modern life but in a flat earth context it's doubly so! ;D  

1 person likes this

Interesting mix of footage. Showing the convex / flat / concave horizon line from separation stages and then what look a lot like Archons!

3 people like this

Published on Feb 23, 2013

Who would have thought traveling to outer space could be such a profound experience?

4 people like this

If you can't answer this question you might want to look into the Flat Earth evidence ...

If outer space is a vacuum what prevents it from seeping into the earth's atmosphere ?

And vice versa...

1 person likes this

It is likely that famous truthers like Jay Weidner , Jeff Rense and Steve Quayle etc,, have discovered

in the past 5 months that the earth is flat & covered by a dome . But it is not time for them to admit it...

The herd mentality has not reached a point where they can accept it....

IMO about 50% of people who speed an hour watching the flat earth videos by Mark Sargent become believers ...

But many people can't go there......This is only my opinion...i

The Steven D Kelley Show 8 09 2015 The Earth is Not Flat

Published on Aug 10, 2015

Amazing that I have to address this issue but in case you have not heard, there are some people who believe the Earth is not a globe; but rather is flat with some sort of dome over us that contains the stars and such above our heads. They also believe that there is no such thing as satellites, and NASA never sent anything into space. I intend to spend two hours showing that the Earth is indeed a globe. I dare the #‎flatearthtard to listen and try to call in to share their ignorance with the listeners.

4 people like this

Here is an excellent 16 minute video that goes over 25 ideas regarding the Flat Earth Truth..

One of the best short videos I have watched.....BTW   at about 9 minutes in he talks about the academic professors who think

the sun revolves around the earth....geocentrism

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=11&v=4WPBDte2AfY

1 person likes this

How do you explain that when you leap out of a plane at 12,000ft you can see the curvature of the planet?

Is this a mental illusion?

4 people like this

How do you explain that when you leap out of a plane at 12,000ft you can see the curvature of the planet?

Is this a mental illusion?

Evidently it is a mental illusion.....

The earth SHOULD curve  384 feet over a distance of 24 miles....BUT IT DOESN'T .....

Here is one of several videos proving there is no curve ...the earth is flat..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YsDtKsvAoI

By the way,,,the denial rate is huge for the flat earth idea..People refuse to leave their comfort zone...

1 person likes this

Rose, what would you do if one day someone comes out and says you have all be duped by a social information dissemination experiment into this Flat Earth idea to see how many people will believe anything they are told? Would you get angry or would you laugh it off all the while saying 'got me' like I do every Aprils Fools Day.

7 people like this

Rose, what would you do if one day someone comes out and says you have all be duped by a social information dissemination experiment into this Flat Earth idea to see how many people will believe anything they are told? Would you get angry or would you laugh it off all the while saying 'got me' like I do every Aprils Fools Day.

@ Jessica .......It isn't a matter of believing what you have been told ....

It comes down to the percentage of people who have broken through their decades long programming & conditioning .

The majority of the people have lost the ability to look at an idea objectively . They cannot look at the flat earth idea

logically . ...I have been asking my friends this question ...

IF OUTER SPACE IS A VACUUM WHAT IS KEEPING IT FROM SEEPING INTO THE EARTH'S ATMOSPHERE ?

My friends cannot answer that question YET only about one in ten are curious enough to start looking at the evidence

that the moon landings were hoaxed . Or the strong evidence that the sun and moon are not the vast distances away

from earth that scientists have put into the text books.  OR any of the other proofs that the earth is flat

Common sense should tell one that there is nothing keeping the vacuum of outer space from entering earth's atmosphere

BUT MOST PEOPLE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN EVEN THINKING ABOUT IT ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7h7OA9fEGs

@ Jessica .......It isn't a matter of believing what you have been told ....

For everyone, I think it is a matter of believing what they are told Rose. People are trained, conditioned and taught right from birth and childhood and hold these 'truths' dear to them because they have been taught to believe whatever it is and don't know anything different.

Humans by nature should think and 'feel' their way through life to determine their own truth. Many who have been indoctrinated in religion break away once they get old enough to think for themselves. Thoughts and beliefs change all the time throughout life depending on the lessons we encounter.

It is so easy to spin a theory and have humans believe it Rose. Scientists have been doing it forever. They come up with a theory which catches on and then years, maybe decades later they come up with something else to prove their previous theory wrong.

The internet has given mankind an opportunity to investigate and learn things they simply could not have done 100 years ago when communication was just not there but disinformation is the biggest and crappiest thing the internet ever gave mankind - it is the one thing that I have often struggled to forge my way through the last 5 years on the net and still do.

I know that convincing people that your beliefs in the Flat Earth theory is difficult and no-one wants to participate - I know because 40 years ago I was trying to tell people about our soul energy and clairvoyant gifts which were available to everyone - and that didn't go over so well for me either. Even my mother thought what I could see and do may come from the Devil for God's sake.

It's Ok to keep your belief in this theory, that is obviously what you need to do at this time, but please don't get frustrated when no-one else follows in your footsteps.

If I am wrong and one day it comes out that the Earth is Flat then I can laugh and go 'you got me'.

9 people like this

Hi Rose!  The first thing that comes to mind when reading threads like this is “What does this do to change my life?” For one thing it may change my perception of the way I view the world for sure. But here is something to ponder. All of us here feel that we have been told un-truths or even flat out lies by government, religion and other institutions. That being the case I then ask myself. What does this new perception do to my everyday living and how I live my life? Obviously it can have an effect on us and can add another pixel to the big picture. But do not ever let someone else’s accepting of or rejection of things bother you. I look  at it like this, we all learn and bring things into our personal lives when it is needed in our own personal life. When we accept or reject things it is for our own personal journey and it bends our thoughts in the direction we are supposed to go. So, if that is the case then when others accept or reject new ideas or perceptions it is ok. I have seen so many things that could alter my perception. Some I accept and others I don’t but it is for my own personal guidance and no one else’s. We are all here to do what we’re all here to do and each life path is different from any other. The point being that argument over such things is moot. It just doesn’t matter. I have only recently learned this lesson in a similar situation and came to this realization. Hope you can too….!

Beard
10 people like this

I think the flat earth theory is just that.  A theory.  And I don't agree that what you cite as 'evidence' proves the Earth is flat either.

I think it is far more important to realise that the biblical narrative of Jesus Christ is a total pile of fabricated crap, than it is to believe the Earth is flat, and not a spheroid.

9 people like this

I think the flat earth theory is just that.  A theory.  And I don't agree that what you cite as 'evidence' proves the Earth is flat either.

I think it is far more important to realise that the biblical narrative of Jesus Christ is a total pile of fabricated crap, than it is to believe the Earth is flat, and not a spheroid.

I find it most fascinating when you deal with it from how we perceive the world. 

I woudl be a super-visualiser going by this current Aphantasim craze. I never thought about it this way but I visulaise instantly like anyone esle who is an artist, architect, engineers etc etc. you just do it that's it' It's how you think but it's not thinking in the rational sense. A whole object, person or world may simply be in your mind. It's just like that, you don't question it if it produces you results and you build and create in this world. You get on with it. You try manifest it as best you can in the material world for those who are less visually intuitive and driven. Though the population has a good spread of it and variance of levels. I would said it's expression is growing with the internet as it's opening peoples inate abilities that have been put into "sleep mode" if you will.

So when I began to consider the parameters I realised that what I was perceiving is not accurate in an instance. I simply had not focused on it because as a kid you are told very quickly the way things are. It seems to make sense, until s some point it doesn't.

There is something going on that is neither falt earth or round earth. That's where it get's interesting for me. It speaks of the power of the mind and the power of suggestion and the very nature of reality. 

Remember we are told our brian correct the upside down effect of our eye's lense. If it can do this and all the other things, what else is it doin that we re maybe not detecting becaseu we've been given an overidding thought or set of instructions. 

it's also great fun to go through hundreds and thousands of years of human though in a few hours form the comfort of your home and be in the mind of these early 3D explorers dont' ya think?

So to the issue, the issue of the straight horizon even at earth level and the reflection of the sun or moon behaving gas if on a flat surface, is mind blowing from a perception level. 

The horizon is flat as you perceive it. 

The sun/moon refleciton is in perspective as expected with a flat plane, as you perceive it.

Even this is enough to play around with and get lost in.... 

9 people like this

nature does not build in straight lines

NEVER

unless we are living in a Truman show,

this planet is was and will be a sphere

10 people like this

NEVER

Or a dodecahedron. : -)

6 people like this

post-1508-0-53179200-1441049779.jpg

"The Earth is flat. Those who claim that it is spherical are atheists and should be punished" Sheikh Abdul Aziz bin Abdullah bin Baz, The highest religious authority of Saudi Arabia, 1993

7 people like this

NEVER

@T......We ARE living in a Truman Show..........Do you know why the sun and moon are larger on the horizon

than when they are over head ?

Over 23 thousand different youtube videos have been put on the web in the last 6 months.....

People are waking up to the big 500 year old LIE.....

NEVER

Or a dodecahedron. : -)

Nice one Kandy, these two comments have done my head in the last few hours and have been searching for answers.

This evening I am to have a meeting with a committee to try and persuade them to incorporate large scale geometric glyphs into a new large scale public facility,  the most prominent being, "The Golden Section", and how it shapes and provides proportion to all living organisms in the natural world, and hence, no straight lines.

I could throw a heap of philosophical approaches to the question "are there straight lines in nature", but from what I've discovered is that only inorganic crystals in nature have an atomic structure that allows parallel or straight lines to grow, all organic life produces randomly mutated fractals that do not form straight lines due to external forces. A tree could possibly grow truly straight if there were no other outside influences, ie; wind, other plants competing, insects etc.

Two questions Rose.

If the planets were flat discs, there would be regular times when theses planets would totally disappear from view when viewing a planet from the same elliptical plane you are on, would they not?

Also, how do you explain the distance, "The Path of Totality" ("POT", approx 144,000 mtrs wide), travels around the world during an eclipse if travelling across a flat disc? 

11 people like this