Bollywasher

The Matrix Program is Crashing

75 posts in this topic

Okay Phil, I watched/listened to about 5 hours of the above videos (including much of the 3rd one) today.  Whew!  I think the etymology, though interesting, was stretched a bit, quite a bit in some instances.  And does any of it work in Asian languages, for example?  Or indigenous stories written down or spoken?  All in all it felt heavy and fear-backed.   I'm drawn more and more to Bashar (and Seth) and his message of changing your thoughts and beliefs to create the reality you desire.  And at the end of it, if that white light beckons, I'm thinking it might be more my higher self (that bigger me) that decides to go or not because I might just need to be back for more learning.

1 person likes this

Okay Phil, I watched/listened to about 5 hours of the above videos (including much of the 3rd one) today.  Whew!  I think the etymology, though interesting, was stretched a bit, quite a bit in some instances.  And does any of it work in Asian languages, for example?  Or indigenous stories written down or spoken?  All in all it felt heavy and fear-backed.   I'm drawn more and more to Bashar (and Seth) and his message of changing your thoughts and beliefs to create the reality you desire.  And at the end of it, if that white light beckons, I'm thinking it might be more my higher self (that bigger me) that decides to go or not because I might just need to be back for more learning.

fully agree with you and yes the phonics of asian languages do work on some levels, i found it interesting that he referenced the vietnamese language which is a close relation of the Kmere language of the ankor ilk, which is also linked directly with the Thai offshoot, As for the light i actually think this is planting suggestion and used by many without their realisation of what they are doing. Tell people what will happen then tell them its happening then they make it happen especially if you say the more you avoid the light the more you will want to choose it.... its trickery pure and simple.

Something I did find interesting is the reference to the power of the spine which sends data to the mind from the matrix con, if that is true it explains why the Tibetans are so cagey about activating the kundalini, it may well interupt the data stream. Interesting thoughts arise on that one

1 person likes this

oh and dekin thank you for actually doing the hard work and going through the info properly, you are a rare gem in a stream of dull pebbles and silt.

2 people like this

Your so right phillipbbg

I'm still a bit of a dull pebble but i,m now climbing out of the silt lol

1 person likes this

it is easy to run with the flow , we are all having our lives simplified and attention span shortened by technology, i don't even bother to remember phone numbers etc because i can get it from my phone, i see something i want to think about later so i take a pic of it for later, my ability to be cognative is being eroded by Me because i fall into the hole just like everyone else. So i try to force myself to not be emotive until i have found at least 3 other sources of the information, or check the references etc. I have to admit its getting harder every day and for me i am real_ising i have to look at physical published books for real confirmation. Something we are all being forced away from by vision media

Its ok bolly we all get swept along now and then, just keep kicking and disagreeing and the river will force you to the surface every now and then away from the muddy crap on the bottom.  lol

4 people like this

am not at all dogmatic

but as the a another matrix is crashing another one being build up

obviously the information is everywhere

found this in endalldisease.com

is about rfid chip that closes connection to the real self 

and connects to a how should i write 

politically correctness insanity as the new norm in society ?

https://youtu.be/P6Sqr6mnaGQ 

1 person likes this

am not at all dogmatic

but as the a another matrix is crashing another one being build up

obviously the information is everywhere

found this in endalldisease.com

is about rfid chip that closes connection to the real self 

and connects to a how should i write 

politically correctness insanity as the new norm in society ?

https://youtu.be/P6Sqr6mnaGQ 

link didn't connect P

link didn't connect P

I think this is the one P is referring to ........

1 person likes this

thx phillipbbg 

for the linky

1 person likes this

It seems the quantum cubit AI has decided to remove it Blue... 

1 person likes this

Might just be in Oz.  Anyone else able to view it?

Might just be in Oz.  Anyone else able to view it?

still works for me!

Yep only in Oz it seems the Hybrids living under our skin may have been offended 

Here is the version we are able to see it seems

1 person likes this

Yep the foe-par comes at 1 min 11sec into the report but because the ABC report has been chopped and edited that does not mean much to any one in Oz

1 person likes this

Yep the foe-par comes at 1 min 11sec into the report but because the ABC report has been chopped and edited that does not mean much to any one in Oz

What was the foe-par out of interest Blue?

What was the foe-par out of interest Blue?

Tennessee shooting... Oops! Newsreader says "Actors" instead of Gunmen!

"No reason to believe any other Actors...any other gunmen!"

5 people like this

The Crashing Matrix and Last Ditch Trans-Everything Agenda

Another interesting article by Zen Gardner

The out-dated matrix programming by the engineers of deceit can’t keep up. The vibrational changes are exceeding their capabilities. 

The imitators of creation can’t maintain a current operating system any longer in the face of this massive Universal shift we’re undergoing.

And it’s driving them nuts.

Just look at the desperation we’re witnessing. Crude military and police state manoeuvres are only one aspect, of course working in concert with dastardly economic manipulations

and an outlandish propaganda barrage.

The biggest clue is seeing the previously incremental and now hyperbolic use of technocratic programs from mass surveillance and data gathering to the advent of cyber warfare

and artificial intelligence, while crazed maniacs at CERN try to crack into other dimensions.

The magnitude and desperation of their insane agenda has become completely transparent to just about anyone.

This last techno-based stage is a draconian move to try to delete our innate humanity before our awakening reaches critical mass. They’ve openly admitted this

Hence their attempt to transmute everything from genes and humans to automated monsters and geoengineering.

Agreed, when it comes to realizing what’s happening there are the entranced apathetic who swallow anything, but we’re witnessing what’s bound to lead to a total meltdown

of their dark designs before our very eyes.

If you can’t see it, look again.

The Proof is in the Dot Connected Pudding

First of all you’re in the wrong mind-set if you’re looking only for data or left brained evidence that they are in their death throes, although it’s out there for those who can see.

When we come to understand the vibrational workings of our holographic reality everything takes on new dimensions and opens us up to understanding these more esoteric notions.

Those with awakened hearts can feel this. I say hearts because much of what we need to grasp or at least track is intuitive and somewhat metaphysical.

Taking all of the information and dot connecting and personal spiritual experience together paints very clear pictures, we just need to trust what we’re seeing and learning.

When we explore these realities we’re sensing, we start to notice how they’re manifesting.

Forbidding free speech, shooting civilians with no cause, obviously propagandized news, wars with no possible end, deliberate poisoning, starvation and

dumbing down of populations are all completely transparent.

Add these next levels of technetronic and genetic morphing’s and the picture is as plain as day.

They’re as obvious as the desperate, flailing, and dying aberrant parasitical species that they are.

It’s kind of a conscious or spiritual symbiosis we’re experiencing as our awakening dissolves their machinations. They all work together. But ignoring the spiritual

and metaphysical as “evidence” in conjunction with such obvious manifestations is why this world has devolved into its current state.

Previous enlightened civilizations and earth connected tribes took this type of understanding to heart. Our current imposed paradigm does nothing of the sort.

Of course, because it only exposes their perfidy.

They Can’t Control the Shift

Their programs can’t keep up with the changes the cosmos is bringing to our planet and race. The perfect metaphor. While they’ve literally gotten away

with murder for millennia and are working furiously to enforce their “programs” at so many levels, the time’s up.

We have news for you boys, you’ve been superseded, or should I say “super seeded”. The new upgraded paradigm is taking over one awakened light infused

body at a time. It’s just a matter of time before your whole wicked system crashes.

The shift is moving through their lower level grip and on into massive human empowerment and transcending beyond the net they’ve laid for humanity.

It’s got to be frustrating the hell out of these creeps. Imagine, the very thing you’re trying to encase in every way possible keeps morphing before your eyes

and slipping through the grate.

They can throw up matrix program after program but their perceived petri dish subjects just keep finding ways to survive and grow beyond their control or

even imagination. What irony the Universe has.

But again, this reality is in the eye of the beholder. Perhaps it’s those who grasp this that transcend. Something to think about.

Hence the Trans humanist Agenda – Things They Think They Can Control

Humanity is getting out of hand, in their eyes. All the while we’re being empowered not only by our own awakening and resultant commitment to truth,

but also by a fundamental vibrational shift we’re undergoing. No saviour, no galactic battle stars.

It’s us, and an organic consciousness evolution at the deepest level with a living, expanding and all enveloping Universe.

We’re awakening with Creation Itself.

Anyone who’s woken up to almost any degree understands everything is interconnected. Even “modern” physics is arriving at this reality,

all while mainstream thinking ignores the profound ramifications of such a liberating concept.

That we’re all interconnected not just as a race, but with the earth and the cosmos in such a fundamental way is a game changer. While this

has been known for eons and is now finally being identified, our current control model cannot even begin to acknowledge this fact.

To these oligarchs and self-appointed maniacal masterminds, no matter what powers they’re summoning, that truth is something apparently

well beyond their debased comprehension.

It’s out of their league.

Sure, they have their satanic rituals and tap into other dimensional powers and entities, but it’s child’s play compared to the True picture of

our all Powerful Creative Universe.

That they live in rebellion against this Force is a known reality for millennia, and even alluded to by spiritual traditions and native shamanic

teachings alike for ages. Bringing this understanding “down to earth” is another story.

This is why genetic engineering and the Trans humanism agenda are so important to them. This attempt to fundamentally change human

nature and the merging of man with machine has been in the works for a long time.

Clipping the link with our humanity by short circuiting the human creation is an obvious next step for these would-be controllers.

Agreed, they’ve made it a fad and carefully groomed acceptance of such a trend, but it’s going to fritz and die in the junkyard of temporal

existence. It can’t stand, never mind last, in such a creative force field.

Time will bear this out, as has happened to previous off-course civilizations.

The Time the Warrior Arrives

it’s up to us. We have everything going for us but our will and actions need to be aligned with this transition. We can ignore it or respond.

The sanctity of our free will cannot be violated.

Either we fully awaken and get paddling and ride the wave or it crashes on us and perhaps dissipates on the shores of time for lack of recognition or response.

And the whole cycle may need to be repeated. Not a nice destiny.

I don’t know.

I know I’m not coming back. I’m pretty sure I’m done with this insanity while doing my damnedest to change things this time around. If enough of us did it won’t

get repeated, but time will tell.

Not many seem to be willing to respond, even though their lives and their children and grandchildren’s lives are at stake as well as the future of humanity.

Talk about self-imposed defeat and debilitation.

But people are waking up.

Either way, the matrix will collapse over time. We have an opportunity to make it this round. Let’s take it. The true civilization of love, peace, harmony

and abundance awaits manifesting.

Is it time? I think so. It is for me. How about you?

http://tinyurl.com/nvr8dk7

8 people like this

Learn the Anti-Thought-Form Hack Technique to Escape from the Matrix

Some interesting thoughts from Arno Pienaar

Learn the "Anti Thought-Form Hack Technique" and free the mind once and for all. How aware are you of these beings each stealing the limelight from awareness?

We all desires stillness and control within our minds, and prefer our inner domains to be free from disruptive thoughts that cause us to react.

Reacting in this context means thinking more thoughts resulting from one that was primarily implanted by the Luciferian Archons that know you better than you know yourself! (The ego)

These entities live by thought alone and use it to manipulate this reality by implanting thoughts into all of humanity by suggestion.

We direly need to be free from all thought-forms. A thought-form is a thought that has been energized to the point of gaining its own life and dominion within the psyche of the captive’s mind. It literally is a created entity that lives within a person that wants its own way.

A thought-form can be compared to a stuck tape — its patterns and reasoning are repetitious and serve to keep you in frozen malfunction, or an unconscious existence.

You become like a computer trying to function with a virus; everything is a struggle and your frequency is slower than it should be.

Thought-forms become ingrained into your mind and rule your life while you are unconscious.

Many of us have become slaves to the consequences of being a victim to the Luciferian egregore group of thinking entities, that gain more access to our minds through matrix-based information constructs, such as words, numbers, shapes, colours and sounds.

The sad fact is that the more thought-based illusory knowledge and information you have uploaded, that has arisen out of this 3-dimensional experience, the easier it is for you to become a victim from the very data that you have absorbed.

Once you start considering this holographic realm to be real and science or religion guiding beacons to the truth, then you become imprisoned into the Matrix.

The longer you live by the thought-based laws, the harder it becomes to regain your conscious mind from within the holographic reality.

Remember that words originate from thoughts, and that thoughts create light. Thoughts are a frequency because they have an energetic vibration; vibration is energy and energy glows as light.

Although this light cannot be perceived with our limited sight, it is real and it is what creates this light-based reality that conjures matter.

We learn the alphabet and the number system in school so that we may curse ourselves and render ourselves spellbound by all those letters and numbers that quantify our eternal, omnipresent nature.

We all have thought-forms uploaded into our consciousness, otherwise we could not manifest in this reality. At the very least, you believe you are real. That thought will, by all means, keep you around on the face of the Earth.

Gravity is a thought-form, energy is a thought-form, and even time is a thought-form.

None of these written thought-based laws are real, but they are made very real by us, by the beliefs we absorb from the mainframe thinking construct that permeates its frequencies through our minds, which are programmed to receive from this false light, which is the great deceiver.

Everything of the light is broadcasted from all knowledge-based institutions that insist reality is only what we are able to perceive with the five (very limited!) senses.

The senses are open to though-form suggestions

All the senses are, are receivers that are tuned to tune into the third dimensional matrix experience. They only serve to experience the illusion. The belief that they, alone, experience reality creates the limited world of a physical third dimensional existence.

Once you believe that all the input you receive through them is real, then you subconsciously give yourself away to this light-show going on around you.

Believing this is all there is to it, you use this light-show every time you have a chance for addictive pleasure that your senses find gratifying (not you!), and if you are anyhow religious, you then feel guilty, for most of the pleasures are considered to be sins. And guilt manifests a whole lot of remorse, regrets and fear.

If a human being experiences fear in any form, then it is like a bleeding seal in shark infested waters. Fear opens you wide open to the destructive thoughts that lead to all sorts of devastating effects.

Those that experience the most fear, exhibit the highest degree of dysfunction in their realities. The further you sink into fear manifesting from guilt, the deeper you sink into the vortex of negative imagery and destructive thought patterns, which you cannot yield in any way.

You may term this “demonic possession” if you like. Possession is much more common than most people believe. Most people are indeed possessed today by all sorts of thought-entities living inside them. Understand that thought gave birth to your demonic opponents.

"I think, therefore I am" — René Descartes

Descartes was half right, but, it is not you and never was you that thinks, although if you understand that the word “I” actually insinuates EYE, the all seeing eye, representing God/Thoth (i.e. Thought), which conjures up reality, then Descartes was right on cue!

The deeper the consciousness resides in duality, the more thoughts may be implanted to freak out about and react to, triggering you into bouts of unconscious feeding to the illusion, that is mostly conjured by negative streaming.

That’s why religions are all fear and duality based. What a clever plan by the secret societies, such as the Freemasons, to erect a platform and a foundation for the reality construct of this world!

It is very important to remove yourself out of duality so that you may not feed two different sides of the same illusion with thoughts. Once duality is un-programmed, you have much more space available to you, where before you had conflicting thoughts between good and bad.

Life and death is also duality based.

The two conjured notions are only made real by the existence of each other, and if you remove one, then the whole paradigm seizes to be.

The unnecessary fear of the bad one (i.e. death) would have never originated. The ancients were never afraid of death; they knew that dying here meant “waking up” somewhere else.

What if there was only life? What if there was only death?

It’s all thought-based deceit, mean to confuse us. The real you is eternal and now you are only in a third-dimensional illusion that has thought itself into something, which you believe to be real. It is time to come out of the box and play!

For rest of article go to link.

http://tinyurl.com/nwj5bk3

5 people like this

interesting choice of words "draconian move"

3 people like this

What’s interesting, sad, and uplifting about this morning for me is, on the way to work I hear from my only child, who’s 39, who suffers from bipolar disorder and just recently became employed after a few months off.  Thank goodness for that. 

He calls my cell while I’m driving to work and is crying, sobbing hysterically, and I can’t understand a word he’s saying.  I try to get him to breathe deeply so he can talk. He starts rambling about signs, and the number 7, and people who have crossed over like Kenny Rogers, members of bands, people unknown to me. 

He has this extraordinary ability to connect …dots… in any number of ways.  Certain things catch his eye or come into his awareness and he can link it up to anything, freaky quickly.  In a sevant’ish kind of way.

I keep waiting for the ball to drop, that he’s lost his job, or worse, that he’s been in an accident.  He drives an 18 wheeler for a local company.  I ask him to get to the point, that I don’t understand what he’s rambling about, and he gets upset with me that I’m not listening.  Starts yelling at me, I’m in tears thinking the worst.  Keeps yelling at me saying over and over “YOU’RE – NOT - LISTENING - TO – ME!”

He becomes calm.  I say nothing.  He starts to explain to me and how this is “GOOD.”  These are happy tears.  He’s seeing signs all over the place and he’s feeling CONNECTED.  People have come into his life very recently and they’re wonderful, and they fit the signs.  (He’s very withdrawn and untrusting of people he doesn’t know.)  Quick casual encounters leave him with a feeling of love and inner joy.  It dawns on me.  Relief gushes through me and I begin tearing up all over again.  I get it.  I understand.  Although I don’t comprehend all the “signs” and meanings he’s trying to explain to me and their connectedness – he does.  Through tears of happiness instead of fear, we talk a little longer, he expounds on his feelings.  He feels glorious, uplifted, emotionally high. 

I tell him this is happening to people - everywhere.  Ordinary people are “waking up” and it’s occurring worldwide. 

We’re then able to have a lovely conversation about this phenomenon.  How my husband and I talk about this and I read about it all the time.  He doesn’t understand but he obviously feels blessed.  For him, it’s definitely a spiritual thing.  I suggest he keep a journal and write down his feelings, the things that he sees connected, and his journey.  I hope he does.

Then I come into work and see the loss of Acolyte.  Tears just flow uncontrollably.

Any thoughts?

11 people like this

Yes, I think the Matrix program is crashing and it can be damn painful at times. I know that I continually feel a separation from mankind and the withdrawing or pulling back is getting worse all the time as the waves of energy continue to come in and have to be dealt with by each and every indivual.

SNIP

Honestly look back over what all has happened to you, your life and consciousness just since December 2015. Like me, you’ll realize that you have changed considerably since then, not that we’re anywhere done with this yet however. Nonetheless, look at how you’ve changed in that short period and how it has made you feel. Like me, have you felt increasingly alone and isolated from the world and humanity? Have you felt more empowered despite feeling depressed at times? Despite feeling utterly disgusted with many humans lately and knowing with Higher Awareness the many reasons why? Do you feel yourself increasingly becoming more ‘Sovereign’ with each Stair-step you traverse in 2016? Do you understand that (and this one took me some time to figure out) the feelings of growing isolation and being alone is actually you/me/we becoming increasingly Sovereign within ourselves individually?

SOURCE AND MORE http://www.transients.info/2016/06/mid-2016-energy-consciousness-overview.html#more

9 people like this

Foop I just read your note for the first time today, I will respond when able.

2 people like this

Interesting thoughts - Kenny Rogers is still alive, though... Mandela affect, Foop?

4 people like this