Onyx

Interesting Documentaries For a Rainy Day

290 posts in this topic

Thanks to breezy for the link of latest Dr. Steven Greer talk.

Here are images of the documents he was showing in the vid (http://chani.invisionzone.com/topic/7476-interesting-documentaries-for-a-rainy-day/?p=98200) for CHANI archive:

<Holy crapΣ(°△°|||)︴....I'm going to delete the reference here. Got caught on the "radar" of a sort and got a warning. So rather than complicating the situation, I suggest you to go and watch the vid yourself, while it's up there. 

I think it happened because of the document I was trying to upload here was actually Not-declassified, according to Dr Greer...it still is a Top Secret material.>

3 people like this

Haven't watched this yet..

(See Parts 2-4 at:

)

NASA Hacker Claims USA Has “War Ships In Space” VIDEO

Posted By: Lymerick

Date: Sunday, 13-Dec-2015 05:45:03

Gary McKinnon is a British lifelong UFO fanatic and computer expert, whose 2002 arrest for hacking into the US Navy and NASA systems was labeled the ‘biggest military computer hack of all time.’

McKinnon claimed the security was so lax, he didn’t expect to get caught. He used a program called Landsearch to scan documents and files to look for UFO cover-ups, and he did so undetected for two years before the game was up. McKinnon then faced a ten-year legal battle in the UK, only narrowly avoiding extradition to the USA.

He has spoken before about exactly what he discovered during that time, but never in as much depth as in this interview with RichPlanet TV.

McKinnon claims:

SNIP

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=35017

2 people like this

Sent by Eisenhower to Meet an ALIEN - Amazing Confession of Ex Military

Laura Magdalene Eisenhower: ET invasion has already occurred and governments do not want us to know

3 people like this

Something about Greer just sceams controlled opposition.

Still fascinating, though.

Thanks.

7 people like this

LOL LoneStarr, every time I  see him, to me, he looks a full on reptilian.

Is that only me?? :ph34r:

(I actually am not really looking at person's face when I look at someone, because of how my autistic brain functions, but sensing the energy/analyzing the energy and seeing it through that glasses, so maybe I'm seeing something else that no one would ever see. No offence to the guy! )

Saying that, just like the humans do, there are cool alien dudes and not so cool alien dudes out there.

Gotta discern well by our gut feelings to suss out who's on our side....

(But lately, I'm more trying to focus on how I want to be, rather than focusing about others too much. To live well, enjoy life and be nice to others, live harmoniously. Each day is important.)

10 people like this

Bridgewater Triangle Docco Teaser

Parallel world merger?, Bridgewater Triangle and more---C2CAM 

Just started to listen to it myself. Sounds like loads of bits and pieces of different info to shift through at first.

It's 2:30:00+ length, highly recommended for the "unlimited" internet users. Sorry!  

Beginning=> Re: kinda Mandela effect watch in a sense, too, but it's about a study done by a physicist using Google , Twitter, and FB search engines to find anyone who did time travel and used SNS before. The result was NONE they could find. But the paper got published properly, so anyone can go and see the actual research paper.

39:00~ Bridgewater Triangle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHtffwmvWb8

2 people like this

Humanity is facing a cyborg future, and fluoride has a role – Miles Johnston

Documentary film maker and UFO researcher, Miles Johnston of The Bases Project, shares some of his views on fluoride. The interview, conducted during a packed AV6 conference, challenges some of the more conventional theories for government fluoridation programs, with a focus on the effects on the pineal gland..

https://outofthisworldx.wordpress.com/2015/12/28/bases-humanity-is-facing-a-cyborg-future-and-fluoride-has-a-role-miles-johnston/

3 people like this

Wow Phillip. That opens up a whole new can of worms in regards to VR, first person shooters, and even drug addiction to an extent.

Thanks for sharing this thought provoking video!

3 people like this

Minilla VS The Blob?: BF meets DR

Benjamin Fulford's brave 2011 vid...if you haven't seen this yet, it's like the prime hour program made for the CT heads. LOL

Hey, BF is still alive.

I guess that proves the existence and doing of Asian WDS.

3 people like this

The Portal

A jaded travel agent is mistaken for a great sorceress by a dimension-travelling wizard who becomes stuck in the 21st century when cell phone radiation interferes with his magic.

4 people like this

Veteran Michael Relfe: Humanity is being targeted by a predatory hyperdimensional species

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopolitics/2013/10/veteran-michael-relfe-humanity-is-being-targeted-by-a-predatory-hyperdimensional-species.html

" By Alfred Lambremont Webre

VANCOUVER, BC – Former U.S. serviceman Michael Relfe has released an Oct. 14, 2013 Open letter sent to the military leaders of many prominent nations asserting that “Previous members of the military made a grave mistake when they hid the reality of aliens from the people of earth. That mistake has been continued. That mistake could endanger the future of humanity forever. It is time to remedy this situation before it is too late."

2 people like this

Well worth the effort of watching even though you will have to read subs in Anglish especially for anyone who has had family member passing recently.

Astral City A Spiritual Journey (english subtitles)

Here is the trailer

And you can watch online here if you so desire

http://www.veoh.com/watch/v91766917KKy4fyYp

Based on the best selling book by medium Chico Xavier, the film tells the story of Andre Luiz, a successful doctor who experiences an enlightening spiritual awakening after his death. When he wakes up in the spiritual world, he embarks on a new journey of self-discovery and transformation, from his first days in a dimension of pain and suffering, until when he is rescued and taken to the spiritual Astral City. With magnificent art direction and special effects that have never been seen before in a Brazilian production, and featuring an amazing score by composer Philip Glass, the film brings to the screen what life is like at the Astral City that hovers in the upper layers of the Earth's atmosphere.

9 people like this

This was absolutely pertinent to anyone who feels they are on a journey.  So glad I watched it.  Thank you Phillipbbg

4 people like this

A Visitor from Venus: Valiant Thor---Pentagon Resided Classic Alien case

No navel, no finger prints on Valiant, and Frank said he consider Valiant was a sorta android, so I'm a bit unsure where Valiant actually fits, whether he was an alien technology, or an alien being.

5 people like this

Rauni Kilder: Bases 5 Remake interview

Paying the deepest respect for other Conspiracy Theory researchers who died in the course of research and disclosure.

We will remember you, Rauni.

I really appreciated the effort Miles Johnston put in to create the whole thing...(In fact all his effort for running Bases interviews to the film fest, I really appreciate the extensive works he's done.)

From  around 15:00~, you will actually get to see wth had happened as the "interference" that "they" caused on the filming camera...and more....very freaky to say the least....

From the Poster's note:

"Posted on 2016/01/27

Bases 5 Remake 2016, Part 1, Dr Rauni Kilde was assassinated by covert weapons in 2015. This interview by Miles Johnston, introduced by Anne Hess, (2009) shows almost from the start the harassment that ulitimatley killed Rauni. 
Rauni's final public appearance was in Brussels, Nov 2014, at the Covert Harassement and Targeted Individual conference, which in itself was a targeted event.
With Reptilian stone carvings in conflict with humans, in an Oslo park, the meanings are in the pictures, there is much in this symbolicly to alert the unawake.
So much was lost due to the targeting, that a second interview, to follow was arranged for the summer.
Here we have re-edited in HD, one of the seminal new interviews (in 2009)_ with Rauni, a pioneer in exposing Mind Control, and the PHYSICAL affects of out of body controlled action. This and the pioneering Russian UFO and psychic researcher, with Col John B Alexander and Stubblebine present in Soviet Russia, in 1991"

1:10:43~ A bombshell revelation on microwave use as a weapon of war... 

post-11-0-51045800-1453987462_thumb.jpg

post-11-0-14031700-1453987489_thumb.jpg

Here's the 2nd part of her vid. Including the important revelations on vaccines of swine flu---the info that YT and Ggle took down.

2 people like this

Targeted Individuals 

T.Is are the "human subjects" whom are said to be cultivated as experimental specimens/subjects and used for numerous wide range of military/extraterrestrial experiments.

This vid gives you some idea of what kind of the US Patents are existing which may well be used for these experiments.

This is a sorta tough field that require good discernment, and I'm sure many people would wonder if the sufferers are megalomaniac and "just mentally ill"....but I really think there are bunch of peeps who are born and bread for experiments, such as the Hybridization between the Humans and the alien species.

When you think in that head space, then I'm sure you'd realise you can't ditch these people lightly, who are truly having hard time, claiming someone is experimenting on them, making them to suffer....

Resolution "Space Preservation Act", "Space Preservation Treaty", for " Space Based Weapons". WHOA.

43:30~ Nut Shell conclusion stated re: how to go about the Social Movement to Receive Protections.

3 people like this

Wow Phillip. That opens up a whole new can of worms in regards to VR, first person shooters, and even drug addiction to an extent.

Thanks for sharing this thought provoking video!

I guess "Toys" from 1992 will appeal to you as well: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0105629/

MV5BMjEyOTc0MjI0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTA4

Nice stance, Robin. Strike the pose!

2 people like this

Super Powered Kids in India

It's not only China the evolution is kicking in.

Whether we agree with the course of how she attained the super power, still the point is that she got it, she freely uses it, and it is certainly using something apart from eyes to see.

And here's the amazing Chinese hybrid boy's story: recap post

7 people like this