Onyx

Interesting Documentaries For a Rainy Day

289 posts in this topic

Updates of 2015:    Kerry Cassidy 

Humans are a Mixture of 12 Extraterrestrial Races

Lets take off all the braggy feathery bits and check out what's she's saying.

Half way through she says "Gordon Duff is a CIA agent...I think he doesn't mind me saying that...LOL

5 people like this

base 25 'Rachel' tells about the black goo 

she is or was a super soldier 

and it is very interesting 

there are other video's named base's

in many different kinds  

2 people like this

Max Spier on the Music Industry 

he talks about other stuff's as well 

veery interesting 

1 person likes this

They Live 2

4 people like this

This is quite an interesting interview well worth a listen

3 people like this

Enjoyed this interview,

Bases 46 Harald Kautz Vella Black Goo Part Three

Thanks for the links, Onyx! They are great to watch for sure.

These vids are also available in the Black Goo thread. :)

Here's the post of additional vid which HKV said this one contains the CORE BITS OMITTED FROM THE BASES VIDS.

http://forums.thechaniproject.com/topic/8002-black-goo-programmable-matter/?p=94813

3 people like this

@ Onyx. finished Part Two and have to say this interview with Harald is the most exciting interview I have seen in a long time. Thank you so much for posting.

http://www.ancient-code.com/proof-of-alien-life-scientists-discover-extraterrestrial-organisms/

Proof of Alien Life? Scientists discover extraterrestrial organisms

”According to scientists, this is the first image of a mysterious extraterrestrial ‘organism; that, according to experts, is the ultimate evidence suggesting Aliens do exist.

The ‘Alien’ organism was discovered thanks to powerful magnets that were able to capture incredibly small pieces of debris floating around in space: the bull-shaped particle is a completely living organism according to researchers.”

space-alien-341855.jpg?resize=590%2C569

6 people like this

Possible evidence of advanced Alien civilizations found in at least 50 galaxies

http://www.ancient-code.com/possible-evidence-of-advanced-alien-civilizations-found-in-at-least-50-galaxies/

"Scientists say they have found 50 galaxies that demonstrate clear signs of advanced civilizations. These statements are based on the fact that experts have registered unusually high emissions and radiation levels which suggest that someone is using the ‘energy of stars’ shedding huge amounts of heat in the process. The study that came to such a surprising conclusion was conducted by Dr. Jason Wright of the Center for Exoplanets and habitable worlds at the university of Pennsylvania, recently published in the Astrophysical Journal."

2 people like this

Bases 48 - 1 Peter Paget Disclosure Lecture Warminster Thing 50th

Miles Johnston

Subscribe21,535

Published on Sep 6, 2015

The Warminster "Thing" was a conference organised 50 years ago. In this 50th anniversary, retired 'man from the ministry' Peter Paget gives this ground breaking Disclosure Lecture, and later a 3 hr workshop on UFOs, recored as Bases 48.

Considerable ground breaking material is disclosed here.

This is a mobile phone record of his lecture on Aug 29th 2015. PA sound only. (See http://www.warminster2015.uk/for official edit)

Source http://projectcamelotportal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=31&Itemid=218

2 people like this

Bases 48-2 Peter Paget Disclosure Workshop Part 1

Published on Sep 7, 2015

Peter Paget gives the 1st of 3 briefings and workshop at Warminster 2015, this is the follow on from his lecture given the day before (Aug 29th) (Bases 48-1), at The Warminster 2015 50th anniversary of The Thing, when Warminster was a major UFO hot spot in the 1960s.

Peter is a former Cabinet Science Advisor for the British Government, and has now retired. Here he commences by answering written questions from the day before.

This is a Disclosure talk and workshop. UFOs are known as IAC Identified Alien Craft. The government knows what they are, their propulsion systems, why they come here, and who comes where and what they do. Rendlesham Forest and Roswell explained in some detail, in a quietly spoken, British Disclosure Event.

Source Youtube

2 people like this

Having trouble posting these vids so hope everyone can follow links..

Bases 48-3 Peter Paget Disclosure Workshop Part2  

Published on Sep 7, 2015

Peter Paget gives the 2nd of 3 briefings and workshop at Warminster 2015, this is the follow on from his lecture given the day before (Aug 29th) (Bases 48-1), at The Warminster 2015 50th anniversary of The Thing, when Warminster was a major UFO hot spot in the 1960s.

Peter is a former Cabinet Science Advisor for the British Government, and has now retired. Here he addresses some of the most important UFO events, and how UFOs, or IACs (Identified Alien Craft) neautralised the strategic nuclear weapons of the US, UK and USSR in Dec 1980, starting at Bentwaters - Woodbridge. Dot Street, one of lead British investigators being present.

The government knows what they are, their propulsion systems, why they come here, and who comes where and what they do. Rendlesham Forest and Roswell explained in some detail, in a quietly spoken, British Disclosure Event.

2 people like this

Bases 48-4 Peter Paget Disclosure Workshop Part3

The final part of Peter Paget's Disclosure series, he gives a workshop so you can access this kind of information oneself. He goes on to say,.....'times have changed... se we better get some truth out there while there is still time. The UK comes out rather well....'

.......He has been positively vetted TWICE, say no more'

So there we have it. The Uk has broken the Disclosure barrier, and these four sections , designated Bases 48 tell it in a quiet and intelligent manner, without senstation. Help The Heroes, ALL of them, including thsoe dealing with the secrets which must now be told. WAKE UP!

With thanks to The Warminster 2015 organisers and Peter Paget.

4 people like this

Walt Disney, Tomorrowland, Immortality and Conspiracy

Below is a docco made by a young film maker.

I see that she got the public involved in to find out about her grandfather's background; who he was, what he was doing, etc etc.

It says basically started innocently but it leads to get mass to be imprinted again about Plus Ultra.

The vid even shows Wallace talking side of a stage, if that was the real Wallace...(never know...)

The question popped up in my mind is that is it a plot made by someone even above PU?

I'm still copping fever and delirious so please excuse me for rough notes...

Walt Disney---currently frozen to be woken up later again, a PU member.

Albert Einstein---a PU member; it's known that a part of his brain was missing, when his brain itself was auctioned publicly.

Nicola Tesla---a PU member.

Walt Disney was also a member of DeMoley.

DeMoley group is dedicated to the last leader of the Templars.  

http://demolay.org/who-we-are/the-beginning/history/

Jaques de Moley---the person who received the Skull and Bones icon as on the pirates flag.

Those 2 bones are apparently to indicate RESURRECTION of de Moley.

Resurrection

--->frozen Walt Disney and the bit of Einstein's brain that is "most likely kept somewhere safe"

--->resurrecting technology applied to mass/selected individuals---would that something to do with sending live bodies up in the space for long length of time frozen and come back all fine functioning to work efficiently on different planets and in space stations?---superficially looking at it, Mars business would probablly connected with such recruitment towards PU. 2015 the beginning of immigrating to Mars officially...

Then as I was doing searches, came across to this place....

http://www.stopplusultra.com/how-do-we-know/

Check out what the narrator says from 6:04~...talking about freezing to sustain life...

It's a rabbit hole...LOL

WHO ARE THEY TRYING TO RESURRECT AND SAVE THEIR GENES OF?

2 people like this

Drunk UK Soldier leaks Bizarre US Military Information

Are you ready to go down the rabbit hole yet again? :wink:

There are lots of dot connections we can make out of the info but this is one of those 2nd hand info in a big way, and especially coming from someone who is drunken, maybe a total BS story...

At least you can hear the story in a short vid.

http://lionsgroundnews.com/uk-soldier-leaks-bizarre-us-military-information/

3 people like this

JORDAN MAXWELL & 6 GOD - THE SATURN TIME CUBE MATRIX - ITM FILM - DOCUMENTARY

From 6_God and the Inspirational Truth Movement comes a film on the dangers of SATURN. The effects on the human brain of this relatively ancient concept, the government's use of SATURN to propagandize the people, religion, technology and the societal problems. This unique documentary film closely and accurately explores all the current worldly, universal and spiritual issues caused by SATURN worship. This film is explored from a unique perspective. How much is SATURN harming you?

4 people like this

A 9 years old boy nails it down

...The reason why I believe in us, humanity....

7 people like this

Listening to that 9yr old boy gives me great hope for humanity Unity. Thank you.

5 people like this

The Saga goes on...as much as Elvis I guess, but in Michael's case, it's CONSPIRACY theory that flavours the whole saga.

(Just briefly adding, he died when he started to speak up a lot about "them".)

↓I've no clue on what to think of the image presented here though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r59poA4dYU

1 person likes this

UFO Encounter at Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe 1994

The actual witnesses (kids and a teacher) talking about the incident at their schoolyard.

Poster's Note:

"2014/07/07

You can get more info and support a forthcoming documentary on this fascinating case at: www.arielphenomenon.com 
This clip contains footage of interviews with the children at Ariel School in Ruwa, Zimbabwe who had an amazing encounter with UFO's and their occupants in September 1994.
Check out my blog post on this fascinating case:
https://ripplesinapoolofhighstrangene...
and a piece of music I have written inspired by this case called:
S i l v e r O b j e c t s https://soundcloud.com/paranormalmusi...
There is also a facebook page for the forthcoming documentary about this encounter:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ariel-..."

2 people like this

Hey I just wanted to add something which may be helpful. I had a out of body experience one time ( in 2005) where one of the Buddhas - Shakamuni came to me while mediating one evening. He told me we were going on a trip and so | went out of my body and he led me off the Earth, into space and to the planet Mars. We came to the atmo which was light blue and came to a large mountain of reddish rock which we went right through. We came to a massive cavern and then down a long tunnel and through more rock walls until we came to a nook where there was a large stone alter ( same rock). He stood before it and raised his hand and the alterstone lifted. I came forward and looked inside. There was a small statue small enough to fit in my hand (  made of same rock). It was on two legs and holding hands in a prayer position with the face of the famous "Face on Mars " photo.. He told me to take it and i did. He told me we had to take it for safekeeping. I asked how long it had been there and he said over 50,000 years. He took teh statue and then we left, we came back to Earth and he went wherever he went and I came back to my body. I haven't thought about that but once in 10 years...

Until hearing Captain Cramers' interview when he talked about that incident where they had to go look for an artifact and ended up in an ambush. And the Repyiloids gave such a fight as though they were defending something very precious to them... I know there is a connection, my spidy sense is tingling...

I surmise that this artifact Shakamuni showed me has to be that same artifact they were told to find, but not only was it hidden somewhere,but the Reptiloids KNEW they were coming for it! That is how tuned in those guys are- and what will you bet that they are a highly religious people there some of whom are part of their priesthood caste ( who outrank the military caste that will defend them). Just by the telling of the story ) which I have heard a couple times) it was a horrendous battle with thousands of people dying and being slaughtered...this had never happened before...and why? I think because they were defending their holy temple, their religion - and what else but Jihad can motivate a people to slaughter like that?!

It was clear to me when teh Buddha came and brought me there, that there was a reason for that knowledge to come to me. Now I know why. It is to tell you this:those who are in contact with teh Mars operations must realize that IF you want an ally at the Draco front, you should definitely engage a Buddhist Monk or someone who is not only familiar with Buddhism but is one internally- they will more than likely respond quite positively...

Ya just my two bits...

the last paragraph spells out my perception that religions are born of draco intent and are expressed via opposing divisions spawned from eastern principals laid out by the archetype draco religion of budism.

2 people like this

and here lays the MAJOR difference of the Ellenic tradition

we Ellenes are not penetant towards the Ouranides (being from the sky)

we do not get on our knees or beg for anything.

we do not pray and we do not revere and adorn

we do not believe for the sake of our psychological stability without PROOF

we know there are no multiple gods (12 gods of olympous is a draco implant)

there is only ONE authority by which all creation adheres to and that is the collective intent of ALL creation ie the PAN-ALL

all know this but forget via the intricate mesh of lies division and adversity created by draco intent to make us forget who and what we are in order for them to control and milk the most precious commodity namely humans across the cosmos

Ellenes DEMAND using Universal Laws and justice as their sabre

Ellenes STAND UPRIGHT WITH OUT STRETCHED ARMS LOOKING AT THE SKY

and not on their knees or stomachs begging

8 people like this