PANX

dreams
DREAMS - VISIONS - ORACLES

31 posts in this topic

In absence of a similar thread I've taken the opportunity by doing so. Many dream-posts have been posted in T's topic "THE ANNOUNCEMENT" and that is fine by me. Though, I think it's a good idea to collect all kind of dreams that we've been experiencing lately in one, same and single topic making it into a kind of a collective dream-journal that we could use as data for cross-reference. Having that said, I'll start with a dream or sleep paralysis I had last night.

Monday the 14th of July there was a full moon, or super moon if more preferably. Before falling into sleep I woke up in a paralysis, and struggled with having control over my body. I looked up and saw UFO:s above me. I drew the conclusion that the paralysis was the doings of malevolent UFO technology. It was quite a logic reasoning. I was having a battle of control of my body in the paralysis against the UFO:s. This was only a dream/paralysis and we can use it as data for Sympan U.O. material. Why does a paralysis occur?

Later on the same night after that I've woken up from the paralysis I went into sleep-dream mode again. This time I saw the terrestrials Chinese draconians!! They were controlling, and grouping souls in a FEMA-like camp a few miles to the east of the dream position that I was invoked in. The scenario before seeing this draconian camp was a mist being pushed to the east and therefore I turned my vision in the same direction and saw the chinese flag and the camp. I, then, realized  that inside the camp with the chinese flag woth a thousands of lost souls is not a place where I wanted to be. I intuitively turned my vision back to west and escaped into the mist and saw flying terrestrials above me. They pushed the mist to the east. Why? I saw clearly it was to lure the souls of humans into the camp. When I ran into the mist I was chocked because we were escaping from it. The chock came from that mist was totally godless and was only invoked to scare us. I managed getting a few miles into the mist before I was caught by a chinese terrestrial.

I woke up, and realised that the draconian terrestrials exist up to the 5th dimension. This dream that I had last night could be an indicator that andromedian forces are now focusing on ensuring the safety of all souls within the soul camps. Not without fight and struggle it seems. They are truly desperate now.

fetteru7

post-2-0-60830500-1405629186_thumb.jpg

12 people like this

Interesting dream fetteru7 I have had some similar dreams of the camps and such, but not with the paralysis.  It is interesting that they were trying to trap souls.  When I did have the paralysis I was also being attacked.  It always seems that we meet those entities in the astral plane and they seem to try to attach or attack or even weaken us, but our spirit is strong. :lol:

I will add this dream I had the other night because it reminds me of the choking mist in your dream.  I was in a sort of garage and there was a hologram in front of me of a pair of lungs.  The lungs would go from clean to black in a matter of seconds then clear again and repeat.  It was more annoying then disturbing.  When I looked the other way there were two men working on some hoses that were all connected and ran through the garage in a sort of maze and ended in a high place.  They were furiously trying to fix a leak in the hose, it was rather important in the dream that this be fixed.  I felt out of place as it seemed in the dream that I was supposed to be doing a job there, but I did not know what it was, so I wandered to the back with a lady and we began to clean up some dirty dishes in the sink.

It made me think of Yellowstone, (the dark lungs) if it blows, and perhaps Fukishima ( fixing a leak having to do with water and hoses)  I suppose doing the dishes means we are all taking part in the cleanup of dark energies in everyday activities, in our inner realms (garage)

8 people like this

Great thread! Dreams... I'm off to have some. Check out my posts on Robert Moss or just do a search on the man and go where it takes you. Global Dream Shaman. Interesting guy.

Dreams are a great way to enhance and expand the connection and communication with our total or greater self. I've had some many experiences with dreams now that i know time is simply an illusion. Personal living proof is beyond reading it and saying to yourself, yea I know that.

To actually LIVE it, in dreams and waking reality and the best thing its, this power is open to all of us and in that it is very ordinary but wonderful and very reassuring. We are our own best guide. The ones we've been waiting for.

I'll have a re-read of the posts and give my own outlook but for now you need to go up to level of dreaming before you are in the good place seemingly. Sounds like you may be in an interim dream plane. 

6 people like this

I get sleep paralysis quite a lot,When I experience it these things(I call them shadow people)walk into my bedroom and just stand at the edge of my bed staring at me,I am overcome with fear it's horrid!!!. I am well aware of the scientific reason for this phenomenon but I don't buy it at all!!! This is way too strange something isn't right and for me it is not natural,it's hard to explain unless you have had this experience yourself,Words can't describe it,I feel like I'm not articulating myself properly but yeah it's very unsettling.

8 people like this

what does it mean when you go from active dreams - and remembering them down to the smallest detail - to NADA  nothing?

w2k

2 people like this

It is our memory as singularity consciousness that is having different levels of knowing i.e. (to put my empirical data below, therefore it may as well not be your truth)

full knowing in dream state = all details remembered

hindered knowing = some details remembered

inactive knowing = no details remembered

thus, i prefer having full knowing while i am in dream state because i then can remember that i was dreaming and can reject it in light of knowledge that there is only one awakening reality and it is here and now. while we are sleeping we are being beamed many different holograms, and a few out of many may actually be true oracles as socrates and plato referred to as daemonion or inner voice that guides us in our dream state, and this philosophical view on dream does resonate well with my dream experience as i do not speak tongue in full knowing dreams instead it is an inner voice communicating with other dream participators.

feteru7

2 people like this

W2K you are either going through a change where the work you do out of body at night is different or you are low on B6 which also stops dreaming.

7 people like this

B6, huh?  I think I have some of that @ home....will remember to take it and see.  Curious though -how does B6 assist in remember dreams?  When I used to close my eyes @ night - I'd see faces, some familiar, some scary, some random.  Or, I'd see the black out there kinda of sky with gazillions of stars...now, I see flashes of places...brilliant blue skies or fragments of people walking by...if I don't react to it - it keeps going like a movie reel but then I fall asleep and don't remember a thing.  Sad, really, bc I loved remembering my dreams.  Thanks Jessica! :-*

w2k

3 people like this

Want to ask you a question regarding dreams/connection to the spirit world.

I have read and seen in docs that fluoride effects your brain in a way so you dream less/have less connection(poorer antenna) to the spirit world.

Has anyone here tried this (skipping fluoride) and did it work / is it true?

amb

narnug

Want to ask you a question regarding dreams/connection to the spirit world.

I have read and seen in docs that fluoride effects your brain in a way so you dream less/have less connection(poorer antenna) to the spirit world.

Has anyone here tried this (skipping fluoride) and did it work / is it true?

amb

narnug

I think sun gazing de-flouridates the body. I can only refer to my own empirical data and whenever I've been sun gazing for hours I'll have a replenished dream memory recall. I've also been sun gazing for at least 3,5 years now and my eye sight seem only to be improving after long hours in front of the computer whilst having gazed after.

feteru 7

5 people like this

what does it mean when you go from active dreams - and remembering them down to the smallest detail - to NADA  nothing?

w2k

I wish I knew, too.  I used to have crazy vivid dreams, but they come very infrequently now.  My diet has not changed much at all in the past 5 years, but my work/personal life has gotten more involved and intense, so I wonder if could have to do with that.

I am going to try another full cleanse and see if that switches it up for me.  It used be that I could even drink heavily the night before and *still* have crazy dreams in the mid AM, but doesn't matter if I drink or not, rarely ever anything.

Oh, here's an idea I had about it, thought.  There was another thread discussing the issue of how our souls/oversouls (higher self/selves) work and I was going to pitch in something that resonated with me I heard once.  That our higher-self is actually composed of numerous beings or a singular 'over-being' that guides/oversees many incarnate souls, some of them at the same time.  it was even suggested that a single master 'soul' feeds several incarnations, some of them awake at the same time, just different levels of 'awake' (conscious.)  I wonder if the 'over-soul' I interface with is busy elsewhere and I am on some kind of autopilot because things are generally going well enough around here.  

Hmmm..

4 people like this

It is said that fluoride calcifies the Pitutary Gland (very small gland in the back central endocrine system of the brain, which is needed to be open to work fully within the other dimesions/spirit world). By putting fluoride (a very toxic waste product) into the drinking water it just helped dumb everyone down. I have live in a town for 6 years which does not put fluoride into our water source, an underground aquifer, and nothing too drastic has changed but having said that I have not spent any real time detoxifying the pituitary and on top of that mine has been more active than most since my 20's anyway so I do not know what effect purifying your water and detoxing would have Narnug.

As far as B6 W2K, our body requires (and is often deficient in) many vitamins/mineral/amino acids. Taking a course of whatever is deficient does make a huge noticeable difference to people. Vit B is used up a lot due to stressful lives and being deficient in it also has an effect of reduced energy levels, amongst other things. The things you are seeing in your mind's eye (third eye) move past like a movie is coming through your third eye not your brain dreams - which is a good thing.

3 people like this

Whos2know, on 05 Aug 2014 - 06:13 AM, said:
what does it mean when you go from active dreams - and remembering them down to the smallest detail - to NADA nothing?

I'm having the same thing for the past few years.  Dreams are beginning to come through a little more of late, but prior to that, the more I 'tried' the less I remembered dreams.  And I felt I'd been very busy through the night.  I've come to the conclusion that I'm not meant to access that at the moment and I'm to go with the information and beliefs I have now and work through 'it' on a conscious level.  This goes against everything we've been told the seeker does on the journey, but it seems to be my lot and my choice for now.

4 people like this

Just to add to the above - I seem to be trying to get myself to examine my beliefs and really be true to myself.  I've found I'm recently having some situation come up and thinking about it in some prejudged/knee-jerk way and wanting to believe or feel differently - but in being true to myself, I don't truly feel the better option.  So that's my task for now I think - to examine why the way I want to feel doesn't feel quite right yet and to get to those underlying core beliefs and examine and change them.  And I'm doing that on a conscious level and not in the dream state.

4 people like this

I think I know what you mean Deekin--- I decided to go always with my intuition--its not always easy coz your ego wants to jump in and have a say in matters.

2 people like this

Had a dream/night vision sunday the 26th of october that houses were going to be flooded. Houses were flooded tuesday the 28th of october. This happened in western part of Norway.

5 people like this

taking MSM or Melatonin will give vivid & techni-colour dreams - both must affect the pineal gland.

I find that the dreams I have vivid memory of when I awake are usually ones I need to decipher and always contain a message from higher self for me..

On that note I have had way less vivid dreams in the last 3 years than previous to that.. something has changed....

5 people like this

I had a lucid dream a few nights ago.  I had been reading "Dreaming yourself awake" by Alan Wallace.  I was applying the exercises for a few days when I had this dream.

When I first went to bed I went into the dreamless state of being aware that the body is asleep, but the mind is aware of this.  This had not happened for quite some time so I am certain that these exercises in the book helped to put me in that state.  I awoke for a bit then went back to sleep.  In the dream I realized that I was dreaming.  I was in my childhood home and there was another person with me.  In realizing that I was in a lucid dream I said to the person with me, I am dreaming I am going to fly, I can make you fly too if you like. He was not interested in flying so I took off.  I came to a wall and realized there was no limitation so I flew through the wall.  When outside, I came to a fracking operation and did not like what I saw, so I changed it into a beautiful grassy green scene. I then decided I would like to visit New Zealand.  After having that thought I started to lose the lucid state and I could feel it going away but I forgot how to not lose it, (explained in the book by the way). Such a  feeling of power being in control of the dream state.  I would have to say this is the most powerful lucid dream I have had. Looking forward to many more.

8 people like this

keeping this thread alive --

i dreamt of the moon soon being removed :-D

7 people like this

A friend I haven’t seen or talked to in years recently contacted me to let me know what she saw in a dream.  This is what she wrote in two different stages.  Makes me feel safe somehow.

I have a message for you from your Angel He said to tell you it will be okay. Not to worry That's all he wanted me to tell you. Then he disappeared I know it's weird but he came to me last night in a dream. He was very specific (and very beautiful) He is an Indian warrior. Long dark hair, a bone breast plate, face is not painted - - and he shines. He loves you. I can't tell you much more.

No return visits. But I'll tell you this, I remember it like I remember what I did 1 minute ago. Visit was akin to seeing electrical currents running in a woven fashion. Mostly bright white, red, orange, blue. He was strong presence appearing to be woven INTO the electrical current. It was only from about the sternum up but I could see a bone Brest plate because it was beautiful. Without question, he was a warrior on life. Dark tangled hair with 3 feathers hanging low in hair. Somehow I get he was more from the plains than east or west coast. Unsure. He wanted me to get to you and tell you "everything is as it should be". Be calm, stay quiet Don't know ... That was it He was beautiful I asked to touch him and before he answered, I reached out and he repelled from touch. I wish I had not done that. Made the vision more intense. Woke up immediately. Still vivid in memory. I'm not one to say it was "something" but this was "something". Had to let you know.

10 people like this

Hey everyone.

So several months ago, but really since I remember, I started getting into /r/luciddreaming. But that was one place I visited. I was obsessed with lucid dreaming, and the more I learned, the more I started to have lucid dreams that were worthwhile. At first, it wasn't omre than blurry flying for a few seconds...but eventually I got it to the point where I could experience what was basically one hour of a virtual reality game every night. A game completely under my control.

Then, I started reading about "time dilation" with lucid dreams, where you could live in lucid dreams longer than the actual physical time that passed. I started spending hours, even days in my lucid worlds.

Then the unthinkable happened. I stayed in a dream too long, I think, in a dream I couldn't control.

It went like this. I had a normal lucid dream every night, but eventually I stopped having them and decide to live back in reality. I kept going to school (university), I kept following the news, kept working on homework etc...it was basically my normal life. Well, "normal" for a while. Because the "reality" I lived in my dream was frightening as hell. It was the same world we have now, except it kepts breaking down, getting worse and worse--in ways I'll get into a little later on. And the whole time, I didn't know it was a dream. I got as far as 2017 when I woke up, in my dorm room bed from years ago (actually, just a few months ago now), and realized what had really happened.

You know when you have a nightmare and you wake up, completely relieved to find yourself in your own bed? Imagine that feeling, ten times more intense, and finding yourself two years in the past.

Now imagine that the dream is living itself out again.

Over time, the dream felt more and more like a "dream" and not like two years of actual history. But I still remember everything very well. Soon I forgot that experience and resumed having normal dreams. But ever since earlier this year, I've noticed that every single thing that happened to world events in my dreams came true. Sure, some things might be a coincidence. Donald Trump ran for president in my timeline, too, but he had flirted with it in the real timeline, so I chalked that up to coincidence.

But lately, it's gotten real specific. Frighteningly specific.

The thing is, I remember Hurricane Patricia as the first of what scientists in my timeline called the Great Hurricanes. It didn't have a huge impact on peoples' lives in the dream timeline, either, but the fact that I remember a Hurricane Patricia that hit western Mexico? The fact that both of them were the strongest hurricanes ever recorded? You remember details like that.

And here it is.

I know it seems skeptical to talk about Hurricane Patricia after the fact, so just so you can see what I'm experiencing, I'll give you the next few storms too:

• The next Pacific hurricane is a dud. I forget its name. There might be another one too, another sort of dud that just sits out at sea. This period is sort of like the eye between Patricia and Hurricane Terry.
  • In 2016, Hurricane Ian "sits" over the Carribbean a lot like Joaquin, only it's more intense and eviscerates Hispaniola, where a lot of people suffer. Hurricane Otto is a complete and utter disaster, wreaking slow havoc on the north Atlantic seaboard.
  • In 2017, Hurricane Harvey is the biggest ever recorded in the Atlantic, and it wrecks the entire Atlantic coast of Florida. It's followed in a double-whammy by Hurricane Irma, and so many people are killed or displaced that people abandon southern Florida in droves. Miami is a fossil of what it once was

Maybe I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong.

But if I'm not, I want to tell you what I know about the next couple of years. Warning: as events unfold--and boy do they unfold-- it might seem ridiculous to some. I'm sure the breakout of World War 1 also seemed incomprehensible at the time. You'd be amazed at how once the fire starts, you notice that there was tinder everywhere the whole time.

• In my dream timeline, Donald Trump lost Iowa...and then won just about all of the next few states, giving him enough momentum to win the entire nomination. There's talk of a split in the Republican Party, but he's able to convince the right that he's conservative enough to be their guy. On the left, it's more drawn out. Bernie Sanders wins New Hampshire, but Hilary strikes back. After a contested battle, Hilary's name proves too much for Bernie.
  • Donald Trump's VP is Susana Martinez, former governor of New Mexico. His popularity soars because he's seen as "sticking it" to people who said he's anti-woman and anti-Hispanic. Hilary's is Evan Bayh. Trump turns the "Clinton/Bayh" ticket into a "Clinton, Bye" joke.
  • Donald Trump wins. It's not a landslide, but the results are decided the first night.
  • Trump wants to make immigration an issue but he can't because in late 2016, all hell breaks loose in the Middle East. Trump's "let them fight it out themselves" policy seems to work at first...
  • ...until Iran uses, completely by surprise, nuclear weapons. Not against Israel, but against ISIS, which has spread in Iraq close to Iran. Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu responds with premptive strikes against both ISIS and Iran, and the result is an absolute cluster...well, it's awful. There's no second refugee crisis because no one can get out.
  • Trump decides to come over the top and sends in ground troops. He has near universal support, because we have to do something, most figure, but the war has no central focus and we're soon stuck in a quagmire.
  • A draft is initiated.
  • Meanwhile, Hurricanes have devastated the Atlantic coast and America's economy is in absolute shambles. The last time I filled up a tank of gas in the dream timeline it cost me three digits. With it goes the world economy. When the U.S. uses its presence to justify annexing oil interests in the Middle East, Russia intervenes. War isn't declared, but...war happens. China soon joins.
  • In late 2017, World War Three has erupted. The American military has swelled to over 15 million troops, with no end in sight. Thus far, only Iran has used nuclear weapons, but then ISIS captures Baghdad and Trump orders a nuclear attack.
  • Retaliation starts, and much of the urban centers of the west coast are wiped out.

It doesn't end there. In fact, there's a reprieve in the action and not total nuclear war..but only through a way that I think might strain my credibility.

Suffice it to say, the state of the world in late 2017 is awful. The Middle East is the theatre for a third world war--a war that quickly becomes worse than the previous world war. Countless Americans, Russians, British, French, Italian, Chinese, Iranians, Israelis, Syrians, and more lose their lives.

Americans attending college--including myself--are able to avoid the draft for a while, but people complain that this is unfair to people who haven't gone to college.

I'll try to add a few other things I remember from the more peaceful times, mainly 2016--though 2016 is ugly as well. I'll try my best to remember events that are coming up to see if I continue being right.

• Kanye West releases an album called simply "Fuck."
  • I remember a couple of hit songs from 2016, particularly one called "You Never End" and another I'm currently humming one to myself. If there's a good way I'd like to be able to put it into audio form somehow.
  • Yes, I've "seen" Star Wars: The Force Awakens. I won't "spoil" any of it without peoples' permission though, because I really have a vivid impression of all the movies I saw during my lucid dream.
  • The 2015 Best Picture Oscar is The Revenant. Star Wars 7 is nominated, though.
  • The Carolina Panthers win Superbowl 50 over the Patriots. The Arizona Cardinals win Superbowl 51 over the Dolphins.

WARNINGS

Okay, if you believe me, here is what you need to do to avoid the future problems I can remember:

• If you're an American or live in Europe, move to one of the following countries: Australia, New Zealand, Argentina. Canada is no good because of nuclear fallout associated with the United States. Try to convince your family too. At least start making plans.
  • No vacations to eastern Europe, the Middle East, or Africa. All Americans, Canadians, Australians, British, Irish, French, Italians, and French should avoid being in southeast Asia in 2017.
  • If you live on the east coast, particularly Philly-NY or Florida, HEED ALL HURRICANE WARNINGS. Buy hurricane insurance.
  • Iran gets hit hard, so if anyone reading this can avoid it...avoid it.
  • Avoid the stock market. Invest in "real" things like real estate. INVEST IN COMMODITIES. Oil and industrial metals.
  • If you live near Santiago, Chile, be wary of tectonic activity in early-mid 2016.
  • Please, please, please, consider at least buying some dried food and having a system of securing water for yourself. There is so much strife caused by the hoarding of clean water, especially on the west coast.
  • Unfortunately I can't tell you who to vote for because I don't know who really would be better than Trump. Peace candidates HAVE to be better, though. I can say this though: do NOT be seduced by Trump.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3q8bi8/through_a_lucid_dream_i_believe_ive_had_a_glimpse/

The post on reddit is deleted and OP seems banned.. just putting it out there...

4 people like this

https://www.reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3q8bi8/through_a_lucid_dream_i_believe_ive_had_a_glimpse/

The post on reddit is deleted and OP seems banned.. just putting it out there...

Hello hiraa,

I have had similar dreams back in 2007-08. Let me explain further dear friend. I honestly believe we enter phases as we do in what we call our waking life. Before you, on your journey enter a dark phase; the void so to speak. A collective consciousness based on fear and strife. That same collective consciousness eventually at the end of this shift and end cycle; during each cross road places our conscious individually as with our dreams in either a state of negativity or positive energy. Back when I was based on the fear and strife I had very vivid to lucid dreams of such tragedies. It's basically the way of the soul and mind help you over that bridge to peace and visions of a new era or closing that light source from which you have within.

Can I ask you if you're struggling with anything in your life? Going through a very difficult time? Do you see the world as you explain it in your dreams? The only reason I ask; I at that time could check off all those questions as "yes".

Now that life is flowing and more peaceful within; my dreams for the most part are connected to that expanding energy. Simply stating that I for the first time actually believe and know within myself view an actual peaceful transition in 2017.

I'm not saying there won't be more tragedy, storms, earthquakes, wars, sadness, pain and heartache. I actually see more of the same intensify through 2016.

I guess like so many through history express the same outcomes; one can through free will and the choice of our mind finally as a family, conscious state of peace and love finally break those barriers and create with our minds a better day than yesterday or keep placing our energy on such outcomes that will eventually create this to come true.

If we look back through history; including what I spoke of in 2007-08; I too pushed this agenda amongst the ones I spoke too. Just maybe this is what the Cabal, the ones that took the dreams from us and the ones with that secret agenda want. For us to place this before us. So that we continue this (the reality) we so desperately want to change and avoid; and rightly so.

I know you're not doing that my friend hiraa. I actually love your post and I'm happy you shared it with us all.

Just truthfully ask yourself those questions. You don't have to answer them here. If you say yes to any of them; it has been written since mankind was here: "what we think transpires are reality which in all truths; our waking life and dream life are actually one of the same."

Have a truly wonderful week hiraa. You maybe just right. Only the moments ahead will transpire what we all will face and have to live in.

Namaste;

12:12

Just to clarify its not my lucid dream.... it was posted on reddit by someone unknown to me... I just happen to post it here as I find it interesting...

2 people like this

Sorry about that hiraa.

I should learn not to write posts or read them at that late of an hour. Lol

I do know all of us are experiencing more vivid dreams and we should pay attention to what they're saying. But on the other hand; most are materialized for our own path and the energy we represent to others and ourselves.

I hope you're enjoying your week and making it through the wide variety of intense energies within and around us. It's been a heck of a year so far. I hope you and your family are doing very good; healthy, happy and enjoying each other. Take care hiraa!

Namaste,

12:12

2 people like this