KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

732 posts in this topic

Intense lightning storms around the NW portion of Spain/Catalonia today, corresponding to a couple of lines running between Australia and New Zealand, going to two areas: Dunedin and Castle Hill / Christchurch (approximately)

Images tomorrow-coming to terms with a new very clunky slow computer,aa.jpg.8033acf3e0163f368d9758c9dcccfa9d.jpgnn.jpg.ea75d8551db99c58cf7d3b8d41279b77.jpg

And Antarctica.New video from secure team.(their following video notes something odd over New York)

bb.jpg

3 people like this

Possibly doesn't belong here on this particular thread, but It's All Related.

My personal interpretation of T's cryptic and Laconic posts was that a air force/space combat mission was about to take place starting in the 12 January time frame. Y is Hellenic Air Force.

The video depicts a sleeping knight, a memento mori skull and an angel holding a banner with Hellenic text.

The painting is by a 16/17th century Italian painter I think.

Dante Santori and his Tomas, Portugal Templars use the Swan synbolism and have referenced The Black Swan of Swan Lake a few times in videos as having an esoteric meaning, Tschaikowsky according to DS is Templar aligned.

The Black Swan is also , in my opinion,an ancient Celtic Bird representation of End Of The (Grid) Line, with the Boyne, in Ireland, and Iceland linked in that sense (I just watched part of a video from The Black Swan pub from Ireland. I won't watch the rest of it.)

Nemesis would be the Dyson Sphere brown dwarf paired with Mother Sun.

So, is there a battle taking place out there? If so: may God go with you T, and and all who fly with you.

7 people like this

KMRIA I encourage you to cross post these thoughts on the Announcement thread also.

4 people like this

Thanks Dani.This ship was in the local port till a few days ago.

Current location off Ratchild Island and the Russian base in the area. Odd pattern of movement so going to have a look on Gargle E.

a.png.3c85caee9bcf87136ec97dec0493a15b.png

A piece of the jigsaw: the Godfather  and Astana.

2 people like this

In the Isn't That just Wonderful category

Barack Obama to visit New Zealand in March

4 Feb, 2018 5:00am

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11987689

Hillary Clinton to talk US election during NZ visit

https://www.radionz.co.nz/news/national/350731/hillary-clinton-to-talk-us-election-during-nz-visit

ADD: the line i the Arctic region that goes through Wrangel Island , examined by Dani on Transpicuous News ,is on the 180 longitude:

I thought this video , which I haven't looked at yet was on this line, biut it looks like another one:

4 people like this

Isn't That Just Wonderful Part 2.

3 people like this

I watched that video, and since it was posted yesterday, I went to ge to check, and received a way diff. image.  Took a snip, see below.  Let's not forget New Zealand is the jumping off point for Antarctica, also.    :-  (I wouldn't wish either of them on you  KMRIA, we do have an extradition treaty with New Zealand, right?)

Capturege1.JPG

2 people like this

Preamble : I've been advised, backing up my own Intuition not to talk publicly about what's been going on here , for safety's sake.And so as not to signal.

One message in relation to the 888 line on Grid: the Irish need to wake up (more).

Yes there is an extradition treaty with the US breezy.It would be interesting to see just how many thousands ( no exaggeration) would be affected.

That Trump EO covers any and all nationalities too.

Checked G Earth....that image doesn't show any more, but it then flicked me into Space so I had a brief look a the moon, and may do some more fossicking around at some point.

Odd.Biut no big deal I think-looks like a stitching artefact from combing images.

a.jpg.66f109563405ea82ee5e81bea9b93d7c.jpgb.jpg.4109e9c2c053881ed86fdd4984018237.jpgc.jpg.a0b3a0f38682c2e64ed709d3d28bd15f.jpgd.jpg.95b3597999faac9120c2339d77ecfc15.jpgf.thumb.jpg.f91204c298f0609164ab24271a8744cc.jpg

5 people like this

KMRIA, go to the images thread and take a look at the globe image kandescent posted a few days back, then go to shout and check out the secure team video unity posted, along with the video you posted above here.  I think you will get the gist of what I'm attempting to point out.   All three are one and the same thing, no?  So it seems whatever it was, was real.

2 people like this

k.jpg.9dab72c11e7670562b344905f581a054.jpga.jpg.40ee9659427700d0ad6a5f50691aae5c.jpg

Line on 72 long as far as I can tell

z.jpg.bbfb078a4ce918c532b8992ca025b4c3.jpg

ADDED: I keep track of lightning storms and mostly. lately there's been activity in the mid US, a lot, scattered, to the north of Australia and movement back and forth in the Mediterranean.

This is very unusual.

whoo.jpg.d7f45f510e053cdeba99d68e37f60137.jpga.jpg.42fa9046670a855b7b7ddb2054228347.jpg

arona2.jpg.553cd7f2d3fe983c583457280d4a4cea.jpg

back.jpg

This is the one I was looking for: the concept of the globe being divided into 5 sectors or Angels/ Angles of 72 degrees from the Greenwich longitude

worldupsidedown.jpg.dbf70c6f4774111191d5eae866ff536e.jpg

3 people like this

I'm going to have to do a reposting of images back on this thread.

The awful "free" site that a lot of the images on now won't let me access them, unless I pay by credit card -which I haven't got.

Good news though- the repairing and sealing off of this Portal area is going well.

A lot of activity in this area today. A couple of hours ago it was mostly in the north of Spain (anitpodes to Castle Hill and here)

a.jpg.cf27c2d46a366c509bc9f82d22e7798c.jpg

3 people like this

The Dead Straight Lined Cloud 

Just because a Secureteam vid bits got posted above, I add this vid to this thread for a reference.

This was the guy's vid whom Tylor got inspired to make his own which KMRIA introduced before, methinks.

This line thing succeeded to rough up few feathers in the CT community. 

(c) MrMBB333 2018

Published on Feb 19, 2018---Great find, MrMBB333! Thank you for finding it! 

From 26th Feb 2018 post: (c) MrMBB333 2018

4 people like this

I havent been here for a while and and trying to get back into the Chani habit...Im not sure if this has been discussed here, but did any of you see this NZ Herald article...http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11894967

As for Barry Obama going to NZ in March it will be interesting if we can track his movements after he leaves NZ

5 people like this

Yes, and HRC is going to New Zealand in May. 

3 people like this

16 hours ago, breezy said:

Yes, and HRC is going to New Zealand in May. 

Mayday! M'aidez! Help!

5 people like this

Obama on his way to Jpn, too.(´Д`)

Everyone there is saying "What for?" with skeptic eyes over him.

5 people like this

Been seeing these straight clouds around here a lot lately. 

It’s like a giant curtain being pulled across the sky.  

This one (bottom of photo) held the same position from yesterday afternoon until this morning around 9:30am when it started to dissipate.  Creepy how it just hangs there and doesn’t move.

BA328328-D3E1-44DF-99CD-F4E8F7BCEA0E.jpeg

Edit to add: This is the 666th reply in this thread.

8 people like this

Not much sleep last night.

The police called around last night at HF's place with the Ex and took the children.

She's devastated. The (legal) kidnapping is based on a carefully planned set of set up

incidents and out right lies, ramrodded through the legal system. possibly/probably illegally so there may be some recourse. If an honest lawyer can be found,

In the meantime, best thoughts for K, L and F please from the good  (meant literally) people of Chani.

Thiis a request to any RRR watchers from NZ: a face to face talk please.

3 people like this

Haven't done this for a while. Energy movement on the Grid.

Spain to Ireland line

b.jpg.afa462f8ce29b2c95f450d2d537d188d.jpg

Indicates Christchurch antipode.

a.jpg.9176d1e41de351aff0eadc071cfc6d1f.jpg

Worldc.jpg.4813144e9321dba750af9dd1db185590.jpg

4 people like this

Energy moving........(at last!)

Tasman Sea... pointed at Nelso region. Nelson being the geographical centre "Heart" of NZ and original capital, or at least planned to be.nz.jpg.dc89e2bcc89bcf18f26cfba6b9f87d1e.jpg

Bermuda area to west Turkey. Siwa line ;)T

siwaetc.jpg

5 people like this

aaa.jpg

kkk.jpg

4 people like this

This belongs in a few different categories I think.

Possibly part of Q Anon- the style is quite simliar.

Plus ultra/Wonderland/Lucis Trust etc

3 people like this

Continuing the Wonderland/ Plus Ultra/Ayn Rand theme.

(I plan to sleep a lot in the next day or two, then be back).

1 person likes this

On 3/26/2018 at 5:48 PM, KMRIA said:

Energy moving........(at last!)

Tasman Sea... pointed at Nelso region. Nelson being the geographical centre "Heart" of NZ and original capital, or at least planned to be.nz.jpg.dc89e2bcc89bcf18f26cfba6b9f87d1e.jpg

Bermuda area to west Turkey. Siwa line ;)T

siwaetc.jpg

Whew Krima... Nelson NZ is our sister town...on teh other side of the world! Wow just felt some relief but then worried for those folks...let me know if you find anything coming our way in Canada- yo?

1 person likes this

Yes! Suuz we were talking about how the Natives of Canada are currently intersecting with us and the Grid.

The actual intersection involves the Congo area in Africa, with the involvement of some very nasty women there.

One of them lives here and has messed with a good Maori friend married to a Native Canadian. He's going there soon to stay with her for a few months.

He's looking quite ill but I think once he's in Canada the elders there will be able to assist him in a clean out/ and removal of these insidious peoples' influence.

Eagle totems will be able to tune in.

It's ALL related.

Lovecraft was right.... there really is an authentic Cthulhu cult in NZ.

My next post (once I've had a bit of time to relax and focus) is about  The Mad Arabs.

Somewhere in this area too, possibly a little further west.

aa.jpg.8a29a29d53f047bd200c8ce74a3fa580.jpg

April: Aphrodite, spring, new shoots of plants

zzz.jpg.deb6209bc66a453643ab299cc21229dd.jpg

5 people like this