KMRIA

Oceanic Anomaly off New Zealand Coast

701 posts in this topic

Brian   is a strong man who is quite unfathomable due to two opposing components in his first name. The first, masculine and irascible, excitable and passionate; comes from the association of the karmic 1 and 8,

Irish name of uncertain etymology. It is generally thought to be of Celtic origin, but its meaning is disputed. Some believe it to be derived from the root bri (force, strength), brîgh (valor, strength), or bruaich (a hill, steep, high). The name was introduced to different parts of England in the Middle Ages by Scandinavians from Ireland and by Bretons from Brittany. Var: Brien, Bryan. Short: Bri.

What you should know about Irish Storm Brian, following Ophelia

IrishCentral Staff
October 17, 201701:33 PM

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/what-you-should-know-about-irish-storm-brian-following-ophelia?utm_campaign=Best+of+IrishCentral+-+2017-10-17&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=Mailjet

ADD:Europe etc. today, showing minimal activity except in the area of the Straits of Gibraltar

h.jpg.9d92458618c526d28e6c541b78754181.jpg

I've been PMIng with someone down south about the sun recently. A  photo taken today showing a littel extrusion at about the 7 pm point. Other images fro  the recent past are much  clearer showing another body by the sun.

g.jpg.18877714544c7cab723870cb77065ec3.jpg

And this odd video from Nigeria...(Oct 13)

3 people like this

Wasn't going to post toady but lightningmaps revealed an Oh.

I read the latest Dan Brown book a few days ago . In my opinion its a dumb book.

I find it humourous that the main character is a world renowned expert in Symbols..and  wears a Mickey Mouse watch.

What exactly is the symbolism there I wonder?

(Its probable no one has the time to read the book. Origin, but the basic plot involves  a supergenius who invents an E Wave computer which arranges for the assassination of it's creator and makes for the deaths of three others, but it's  good Guy (with an English accent), two popes (but no kangaroos), Sagrada Familia, Gaudi's architecture, Montjuic, a cast of literally millions and ... gasp... The Singularity. Wow.

a.jpg.7c6f73a99519e2fe3f14c1eadef8765a.jpg

5 people like this

I've been tracking storms in the Mediterranean since I posted the above.

The next day had a crescent shaped bow wave in the eastern Mediterranean which gradually moved east, as storms.

Rudolf Steiner apparently wrote "Consciousness moves from west to East. " (The local Steiner schooling  is very off and I avoid it )

n.jpg.3d5ce608074d721aeaf8a69634c5bcf3.jpgzzz.jpg.a27165bcd4961586fb40242fe1ca8db7.jpgss.jpg.f317f01d2a9e87dd6df7db81b919d2f0.jpg

ADD: a clarification AFAICWO (as far as I can work out, through various means) octopuses are okay: it's squids that are the problem.

Okay, somewhat facetiously, the Squid People are here.

A couple of weeks I was walking down an empty suburban street, after going to a farmers market, no one else around.

A car pulls up "Would you like a lift?" "No thanks"A little conversation and the woman, who is one of the "You can't leave, you're famous and an icon"s say goodbye. Then turns the car around and goes back the way she came. I'm bemused.How did she know where I was ? I was quite a way down a deserted street.Hmmmm.

(Only had a short session at the library before: just after I was logged off Queen (or King, who knows?) Squiddy appeared over the road and then came into the library, which it never does.It has an aura like the worst BO you've ever been exposed to). A "Conicidence".

To carry on the story above. Last weekend HF and I went to the same market.

I noted the woman at a stall buying veges, we had a walk around and then went to that stall. Instantly Mrs Icon appeared next to me , buying more veges.SHe did this at three other stalls we went to.

After we left we sat on the riverbank talking, then spotted Mrs Icon barreling down the path away from us, she about 60 and very overweight and doesn't normally move so quickly.

I watched in amazement. HF " I flicked some of our energy down ther so she'd follow it."

So how does she do it? We worked it out: she is constantly on her cellphone, watches HD Tv and, while she is human she's basically been assimilated. She gets directed to follow us by the lynchpin of the whole thing locally . Queen Squiddy (who is not human),then the Smart City grid locks onto the car.There's a whole network of these creatures, who manage to turn up in the oddest places, sometimes even 30 or more miles away.

The deeper aspect to this is that once some either gives themself, or is hacked, to the Net then there memories and even whole or parts of personality can be used by others, which can make things very confusing. It's a bit eerie seeing the same obscure facial expression being used by two or more people.

The good news: my Aliens have managed to get through the Frequency Fence, our Nano is being distributed... and one thing it does is seal off its friends to access by Black Goo.

Rather than tune in they have to physically follow now , and then report back to HQ  : watching two of these seeming humans standing and watching us from 20 feet away at an outdoor cafe , talking about us, and then zipping off in different directiuons was a little WTF at fi

usa.jpg

5 people like this

Things have come to a final Crunch here... with Them fumbling their attacks.I'm laughing!

Today's lightning storms from around the world....

a.jpg.4d772cdbd44e88ae1a316173d34a5746.jpgd.jpg.6c380dcb9125ea98cca75b1ee25ff5e3.jpg

Atlantic lightning around the Azores

cj.jpg.52d00757e7f48dd828ea66196c028e54.jpgb.jpg.55f3002159aac29f08d1bb1821ce1051.jpg

3 people like this

Thanks for the picture of the wrath you people are copping there, KMRIA!

It's great to learn that your "people"(ummmm we are running out of choice of term to address!)  are doing great defense works.

I feel us, the Humans, also notched up our existence.....big grin!(・ω<)☆

The flavour of collective lot of us believing so strong that we are gonna be all ok somehow, are starting to rise up in loads of people's SUBconscious level, and thickening the reality bubble veil for that matter. (Sorry don't have acutely descriptive word for it....Not going against our evolution. It's adjusting process, I take.) 

I hope we can completely trash the plot of the WWIII as was plotted against us long time ago.

The plots organised against the Humanity to go through on Earth since long time ago is crumbling down.

Because the FATH(The Factions Against the Humanity) hasn't been able to gain the amount of Loosh they really wanted to gain.

We are learning, and we are NOT falling for their cyclic harvesting.

..."They" are starting to jitter for what they are not achieving. 

But I think our war on the ground starts to shift to "altering our mind" more full on.

I could imagine they would enforce and increase the intensity of the craps they were giving to us before from food, air and water, our basic necessities.

The worst batch of invading aliens are suffering because they are FEARING of their ADDICTION not filled up anymore, as the Humanity wakes up and stop squealing and stop releasing Loosh.

That's NOT OUR PROBLEM. (Currently the "Ha Ha!!" phrases from the Simpsons are running through my head loudly....LOL)

Let's let them have the suffer this time, hey. It's time for them to learn something out of this fear they are facing....

6 people like this

Noting a progression eastwards, and arcing in the east Mediterranean.

a.jpg.625f85dc545ad9577ebc4bd8446fc8f7.jpgb.jpg.d3f26cbbf7cd37c085f4b25a0ac0422d.jpg

5 people like this

I'm still tracking lightning storms.. very intense activity in some areas.(dealing with a very fraught situation here, not me but my Friends)

Continental North America has quietened down in the recent past.

aa.jpg.907205add97cc53375e6c47720f214b4.jpg

This video is one of two from Tracey Twyman and quite revealing.

4 people like this

Been very edge of the knife here, but I think we're through it.

First,I play a silly game sometimes when I'm on Fakebook doing serious stuff. There's been a progression of themes.

This is the latest, which may or may not mean anything but it is kinda odd.Is something planned for the 19/20th November?

aa.jpg.3b1c71e725eb2d0333842008fe7e878a.jpg

Very recent image of Her Maj. That brooch!

3fd5fe97bb41c8dfd8dff38c79fc1580.jpg.b383def29c8ed0cfaae44f7d9f49389f.jpg

Today's zaps...Map of Atlantis ruins

10821f7b08d6943318ab7bd302893e98--ancient-maps-ancient-aliens.jpg.3d958e117497be073dca7c0098d93ae2.jpgzaps.jpg.6e7f33a0f1652403315f69ecd2636352.jpg

4 people like this

Couldn't resist this:the storm has been off the coast of Portugal for a few days.

aab.jpg.e700985f7ce0eb03777875ec08238597.jpgatlantis2.jpg.d7796e9be04100d58c1e267556a496fa.jpgmmm.jpg.36790c4681cbb38950e7f19d8358467c.jpgnnn.jpg.f5553e11990f65c62db189091de434d9.jpg

3 people like this

(Now that was a very close thing. One day I hope to feel free to talk about all this).

Anyway we were having an in depth discussion about the nature of the Squid/ Spider recently.

The local version is   (according to info, and it fits) a "woman" who was originally a male but had a transgender operation, which included a womb implant (me: WTF, until I saw a video posted on Chani, I think, which stated it was thought to be possible in a decade or so).

It's nature: the Squid, is a minimal consciousness,,comprised of brain and eyes, and synthetically telepathic ; It is of the black Void and just eats.It hooks up stupid humans to itself in exchange for nothing much at all as it's sensors.

The Spider is either crystal or metal and looks "light", the two forming a complementary duality of fake Light and Dark (the Squid is very black: the local one is instinctively hated by ordinary decent working class people here).

The stupid fake Illuminati-those who stole the ancient knowledge and are under the deluded belief they understand it, have hardly noticed the S/S combination until now.

Bon appetit chaps! How does it feel to be the main course on something else's menu? Not so good eh? Well, too bad.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/is_this_whats_really_going_on_in_antarctica/140892

Local really nice cafe....o.jpg.c3f3d02903324635ce1375f19ab96c6d.jpg

P.s. I can't listen to videos here so save them for later viewing at home. There were oddities in that video that suggest it was a Message or Messages of some sort.

Further to the Squid concept. As the Entity pointed out the dolphins add their frequency to the ocean's water: it' would fit  that the Squid energy is a counter to that positive energy,. We think. logically. that the DNA is in the food chain, extends into human DNA and is used as a control mechanism.

We've done removal of Squid: it seems that the "Purple Goo" shuts down access to scanning/control by Black Goo. It fits a rather strange hypothesis.

4 people like this

An extremely tired few days here: the situation looks resolved, to the better, but it was very close in terms of people being cast into loony bins. One was, but has minimal supervision, light medication every couple of days and is pretty much okay.

It's a very strange world where someone who sees orbs etc, is insane, while Charlie Manson clones, into drugs, Satanism, etc etc etc have free rein and are considered "normal" or at least acceptable.

Been keeping track on and off of Europe. The U.S for some reason was very active in terms of lightning storms until quite recently, but it's now much lighter and mainly on the east coast and out into the Atlantic.

aa.jpg.6ed443f5139eda29bac5c31f34f9da10.jpg

This video came out on the 6 November and relates to London. Lake Nemi etc

4 people like this

Some info

Well, for the past 2 years sonic booms were heard in Christchurch, Auckland, Tauranga, Whanganui, Wainuiomata and Palmerston North all on the 2 main Islands here in Aotearoa.

Off shore, there were rumblings near Rangitahua ( Kermadec ) and also in the Auckland Islands as reported by Oati Katiaki and Mamatua who are still there working on something the OP had requested them to do.

I can only volunteer some pertinent information. Through much of last year and this year too, Oati had been working on vibrational energies on subtle fields preparing to mitigate something that could arise as the forces of balance neutralise discordant power structures hidden under the ruins of Zealandia. Oati indicated that the neutralising action had interdimensional effects manifesting as unknown booms and lights, whereas some of the energies would coalesce as solid physical manifestations appearing like meteors...aerospace fireworks if you like.

The previous posts about work in the Southern Oceans close to Antarctica and points coincident with triangulated earth energy nodes with the South Atlantic Anomaly and Bouvetoya should have enough information for further research.

As of now there is some intense neutralising action in the depths of the Southern Oceans. The arrogant controllers of the world cannot understand why and how their super duper technologies from their off world sponsors can get neutralise and their terrible effects mitigated by so called " dumb sea creatures singing their silly songs " or making mating calls! The OP had advised and cajoled our local elders to let people like Oati and Mamatua to work with the cetaceans to frequency tune the Earth's etheric fields for good reasons. Not crowing, but trying to shed some light on some revelations made in earlier posts.

As for Australia, I am not sure how the sonic booms are related to the unseen activities. Some people are aware of the underground bases Pine Gap, Woomera, Katoomba, Sherger, Symonston Canberra Parliament House, Jindalee, and Swan Island. These areas are high off world technological marvel areas which may need neutralising. If my memory serves me right, OP mentioned of some mind trap mechanism which works with " lunar and soil elements " to effect global mind control. Most of us were overwhelmed with a huge mass of information and " knowings " then; so we did not really research deeply into that.

As the OP indicated some time ago, the earth minions of the astral lords are trying to relocate to the Southern Ocean area as they think that their off world patrons have better interdimensional defences over here. I guess the cosmic rebalancing forces are neutralising all that, in small steps at a time to avoid major upheavals. Only my guess.

4 people like this

I do like these Coincidences hiraa. was talking to someone down south of here today about sonic booms. 

jj.jpg.8f86b80398a109599224e9d078c79cdc.jpg

a.jpg.57f886649088b39a243ed50005767977.jpgb.jpg.15165d1258346fd3b4993c8deac97616.jpgccd.jpg.f7695d014071f35f0569241d1f1e89ac.jpg

Good news too. The energy here has been pretty much reversed to a clean state....

6 people like this

On 11/26/2017 at 3:14 PM, KMRIA said:

An extremely tired few days here: the situation looks resolved, to the better, but it was very close in terms of people being cast into loony bins. One was, but has minimal supervision, light medication every couple of days and is pretty much okay.

It's a very strange world where someone who sees orbs etc, is insane, while Charlie Manson clones, into drugs, Satanism, etc etc etc have free rein and are considered "normal" or at least acceptable.

Been keeping track on and off of Europe. The U.S for some reason was very active in terms of lightning storms until quite recently, but it's now much lighter and mainly on the east coast and out into the Atlantic.

aa.jpg.6ed443f5139eda29bac5c31f34f9da10.jpg

This video came out on the 6 November and relates to London. Lake Nemi etc

The Bull of Aldebaran shows up in several mythos and legends, indicating humans as both the herd and those who care for them. Ancient Viking myth descibes a bull which licks the ice that allows the frozen( frost) giant to come out of the ice. This black stone may be the worshipping stone at Mecca. My understanding is that the Atlantean culture came from this system which was overthrown by Nephilim/ Annnakii therefore usurping their power which perhaps contained the stones' oil...it does make sense as to how the Annunakii friends became overwhelmed.

3 people like this

Good post Suuz.

I'm coming across various strands of information in this area. For me Aldebaran is the Bull's Eye, the bull a representation of the torsion/taurus field, and the Milky Way being the bull's field as it were. Even relates to the Dakotah concept of the buffalo migrations following the Milky Way in season. I think this was very much the very early sense of the original Herakles myth: cattle herding paths related to calendrical events. That's the simple version!

A newish bit of the puzzle: Alesia. stated as having 24 focii, Delphi with a 'cauldron', the Grid , the Fae etc. I haven't watched all of it but what I have seen so far is interesting.

A recent video relates the Aldobrandini family to Aldebaran.I think this is it.

Karen Hudes says that the Aldobrandini (al dobra ndini) name  is based on Dobhra, meaning Devil.Both maybe.

Got my new $65 camera working.

A member of the cat patrol

hh.jpg.bb7ff73fba6b18e39e5fd2dc8f74b614.jpg

Me (do I really look like that?!)There's a funny story associated with this. On 31st October  I got an unexpected parcel from a friend in the US, sent a week or so before. She rarely sends stuff, and I think The Ironic Angel was arranging a Coincidence I wore the T shirt on Halloween with much laughter and pointed comments.

This one is of the local Eight Star. The plants have been at those four locations for years, but only recently have started to bloom.

dd.jpg.c5921b58f14837698b9eccfc6da2ec46.jpg

aaa.jpg

dd.jpg

6 people like this

WoooHooooo!! Great shots, KMRIA!! (∩´∀`)∩

So thankful for all you peoples' work in NZ and beyond....!! And da kaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!! LOL 

P.S. Love the T shirt...bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha excellent one!!

3 people like this

I love that T shirt.. I've only worn it once-it glows in the dark too.

The cat is one of the numerous ones that just appear out of shrubbery etc, to say Hello. I was in remote country recently outside a Maori friend's  place  (he wasn't home) talking to HF, who is going through a hellish time as she remembers all that SRA  stuff.

A cat landed on the bonnet of the car, climbed through her window, walked over her and then me and then out the other window.

We've just about finished here we think.And hope.

4 people like this

Sydney yesterday. with UFOs. Personally I think they're moderating/modulating the effects of the lightning.

aa.jpg.e6b60292c99750c522ed28351e05aa1e.jpg

aaaa.jpg.f9bdab944c67a672e8795996ca8ce64e.jpg

3 people like this

Wasn't going to post again today but a local posted this on Fakebook....

his comment " Strange, since the sun is behind the camera "

At the moment I'm easing down for the over the Christmas period as a lot has been happening/resolving.

Hope to spend some time putting all this togther into some sort of coherent account.

(Basically: the Cthulhu Mythos,distinct from what the Draconians have been up to, is accurate)

Hisggg.jpg.752236c4d391f835fe12ba4321c3b04f.jpg

ADD. I had a look this morning over pretty much the same view (the photographer took it from further up the hill)

ADD more: a breakthrough was made on the night before this photo was taken , by our little group.

The mountain is known as Fairy Mountain by the local Maori, and is very tapu (forbidden and  sacred) to them.

In the recent past white silent sheet lightning has been seen over the mountain and blue sheet lightning several years earlier.

Page 1. Patupaiarehe and ponaturi

Patupaiarehe

In Māori tradition patupaiarehe, also known as tūrehu and pakepakehā, were fairy-like creatures of the forests and mountain tops. Although they had some human attributes, patupaiarehe were regarded not as people but as supernatural beings (he iwi atua).

They were seldom seen, and an air of mystery and secrecy still surrounds them. In most traditions, those who encountered patupaiarehe were able to understand their language. But in one account they were unintelligible.

Physical features

Patupaiarehe had light skin, and red or fair hair. Historian James Cowan was told that ‘they were a lighter complexion than Maori; their hair was of a dull golden or reddish hue, urukehu, such as is sometimes seen in Maori of today.’ 1

"South Island traditions had them living mainly in the hills around Lyttelton Harbour, Akaroa and the Tākitimu range, and in the hills between the Arahura River and Lake Brunner. "

https://teara.govt.nz/en/patupaiarehe/page-1

"

It is definitely NOT the sun, which would be over their left shoulder at the time.It seem sto be fairly low, over the seashore after I roughly triangulated the beams using PS.

4 people like this

3 people like this

Brief post . Still thinking  about Bryan's 666/36 days after solstice question. If you read this Bryan can you say where the conceot came from.

Talking about the Pillars of Herakles yesterday and today....

(there is a N to S storm rolling down New Zealand which I think is related)

aa.png.751ddaef9edc569d12c08024d7235a3e.png

3 people like this

Just the first thing that popped into my head, KMRIA.  I have a habit of looking for meaningful numbers in movies and tv shows and such. Don’t even realize I’m doing it half the time.  

2 people like this