Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phillipbbg

Secrets in PLAIN SIGHT................

38 posts in this topic

Damn. Makes my numerological coincidences seem tame by comparison.

They went to a lot of trouble to set these things up. But even so, I'd compare it to gang graffiti that's only really legible to the taggers who created it. Highbrow gangs, but gangs nonetheless.

Welcome to Planet Compton. Try not to get shot in an occultic driveby. Can someone point me the way to Planet Pasadena or Planet Mountain View?

1 person likes this

My take on what JJ Hurtak and Secrets in plain site might have been hinting at.

What might be under the Giza plateau is surely the remnants of Sumer.

And official history sure does not want the common man to know from whence he came.

Secrets in plain site keep tracing the geometric lay out of these cities back to the Isis following, but I’m sure most know Isis is the Egyptian name for the earth mother from Sumerian culture Lilith the Dragon Queen or maybe Anath, queen of the heavens, so now we are talking Anunnaki.
So many have tried to discredit Zecharia Sitchin and his life’s work, suggesting he has taken Sumerian writtings to literally, while few have even gotten close to the man hours he has taken in trying to understand their culture and history . As soon as someone tries hard in a collective effort to try and decry another’s studies its even more reason to look more closely at his work I should think.
To discredit Sitchin we might have to then discredit Laurence Gardner as well and suggest he was naive also, but his body of work is very deep and almost unrivalled in detail. 
What don’t the PTB want us to know about our history, surely Sumer is where it all started, or in my mind where it all started to go wrong for the human race. Call it interference or interbreeding whatever but technical civilization or western civilization seems to have started there. And where are we now? At the crossroads of doom and despair, because of overactive and uncaring use of technology we don’t fully understand, we are indeed babies with a gun in our hand, maybe thanks to the Anunnaki.

In one of the opening chapters of Coevolution I touched on this Hidden Reality as I called it. I did not go as far down that road as I could have because Coevolution was about an experience I had rather than experience the Human race has had.

But secrets in plain sight has opened a door to expand on my understanding, or maybe lack of understanding of a very big picture of dimensionality crossing of the divide and who holds the power on planet earth at this time. After all Babylon is out of Sumer, and the new Babylon, USA, might well be born of the Anunnaki as well.

As GHD has suggested drawing a line on planet earth in our 3D reality might well be drawing a line or having an effect in another reality altogether call it dimension 4 or whatever, for years now new age science and ET have been telling us when we detonate an atomic bomb in 3D earth we affect the rest of the cosmos and not in a good way. So doing witchcraft in the 3D could cross the divide and do witchcraft in another dimension as well. It appears some in high places believe this to be true if the doco, secrets in plain sight, has any reality to it at all.

When you think about it this must be getting close to letting the cat out of the bag. I truly think we are now getting close to unlocking TPTB’s dirty little secret.
What am I getting at, maybe the Anunnaki are only a phone call away if you have their number.

I recommend reading Laurence Gardner’s epic book Genesis of the Grail Kings, as an add on to any Sitchin works you might have read brilliant detailing. 

Comments please this is a fantastically interesting subject with lots of peripheral studies spinning off from it. I’d love to crack this code!

2 people like this

I think also BlueET, that many 'aborigine' cultures, and I mean that in the general sense of the word, were not quite so tainted by the anunanki, and specific cultures like the Australian aborigines, who have very little written history, but have a detailed oral history, might be a key also. Their history is handed down in story, song and dance, and is less likely to be interpreted in the wrong manner.

The problem is, finding any originals that are not so tainted, and willing to say it as it is.

The symbold they have left, and guard the secrets behind, are probably just as secret and well hidden as the other 'factions' that hid the ones we relate to in plain site. One is hard, chiseled and mechanical. The other is soft, fleshy and emotional. Diametrically opposed! But just like the first example, we just gotta learn how to look at it - and listen to it.

thanks to Laurence Gardner's research my ears pricked when he described the old Roman name for Great Briton with was Britannia, and then proceeded to relate the name to the Anunnaki godess Brat-Anna, kinda makes sense now we know what is really at the back ground of many names we use each day, you can even trace this to the saying 'a spoilt brat' for someone who has everything given them, just like I guess an Anunnaki godess.

1 person likes this

HEX! Star of David? Sacred point on Earth

Jambyl, Lake Balqash Google Earth Fly to search!

45°48’44.96?N 73°35’27.63?E See more here http://tiny.cc/jpmdmw

post-189-13759096004153_thumb.jpg

post-189-13759096004674_thumb.jpg

post-189-13759096035046_thumb.jpg

post-189-13759096035643_thumb.jpg

2 people like this

HEX! Star of David? Sacred point on Earth

Jambyl, Lake Balqash Google Earth Fly to search!

45°48’44.96?N 73°35’27.63?E See more here http://tiny.cc/jpmdmw

I sent this pic to a weapons expert whose comments were:

That is an SA-2 GUIDELINE/S-75 Dvina SAM site. Its geometry is not from occultism but rather, the need to be able to efficiently move big missiles on long trailers to the launchers housed in those U-shaped berms, which are really protective revetments. The ring allows high speed moves to any launcher without having to worry about jackknifing the trailer.

SA-2/S-75 Wiki

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-75_Dvina

U-2 photo of Soviet SA-2 site taken in 1962. this is one of the photos which helped precipitate the Cuban Missile Crisis. Look familiar?

http://harrisondaily.com/news/u--spy-plane-image-interpreters-spotted-missiles-in-cuba/article_de5523ca-1a30-11e2-9a2c-001a4bcf887a.html

There are lots of occult structures, but SA-2 sites aren't on the list--that I know of!

1 person likes this

Cheers Annon and it is interesting that so many of these images are reflective of simetry and efficiency of movement of what ever the items being moved are..

It could be light, electricity, missiles , even people to create a standing wave pulse etc..

To me it is the circuit of the image that is the point and your friend have pointed this out to everyone very eloquently in simply stating its use....

OK I'm cheating a little here. I have been all over google earth looking for this exact site, then find that a picture of it, from google earth is included in the article. Here it is

Electrifying: Giant futuristic 'Tesla Tower' in abandoned woods near Moscow (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

July 6, 2014

teslacoilmap-1.jpg

from google earth  and next to The New Jerusalem Monastery in Istar, Russia, outside Moscow

here is what it is

Tesla Coils

teslacoil-9.jpg

"No, it’s not an alien colony, a time machine, or even a Russian version of America’s ionospheric HAARP program. But in a forest near Moscow, this Soviet-era “lightning machine” has a capacity arguably equal to Russia’s entire electricity output.

Bloggers flock to see this technical marvel, which has been dubbed the “High Voltage Marx and Tesla Generators Research Facility.” The testing range, a branch of the Russian Electrical Engineering Institute, is in the sleepy town of Istra, 40 kilometers west of Moscow."

snip

http://rt.com/news/170704-tesla-tower-lightning-russia/

More pictures, video. and info at link

Tx Reddwolf

7 people like this

strangely reminds me of something I saw the other day breezy.

this is reported to be an early particle accelerator! 

post-9-0-93817000-1404698572_thumb.jpg

4 people like this

Electrifying: Giant futuristic 'Tesla Tower' in abandoned woods near Moscow (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

July 6, 2014

G'day

Thanks for the story. I will pass it onto a couple of Tesla-ites that I know. even though "its a Marx Generator , nothing to do with TESLA type coil design , its totally different".

I read the article and noted with interest the last part about the other test center, called “Allure.”

It is a stationary simulator of the electromagnetic pulse (EMP) needed to test the sturdiness of military and civilian aviation hardware to impulse electromagnetic fields of a natural and artificial nature.

teslacoil-13.jpg

Though the dome crumbled because of mistakes in its construction, the collapse had unintended historical consequences.

The high-ranking Soviet Communist Party official in Moscow supervising the construction of the Istra dome was fired from his job and sent to a remote posting as punishment.

He was replaced with fellow Communist apparatchik Boris Yeltsin, who was later invited to work in Moscow and eventually became Russia’s first president.

6 people like this

July 6, 2014

G'day

I just found an update on Russia Today...

Soviet-era 'Tesla Tower' restarted with spectacular lightning bolts (VIDEO)

http://rt.com/news/181748-tesla-marx-generator-lightning/

Indeed, despite its reputation as an abandoned site, the ‘Tesla Tower’ has been active all of these years.

tesla-marx-generator-lightning.si.jpg

7 people like this

This might look familiar, but it is new. 

I have adopted a new line of thinking about these 'circuit board/ grid' design type of anomalies.  I don't think they are physically there.  If you travel to the physical location of this image, you will be at 13,000ft elevation high on the edge of a mountain in Peru... and I daresay probably hanging on for dear life.  

Anyway... These same images appear all over the Globe, but only on select dates.  Why those dates you ask?.. I don't know for certain but those image dates have the type of shadows (think frequency) where these anomalies seem to like to show up.  

So, if not physically at the Google Earth coordinate location, then where?  Yes, that is a good question and a question I would not have if these were all identical (they are not) and looked hoaky (they do not) and were made as some sort of prank by someone (it is not).  I believe these are real complexes built by real people.  

And yet, they show up on GE imagery.  How very weird.  

I think perhaps that the satellite imaging detector is seeing something of an alternate reality.  perhaps, to be more precise, an ancient thought form of an ancient civilization.  Thoughts are eternal and thoughts are what create.  What has been built in the distant past, is long gone... but those thought patterns are still there.  

I'm just blabbering of course, but what if these images are the thought patterns of those real structures.  

How then are we seeing them in these images?  I have a PHD in speculation... so please allow me.  It is unlikely that the satellite is actually capturing ancient thought patterns.  It is also unlikely that the ground station for Digital Globe is manipulating these images.  It is also unlikely that Google Earth processing is manipulating these images prior to upload to the GE platform.  All of that would just be too much work for an unspecified purpose.  

It is more likely then that these images are being altered by entities not seen.  There, I said it.  ;).  

Think about it.

note: image date is 6-1-2005  (edit to add words above)

092840.20s_772702.15wscrn.jpg

5 people like this