breezy

FLIGHT MH370 Terror Fears Over missing 777 Grow

572 posts in this topic

Missing flight MH370: Families in bid to raise $5 million to find 'whistleblower' to help solve mystery

Updated 2 hours 23 minutes ago

5335166-3x2-340x227.jpg

Several families of those aboard flight MH370 have launched a drive to raise $5 million to reward any insider who comes forward and resolves the mystery of the plane's disappearance exactly three months ago.

The "Reward MH370" campaign launches on fundraising website Indiegogo and aims to raise at least $5 million "to encourage a whistleblower to come forward with information", the families said in a press release.

The Malaysia Airlines jet lost contact on March 8 en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people aboard - about two-thirds of them Chinese.

The Boeing 777 is believed to have crashed in the southern Indian Ocean, but an extensive search has turned up no sign of wreckage so far, leaving frustrated and anguished families of those aboard suspecting a cover-up.

"We are convinced that somewhere, someone knows something, and we hope this reward will entice him or her to come forward," said Ethan Hunt, a technology company chief who is heading the reward project.

Sarah Bajc, partner of American passenger Philip Wood, said a handful of families were behind the campaign to look at the unprecedented aviation mystery with "a fresh set of eyes".

"Governments and agencies have given it their best shot but have failed to turn up a single shred of evidence, either because of a faulty approach or due to intentional misdirection by one or more individuals," she said in the release.

<snip>

Link:  http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-08/mh370-families-in-drive-to-raise-5m-to-find-whistleblower/5508704

5 people like this

Strangely enough, it has occurred in Europe that 13 planes on two different occasion have lost contact for up to 25 minutes. They wouldn't be trying more tests would they...na, our gubmints luv us and would do shit like that...would they

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbY7HKHt9Kk#t=250

6 people like this

Move along folks, nothing to see here. It's been happening all the time. Look.

malaysia-flights-top-3.jpg

base-map.png

Above map shows better at link

malaysia-locator-3.jpg

http://www.bloomberg.com/infographics/2014-03-13/vanishing-planes-mapped-since-1948.html

Never mind most of the disappeared/mapped planes are small private aircrafts. Like comparing a vanished cruise liner to fishing boats lost at sea.

2 people like this

I have always said this, if a dude farts over the DMZ (the line that represents the border of North and South korea) then alarms and sirens will go off all over the place or even the other day they picked up on a 30 cm drone flown over the border from North korea.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/09/world/asia/koreas-drones/ 

But a Boeing 777 can fly for around 7 hours through multiple international territories and still not be detected OR one of the 300 on board even try to turn on a cellphone. If a plane that size can be flown at around 500 feet and apparently not be detected on radar then WHY THE HELL is all money being spent on stealth technology. 

Malaysia-Airlines-MH370-Godzilla-2014032

This is my only logical explanation...

11 people like this

Just tossing this out there...

Is there a relationship between (i) the accusations that the MH370 pilot purposely directed the plane to the southern Indian Ocean and (ii) the recent confirmation that Earth's magnetic field is weakening EXCEPT in the southern Indian Ocean?

On the pilot: "Sources close to the investigation confirmed to The Telegraph on Sunday that a deleted flight path had been recovered from Capt Zaharie's simulator which had been used to practice landing an aircraft on a small runway on an unnamed island in the far southern Indian Ocean."  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10917868/MH370-captain-plotted-route-to-southern-Indian-Ocean-on-home-simulator.html

On the weakening magnetic field: "In some areas, such as the southern Indian Ocean, the magnetic field has strengthened since January - although the overall trend is a weakening." 

[note from kande: I do suspect that the Swarm data depend on the time of collection, so I'm not sure how much the data actually tell us]

post-2154-0-69504400-1403543746_thumb.pnpost-2154-0-35227100-1403543760_thumb.pn

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2665901/Is-Earth-magnetic-field-getting-weaker-Dramatic-dips-spotted-Western-Hemisphere-damage-satellites.html

10 people like this

Just tossing this out there...

Is there a relationship between (i) the accusations that the MH370 pilot purposely directed the plane to the southern Indian Ocean and (ii) the recent confirmation that Earth's magnetic field is weakening EXCEPT in the southern Indian Ocean?

On the pilot: "Sources close to the investigation confirmed to The Telegraph on Sunday that a deleted flight path had been recovered from Capt Zaharie's simulator which had been used to practice landing an aircraft on a small runway on an unnamed island in the far southern Indian Ocean."  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10917868/MH370-captain-plotted-route-to-southern-Indian-Ocean-on-home-simulator.html

On the weakening magnetic field: "In some areas, such as the southern Indian Ocean, the magnetic field has strengthened since January - although the overall trend is a weakening." 

[note from kande: I do suspect that the Swarm data depend on the time of collection, so I'm not sure how much the data actually tell us]

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-06-23 at 1.13.14 PM.pngattachicon.gifScreen Shot 2014-06-23 at 1.14.44 PM.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2665901/Is-Earth-magnetic-field-getting-weaker-Dramatic-dips-spotted-Western-Hemisphere-damage-satellites.html

I read this a little while ago, about black holes in the indian ocean.

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/03/we-asked-scientists-about-cnns-black-hole-based-malaysian-plane-theory/359382/

Seems some people believe there are mini black holes here on earth that are able to suck up airplanes.

have not researched enough into this but seems related to the hole gravity discussion around this airplane.

6 people like this

MH370: New evidence of cockpit tampering as investigation into missing plane continues

June 29, 2014

Jonathan Pearlman

Investigations into the missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 have revealed apparent tampering of systems in the cockpit

map-mh370_2955060b.jpg

MH370 underwater search areas planning map, a new underwater search will begin in August and cover about 23,000 square miles Photo: JACC

"Air crash investigators probing the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines MH-370 have discovered possible new evidence of tampering with the plane's cockpit equipment.

A report released by Australian air crash investigators has revealed that the missing Boeing 777 suffered a mysterious power outage during the early stages of its flight, which experts believe could be part of an attempt to avoid radar detection.

According to the report, the plane's satellite data unit made an unexpected "log-on" request to a satellite less than 90 minutes into its flight from the Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur, to the Chinese city of Beijing. The reports says the log-on request - known as a "handshake" - appears likely to have been caused by an interruption of electrical power on board the plane.

"A log-on request in the middle of a flight is not common," said the report, by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau. "An analysis was performed which determined that the characteristics and timing of the logon requests were best matched as resulting from power interruption."

David Gleave, an aviation safety expert from Loughborough University, said the interruption to the power supply appeared to be the result of someone in the cockpit attempting to minimise the use of the aircraft's systems. The action, he said, was consistent with an attempt to turn the plane's communications and other systems off in an attempt to avoid radar detection."

snip

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/malaysia/10933917/MH370-New-evidence-of-cockpit-tampering-as-investigation-into-missing-plane-continues.html

6 people like this

From landdownunder

MH370 report: Malaysia Airlines only attempted to contact missing plane twice over six hours

June 29, 2014

"MALAYSIA Airlines only twice attempted to make phone contact with its unresponsive airliner over six hours as it flew to its doom, causing vital clues to its final location to be lost and painting a woeful picture of air safety in the region.

The revelations come out of close examination of an Australian Transport Safety Bureau report into MH370’s disappearance, released on Thursday.

The report also shows that no one in the cockpit used aircraft waypoints to set course south over the Indian Ocean, ruling out suspicion that pilot Zaharie Ahmad Shah had pre-programmed the Boeing 777 to crash.

But this did not eliminate suspicion that someone used the automatic pilot to send the plane on a southerly heading."

WITHOUT A TRACE: Where on earth is Flight MH370?

SEARCH MOVES: Underwater search for MH370 shifts south

snip

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/mh370-report-malaysia-airlines-only-attempted-to-contact-missing-plane-twice-over-six-hours/story-fnizu68q-1226971382435

5 people like this

I am killing this guy and his views...

http://rense.com/general96/role.html

decades to come.

Bait and Swtich

Why do the Israeli false flaggers need to hijack the Malaysian sister-plane, when just one plane will suffice for the ruse? The mint-condition jet in Tel Aviv would be refitted with Stealth cloaking, state-of-air avionics (aviation electronics, DU-tipped munitions and high-temperature explosives, but fake evidence of Malaysian origins are needed to complete the ruse. Therefore, identifying metal tags and other identifying parts have to be removed from MH370, along with seat covers, crew uniforms and the bodies of the two Iranians, to be frozen in a morgue. The deception would, be complete with the transfer of the stripped Malaysian jet to El Al.

6 people like this

Duh...I meant liking, not killing....

3 people like this

Nuthin suss here  mate.

AUSTRALIA'S multi-billion-dollar over-the-horizon radar system may not have been operating when Malaysian Airline flight MH370 went missing with 239 people on board.

Former Member for Fairfax Alex Somlyay has questioned why the Jindalee Operational Radar Network (JORN) failed to detect the Boeing 777 commercial passenger jet.

Mr Somlyay was public accounts committee chairman in 1996-97 when it examined the cost and capabilities of the system which has cost at least $1.8 billion.

He said there was information, on the public record, that said the system could track a small Cessna taking off from East Timor 3000km away.

"Advances in the past 10 years have expanded JORN's capacity 10-fold since then,'' Mr Somlyay said.

http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/was-billion-dollar-radar-turned-off/2401331/

7 people like this

Duh...I meant liking, not killing....

You can edit a post and fix it, Imelda.  Go ahead, give it a try! :D

1 person likes this

You can edit a post and fix it, Imelda.  Go ahead, give it a try! :D

I know JT...but I thought it was funny so I left it there....you know the old saying "small things amuse small minds"...lol

3 people like this

Flight MH370 May Not Be In Indian Ocean, Says Airline Expert

October 13, 2014

By Kalyan Kumar

"Amidst heavy search to trace the missing MH 370 jet, belonging to the Malaysia Airlines, in the Indian ocean bordering Australia, a senior airline expert has commented that the whole search exercise is unconvincing and chances are that the plane may not fallen in the Indian ocean at all. The flight MH 370, has been missing for more than seven months now. 

Unconvincing

The controversial comments were made by Sir Tim Clark, chief of Emirates Airlines boss. He said he was "totally dissatisfied" with the results of the investigation and the mystery raises a "degree of suspicion," reported Express.Co.UK.

In an interview to German magazine Der Spiegel, Clark said recalled there has been only one over-water incident in the history of civil aviation. That was Amelia Earhart in 1939. "Even that that had 5 to 10 percent trackability," he noted. Clarke noted that MH 370 simply disappeared raising a degree of suspicion. "I feel MH370 was under control until the very end.  That the search teams were not able to see a single thing suggests that this aircraft is not where they say it is, apart from this so-called electronic satellite 'handshake', which I doubt as well," Clarke said."

snip

http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/569370/20141013/mh-370-malaysia-airlines-indian-ocean-australia.htm#.VD7pEezn-vE

MH370 Conspiracy, Theory & Search News: Malaysian Airlines Might Not Be In Indian Ocean, Was Not On Autopilot Before Alleged Crash

By John Santisteban

October 14, 2014

"Emirate Airlines boss Sir Tim Clark knows that the sudden disappearance of the Malaysian Airlines MH370 is still a big mystery, but he is quite convinced that the plane might night be in Indian Ocean after all.

Clark said in an interview with German newspaper Der Spiegel that authorities should be more analytical in investigating the incident, saying that their initial theory might be wrong because they have not found any trade of the missing plane.

7 people like this

'U.S. military shot down MH370 because they thought it had been hacked and was about to be used in terror attack', claims former airline boss 

• Marc Dugain says U.S. Navy in Indian Ocean attacked the plane 
  • He claims that islanders saw the plane fly close to a U.S. base
  • Also alleges that a spy told him to back away from his probe into MH370

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2883651/U-S-military-shot-MH370-thought-hacked-used-terror-attack-claims-former-airline-boss.html#ixzz3NK7ahZRY

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

10 people like this

Hey Salustra - Field McConnell has not lightened up a bit - good for him. Thanks for posting about him. Interesting character to say the least - and appears to be qualified to boot to back up what he says. If anyone else has info on him I'd love to know what you think.

Dear Jakarta Post:

Yes I posted the comment you refer to and have copied the comment below. I first told FAA, FBI and ALPA of these illegal modifications on 10 December, 2006. That letter is posted below your story.

On the same day MH370 was taken a YouTube entitled BOEING UNINTERRUPTIBLE AUTO PILOT was posted to YouTube. It got noticed by MAS and representatives of present and past governments of Malaysia. Later in March Malaysia requested I fly from Minneapolis MN USA to Kaula Lumpur, Malaysia. I was in KL arriving 17Apr14 departing 20April14.

While in KL I briefed various officials on the two aircraft modifications most companies and no pilots or dispatchers were then aware of. I suggested that if Malaysia did not publicly disclose the existence of BUAP they should not be suprised to suffer another explosive event by 1900 17Jul14. That event became MH17 at 1735 17Jul14. Any airline official, government official or survivor family members of the victim can find me by googling [ MH370 + MH17 + BUAP + ATI + Abel Danger ] In June 2014 CEO Tim Clarke of Emirates Airlines criticized Malaysia for not being more helpful.

Abel Danger responded to CEO Clarke and explained to he and his airline how to recognize BUAP capture of any airliners. This intentional killing of innocents need not continue. Perhaps China or Indonesia might have the nerve to begin the discussion that will end the killings using aircraft which has occurred in Adam Air 574, Kenya Airways 507, Colgan 3407, Air France 447, Turkish 1951, Sukhoi Superjet May 2012, MH370, MH17 and QZ8501. There will be a DE NOVO refiling of Civil Case 1:08-1600 (RMC) which would have stopped the killing if the Air Line Pilots Association had not committed a FRAUD UPON THE COURT, in this case Judge Rosemary M. Collyer's Court in US District Court, District of Columbia.

http://www.abeldanger.net/2015/01/illegal-modifications-buap-capture-end.html

7 people like this

'U.S. military shot down MH370 because they thought it had been hacked and was about to be used in terror attack', claims former airline boss 

• Marc Dugain says U.S. Navy in Indian Ocean attacked the plane 
  • He claims that islanders saw the plane fly close to a U.S. base
  • Also alleges that a spy told him to back away from his probe into MH370

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2883651/U-S-military-shot-MH370-thought-hacked-used-terror-attack-claims-former-airline-boss.html#ixzz3NK7ahZRY

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://rt.com/news/216675-mh370-shot-down-us/

6 people like this

Why Did Malaysia Airlines Wait Until Now to Call Flight 370 an ‘Accident’?

Jack Phillips

January 29, 2015

460886826-676x450.jpg

Indian sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik gives the final touches to his sand sculpture portraying two missing aircraft, Air Asia QZ8501 and Malayasia Airlines MH370 on Golden Sea Beach at Puri, east of Bhubaneswar on Monday. (STRDEL/AFP/Getty Images)

"Malaysia Airlines on Thursday officially described missing Flight MH370 as an “accident,” triggering ire from the family members of some passengers who were on board the ill-fated plane.

“There’s nothing new. The Malaysian authorities have been covering up the truth from the get-go, and they have no credibility to speak of. We are not accepting the conclusion,” Wen Wancheng, the family member of a passenger on board the airliner, told The Associated Press.

There’s legal reasons for why Malaysia Airlines deemed it an “accident” and not a terrorist attack or assigning criminality, notes Albert Goldson, head of Indo-Brazilian Associates LLC, a global firm that advises on security risk for firms engaged in overseas business.

If it were designated as “criminality or terrorism, then the investigation would shift to the politically unpalatable area culpability with respect to security,” he notes. “As a result, the subsequent lawsuits and insurance payouts would dwarf those of the accident insurance payouts.”

snip

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1229469-why-did-malaysia-airlines-wait-until-now-to-call-flight-370-an-accident/?sidebar=todaysheadline

5 people like this

Cosmic Awareness comments on what happened to Flight MH370.  The explanation is plausible, given that many intuitive people say the people on the flight are not dead even though they can't be found.  At the end of the day I agree that the issues surrounding this and the other flights will be instrumental in bringing about truth in the future. I think what the PTW have done in this situation will prove to be mistake on their part and is the start of their own demise.

Cosmic Awareness Speaks on The ‘Lost’ Flight MH-370

Posted By: VegaBob [send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 30-Jan-2015 14:40:36

In Response To: CGI's boat: #ROUNDTABLE- Busted! MH-17 Was in Fact the ‘Lost’ Flight MH-370 (Susoni)

Another perspective by Cosmic Awareness, the force that expressed Itself through Edgar Cayce, Christ,
the Buddha, Krisna, Mohammed, and other great Avatars who served as "channels" for Cosmic Consciousness,
and who speaks again today as the world begins to enter the New Age of spiritual consciousness and awareness.
Since 1963 Cosmic Awareness has been communicating through carefully trained channels.
The information contained herein was received and "interpreted" by Will Berlinghof.

QUESTIONER:
Thank you Awareness. The next set of questions regard the Malaysian airplane that has recently disappeared, Flight 370, and is in the mainstream media. It has been getting so much coverage over the last couple of days that it seems like they are hardly talking about anything else! As mysterious as this situation is, it seems the coverage is out of proportion to its actual importance in the scheme of things, which means it is probably being used as some kind of mind control device to cover up one or more issues and situations that are going on behind the scenes. Is there any light that Awareness can shed on this? And what, if anything does this missing airline flight have to do with the situations related to Russia, the Ukraine, Crimea and/or Syria?

COSMIC AWARENESS:
This Awareness would start by stating that this event is not simply a decoy event. Although it is true that the extreme coverage of this event does seem to be taking attention away from other events such as Syria and certain political economic events that have taken place. It has even to some degree downgraded and distracted attention away from the situation in the Ukraine and Crimea, although this too is being covered still.It is just that many became fascinated by the events, and there is that which could be understood as an attempt to take attention away from certain other matters, such as the Ukraine/Crimea situation, such as Syria, allowing certain actions to be taken that are more obscured because there is a lack of focus on these matters. There is much information that is being brought forward over the Internet behind these events the Malaysian airliner, the political events in the Ukraine and in Syria. If one wishes to remain in the loop or to be presented alternative ways of seeing these actions and understanding these actions, these methods of conveying the information are available by going to alternative sources on the Internet, but if one is only reliant on the mass media and the controlled mass media on top of this, one may seem to think that the Malaysian airline disaster is somewhat of a red herring meant to take attention away and to put the other situations on a back-burner. There is some element of truth to this, but this Awareness would say that the actual event of the Malaysian airliner that has gone missing has touched many at a much deeper level.

This Awareness will say outright there is much more involved in the Malaysian airline disaster than seems to be apparent. It is not simply that an airliner crashed. There is more behind it, and it is not what the press is now reporting, that there was an action of the pilot or there was some plan to it, and that the pilot and/or others cooperated to hijack the airplane, and to fly it elsewhere.These explanations are cover-ups as well to prevent a deeper search into this matter. Many, upon initially hearing that the Malaysian airliner went missing were immediately struck with a sense of foreboding or a feeling that something out of the ordinary had occurred. Many, especially those who are sensitive, those who see reality in an alternative way many of the CAC members even, had an immediate sensing that this was not simply an airliner that for some reason had crashed. Many had an immediate hit that this event was something else.These ones who have felt this, who had this instinct, this gut feeling, are still observing this matter but are hearing very little about that which perhaps is the truth of the situation. There are many who would proclaim these explanations are cover-ups. They are attempts to steal the attention away from the extraordinary nature of this event to more mundane explanations, even if these mundane explanations are lies.It is imperative for those in power not to let too many know the actual truth, and certainly not to reveal it to the masses. So, one would ask perhaps, what is the truth of this matter? The truth is complex and as to China, and to the political world events that are occurring at this time. This Awareness will go back somewhat to help paint the picture of what has occurred to the airliner, bearing in mind that as this Awareness speaks, certain things have not developed that will occur by the time that many read this message in their newsletter.

Going back, it is important to realize that there is much that occurs behind the scenes that the masses are never told of. One of these events that is important in this occurrence is that of Russia and China developing a certain missile, an advanced weapon. This missile is known as the Topol Missile, and it was exhibited to the Western nations in a test done but a few days before the airliner went missing. In this test that was to show the Western powers the magnitude of this new weapon, this Topol Missile, a missile was fired at a target ship in the Pacific Ocean. The location is not seen as clearly, but a message had been sent to the Western military powers that this would occur, and the Western military powers did observe the test and the results. This missile is one that has an increased capacity as a Weapon of Destruction. The warhead is particularly potent. It is also a missile that can travel at Mach 4, at a distance of 10 feet above the ground. This would make this missile almost impossible to be shot down by the planes or weapons of the Cabal Powers. Finally, this missile has an extreme range. It can be launched two thousand miles away from its target and reach the target very quickly, with 100% accuracy and 100 % destructive capacity and capability.The Western powers, especially certain factions that hold power within the Western leadership, and this Awareness must be clear, especially the United States of America, the ones who were meant to see this weapon were very impressed, not in a positive way, but rather in a way that they realized that here was a missile that could make obsolete their navies and ground forces.

A response was needed. There lies within the military and in particular, within the navy, certain ones that are serving the hidden agenda, the Black Ops of the Power Elite, the economic military machine. These ones needed to make a response to what was shown to them. Their response was to bring forward a weapon that they have been working on, that is available although it is not yet at 100%. They understood that they needed to show Putin and those who would oppose them that they, this group in power had a weapon that could cancel the Topol missile. For years the ones who are hidden and have been using retrograde technology on alien ships that had been captured over years, plus working in conjunction with the Orion/Reptilian Greys; these ones had and now have a weapon. It is known as LaWS: Laser Weapon System, and they needed to respond quickly to the Russian threat of this new Topol missile. The LaWS system uses energy pulse beams, especially magnetic pulse beams, and the problem is that this weapon has limited range, approximately 15 miles line of sight. This would make it ineffective against a missile such as the Topol missile unless it could be placed more directly in the path of such a missile.

In other words, what was needed was a delivery system that would allow the transport of the weapon to a location where it could be deployed and used. The way it is now, is that this weapon is placed on a ship, but as this Awareness has said, this would have limited range and again, against such a fast-moving potent missile as the Topol missile, it would not be a good defensive weapon against this more powerful weapon. What was done is that the LaWS system was made more compact and placed aboard a ship that has been made, is available, a ship not a Naval ship, but one that is of extraterrestrial origin, but is not extraterrestrial. These secret ones in power placed a LaWS weapon aboard a craft and this craft was used against the Malaysian airliner. This Awareness states here that it was the intent of those in power to show the Russians they could destroy their Topol missile because they had not only a weapon, but the means of delivery. These craft are extraterrestrial in nature but are used only by those in power, hidden and not yet brought to public attention.This situation, not being unlike the Stealth fighter plane that was being tested but was kept secret until it was deployed. This new craft has not been made public, nor was it the plan to do so.

The need to respond to the Russian deployment of the Topol missile was considered to be extremely important by these militaryones that did call this action to bear. As a result, a target was needed to send a message to the Russians. The target that was picked was the Malaysian airliner. The reason for this was that there were several on board that were considered extremely dangerous to the Powers That Be, certain ones who were working on a parallel weapon such as LaWS and others that were considered to be of importance to rid the world of. This of course is by the definition of those in power that are trying to control and manipulate.In other words, there were certain ones on board the Malaysian airplane that were considered targets worth taking out, and at the same time, these ones in power would send a strong message to Russia that they had a defensive weapon they could use against Topol. In this, the choice of a civilian target was considered and chosen to be appropriate as a way of sending a message to the Russians and the Chinese.The fact that there were many innocent ones aboard this plane had little bearing on the matter. As has been seen many times over, the hidden plans and agendas of those in power often will sacrifice those who are innocent to achieve their own goals and to serve their own purposes. On the day of the shooting down of the Malaysian airliner, it has been reported that the plane veered several times.

What is not reported is that the Radar of the Malaysian airliner showed on the screen the appearance of two other smaller crafts, and that they appeared quickly on the screen. One of the two crafts, very quickly at hyper-speed, placed itself in front of the airliner, at which point the Malaysian jetliner did take evasive actions, did turn left, right, left and then right again in order to get away.It was at the 4th turning that the plane disappeared from the Radar screens. This Awareness states that the LaWS weapon had been shot at the plane. It cancelled the electrical systems of the plane, and the communications of the plane. It was meant to destroy the aircraft itself, and when this discharge hit the plane, this is when the communications ceased, the transponders cancelled and the black boxes were negated. There have been other reports since then, but this Awareness can only share what is seen to have occurred. It was the intent of the Powers That Be to destroy the aircraft and to have it crash from a great height into the sea below. What is also seen is an act of intervention.

This Awareness does state that the extraterrestrial Galactic Federation Forces did intervene, and rather than allowing the aircraft to be destroyed, it is seen that a rift was opened in that which is commonly called the time/space continuum; a rift, an opening or a portal into an alternate dimension. Before the plane could be destroyed, this plane with its 230 odd passengers was drawn through this portal and away from danger. It was placed down upon a beach, a sandy beach of an island in an alternate dimension on another timeline. The passengers are safe, as seen by this Awareness, but not contained within the present space/time reality. Many would say of this explanation that this is lunatic fringe and this could not be happening, but this Awareness states that this, and much more has happened, and many felt immediately that an extraordinary event had occurred. It is for this reason that many entities of sensitivity and awareness knew immediately that something else had happened and even though many other explanations have since been given, those who have had this gut feeling, this instinctual understanding still understand and know that something else has happened. It is of course for each and every one to determine and decide.

Those in power have been putting out many alternative explanations, but these, as this Awareness has said, are mostly cover-ups to misguide and to mislead. This event was to send a clear message to the Russian and the Chinese and in a way it was to say to them, If you think you can use your weapons, we have other weapons! Thus, in the Ukraine for example, the implication was and is that the Powers That Be would use the electromagnetic weapon against the Russians in that region, but it is more than one region. It is an assumption that the Russians would be intimidated by this weapon, and it is seen that it was prematurely deployed, for the weapon is not stable, is not ready at this time, but such was the desperation of the Powers That Be, the hidden factions of military power, that they needed to respond in some way to the Topol missile that was demonstrated for them. There is still much that has not been revealed, and the cover-up persists, but this Awareness would say that the situation is important in that it is the beginning of disclosure, not voluntary disclosure, but disclosure due to events being exposed, certain actions that have been taken by the Powers That Be being disclosed. It is the intent of the Powers That Be to keep things hidden, to lie about matters, to misdirect the evidence and the assumptions around guilt, but ultimately, they are afraid. They are afraid because they understand and realize an event took place that they did not expect. This event was the intervention of the Galactic Federation forces, the removal of the airplane before it could be destroyed. The Powers That Be are fearful that the interventions will continue.

This of course would completely disrupt their plans, for in the past they have not made plans under speculation that the Galactic Federation Forces would intervene or involve themselves. This has changed, and in a way the game has now changed as well. This being so, there is a huge question mark that is hanging in front of the Powers That Be, and even the Russian powers in a way, those opposed to the Cabal of Evil. This Awareness would say here that at this time, as this Awareness delivers this message, that it is still all up in the air, and that for those reading this message several weeks into the future as it will be, many things will still be up in the air. However, by the time this message is read, other events and information may have come to the surface.This Awareness has only attempted to fill in some of the blanks to help many to understand that behind the disappearance of the Malaysian Airliner Flight 370, much more is involved, and much more is yet to come forward. This completes this extensive answer at this time.

From a previous reading March 2014:
That this is that which could be understood to be a game-changer. That humanity if, you will, has stepped through an opening into a realm that has not until now been publicly available, publicly acknowledged. This event is of such a nature due to the extreme interest of so many around the world, that it cannot be swept away or covered up.

This is a crucial time; a time of stepping through from one reality to a new reality, the hidden reality that has so long been underway that has so long been hidden and kept secret.
This also has much to do with the revelation of extraterrestrial forces that are currently upon this planet, in this planet and above in the skies of this planet. That the perception of reality that has been held for so long, that has been controlled and manipulated for so long, is ready to come apart, is ready to be shaken apart.

That at this time it is not seen that the individuals aboard this aircraft are dead. It is simply seen they are elsewhere and that there is the possibility that they may be returned.

As this Awareness has said previously that the Galactic Federation ones did intervene but were not the cause of the difficulty to the plane. That this was caused by this secret group that have been working with the technology that they have received from their extraterrestrial Orion/Reptilian allies. The intervention of the Galactic Federation ones was secret, but was also a message to this group, as well as to the Russians and others, the Chinese as well, that there is indeed another player on board as well."

"Recently when this Awareness was speaking of the possibility of a return of the aircraft It did state: imagine the reaction on the planet if this occurred, if this ship returned, this airliner returned and all were alive on board and it simply landed in Malaysia or Beijing. But that this is still not yet a guarantee, It simply is stating here, this Awareness is simply stating here that humanity would most definitely truly begin to understand and accept there are others here as well and that the evidence that is so denied by so many can no longer be denied, especially if those ones on board come back with strange tales indeed. That this Awareness would ask one and all to energize this timeline, to hold it as more than possible, that it can be so, will be so, for you wish it to be so."

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=9572

5 people like this

MH370: Australia insists it has not given up search after loss declared an 'accident'

Jan. 30, 2015

Jonathan Pearlman

"Head of Australian search authority refuses to comment on costs of underwater MH370 operation but says she wakes each morning "praying that today is the day"

"The Australian authority overseeing the MH370 search says its focus is "just as fervent" as when the hunt started and it has deployed a fourth ship to cover difficult underwater territory in the Indian Ocean.

A day after Malaysian authorities declared the loss of the plane an accident and all 239 passengers presumed dead, the Joint Agency Coordination Centre said it supported the declaration but had not given up on finding the missing Malaysia Airlines aircraft.

"We remain focused on the search activity. We have a priority area," Judith Zielke, an Australian civil servant who is coordinating the search, told ABC News.

"We've just put a fourth vessel into the search area to assist with some of the more difficult areas of the terrain, but please be assured that our focus on these search operations continues to be just as fervent as it was when we first started."

The official description of the incident as an "accident" was made by Azharuddin Abdul Rahman, the head of Malaysia's civil aviation department, and was intended to pave the way for families of passengers to be compensated."

snip

http://world.einnews.com/article/247232101/uSqNMyG1JbgNBlPZ?n=2&code=HsTlHSU7_x7I50UD

MH370: Nine things we will never know about the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines plane

Rose Troup Buchanan

Jan. 29, 2015

"Malaysian officials have confirmed that although the search for missing flight MH370 will continue, the disappearance of the aircraft has been labelled an “accident”, effectively drawing a line in the sand over speculation.

But for those fascinated by the mysterious disappearance of the plane, this means that there are many things we will – probably – never know.

1. Where is the plane now?

Obviously, this is the million-pound question. And one which Malaysian authorities have seemingly admitted they may never find. Although they had stressed that searching for the missing aircraft will remain a “top priority” – approaching a year after the plane’s disappearance, hope is fading.

The most recent searches have focused on a swath of ocean off the western coast of Australia. Despite the use of sophisticated sonar equipment, and aid from governments including China, nothing conclusive has turned up.

2. Why were the plane’s communications systems disabled?

MH370’s transponder, which communicates with the ground, was shut down as the plane travelled from Malaysian air traffic control to Vietnamese controlled airspace.

There does not appear to be any rational explanation for this, with some aviation experts labelling the pilot’s decision to do so “extraordinary”. Fingers have been pointed towards malicious intent, either on the behalf of the pilots or of an unknown ‘outside’ player in the scenario.

Realistically, it is impossible to know and with the continued absence of the plane’s black box we will probably never know the final moments in the cockpit."

con't

http://world.einnews.com/article/247177097/Mi8SqTYsP5-j7v0A?n=2&code=HsTlHSU7_x7I50UD