Shining

Predictions

130 posts in this topic

I am here in that place.. but it is a good thing... at this time...

Interesting I wonder if the term he or she has green fingers has its origins in this early "GARDENER" society... Green fingers are deeply embedded into our culture as is our desire to remember Atlantis through naming.

Thanks for sharing tht piece EW, very interesting.  I have been trying to think back to when I saw the map whether I took any notice of Tasmania and to be honest I just cant remember now.

A plane leaving what looked like the coast of California (could have been a directional thing) going west, flying over water but dropping closer and closer to the water until it hits the water, it's shallow there. I could see islands of land UNDER the water before hitting it. I'm not sure where but groupings of islands like Hawaii, New Zealand, etc. (no orientation this time of name of location). Lots of boats were overturned, BIG boats.

Switches to (me) leaving the plane, water shallow enough to reach the island safely. There was festival going on, the surroundings were not familiar, magical in a way, almost mideavil looking. Now staying in a hotel with family at this place, looking outside (at festival) there were people laying on beds chanting, releasing. My daughter said "look, a LEVIN" (could be leven, levan? was not given spelling). I looked out and the people on these beds began levitating them, they were flying everywhere, lol.

Key things here, Island, boats, shallow water covering land, plane. Not sure if this is a tsunami but in some ways feels like it. But also a enlightened feeling about it as if things change afterward?

NOW THIS:

I've done some searching and found an intersting article. I searched Levin and came across a Balloon Festival that always takes place on Easter in New Zealand. Interesting wording in the article "mass ascencion"? It's been cancelled apparently for 2012 due to funding.

I hope this is not an event to occur on Easter!!! It just resonated with me, the people on the beds levitating, a festival, Levin. Too ironic I think.

http://wotzon.com/eventlisting.php?event_id=5012944

Well done in finding those links Shining - strange it has been cancelled for this year though, not sure on why that would be  :-\

Hi All,

Further to the possibilities of things happening, and specially in Westen Australia, I have been given a couple of messages. A bit is from me, and some is from friends who 'feel' things.

During Easter this year, we have several major planetary alignments (talked about in other posts), a Full Moon, and also the 'Christed' energy of the Easter (this is not just a Christain thing, but it always has been a very high energy time of the year.)

The consensus is that Gaia (earth Mother) will get some massive energy inputs, and these will help move Her to a higher level - another step upward.

The downside for humanity, is that for Gaia to lift into these energies, she will be doing a few 'shrugs' to shake off the old energies and adjust to then new ones. These 'shrugs' are likely to include earthquakes, weather and similar happenings.

These are likely to occur prior to the energies coming in, as she prepares herself.

If any of you get a 'feeling' or 'urge' to do something, go somewhere, or maybe not to go somewhere - then follow these feelings - you are being guided.

Best wishes, and stay safe, my friends.

2 people like this

Thank you Eagle Wings, living in Western Australia I will be aware of my feelings over the short term.  Not to say that I dont always, but will keep a special watch.

1 person likes this

Something must be stirring. Another vision as if watching TV I saw devastation, people being carried out in stretchers, nothing but rubble around. I heard " in Salvador".

Praying our mother earth settles a bit.

2 people like this

When the water goes down....

The big ships will land to take those that want to leave earth.

2 people like this

When the water goes down....

The big ships will land to take those that want to leave earth.

Well, the Entity told us we should stay ...

1 person likes this

Hey,

I was wondering what happened to Shining? Also what happened to her and otters making predictions? I'll make one; everyone on this forum will live for another day.

That all will be OK and we all will learn for another day. I hope each of you is having a very good day, night and week!

2 people like this

Shining still comes and goes 12:12. Her last post was late last year, but she would probably check in like we all do and she is a lovely soul. Maybe, like many of us, she has had her own stuff to deal with in recent times. She had her own website but I cant find the address now.

3 people like this

Shining still comes and goes 12:12. Her last post was late last year, but she would probably check in like we all do and she is a lovely soul. Maybe, like many of us, she has had her own stuff to deal with in recent times. She had her own website but I cant find the address now.

Thank you Jessica!

I enjoyed reading her and everyone's post on this link. Very insightful; that's true many or most of us are dealing with many things that are testing us in many many ways. I hope you and Shining are doing good; love and light to you and your families!

Blessings,

John

3 people like this

Shining is a kind hearted soul as Jessica stated above. One of her friends, Looksfarwoman, is on here sometimes, she might be able to update us on what Shining is up to these days..

Her website hasn't been updated in some time but the URL is:

http://shininglight2012.blogspot.com

If anyone can get in touch with her please tell her we miss her here at CHANI!

There are many former members I would love to "see" again: BHD/GHD, Shining, Don Quiotixe, and many more..

We will all be reunited one day! Love you all!

6 people like this

Hi All,Further to the possibilities of things happening, and specially in Westen Australia, I have been given a couple of messages. A bit is from me, and some is from friends who 'feel' things.During Easter this year, we have several major planetary alignments (talked about in other posts), a Full Moon, and also the 'Christed' energy of the Easter (this is not just a Christain thing, but it always has been a very high energy time of the year.)The consensus is that Gaia (earth Mother) will get some massive energy inputs, and these will help move Her to a higher level - another step upward.The downside for humanity, is that for Gaia to lift into these energies, she will be doing a few 'shrugs' to shake off the old energies and adjust to then new ones. These 'shrugs' are likely to include earthquakes, weather and similar happenings.These are likely to occur prior to the energies coming in, as she prepares herself.If any of you get a 'feeling' or 'urge' to do something, go somewhere, or maybe not to go somewhere - then follow these feelings - you are being guided.Best wishes, and stay safe, my friends.

Hello EagleWings,

This message you posted just over three years ago holds true today. I truly hope everyone is happy where they are, live the best they can with an open heart and clear consciousness. The key to love is unlocking thst within yourself. We are love and we are all major parts of this unbelievable and exciting universe; when placed together we create and make up the whole. We are as vast as our thoughts and our abilities to think beyond the parameters we so easily hold onto here. Just one thought, one thought starting a new mindset of energy thst expands and creates that world we all pray, wish and hope for. It takes one and the dominos start to fall! With each piece...we unlock thst light that can only bring us thst new frontier of love and bountiful friendship thst lasts not just eternity; but beyond thst which is infinity.

Blessings, love and light!

Don't be afraid of venturing where your soul is guiding you. The voice within is only "true" if it sends you thst love back. Stop wasting time, emotions, energy or any other means on wasted BS. You're better than that. You're our friends. We are your friend. We are one big family and thst love never fades. Never ceases to exist. Never leaves you or I.

Do you want a prediction.

This is mine...everthing will be alright. Seriously, everything will be alright. How can't it be? You're a soul that never ceases to exist. We are always together. You're never alone. You never die. You only start a new chapter in the book of "you". Which in all terms; is the book of "us".

Enjoy your evening, day and morning. Enjoy your life, your path, your moments and only look back on the good memories. Why? The only reason to look at the negative ones is to hurt, harm or lock yourself in your own "mind" prison; if that's what you're into; go ahead. The rest of society does this and we wonder why we are in the predicament we are in. It's all a mindscape of illusion here anyways. We will one day just shed our costume and finally free ourselves from this ongoing lesson of ideas, ideals and misplaced energy.

You can right now; change your course and just let faith be your push into a place of silence; a place you have been to billions of times, a place thst silence is what is needed to reassure you here that you're a soul having a weird but such a wondeful miracle each and every day.

So, what are you waiting for...go out and enjoy it! Enjoy you! Enjoy your family and friends. Enjoy the small things. Enjoy the small moments and the big ones. Enjoy the love you have. Enjoy the love you deserve. Enjoy everyone for they are trying their best too; even though it might not measure up to your standards. Forgive the world. Forgive yourself. Just be you. Be happy being you. Be you and be free! Let' me say thst again. Be you and you finally receive that gift; that gift is your own personal freedom! The world is not free. It can't be. Why? Because if thst was the case. I wouldn't be here typing this and you reading it. We would all just move on. Coming full circle as our lessons here appear arriving to us in the most obsene time; that's the gift; the invitation has been sent: do you want to create here or move on and create somewhere else? That your freedom. That's your choice.

I know thst was long. Thanks for reading it; enjoy whatever you're doing and smile, laugh and have fun doing it!

Love and light,

12:12

5 people like this

Shining is a kind hearted soul as Jessica stated above. One of her friends, Looksfarwoman, is on here sometimes, she might be able to update us on what Shining is up to these days..

Her website hasn't been updated in some time but the URL is:

http://shininglight2012.blogspot.com

If anyone can get in touch with her please tell her we miss her here at CHANI!

There are many former members I would love to "see" again: BHD/GHD, Shining, Don Quiotixe, and many more..

We will all be reunited one day! Love you all!

With the technology we have today; it shouldn't be too hard to find Shining, Looksfarwoman and the many others luk3.

Thank you for your kind words to Shining; with all the love we send out; I guarantee she will feel it.

Enjoy your day luk3.

Take care,

12:12

3 people like this

“Everything calls peace. Shalom! Then it will occur – a new Middle East war suddenly flares up, big naval forces are facing hostility in the Mediterranean – the situation is strained. But the actual firing spark is set on fire in the Balkans: I see a ‘large one’ falling, a bloody dagger lies beside him -then impact is on impact. Two men kill a third high-ranked. They were paid by other people. One of the murderers is a small black man, the other a little bit taller, with bright-colored hair. I think it will be at the Balkans, but I cannot say it exactly. […] Immediately the revenge comes from across the large water.

However the yellow dragon invades in Alaska and Canada at the same time. But he comes not far. And then it rains a yellow dust in a line.

When the golden city is destroyed, it begins…

The “Great City” of the United States will be destroyed by rockets, and the West Coast will be invaded by Asians, but they will be beaten back…”

He also added: “The Third World War will come, but I cannot predict the year. It will be preceded by signs in the skies, which will be seen by millions of people. War will begin on a rainy night, shortly before harvest time, when the ears are full….”

Read more: http://www.messagetoeagle.com/alois-irlmaiers-scary-prophecy-about-world-war-iii/#ixzz3ldQeRUII

3 people like this

could prophecies predictions visions whisperers

of dark future's could be one of many propabilities

and if enough people vouch for it 

could happen? 

something like 

"here is a advertise for demolition false flags

would you want it"?

and people going Oooh noo! ! ! 

Aaargghh!!!

giving off negativity vibration  

and that is like a nodding yes from the moon

you get what you are eh?

and of course there are non visible and visible wars 

covered in half truths all played out for what is getting 

inside our mind and vibration 

and what ever we are we'll get it 

so distortion's are offered 24 hr's per day

and if enough people vouch for it enough 

the moon delivers

till our head spin around so much we get so dazed out 

we start or near loosing perspective like a drunk !

can't emphasize enough its a hell of ride 

and it can be fun but then the ride decides 

to go down and we moan and groan 

hide 'our' darkness but it is only in total acceptance 

of self and others

we get through !

inside this bubble rubble of reality

we could literally swim through air 

up the water or underwater depends from which angle 

one see

5 people like this

could prophecies predictions visions whisperers

of dark future's could be one of many propabilities

and if enough people vouch for it

could happen?

I think that's how it all works and we all like to visit if not linger there. ;)

4 people like this

If true does this prediction tie in with the attempts of takeover by AI?

Video: Some Fulfilled Predictions Made In 1987, By A Man Who Knew He Would Die In 2012, Warns About Sept 2015...

Posted By: Watchman
Date: Friday, 18-Sep-2015 09:01:18

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WDfpmEdZcw8

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=27984

4 people like this

that was a wild video Jessica.....the only thing is.....and please correct me if I'm wrong.....there was no "settling" of a colony of ETs at the 2012........? 

1 person likes this

There was - check out the Dhor videos via Dante Santori

1 person likes this

WOW, is right. Jessica. Petty amazing prediction from back then.

2 people like this

Being a native french speaker, I consider this to be either authentic or excellently (and I mean REALLY excellently) faked. The man's diction really sounds like french spoken in the mid eighties, not like nowadays french. His reference to the french Minitel-system (a french precursor to the internet, "responsible" for the french switching to internet slowly compared to other european countries; I doubt that anyone outside France and French younger than 40 know this), is another hint - his choice of words suggests that he has a concrete idea of Minitel, which was very popular at the time because France Télécom gave the special telephone required to every household as a standard and replaced existing phones nationwide, while his description of the internet was vague and sketchy. So I repeat that this is either real or the work of a distinguished linguist and an accomplished actor.

8 people like this