Acolyte

>>> The Chani Daily Chit Chat Thread (Diary) <<<

432 posts in this topic

As promised here's the Chit Chat Thread  ;D

When you log onto the forum please pop in here and say hi to everyone and share (if you wish) your thoughts, plans or whatever for the day.

I'll start.

It's close to 9AM here in sunny SA and it looks like i'm going to spend a quiet Sunday, maybe watch a movie on TV.

But first I'll try and sort out the theme issues and then I'll choose a pic of the week. (some suggestions from the daily image thread would be nice)

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy your Sunday.

aco

Sunday evening nhere and I'm making my evening meal, after meeting a friend I haven't seen years, and then talking with a couple of guys about Tadpoles In Space and other pquliar stuff.

Funnily enough I'm tossing up whether to watch a Sword or Gun movie on Youtube to finish up the day.And swearing at the mosquitos. It's nice to have such a thread because people do communicate in different ways and a lot of us are socially or intellectually or spiritually isolated.

Thanks Alex er Aco

1 person likes this

Hi all, it's been too long. It's about 12:30am and normally I would be fast asleep but for some reason, regardless how exhausted I am, I just can't get to sleep. I hope you are all doing very well. I promise to try and get back more often and entertain you with my endless charm.

1 person likes this

When you log onto the forum please pop in here and say hi to everyone and share (if you wish) your thoughts, plans or whatever for the day.

I'll start.

It's close to 9AM here in sunny SA and it looks like i'm going to spend a quiet Sunday, maybe watch a movie on TV.

But first I'll try and sort out the theme issues and then I'll choose a pic of the week. (some suggestions from the daily image thread would be nice)

aco

Hello Acolyte, Mods and others,

With regard to the lovely weekly image,  could I possibly request that we abstain from showing our lovely brother and sister felines for say.....................................6 months, thank you so much.

Best wishes to all,

Botanic  :-*:-*

So you want more pics of us "APES" Botanic

funny-monkey-face-picture.jpg

So you want more pics of us "APES" Botanic

funny-monkey-face-picture.jpg

Lordy, I've just watched another Conspiracy film instead of a soothing  blood and guts war or western or Stephen Seagull (nooooo!)video so here's something from the classic days of sci fi....

Oh brother, where art thou :o

There is sooo much more to life than cats and monkeys my lovely friends, and fixations on one (or two) animalia subjects aren't too healthy now are they, but please, I wasn't trying to cast nasturtiums on anyone or anything, just perhaps we could maybe, have alternating animals, like say, an elephant accidentally stepping on a cat one week, and the next week, perhaps a car stepping on a cat. Woops, this brings me to another point, a CHANI breathalyzer. Think about it, before being able to log on, you have to breathe into a breathalyzer, it would save me hours of deleting when I wake up the next morning.

Lovely to be here

2 people like this

I'm about to bed-hopefully to sleep as I've got a horrible meeting with the bureaucracy in the morning, balanced by a political film in the evening .

Mixed day.

One of the Icelanders who organised the the take back there is giving a talk here soon so that'll  go into the local pot.

Last week was about the RB of Scotland , City of London etc.

As someone under mind control by MR Poogly (looking the other way at present so I'm sneaking this through) I'm forced to make cat references on a regular basis, but one of these days I'll make my move,.personally I like all animals (except rats) so are there any other animals people like?

Dolfins, birds etc?

Here's a little off topic question I'm throwing out: the world is getting weirder and darker very day (gives me the horrors) but/and is anyone else having the sense of waiting for something. that there's something on hold.

Not too sure if that makes sense-it's like being in a holding pattern.

Or is that just me?

1 person likes this

Lol KMRIA, no my friend, it is not only you feeling the anticipation. On TV right now in Oz, "Encounters of The Third Kind" is on, and you and I, and at the very least, the other 2258 members of CHANI are feeling the same. Shirley, it can't be long now.

8)

P.S. I think we're allowed to go "off topic" on this one, aren't we?

I just saw a moth fly past the lamp.

1 person likes this

Man I like moths! I've got a swan plant garden outside my caravan and monarch butterflies flitting around during the day which are gorgeous.One thing I loved about Oz when I was there were the brilliant colours of birds, rocks etc.

I'm an arty and I saw my first Sydney Nolans at a university cafeteria there (naughty chancellor! but thanks for the paintings)... great colourist, which you don't get from reproductions)so maybe a butterfly theme for a while?

I present the Red Admiral... ta da!

And now I must to bed uurgggh bureaucrats,,,,  good night Botanic and all

post-84-13759097467052_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

Whoa!

It's like entering into another floor or another large room here...totally different feeling! WooHoo!

I just write my monologue....my brain has stopped working and can't think well at the moment. Urgh...!

I feel so yukky after cleaning crap out of my next place to live...

Just being thrown out of the current rental property illegally but as I wanted to move anyway, not complaining...

I just want to move to somewhere safer and more serene (the current place used to be a crack house before...), and I already got a great flat secured...

Just I have to friggin clean shite out of the place before I can move in...

I'm covered by heap of dust and god knows what else...

Finding rats and mice poos are sobering...SOD...

But sooooooooo looking forward to move in to the new place! Yey!! :)

1 person likes this

I'll start.

aco

Hello Acolyte, Mods and others,

With regard to the lovely weekly image,  could I possibly request that we abstain from showing our lovely brother and sister felines for say.....................................6 months, thank you so much.

Best wishes to all,

Botanic  :-*:-*

ROFL Botanic, hey now, there was a dog on the frontpage all week, I think it's time for a cat again.  :P :P

Good Morning.

5;30 am here Sunday morn. Supposed to be a nice sunny spring day.

Things are starting to turn green here on the west coast of the great lan o' Can.

I will just take it easy today and enjoy life..

Botanic. Do you think that you could post a pic of Shirley?  ;D

Unity. I hate moving.  :'(

1 person likes this

For you Arc, just so you won't ask again, lol ;D

Shirley you jest, Botanic. :-\ :-\ :-\

1 person likes this

Insurance rates should be based on how one drives a shopping cart in the grocery store. :-\

Having said that the cashier had to chase me down to give me a bag of groceries that I forgot at the cash out. ;D8) :P

2 people like this

Oh brother, where art thou :o

There is sooo much more to life than cats and monkeys my lovely friends, and fixations on one (or two) animalia subjects aren't too healthy now are they, but please, I wasn't trying to cast nasturtiums on anyone or anything, just perhaps we could maybe, have alternating animals, like say, an elephant accidentally stepping on a cat one week, and the next week, perhaps a car stepping on a cat. Woops, this brings me to another point, a CHANI breathalyzer. Think about it, before being able to log on, you have to breathe into a breathalyzer, it would save me hours of deleting when I wake up the next morning.

Lovely to be here

When you get your download top up you can lead by example Botanic then we can really see what tickles your fancy LOL go for it post some pics of your own  8)

I already have the impression you are parshall to Zoid Amazon Women from the relaxing image of the woman body builder.. LOL

Lol Phill, (and Arc) that's no way to describe my sister Shirley lol, I'll have her put some clothes on next time. Last time I give you guys a treat. 8)

Morning Peeps,

It's the Monday Blues ... I feel bad for the six South African soldiers killed yesterday.  :(

I Guess the eyes are on the Markets today. Cyprus got their bailout but will it stick?

Morning Peeps,

It's the Monday Blues ... I feel bad for the six South African soldiers killed yesterday.  :(

I Guess the eyes are on the Markets today. Cyprus got their bailout but will it stick?

We will have to do a new study on that.  ;D

I like it!

As Big Kev once said.."I'm excited". Poor bugger died from elation or is it inflation?

A xhit-xhat thread, an opportunity to think aloud and delve into the madness of the mind, to explore strange new psyches, to seek out new personalities, to boldly go where no forum has gone before. <cue music>

Kudos for thinking outside the box on this one Aco (or as we secretly call you, Alex), oh and a special thanks to nah.  8)

Insurance rates should be based on how one drives a shopping cart in the grocery store. :-\

Having said that the cashier had to chase me down to give me a bag of groceries that I forgot at the cash out. ;D8) :P

ROFL  ;D ;D ;D

As Big Kev once said.."I'm excited". Poor bugger died from elation or is it inflation?

OMG 42!! Big Kev!!! It's been a while to hear his name...! ;D

His presence was very loud as much as himself was.

He's gone and so as Crazy Johns...

I'm wondering when's the turn for the guy in the BAM ads. Yeah that noisy one...

Good night all.

Sleep tight, KMRIA.

See you in CHANI as usual. ;)