T

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

2,229 posts in this topic

Hi T,

Never doubted you for a moment my friend, you inspired my work on the Ellenic Theatres along with many other of my pursuits. There is an email on the way mate, and just to remind everyone on one of the many incredible insights you gave us, see below.

My vibrations will be directed to you all Monday EU time mate. 

Best wishes

Strength and honour

Bot

updated 3/15/2012 1:38:43 PM ET

For the first time, scientists have used neutrinos – the exotic fundamental particles that routinely pass right through Earth – to send a message through the ground. 

Researchers have long been intrigued by the communication possibilities of neutrinos, because these particles can easily travel through matter, including a planet, without stopping, slowing down or being misdirected. 

Neutrinos are extremely tiny particles with almost zero mass and neutral charge. Thus they are impervious to electromagnetic forces and respond very weakly to gravity. They almost never collide with other particles, generally passing straight through the atoms that make up matter. 

Now, scientists have successfully harnessed neutrinos to send a message from one place to another, spelling out the word "neutrino" in a particle binary code. 

Particle telephone 
The researchers used the NuMI particle accelerator at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory in Batavia, Ill., to create beams of neutrinos, which result when speeding protons collide into a wall of carbon atoms. (NuMI stands for "Neutrinos at the Main Injector.")  

The scientists then sent this beam toward a neutrino detector about 1 kilometer (0.6 miles) away, buried in a cavern.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/46748654/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/first-neutrino-message-sent-through-ground/#.WxqrBC9L3GI

10 people like this

Light and Love to you T.  The battle is not over yet, but thanks to you and many like you the war is already won.  Be safe, and get well.  :hug:

7 people like this

Take it in your stride T move through it and keep your sense of humour.

I expect to hear from you on here over the next few years if you aren't totally pissed of with the mortal world. 

With you all the way mate.

7 people like this

SpaceX-PCM-resized-for-blog.png

DRAGON - DRACO

3 people like this