Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
breezy

WILD FIRES....

122 posts in this topic

@kandescent  yes, I have noticed that, and when all things are considered, ie: geo-engineered weather, the resulting droughts in certain areas are one cause for the fires.  So manipulated climate change shares responsibility, along with other things such as not properly cleaning up an area after a previous fire and leaving debris laying around, which then becomes tinder for the next lightning strike, careless camp fire, arson, etc. 

4 people like this

I agree about the manipulated changes. I also know that climate actually changes naturally. There are even natural fires.

My problem is that it's the people claiming anthropomorphic climate change, who call other people climate deniers, and who support carbon taxes, who are the ones pushing the narrative. I don't think it matters what's causing things to change (which they do, as evidenced by the worldwide cities under water for aeons). Carbon taxes are not going to change it. I'm all for cleaning up the air and water, but that's not climate change. People need to start making real decisions about where they live and/or how they build structures. We need to adapt to earth's changes instead of blaming this or that. Adapt and move forward imo.

5 people like this

I couldn't agree more.  The US has been manipulating our weather since the mid 1940's.  70 some years. What did all those "smart" guys think would happen?  When they started, there was no future model to base what the final results might be, on.  At this point, who even knows what truly are "natural" changes any longer?  Carbon tax is just another way to rob the you and I's of the world, and hasn't it been said that one volcanic eruption would wipe out 5 years of active carbon release restrictions for the whole world?   It's a scam.  The real shame is, that the poorest people on earth get to deal with the aftermath of  all those "smart" guy's actions.   Our earth has been assaulted by humans for far too long.  I don't know if there is  any way to undo the damage already done. Calling a halt to all geo-engineering, worldwide, might be a serious start.

7 people like this

Yeah, I can't think of a valid solution that would also be implemented.

And now so many people are suffering from the damage caused by the manipulation. 

4 people like this

California is on fire, quite literally, and the damage being done is going to be hard to repair.

At least 10 dead, 1,500 structures lost in Northern California firestorm, among worst in state's history

Oct. 9, 2017   Sonali Kohli , Phil Willon, Paige St. John and Alene Tchekmedyian

snip  slideshow

"At least 10 people have died and at least 1,500 homes, businesses and other structures have been destroyed as more than 14 fires ravaged eight counties throughout Northern California on Monday, authorities said.

The Sonoma County Sheriff's Office reported seven fire-related deaths late Monday. In addition, two died because of the Atlas fire in Napa County, said a CalFire spokesperson. One person died as result of the Redwood Valley fire in Mendocino County.

In Sonoma County, the dead were found "in the hot spots" of the fire, an official said.

"We are a resilient county; we will come back from this,” said Sonoma County Supervisor Shirlee Zane. “But right now we need to grieve."

snip

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-napa-fires-20171009-story.html

Later today fires started in So. Calif.  In Los Angeles area

http://cdfdata.fire.ca.gov/incidents/    

Urgent/California Fires Change Direction/Turn North

INTENSE FIRE: Video from the North Bay shows just how scary the situation is in the Napa & Calistoga

Pretty awful, stay as safe as possible everyone. 

4 people like this

Northern California Fires Update 11 Oct. Nevada County, Ca.

Tx w

This is interesting and a good question what would keep plastic refuse containers, and letter boxes from melting, while cars, fridges, appliances,  were totally destroyed?

Santa Rosa & Northern CA Fires DEFY THE LAWS of PHYSICS (Where'd the houses go??)

500 Missing in California Fires/Winds turn South

NorCAL Torch Fires; How the Firestorms Were Created

Definitely something strange going on.  Several hurricanes, followed by worst shooting in history, followed by strange burning fires.

3 people like this

Fires are funny things - where they go, what they burn and not burn.  Also, how well people can survive a fire.

The first thing is the smoke - fairly hot, cutting how var you can see, and making it hard to breath. A wet cloth over nose and mouth will help.

The second thing is the radiant or 'flash' heat - this kills!  This is what we call the fire-front, and usually will only last seconds, maybe a few minutes at the worst. It can get to 1,500-2,000 degrees Centigrade, so will 'fry' anything in it's path. But anything solid will protect you - a wall. ditch, culvert, even a thick woolen blanket if you are in a car.

The third one is the remnant heat - very hot to start with as leaves and small bits of wood, etc. burn, and then reduces fairly fast after that - survivable after a few minutes.

Even in a house or a car, you can survive - ok, the house or car may burn, but it will give you enough shelter until stage 3, when you have to get out. Swimming pools, rivers, etc. can get hot and cook you, also you need to breath, and the air is hot, will burn your lungs out, so you must use a cloth over yourself, and keep it wet.

9 people like this

Thank you EW, since I tweet these threads, you never know who reads them, or whose life you may have just saved by taking the time to write  these most valuable words.  Hat is off to you in appreciation.

4 people like this

1 hour ago, breezy said:

Thank you EW, since I tweet these threads, you never know who reads them, or whose life you may have just saved by taking the time to write  these most valuable words.  Hat is off to you in appreciation.

Breezy, you humble me - as you say, if my poor effort can help even just one person, then I am very happy.  And I thank you for taking the time and effort in passing this on.

5 people like this

Wildfires in Spain and Portugal remind me of California.

Spain

DMMli8tXkAYU6L-.jpg

DMMbesGX4AEsbE7.jpg

People caught in a tunnel with no ventilation working

DMMbjWeXUAAOrOd.jpg

Live: Three killed by the fires in Galicia

https://www.lavozdegalicia.es/retransmision/galicia/2017/10/15/directotres-muertos-incendios-galicia/01071508087035218415472.htm#

Portugal

img_FanaticaBig$2017_10_15_20_35_50_1323

What can anyone say?  Sending wishes for people's safety and rain to put out these fires no matter where they are taking place.

5 people like this

Firefighter perspective - Tubbs Fire Santa Rosa

3 people like this

FOCUS SESSIONS

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Wild Fires..

17FIRES-01-master768.jpgQ.  I just came across a post on social media that has many pictures of neighborhoods and houses after the recent California fires and there are some strange anomalies as far as I can see. It looks like whole blocks are turned to ash and yet there are some green trees interspersed between the decimated houses. Very strange. Usually there is some semblance of the structures left, but there is row after row of flat land covered in white dust. Strangely reminiscent of the debris from when the towers disintegrated. What's going on here?

yihmjbcyfh6nkoam5aki.jpgI will second Craig's request. I would love for you to look into the California fires. Seeing pictures of streams of melted aluminum from car wheels. . .but running down asphalt that isn't melted in the least. And disappeared houses--now just white ash--with not even a ceramic bathtub or granite countertop or even a chimney remaining. . .yet the plastic garbage cans out front are untouched. Yes, very reminiscent of the twin towers where microwave weapons (according to Dr. Judy Wood and others) may have been used. Who is really behind what is happening? And what is the agenda? Karl Mollison, in a recent channeling (interviewed by Denny Hunt), said it's from off planet. What do you get, Lynn?

Q.  [I have had a lot of requests / emails on this, so I did want to address it, but it feels best to keep it somewhat brief). 

When I tune into this, I get this was a form of arson.  It looks like prior to the onset of fires special "chemtrails" were released that contained unstable / semi-flammable chemicals that peppered over the area.  On the ground there was a small team of ex-military, privately hired people used to detonate special (I think it is said "thermite bombs"?).  The bombs were detonated in very specific areas, and certain times, resulting in these fire storms.  

I ask, Why California?  Why is this a target?  
I get there has been a lot of talk of California becoming independent which is being supported by both strong people and rogue members of Hollywood.  This situation is compounded by the divide emerging between those that want to break away from Hollywood and the agenda (that is stronger now more than ever), and those that are controlling and following the agenda.   The PTW (Powers That Were) need California to stay a part of the US to keep their desired control and influence over US politics (and federal reserve policies).  This feels like a punishment and message telling those that are trying to defy the PTW (Powers That Were) that they will obey, and if they don't they need to recognize the power, influence and force they hold.  

Please take a moment to send some healing love and light to the people of California!

And that is all I have for this reading.  Thank you.  Love and light-

4 people like this

How and Why CA Fires Were DEW Created

6 people like this

Why do I feel this guy is another "patsy".  Surely he didn't walk all over the county lighting fires, and thanks phillipbbg, I've been saying this was the case all along.

ICE Detainer Issued for Suspected Wine Country Arsonist in Sonoma Jail

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2017/10/17/ice-detainer-issued-for-suspected-wine-country-arsonist-in-sonoma-jail/

3 people like this

I am just amased by the fire retardant trees surrounding so many buildings that have been utterly destroyed by so called "fire" 

Maybe they should be looking at building the new homes from these special trees seen in the aerial imagery ..... 

Just saying ;)

22550260_1826699804288974_3853812843304164305_o.jpg

4 people like this

Cross posted.

Wildfires, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Floods – Nature Disorder All Over The World

Posted By: tonzal [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 22-Oct-2017 12:45:28

BATTLEFORWORLD - October 16, 2017: As politicians and political forces unleash their power, to see who can dominate the world, all sorts of madness are being let loose on lands and people. And the world is to experience erratic disorders of great magnitude for awhile - wildfires, hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, volcanoes erupting, etc. - nature weapons.

References:
[ Nuclear war may break out any moment, says North Korean UN envoy ]

California, USA
October 16, 2017: These fires rages at a time when America appears to be in what seems to be a never ending infighting political climate and Foreign Policy geopolitics. The invasion of North Korea by the United States using Kim Jong-un missile-launching behavior as pretext. And China and Russia won't sit idly by as this happens. When the US invades North Korea, it is going to try and take as much land area as possible using all sorts of tricks. Another geopolitical war that will end up badly and prolonged like that of Iraq, Libya, Syria, Yemen, etc.

Spain and Portugal
October 16, 2017: And the countries of Spain and Portugal are also experiencing wildfires, and Ireland is experiencing the unusual hurricane Ophelia, which is fanning the wildfires in Spain and Portugal due to strong winds. And Spain is having political problems with Catalonia wanting to secede, where a referendum was held with Spain refusing to allow Catalonia's secession.

And the Europeans and the West seem to be agreeing with Spain on not letting Catalonia secede.

References:
[ Spain's F-18 Plane Crashes Near Madrid, Pilot Dies ]

Why is Hurricane Ophelia so powerful and why is it heading for Ireland?

THEIRISHTIMES - October 16, 2017: “This one [Hurricane Ophelia] is very unusual in that it has come just slightly westwards but it has taken a direct tack northwards,” Met Éireann forecaster Evelyn Cusack said.

Making its way from the Azores in the Atlantic Ocean, the (previously) category three storm is the most powerful hurricane this far east of the United States on record. Parts of Ireland and the UK are due to experience the tail end of the hurricane on Monday.

Met Éireann meteorologist Deirdre Lowe said the hurricane was unusual “in that it has developed so far east”. (BATTLEFORWORLD: From change in the normal jet-stream flow for that area.) It is unheard of for a hurricane to form this far east in the Atlantic and then take a south-to-north track directly across Ireland.

Note from Tonzal: For additional hints, also read the posting:

The Invasion Of North Korea By The United States

END

http://battleforworld.com/2017/10/16/fires-burning-all-over-the-world/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=86083

4 people like this

‘Monster’ winds, fire weather to blast SoCal; World Series Game 1 likely impacted

The first hot licks of Santa Ana winds began to toast the hills and canyons of Southern California Sunday, in advance of a large Santa Ana windstorm in the forecasts.

“And so it begins,” noted the National Weather Service analysis, as a “monster” high pressure ridge set up over Idaho Sunday, squeezing air down into deserts and through mountains toward the Pacific coast. The latest maps showed the offshore winds would be stronger than had been forecast on Saturday, and they may last into Wednesday.

Forty-one mile per hour wind gusts had been clocked near the Santa Ana River Canyon near Anaheim by 10 a.m. Near Palm Springs, winds in the San Gorgonio Pass were gusting to 32 miles per hour at Banning, and peaks gusts were clocked at Boulevard, in the mountains 45 miles east of San Diego.

Southern Californians were told to brace for 100-degree-plus temperatures and winds of up to 65 miles per hour in canyons and mountains, as the weather maps Sunday pointed to critically dangerous fire weather on Monday and Tuesday.

https://mynewsla.com/life/2017/10/22/monster-winds-fire-weather-to-blast-socal-world-series-game-1-likely-impacted/

3 people like this

Strange Anomaly over Santa Rosa During Fire

This video is from a few days ago. Many of us have felt and said that these fires were not normal.  Is this guy onto something?  Where was the ISS positioned when these fires started? Doesn't it have mirrors on the bottom of it's "wings"?  Or a laser cannon? Weren't strange blue lights (balls) seen in the sky by some before the fires started and reported? 

1 person likes this

part 2 of 3 Visible Proof Lasers Used in 911 Cal Fires

2 people like this

Live: A new brush fire has broken out near the Getty Center in Brentwood. 6.12.17

1 person likes this

Fire in southern California threatening another city

Dec. 10,  2017

The so-called Thomas fire is only 15 percent contained, now threatening the city of Santa Barbara and the nearby coastal town of Carpinteria, and is on track to become one of the worst wildfires in California history

The so-called Thomas fire is only 15 percent contained, now threatening the city of Santa Barbara and the nearby coastal town of Carpinteria, and is on track to become one of the worst wildfires in California history (AFP Photo/MARK RALSTON)

"Ojai (United States) (AFP) - A fierce wildfire raged on north of Los Angeles Sunday, threatening other towns after already charring vast swaths of land, but other blazes were largely contained after burning for days.

The so-called Thomas fire is only 15 percent contained, now threatening the city of Santa Barbara and the nearby coastal town of Carpinteria, and is on track to become one of the worst wildfires in California history. It has already destroyed 600 structures and scorched 173,000 acres (70,000 hectares), the authorities say.

"Praying for my town. Fires closing in. Firefighters making brave stands. Could go either way. Packing to evacuate now," actor Rob Lowe, who lives in Santa Barbara, wrote on Twitter.

A photo posted by Santa Barbara police on Sunday morning showed a wall of flames several yards (meters) high very close to buildings in Carpinteria."
snip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fire-southern-california-threatening-another-city-155145118.html

1 person likes this