Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phillipbbg

2013 and beyond.... Something Is Going On! as it always does

267 posts in this topic

Unknown orange/red glow over Pacific Ocean -

August 24, 2014

"Last night over the Pacific Ocean, somewhere South of the Russian peninsula Kamchatka I experienced the creepiest thing so far in my flying career.
After about 5 hours in flight we left Japan long time behind us and were cruising at a comfortable 34.000ft with about 4,5 hours to go towards Alaska.
We heard via the radio about earthquakes in Iceland, Chile and San Francisco, and since there were a few volcanos on our route that might or might not be going off during our flight, we double checked with dispatch if there was any new activity on our route after we departed from Hongkong.
Then, very far in the distance ahead of us, just over the horizon an intense lightflash shot up from the ground. It looked like a lightning bolt, but way more intense and directed vertically up in the air. I have never seen anything like this, and there were no flashes before or after this single explosion of light.
Since there were no thunderstorms on our route or weather-radar, we kept a close lookout for possible storms that might be hiding from our radar and might cause some problems later on."

snip

http://www.pbase.com/flying_dutchman/pacific_eruption

Tx Reddwolf

Then I believe Phillipbbg put a link to this same story up in the shout box, so I will include it here too, and use the one picture

1409053829160_wps_7_credit_JPC_van_Heijs

Strange lights have been spotted near the Russian peninsula of Kamchatka (image by Dutch pilot JPC van Heijst). The sighting was made by pilots flying from Hong Kong to Alaska. The glow came about 20 minutes after a vertical lightning bolt was seen
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2734573/Mystery-glow-Pacific-Ocean-Pilots-left-baffled-strange-orange-red-lights-spotted-dead-night.html

11 people like this

MONSTER WAVE IN SOUTH AFRICA About 150 people ripped into the sea

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fjBW2weOJs

samer 2

Published on Dec 27, 2014

MONSTER WAVE IN SOUTH AFRICA
About 150 people ripped into the sea
The beaches of South Africa these days are full of local vacationers and tourists
Sunbathers, surfers and tourists gathered yesterday as usual at this season's popular "Wedge beach" of Durban (South Africa). Suddenly, a huge wave rolled in - at a stroke 150 people were torn into the sea.
A man in his mid 40 was pressed under water. Doctors tried to save him yet - and too late. The other swimmers were slightly injured. At other city beaches drowned two more people.
The spokesman of the rescue service, Robert McKenzie:
"The unusual big wave may have been triggered by a particularly strong tide."
Civil protection warned today because of violent summer storms from flooding and other dangerous waves.
Along the South African coast on the Indian Ocean there because of the holidays and the summer holidays currently very busy.

3 people like this

HongKongAlgalBlueDanger012315.jpghttp://This January 22, 2015, photo shows the dinoflagellates Noctiluca scintillans glowing blue along the seashore in Hong Kong. More complicated than algae, it actually is a single-cell life form that eats plankton and is itself eaten by other life forms. N. scintillans perks up and glows when there is a lot of nitrogen and phosphorous in water that farm runoffs have polluted with fertilizer and pesticide chemicals. So the beautiful, seductive glow is actually a warning that the water is toxic to other life forms. Sometimes N. scintillans glows red in red tides. Whether red or blue, the emergence of N. scintillans in Hong Kong harbor means a dead zone could be coming. Image © 2015 by AP/Kin Cheung.
This January 22, 2015, photo shows the dinoflagellates Noctiluca scintillans 
glowing blue along the seashore in Hong Kong. More complicated than algae, 
it actually is a single-cell life form that eats plankton and is itself eaten by other
life forms. N. scintillans perks up and glows when there is a lot of nitrogen and
phosphorous in water that farm runoffs have polluted with fertilizer and pesticide
chemicals. So the beautiful, seductive glow is actually a warning that the water is 
toxic to other life forms. Sometimes N. scintillans glows red in red tides. 
Whether red or blue, the emergence of N. scintillans in Hong Kong harbor means
a dead zone could be coming. Image © 2015 by AP/Kin Cheung.

8 people like this

Plasma Filament Watch, Storms | S0 News February 7, 2015

SuspiciousObservers
Feb. 7, 2015
3 people like this

This is quite interesting. Thor is a character, so enjoy.

DANGER! ? Temperatures dropped to ZERO off California coast for NO REASON

DANGER! WTF? Temperatures dropped to ZERO off California coast for NO REASON
DANGER! WTF? Temperatures dropped to ZERO off California coast for NO REASON

Alert! 4 Good Reasons for a major Weather Warning.

3 people like this

Eruptions, Cool News, Chile Catastrophe | S0 News March 28, 2015

tx w

3 people like this

shocking compilation: World on the Edge of Something Big... (2015)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=640&v=O6OHtk3gKs0

Jason A May 24, 2015

It's definitely accelerating; very insightful video breezy. To change from this realm to the next, there will be more and more significant events that the world will view is more substantial and more widespread. Just stay calm, true to yourself and enjoy what you have and more importantly the love within and around you.

4 people like this

They Discovered Deadly Mass Stretching From California To Alaska… It’s Headed For US Shore

Jeffrey Phillips

June 22, 2015

toxic-bloom-470x263.jpg

"(FEE.ORG) potentially deadly threat is making its way across the Pacific ocean and could eventually force up to half of the nation’s West coast to temporarily close down as experts determine how to react.

No, we’re not talking about Russian submarines or Japanese warplanes — we’re referring to perhaps the largest toxic algae bloom ever recorded off the West coast, bringing toxin-laced waves toward a long stretch of America’s shoreline.

The toxic bloom has been labeled “unprecedented” by scientists, as it involved three different toxins that rarely show up together, let alone in the massive stretch of water the bloom covered.

“The fact that we’re seeing multiple toxins at the same time, we’re seeing high levels of domoic acid, and we’re seeing a coast-wide bloom — those are indications that this is unprecedented,” said Vera Trainer of the Seattle-based Northwest Fisheries Science Center.

Domoic acid, a naturally occurring toxin, was the most concerning threat of the group and has already forced commercial and recreational crab fisherman to cancel their seasons and wait for the toxic bloom to dissipate."

snip

http://wearechange.org/they-discovered-deadly-mass-stretching-from-california-to-alaska-its-headed-for-us-shore/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:%20wrc%20(We%20Are%20Change)

tx Reddwolf

8 people like this

Snow chaos closes Hume Highway, the main road between Sydney and Melbourne

July 16, 2015

"THIS is not a dusting of icing sugar. It’s the full pavlova.

Snow has fallen in Queensland, and not just the speck or two we saw earlier this week, but actual snow which you can turn into snowmen or throw at your best friend or put in a cup and take inside to make a lemon cordial slushy, if that’s what takes your fancy.

Here’s a picture from a backyard in Stanthorpe today. The town just north of the NSW border is 800 metres above sea level, which is just high enough to cop snow which has been falling across most of NSW (and beyond) above about 700 metres overnight."

snip

249850-edac5e80-2c05-11e5-aa8f-85f55b955

Christmas tree, check. Snow, check. Now all we need is Santa. Pic by Joyce Fletcher. Source: Supplied

snip  more pics and video at link

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/snow-chaos-closes-hume-highway-the-main-road-between-sydney-and-melbourne/story-fnizu68q-1227445204442

Tx w

6 people like this

Navy Seal Explains the “Big Event”

Posted By: Lymerick

Date: Friday, 17-Jul-2015 15:41:58

May 16, 2015

Navy Seal Explains the Big Event:I’m going to explain the big big event as condensed and as clear as possible. This is a subject that is very complicated and leads to an infinite number of questions

This is a loaded question I was hoping to put off as long as possible, there are events within events and this is very complex.

I’m going to explain the big big event as condensed and as clear as possible. This is a subject that is very complicated and leads to an infinite number of questions. I will provide basic key events and information, in layman’s terms, that will help those who choose to travel down the rabbit hole, to do so and research what I provide on their own.

For a number of years this event has been shown to us in movies, example Melancholia, and other mediums, if you do the research you will find them. This, associated with the combination of dead scientists, astronomers and bankers, is the biggest cover up secret in world history.

More http://www.rogueplanetsurvival.com/2015/05/16/navy-seal-explains-the-big-event/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=22376

8 people like this

Snow Storm in USA on Sunday, 19 July, 2015 at 03:06 (03:06 AM) UTC.

Big Island's Mauna Kea Hit With Freak Snowstorm. Even as of Friday, snow lingered at the summit of Mauna Kea. Cameras captured the phenomenon just to prove its for real. Mauna Kea Weather Center forecast meteorologist Ryan Lyman says the snow in Hawaii should be melting quickly. National Weather Service meteorologist Maureen Ballard says snow in Hawaii in July isn't that unheard of. According to Ballard, snow can fall on the summit year-round, but is certainly more prevalent in the winter months. The snow in Hawaii came from a thunderstorm that extended high into the atmosphere, above the mountain's 14,000-ft. peak elevation, where temperatures hovered around the freezing mark overnight. The low in the nearby city of Hilo was 71 degrees. Kailua-Kona, on the west side of the Big Island, had a low of 78 degrees. According to the Huffington Post, Mauna Kea is a dormant volcano that gets snow regularly in the winter months, but rarely in the summer. "It can happen," meteorologist Ryan Lyman told West Hawaii Today about the snowstorm. "Even in July." In the summer, average high temperatures at the summit are around 40 degrees, and average lows are around 25 degrees. The chance of another freak snowstorm in Hawaii any time soon is unlikely, Ballard said. "It's not out of the realm of possibility that something more could happen at the summit, but temperatures are rising," Ballard said. The snow closed the road leading up to the summit and hampered telescope operations at the Canada France telescope by creating high humidity, and domes were closed to prevent moisture from getting on mirrors, said Ballard.

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/site/index.php?pageid=event_desc&edis_id=SS-20150719-49243-USA

5 people like this

Navy Seal Explains the “Big Event”Posted By: LymerickDate: Friday, 17-Jul-2015 15:41:58May 16, 2015Navy Seal Explains the Big Event:I’m going to explain the big big event as condensed and as clear as possible. This is a subject that is very complicated and leads to an infinite number of questionsThis is a loaded question I was hoping to put off as long as possible, there are events within events and this is very complex.I’m going to explain the big big event as condensed and as clear as possible. This is a subject that is very complicated and leads to an infinite number of questions. I will provide basic key events and information, in layman’s terms, that will help those who choose to travel down the rabbit hole, to do so and research what I provide on their own.For a number of years this event has been shown to us in movies, example Melancholia, and other mediums, if you do the research you will find them. This, associated with the combination of dead scientists, astronomers and bankers, is the biggest cover up secret in world history.More http://www.rogueplanetsurvival.com/2015/05/16/navy-seal-explains-the-big-event/Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=22376

Hello Jessica!

Long time; I have heard about this; I was wondering if you have heard anything more about this subject.

I do know for as long as I have been on this journey; since 2001. I have heard many aspects of this and so many others that tie in.

I guess this goes with the glass half full or half empty approach. Have you noticed a time shift or one or more combining lately Jessica?

It seems most negative predictions seem to be not taking place. Maybe we are truly for the first time changing our future not just on a individual level but on a mass scale. What do you think? What does everyone think? Individually to me; everything is changing for the better. Not perfect. But better. Slow but moving forward and on better terms.

Hope you and your family are doing very good,

12:12

1 person likes this

@ 12:12. I do agree with many of the points in the (Navy Seal) post, especially to do with actions by Governments in preparation for such events. Whilst they can anticipate the arrival of such events and plan accordingly IMO they cannot take into account timeline shifts and other situations that can change outcomes/timeframes.

I personally agree that major cataclysm was certainly on the cards this time around (as it has in the past)however as I have said before on Chani I no longer believe in end of time complete devastation of the world and its peoples. That doesn't mean there will not be ongoing and increasing earth changes over the next 2 - 4 years especially but they will be regionalised and not happening everywhere at the same time.

I have had dreams of a meteor shower and of course I have seen great activity with volcanoes and earthquakes. There are sites that predict flooding of just about the whole world, including 3/4 of Australia and I simply don't agree with those maps or predictions - that possibility is now past us but there will be issues for people to face before everything settles down into a new world.

5 people like this

I agree Jess--things are smoothing out nicely--maybe just a high point of the rollercoaster ride we are on--but I have felt the dips of the ride are shallower now--

C'mon wave--I wana go surfin 8)

3 people like this

Get Your Popcorn Out...Main Feature To Start This Winter: NASA Sez, “Mega Earthquakes, Food Riots, Ice Age” – This Winter..

Posted By: Watchman

Date: Thursday, 27-Aug-2015 15:29:52

According to NASA scientist John Casey, the sun is about to enter a 30-year-cycle of extreme cold which will result in a mini ice age.

He says that large numbers of people will freeze to death, and that there will be a 50% reduction of the worlds food supply, accompanied by mega-earthquakes and volcanos.

All of this, he says, is due to start this coming winter.

7tales.net reports:

If Casey Is right, than not only will a mass number of the worlds people die by freezing and starving to death due to the extreme cold killing 50 percent of the worlds food supply, but you can also expect Super earthquakes, and more powerful volcanic eruptions across the globe.

Former NASA consultant, climatologist John L. Casey: ‘a radical shift in global climate is underway, 30-year cold spell will strike Earth

With nasty cold fronts thrusting an icy and early winter across the continental U.S. – along with last winter described by USA Today as “one of the snowiest, coldest, most miserable on record” – climatologist John L. Casey thinks the weather pattern is here to stay for decades to come.

In fact, Casey, a former space shuttle engineer and NASA consultant, is out with the provocative book Dark Winter: How the Sun Is Causing a 30-Year Cold Spell, which warns that a radical shift in global climate is underway, and that Al Gore and other environmentalists have it completely wrong. The earth, he says, is cooling, and cooling fast.

And unless the scientific community and political leaders act soon, cold, dark days are ahead. Casey says the evidence is clear that the earth is rapidly growing colder because of diminished solar activity. He says trends indicate we could be headed for colder temperatures similar to those seen in the late 1700s and early 1800s when the sun went into a “solar minimum” – a phenomenon with significantly reduced solar activity, including solar flares and sunspots.

If he’s right, that would be very bad news. Dark Winter posits that a 30-year period of cold has already begun. Frigid temperatures and the food shortages that inevitably result could lead to riots and chaos.

Casey tells Newsmax, “All you have to do is trust natural cycles and follow the facts, and that leads you to the inevitable conclusion that the sun controls the climate, and that a new cold era has begun.” Casey is president of the Space and Science Research Corp., an Orlando, Fla., climate research firm. His new book debunks global warming orthodoxy. For more than a decade, he reports, the planet’s oceans have been cooling. And since 2007, the atmospheric temperature has been cooling as well.

“The data is pretty solid,” Casey says. “If you look at the 100-year global temperature chart, you look at the steep drop-off we’ve had since 2007. It’s the steepest drop in global temperatures in the last hundred years.

more plus videos at link: http://investmentwatchblog.com/nasa-mega-earthquakes-food-riots-ice-age-this-winter/

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=26119

7 people like this

Agreed Foop. I don't normally like posting the doom and gloom stuff or say to people run away, run away mainly because it is pointless. Everyone will be where they are meant to be for the events in life that are destined to affect them - that's the bottom line. However I did post this because in my future predictions I did feel that it was going to get colder, much colder which would be easier if people prepared a little for situations like it getting colder and maybe the power going out. I also put up something on New York buildings because earlier I did comment that I felt a building would collapse in the US this year, so I only put up stuff that resonates with things I have said previously - if that makes sense. LOL

7 people like this

Thank you for the posts, Jess!

Two distinct influences of Arctic warming on cold winters over North America and East Asia

http://www.nature.com/ngeo/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ngeo2517.html

According to the above article in the Nature Geoscience, when Arctic Ocean has been warmed, in Northern Hemisphere, we cop intense FREEZING cold in the Winter period after that.

★We can use the temp rise as an indication of weather pattern from now on for the Northern Hemisphere.

That's good that we got a tool.

But just like what Jess said, it's bloody too late by the time the end results are given up to us to hear on MSM.

Long range forecast is the only way we can do something towards it.

How did the past 12 months go??

I thought I came across bi-polar article on the ice melt and ice enlargement happened on the Arctic ice sheet. (....Just thought, maybe it was not for Arctic but about Antarctic...ummmm, if so, sorry!!)

(´Д`)Then how do you read into that? (I guess the square metre difference gotta be calculated....urgh.)

Anyway, but I guess this is also giving some chance of delaying the contamination from OG and Black Goo and what ever else out there.

It gets rather full on for us when all viruses learn to adopt temp drops no worries.

It has been erratic but if the sea temp goes down like it used be, then that also give effect to calm the temp rise in atmosphere.

(Which in return then affect wind pattern, rain distribution, you name it...)

4 people like this

9/03/2015 -- Large Microwave Energy Pulse hits planet Earth -- Destroys storm near NZ 

9 people like this

Follow up to the above posts.

There was a mysterious fainting incident at a theatre in Invercargill NZ  during rehearsals for a play, apparently caused by "flu".

http://www.3news.co.nz/nznews/invercargill-fainting-episode-due-to-flu-2015090910#axzz3lBpHvt6c

Bruce Cathie had a very odd experience in that town one night.

9/08/2015 — New Zealand hit by large Microwave Pulse THEN an Earthquake swarm strikes

9/08/2015 — New Zealand A few days ago (1st week of September 2015) a large microwave pulse anomaly was seen on the MIMIC-TPW microwave background composite imagery.

latest72hrsa.gif?resize=423%2C173

(click to view full size)

________

The pulse appeared across the whole planet, but was funneled down to a fine point (spiral) over New Zealand....hit by large Microwave Pulse THEN an Earthquake swarm strikes

http://dutchsinse.com/9082015-new-zealand-hit-by-large-microwave-pulse-then-an-earthquake-swarm-strikes/

11 people like this

Reader, link: "Dozens of 'alternative medicine' conference attendees hospitalized after taking 'LSD-like' drug"

Posted By: hobie [send E-Mail]

Date: Wednesday, 9-Sep-2015 23:50:37

(Thanks, N. :)

Pursuant to this story:

Reader, link: "29 Holistic Doctors/ND’s Poisoned at Alt Med Homeopathic Health Conference"

hobie -- Wednesday, 9-Sep-2015 02:55:30

...Reader N. writes and sends us:

=====

Disgusting angle taken by left media, of blaming the participants as if they deliberately took a drug for a high! Maybe because the left does that! -- they can't even conceive of serious health professionals who wouldn't think of messing up their health with ANY DRUG!

This left-published article doesn't even mention the idea of them being poisoned by the obvious source of such behavior, their mainstream "competition" who don't "heal" but "treat" conditions for endless profit!

Also, this "not-news" source managed to find someone to quote who denigrated the holistic health professions, planting the idea that "the public will look down on holistic health now" [Not!], instead of a holistic health representative asserting that this poisoning was done to them!

N.

---

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/09/08/1419494/-Dozens-of-alternative-medicine-conference-attendees-hospitalized-after-taking-LSD-like-drug?detail=email#

Dozens of 'alternative medicine' conference attendees hospitalized after taking 'LSD-like' drug

by Jen HaydenFollow

Article begins:

If you plan to attend a homeopathic conference in Germany, it's a good idea to be very, very clear on what you are taking:

An alternative medicine conference has ended in chaos in Germany after dozens of delegates took a LSD-like drug and started suffering from hallucinations.

Broadcaster NDR described the 29 men and women “staggering around, rolling in a meadow, talking gibberish and suffering severe cramps”.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=27289

2 people like this

Reader, link: "Dozens of 'alternative medicine' conference attendees hospitalized after taking 'LSD-like' drug"

Posted By: hobie [send E-Mail]

Date: Wednesday, 9-Sep-2015 23:50:37

(Thanks, N. :)

Pursuant to this story:

Reader, link: "29 Holistic Doctors/ND’s Poisoned at Alt Med Homeopathic Health Conference"

hobie -- Wednesday, 9-Sep-2015 02:55:30

...Reader N. writes and sends us:

=====

Disgusting angle taken by left media, of blaming the participants as if they deliberately took a drug for a high! Maybe because the left does that! -- they can't even conceive of serious health professionals who wouldn't think of messing up their health with ANY DRUG!

This left-published article doesn't even mention the idea of them being poisoned by the obvious source of such behavior, their mainstream "competition" who don't "heal" but "treat" conditions for endless profit!

Also, this "not-news" source managed to find someone to quote who denigrated the holistic health professions, planting the idea that "the public will look down on holistic health now" [Not!], instead of a holistic health representative asserting that this poisoning was done to them!

N.

---

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2015/09/08/1419494/-Dozens-of-alternative-medicine-conference-attendees-hospitalized-after-taking-LSD-like-drug?detail=email#

Dozens of 'alternative medicine' conference attendees hospitalized after taking 'LSD-like' drug

by Jen HaydenFollow

Article begins:

If you plan to attend a homeopathic conference in Germany, it's a good idea to be very, very clear on what you are taking:

An alternative medicine conference has ended in chaos in Germany after dozens of delegates took a LSD-like drug and started suffering from hallucinations.

Broadcaster NDR described the 29 men and women “staggering around, rolling in a meadow, talking gibberish and suffering severe cramps”.

Source http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=27289

6 people like this

i saw 

I Discovered The Reason Why the Blood Moons Are Here: Obama, UN & Vatican To… You’ll Be Shocked! on youtube 

for some reason i couldn't post it here 

The lady is called Lisa Haven 

and has interesting teeth!

she talks about blood moon that is on track this september

and perhaps this is also related

CELL PHONES WILL INFLUENCE PEOPLE TO GO ON THE SHIPS

We believe that the main way that the aliens will coerce people to go aboard the ships will be through cell phones, especially smart phones and also smart TVs. It is almost guaranteed that instructions of where to go ‘in the case of an emergency’ will be given through cell phones. This is why the government has been so eager to give cell phones to starving people in Africa, and homeless people in America. Please get rid of all smart phones and smart TVs now.

We got this realization from various sources including reports that chemtrails have been used to infect people with certain metals and nanotechnology, with the goal that at some time in the future, a signal will go out from the cell towers, to make the nanotechnology take over people’s brains.

Please read: Chemtrails, Wireless and You

This article talks about how ears are “forbidden gates” that allow access to control the brain.

From the above link:

“With the acknowledged identification, documentation and cataloging of “brain-printing” via wireless devices… the premise of Stephen King’s 2006 novel, Cell, evokes a frighteningly possible scenario:

“Mobile phones deliver the apocalypse to millions of unsuspecting humans by wiping their brains of any humanity, leaving only aggressive and destructive impulses behind.…

What if cell phones did something much worse (than cancer)? What if they turned the user into a zombie…?”

10X10-white-spacer.jpg

OUR BACKGROUND

We believe that we have earned the right to have an informed opinion on this matter. We were the first to tell you, in 2000, that the U.S. Navy has a Military base on Mars, that there is breathable air there, and that at that time, two million people lived there. If this is new to you, please read the free books at The Mars Records and The Mars Force- Pat’s Story. Each book is 300+ pages giving details and evidence of the truth of this, backed up by recordings of a biofeedback meter.

Several years after the publishing of that first book, others have come forward backing up the veracity of this story, including these six people:

If you don’t believe us yet that there is a military base on Mars, then you may believe us when the aliens come, and open people’s minds up to whole new realm of possibilities. When that happens, please remember this message – do not get on the ships, no matter what.

This article will explore the history of this plan to harvest humans, how you have been coerced into thinking that the aliens are good, so that you will go willingly on the ships, and the evidence that what we say is true. I will also describe brand new and shocking evidence that the aliens who abduct humans are extremely evil.

http://www.metatech.org/wp/aliens/alien-landing-get-on-ships-yes-or-no/

maybe i miss the bulls eye

but who knows ? 

literally who knows ? ? ?:)

7 people like this