Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
phillipbbg

2013 and beyond.... Something Is Going On! as it always does

272 posts in this topic

move along, nothing to see here, go back to reality shows and showbiz news, eat your gm food and drink your flouride, breathe your barium and listen to your pop music

its all just coincidence, its because things get reported more nowdays, these things have always happened, nothing new really,

weather change is because of your carbon footprint, but its ok because you will be taxed for it to counter balance the effects so dont worry

listen to your religious leaders, they will lead you to your slaughter in a righteous way, its all predicted from before therefore there is nothing you can do about it

all these things happen to other people somewhere far away, they will never happen here

go to work, pay your taxes, and everything will be taken care for, the system is too large to fail, banks only want to help you, multinational coorps only want your good and sell good products that you need

have a cup of shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride

1 person likes this

16:31... people just seemingly take the word of the most pathetic .... eehhm ... investigative journalism that's ever been seen in the world

Well, it's not that.

There are several good investigative journalists doing their job only to see their work put into a file cabinet (miss)placed under the "V" of Earthquakes and "asked" to keep their mouths shut or go find themselves another job.

16:31... people just seemingly take the word of the most pathetic .... eehhm ... investigative journalism that's ever been seen in the world

Well, it's not that.

There are several good investigative journalists doing their job only to see their work put into a file cabinet (miss)placed under the "V" of Earthquakes and "asked" to keep their mouths shut or go find themselves another job.

I agree Neo, what |I liked about the vid was the combining of the events etc into one record, which was refreshing for a change... I do know a few real investigative journo's but they have to work tirelessly to put everything together before they release it because there editors are under the threat of corporate Law makers.... freedom of the press is a myth these days. Thank god for the Internet but it is being infiltrated as we can see so easily even on these forums all to often.

Thanks Phillip.

Damn i really need to get that "Embedding for dummies" class.  :-[

<following every f*cking line of that manual and still it didn't work>

Thanks Phillip.

Damn i really need to get that "Embedding for dummies" class.  :-[

<following every f*cking line of that manual and still it didn't work>

Its ok Neo... took me a while.

1) go to youtube actual site of the vid and copy the URL address at the top

It will have the word WATCH? in the address for example

2) highlight the address and COPY it...

3) when posting in the thread first click the "Insert hyperlink" button below the Italic button it will look like this 

4) then press control V and your computer will paste the address you copied between the ........]

4) then press control V and your computer will paste the address you copied between the ........

for you and it is done..

Hope that makes sense..

OMFG i feel like an idiot ... >:(

I kept copying the EMBED URL (long one) with the frame settings.

So what's the use of showing that long link if you want to EMBED and it doesn't work?  ;D <happy now>

i just copy the link from the youtube address bar directly pasteing it in the chani reply box

works for  me

simple is usualy the answer

i just copy the link from the youtube address bar directly pasteing it in the chani reply box

works for  me

simple is usualy the answer

Der, thanks T even my way is convoluted LOL most forums need the hyp link Html top and tail... good one.

14 DAYS OF GLOBAL CATACLYSM AUGUST 2012

!

Purely awesome and for all the people affected...devastating...

going to post this here, because it is an earth event,  and think I may also put it in bezerk...because that is where we heard about a black ring around Japan...take a look see....sure looks as though it is forming right here and now...

Naval Research Laboratory

Global Ocean Analysis and Modeling

WHO.gifnrlssc.nvy.mil

"Results depicted on these web pages are from the operational 1/32° global NLOM nowcast/forecast system. This system became operational on 6 Mar 2006 as an upgrade to the 1/16° global NLOM system that ran operationally at NAVOCEANO from 27 Sep 2001 - 5 Mar 2006. Overall, the 1/16° NLOM ran in real-time 18 Oct 2000 - 11 Mar 2006 and was discontinued 12 Mar 2006 and the 1/32° NLOM has been running in real time or near real time since 1 Nov 2003 and these results are archived on the corresponding web pages along with hindcast results extending back to 1993, mostly on the 1/16° NLOM web page. The model presently is assimilating SSH from 3 satellite altimeters (ENVISAT, JASON-1 interleaved and JASON-2) and sea surface temperature from satellite IR imagery. Altimeter track data over a 3-day window are assimilated each day. Nowcasts are run daily and 30-"

http://www7320.nrlssc.navy.mil/global_nlom32/skill.html

Hey Breezy,  The above page doesn't appear to be water temp, although I haven't found what +cm is all about. The following links get you to the temperatures and you can click on buoys or on the co-ordinates in the tables below the graph. All looks pretty normal temps for this time of year in the tropics.

http://www7320.nrlssc.navy.mil/global_nlom32/buoyndbc.html

http://www7320.nrlssc.navy.mil/global_nlom32/buoyeq.html

Temp at 147East  http://www7320.nrlssc.navy.mil/global_nlom32/navo/0n147e.gif

Whoa, disregard the last link, all links from lat/long graphs and buoys revert back to a year or more, not true current data from buoys even though graph states current. Need to look further into this, but just arrived at work, so later unless someone else can.

Yeah,botantic,I think you are right.

I do believe the cm a measurement in depth or density.

Here is the sea surface temps.

http://www.ospo.noaa.gov/data/sst/contour/global11.cf.gif

global11.cf.gif

And NLOM is a navy ocean modeling tool.

http://www7320.nrlssc.navy.mil/html/7320-home.html

Maybe a map of upwelling,good for fishing,but not around Japan.

http://oceanservice.noaa.gov/

all these things happen to other people somewhere far away, they will never happen here

Exactly what I have been saying to people for a long time... Open your eyes, it doesnt just happen to someone else, its happening to us as well...

So true, these events happen and shown on TV and go un-noticed.

Yet The famous Wife or husband who had an affair is hot gossip and front page headlines....

Its a bit like I was saying in your Announcement thread T, they bombard the News with Doom and Gloom, Famines, disaster, threats all day long, so you become immune to it, you switch off, because its happening to someone else.

Until it happens to you. Then all of a sudden You think and in-vision all the nasty things you heard or seen on the news, manifests in your mind if your not careful.

I remember (off track a little here) being in a car crash when I was younger, and thinking How I had to get out of the car quickly, along with everyone else before the car blew up!!!

Wow what a wake up all that was for me... Only thought it would blow up because every Hollywood film you see a crash, something blows up... Doesnt happen that way in real life...

yes chewy, agreed

truth is told and yet most choose to ignore it with the excuse that it does not concern them, but it is an active choice hence Universal Law is adhered to

just like lemmings most realise they are screwed during the fall, and then complain about it. i have no tollerance for these idiots

getting on subject, whats the verdict guys?

are the ocean temps rising? im a bit confused here....

Found a couple videos that have to do with things changing but due to holiday, got a mite behind...

Signs Of Change The Past Week Or So Until December 18 2012

Dr. Jeff Masters' WunderBlog-Top Ten U.S. Weather Events of 2012

By Dr.Jeff Masters

Dec. 21, 2012

"It was another year of incredible weather extremes unparalleled in American history during 2012. Eleven billion-dollar weather disasters hit the U.S., a figure exceeded only by the fourteen such disasters during the equally insane weather year of 2011. I present for you now the top ten weather stories of 2012, chosen for their meteorological significance and human and economic impact."

There is a list...including of course,  with related stories about them...

Superstorm Sandy

Warmest Year on Record

The Great Drought of 2012

Wildfire Season of 2012

March 2 - 3 Tornado Outbreak

June 29 Multi-State Derecho

Hurricane Isaac

The Non-Winter of 2011-2012

April 30 - May 1 Severe Weather Outbreak

Late-Spring Freeze: Northeast/Midwest

Plus honorable mentions too.....as though the previous 10 weren't enough

http://www.wunderground.com/blog/JeffMasters/comment.html?entrynum=2316#yourcomment

Weather goes haywire over Europe: scientists baffled by erratic swings of jet stream

Dec. 25, 2012

629341main_Earth_jet_stream.jpg

"From deadly cold in Russia, floods in Britain and balmy conditions that have residents in southwest France rummaging for their bathing suits, the weather has gone haywire across Europe in the days leading up to Christmas. The mercury in Moscow has fallen to minus 25 degrees Celsius (minus 13 degrees Fahrenheit) — unseasonably cold in a country where such chills don’t normally arrive until January or February."

The cold has claimed 90 lives in Russia since mid-December and 83 in Ukraine, with eastern Eurasia in the grips of an unusually icy month that has seen temperatures drop to as low as minus 50 degrees C in eastern Siberia. Another 57 people have died from the cold in Poland this month, and officials say the icy front is probably “the most severe of the last 70 years,” according to Regis Crepet, a forecaster with Meteo-Consult. While the former Eastern bloc shivers and Britain fights severe flooding after heavy rains, holiday-makers and residents in the south of France and in Italy have dug out their shorts and swimwear to welcome an unexpected blast of beach weather.

Read here

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/

When the ice melts, the Earth spews fire

volcano-ash-gas-cloud-mount-pinatubo-lg.jpg

File image: Volcano Pinatubo.

by Staff Writers

Kiel, Germany (SPX) Dec 24, 2012

"It has long been known that volcanic activity can cause short-term variations in climate. Now, researchers at the GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research Kiel (Germany), together with colleagues from Harvard University (Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA) have found evidence that the reverse process also occurs: Climate affects volcanic activity. Their study is now online in the international journal "Geology".

In 1991, it was a disaster for the villages nearby the erupting Philippine volcano Pinatubo. But the effects were felt even as far away as Europe. The volcano threw up many tons of ash and other particles into the atmosphere causing less sunlight than usual to reach the Earth's surface. For the first few years after the eruption, global temperatures dropped by half a degree. In general, volcanic eruptions can have a strong short-term impact on climate.

Conversely, the idea that climate may also affect volcanic eruptions."

http://www.spacedaily.com/reports/When_the_ice_melts_the_Earth_spews_fire_999.html

1 person likes this

RISING TIDES - WITH PERPLEXITY THE SEA AND WAVES ROARING NOVEMBER 2012

Extreme Weather Events and Earth Changes DECEMBER 2012

Published on Jan 1, 2013

FIDOCKAVE213 - Extreme Weather Events and Earth Changes DECEMBER 2012

Global events for the month of December 2012  Tx Neo..

Thanks Breezy, I fear that things are only going to get worse. Not quickly but a slow steady buildup. People are still not paying attention. Like the frog and the boiling water these things build up slowly getting worse and worse hitting regional area's, not until its all taken in context do you start to see the pattern and the buildup.

People are always clamoring about gobal warming, I read awhile back a book written by a scientist (cant remember the name now) but he made the argument that an increase in global temps will be preceded by a ice age even if its a little one. Mother earth will always try to compensate, hotter in one region she will get colder in another. Hurricanes are a great indicator of this. It's the earth's way of regulating and normalizing temps.

I agree Wildcard.  This is why I keep posting info on earthquakes and all other types of earth changes...Not to frighten anyone, but to help keep people aware..that these things are going on, and that the storms are getting more and more powerful, and that they are happening "out of season"  I don't believe it has a thing to do with "global warming".  I believe it is cycles of the solar system itself and that all the other planets are being affected as well as earth. 

Anyone who believes that nothing of importance happened in 2012...only needs to look at those who suffered eq's, fires, floods, landslides, unknown bacterial infections, and on and on..their whole lives changed..and many more will before we are done this time around.  Considering the fact that some 70/80 Volcanoes are going off on a more or less constant basis worldwide, I can also see a mini ice age coming our way..It makes perfectly good sense that all the ash will cause cooling and interrupt normal weather patterns, then we may also consider all the oil spills, and how they put a sheen on the water that prevents evaporation, which affects weather patterns and how oil in the water then affects all sorts of other things, including the circulation of the ocean currents...and then once again back to it all affecting weather/storm patterns/jet stream  etc...