Acolyte

Please Introduce Your Self :)

505 posts in this topic

Hi everyone ! I jumped in to feel the "vibration" of this forum after I did some research on internet and I found The Chani Project. I mostly observe, speak not so often, and I have hope that I'll find the answers I'm looking for.

Lux aeterna !

Hi everyone, this is Tio, British Columbia, Canada, former Bezerker checking in!  Thanks Aco for opening a new door for those of us who crave more information.  :)  I generally lurk rather than post (shy I guess) and love all the wonderful research that is posted and the inspiration to search on as a result.

Well, why not eh, yeah I'll introduce myself. I go by the name Toma (some of you may know me), I'm a curious individual, who has a craving for all knowledge (fact or fiction), information is what information is...

I look forward to this forums future progression. Interesting times we live in, Times-R-A-Changing...

Toma

Hey! I'm Rags. I'm a Texas roughneck. I didn't know there was so much doom and gloom in the world till I started reading all these forums.I just seek the truth ,that's all.

Hello everyone. There are many angels among us...and I do not speak in religious terms.

Thanks for the interesting information and forum. Mostly a lurker here and have been reading anything and everything I can get my hands on since I was a small child :)

I do believe there is a reason for everything. Coincidence is not by chance.

Hello. I am usually a lurker on Alternative/doom/conspiracy/intel sites. However my knowledge absorbed from these sources has allowed me to impress apon people who know far more than is usually available. I look forward to sharing ideas with you.

Hi...

Am On-Going Work in Progress...(2 steps 4ward...wait...wait..Digest...1 more step...Oh Dam..1 step back..and do it all AGAIN!!)

THATS ME!!

hi all i'm stu if i had to describe myself in an introduction i would say taurus tiger with the sun rising :D.

self analysis time(never liked analysing myself) 8),earthy chilled out in tune with nature,deep thinking, partial hermit,proud in some ways,

loyal to those near,generous when able to be,always practical,logical,a tarot reading once said,(after over an hour of shuffling)

destined for greatness  :)[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

Hi...

Am On-Going Work in Progress...(2 steps 4ward...wait...wait..Digest...1 more step...Oh Dam..1 step back..and do it all AGAIN!!)

THATS ME!!

Hi Kin176 and welcome.

Oh dear that is precisely the situation I find myself in at the moment lol

blessings

hi all i'm stu if i had to describe myself in an introduction i would say taurus tiger with the sun rising :D.

self analysis time(never liked analysing myself) 8),earthy chilled out in tune with nature,deep thinking, partial hermit,proud in some ways,

loyal to those near,generous when able to be,always practical,logical,a tarot reading once said,(after over an hour of shuffling)

destined for greatness  :)[glow=red,2,300][/glow]

Hi mrmixedntwisted, I really appreciate you sharing your info on the NASA pics and Elenin.

blessings

Hello Everyone  :)

Firstly, I would like to thank Acolyte for starting this forum!

Your article on Nexus Magazine has brought me to GLP and now your own forum.

What I've seen so far is amazing and I look forward to discussing current with all of you guys here. This is the first time I've actually joined a forum and it's great to see like-minded people.

Regards to everyone. Keep smiling always.

Remember: "Attitude is everything" and "Like begets Like"

Hi all- thanks to Acolyte for this forum. I am just a normal person who followed the beserk thread, then 'me tel u now' and eventually ended up here. I don't know why I'm here, except that I feel drawn to the info. I do not know another human being that is even remotely interested in all of this. For some reason, 'me tel u now' touched me and I can't let it go. If I find something interesting to add I'll post it, otherwise I will remain a lurker. Thanks again, love to all of you.  :)

Hi

I'm here because I'm still searching for answers to where I fit in in the world.  BlueET, I really like your avatar.

Just want to say thanks to Acolyte for providing what appears to be a solid platform for enquiring minds to use as a lift-off point into the depths of design that orchestrates all living things.... word-righteous. The peeps here seem decent and friendly, which means you're my kind of peeps. So, here's a high, hello, and glad to be hear, and if you don't see anymore posts from me after this one...well, I'm just processing. Long live love.

Ok a little about myself huh...

Well Acolyte,

After reading all the great post, I think that I will fit in here quite well...

I noticed that while bgs08 was shooting the breeze with your RenegadeSon, I could see a spot was referenced from John3:16 in the morning. While bgs08 was convinced that she could breeze right through it your Renegradeson was seen peeking over her shoulder.

Hechita was about to reference more as Onlypureluck would have it the unity of all this was beyond the scope that a-lurker could fathom.

An Anomalie was formed between them and the Blue ET that Agapao and your mommyr2d2 had considered to be the plantkeeper of the universe.

While drinking a Reddwolf and quoting an excerpt from DonQuixote it made me MESmeRiSe my pants. But after a well needed cleanup from mamadeng I was able to tell dcdaveclarkedc that you Acolyte and the reflection of you Acolyte was calling on the NexusEditor of a great magazine, for some fair advice.

After phillipbbg cashed in his denars at I556 west SeeBria drive,  tiomio and Toma were washings rags4200 of them to be exact, it should be enough to keep all the angelsamongus happy while the Styks burn in the fireplace. All your kin176 is quite a family for one that is so mrmixedntwisted as you well know. If you don't know that already  Acolyte it is my pleasure to give you Acolyte this very insight into my darthjoe80 soul. My heart beats like a cheetah9 or 10 times a day. While I would never use a p Roxie my blindin speed is beyond the  power of any Czar in Russia...

Well that about covers it...

Who I am...hmmm

Cz

8)

1 person likes this

Well Acolyte,

I noticed that while bgs08 was shooting the breeze with your RenegadeSon, I could see a spot was referenced from John3:16 in the morning. While bgs08 was convinced that she could breeze right through it your Renegradeson was seen peeking over her shoulder.

Hechita was about to reference more as Onlypureluck would have it the unity of all this was beyond the scope that a-lurker could fathom.

An Anomalie was formed between them and the Blue ET that Agapao and your mommyr2d2 had considered to be the plantkeeper of the universe.

While drinking a Reddwolf and quoting an excerpt from DonQuixote it made me MESmeRiSe my pants. But after a well needed cleanup from mamadeng I was able to tell dcdaveclarkedc that you Acolyte and the reflection of you Acolyte was calling on the NexusEditor of a great magazine, for some fair advice.

After phillipbbg cashed in his denars at I556 west SeeBria drive,  tiomio and Toma were washings rags4200 of them to be exact, it should be enough to keep all the angelsamongus happy while the Styks burn in the fireplace. All your kin176 is quite a family for one that is so mrmixedntwisted as you well know. If you don't know that already  Acolyte it is my pleasure to give you Acolyte this very insight into my darthjoe80 soul. My heart beats like a cheetah9 or 10 times a day. While I would never use a p Roxie my blindin speed is beyond the  power of any Czar in Russia...

Who I am...hmmm

Cz

8)

Pretty good Czar.....innovative use of some of the members names!

;D

Well Acolyte,

After phillipbbg cashed in his denars at I556 west SeeBria drive,  tiomio and Toma were washings rags4200 of them to be exact, it should be enough to keep all the angelsamongus happy while the Styks burn in the fireplace. All your kin176 is quite a family for one that is so mrmixedntwisted as you well know. If you don't know that already  Acolyte it is my pleasure to give you Acolyte this very insight into my darthjoe80 soul. My heart beats like a cheetah9 or 10 times a day. While I would never use a p Roxie my blindin speed is beyond the  power of any Czar in Russia...

Who I am...hmmm

Cz

8)

That was freaking hilarious Czar, Welcome. it's good to see longtime bezerkers pitching up here and on chat. You are valued

:) :)

Well Acolyte,

Who I am...hmmm

Cz

8)

That saw freaking hilarious Czar, Welcome. it's good to see longtime bezerkers pitching up here and on chat. You are valued

:) :)

Thank you Aco...

I have missed your input for a while...

I am glad you have this site so some of us can return to bezerkin'...

I look forward to more of the info you have on the chani stuff and me tel u...

You are doing a great job here thank you...

Cz

Well Acolyte,

Who I am...hmmm

Cz

8)

Love it Czar............ :) now if I could only find those denars I stashed ..... have to convert them to copper before the Fed increase there credit card limit.... ;)

First, Thank you Acolyte for this forum! I'm a long-time lurker all over the web (years and years) trying to learn and grow from probably the same sites visited as most members here. The energy here is...well, sincere. First time I have ever wanted to participate. Looking forward to growing with you all~~ :-*

Welcome dolphingirl, this is also first time I participated in Forums.

I'm also looking forward to sharing our learning here.

Well Acolyte,

Who I am...hmmm

Cz

8)

Haha, that was HILARIOUS Czar!! 

I hope your pants are ok  :o

;D Hi, I'm kin176....Yellow Resonant Warrior to anyone who knows t6he Mayan tzolkin

Read the Chani article...bought to me by synchronicity...that's how i operate...ask my universe to direct..

and follow the signals!!! Thought the Nexus article was WOW!!!

But... after reading thru the BIG thread(?) Feeling that it confronts(if thats the right word?) LOADS of New Age Topics.

Almost a manifesto of everything i've had a feeling for...SO...am now posting a few questions  :-[

Am almost embarrased to be seen critisizing...BUT...am well open for any debate!

P.S....I LOVE this site!!!

Hi Everyone,

Time to chime in. I'm Monatom. Came in on the Bezerker thread. Recently caught up with Breezy, Duncan and Blue ET at the Nexus 2011 conference. Most exciting times as we continue to awaken and I am thankful to Acolyte for his part to date, also to Duncan for his assistance. My journey started as a conscious exercise from very young, my experiences have been many and varied and it feels like we have turned into the home stretch for this phase. I sense it is going to be an awesome finish as we all continue to contribute and participate.

So nice to see some familiar names here.

Its BHD, otherwise known as BadHairDay. Love all things mysterious.

Duncan's link to GLP brought me to BEZERK, and I've been hooked ever since. Its been a fascinating, frustrating, furious, familiar, fun, fantastic ride.

Might have to do some new avatars just for here. Am digging the 'vibe' here already. ('cos its all about the vibe...)

See ya out there, and look forward to sharing some 'out of the square' ideas with ya'll.