breezy

TORNADOS, TROPICAL STORMS, TYPHOONS, HURRICANES

438 posts in this topic

"Hurricane Cost May Skyrocket As Billions In Stealth Fighter Jets Unaccounted For; Tyndall AFB "Complete Loss

Oct. 13, 2018         Tyler Durden

"After Hurricane Michael rendered Tyndall Air Force Base a "complete loss" from "widespread, catastrophic damage" - questions remain over nearly two-dozen F-22 Stealth Fighters which are unaccounted for.

snip   image

According to the New York Times, Tyndall is home to 55 stealth fighters, "which cost a dizzying $339 million each." Before Michael hit, the Air Force evacuated at least 33 of the planes to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, however they would not comment on the status of the remaining 22 fighters. 

f-22.jpg

F-22 Raptor

"Air Force officials have not disclosed the whereabouts of the remaining 22 planes, other than to say that a number of aircraft were left at the base because of maintenance or safety reasons.

An Air Force spokeswoman, Maj. Malinda Singleton, would not confirm that any of the aircraft left behind were F-22s.

But photos and video from the wreckage of the base showed the distinctive contours of the F-22’s squared tail fins and angled vertical stabilizers amid a jumble of rubble in the base’s largest building, Hangar 5. Another photo shows the distinctive jet in a smaller hangar that had its doors and a wall ripped off by wind.

All of the hangars at the base were damaged, Major Singleton said Friday. “We anticipate the aircraft parked inside may be damaged as well,” she said, “but we won’t know the extent until our crews can safely enter those hangars and make an assessment.” -NYT

snip

more info -  images at link

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-13/hurricane-cost-may-skyrocket-billions-stealth-fighter-jets-unaccounted-tyndall-afb

Shall we call this a new phase in war games?  "Stealth" War Games, or "Deep State" War Games?

3 people like this

This is not the first time that  I've seen null school's info differ from what the "news" is telling us and wondered what was going on, because it differed so much, it made no sense.  The four videos I posted on the previous page #2 and #4 show that #1 Tyndall AFB was the target and that #2  tptb, then went in and deleted information from the charts that she'd used to show it.  There is no way Michael happened the way we were told, for whatever reason.  The video above did not show 22 destroyed fighter planes on Tyndall, either, but I thought that could be for national security reasons. All that destruction to cover something like that up, if true, is despicable.  

3 people like this

The Air Force ALWAYS flies aircraft out of harm's way, especially 35 million dollar aircraft. There is NO WAY 22 F-22 aircraft were red x'd and not able to fly.

2 people like this

So in other words, they are deployed to do something particular and their mission content is not disclosed to the Humanity....

1 person likes this

In the case of a hurricane, all flyable aircraft are moved inland to another base out of harm's way.  A base that is combat support ready would have enough pilots and crew for all it's planes.

But in this case Unity, I think you are correct.  There is no F-22 wreckage in the photos, except one with it's elevons and wingtips painted red.  Tyndall F-22's are all gray.

see image

DpRVHdvVAAADoHd.jpg

4 people like this

Correction to the image I posted as a F-22 with red tips.  I don't think this is an F-22.  I do believe it's an F-16 minus an engine.  So... no F-22's in the wreckage.

2 people like this

Further correction... One image post Michael shows an  F-22 in the Raptor hangar taken on 11 Oct 2018 from ground level.  Only one can be seen.  It was probably not air worthy at the time.  

DpRqqqMU4AI1pM7.jpg

2 people like this

RenegadeSon, thank you heaps for your close analysis! Appreciating a lot here.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, unity said:

RenegadeSon, thank you heaps for your close analysis! Appreciating a lot here.

Your welcome Unity :beer:

2 people like this

RS since we share interest in this Michael business and how off it seems, is there any chance it's akin to the twin towers falling? (full of asbestos, gold in basement of building) Have you come across any mention of gold - lots of it, or an enormous number of gallons of very very bad liquid being stored on that base?

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, breezy said:

RS since we share interest in this Michael business and how off it seems, is there any chance it's akin to the twin towers falling? (full of asbestos, gold in basement of building) Have you come across any mention of gold - lots of it, or an enormous number of gallons of very very bad liquid being stored on that base?

I did read a post by someone on glp about a lot of gold nearby to Tyndall that might have gone missing, but I couldn't find anything in searches.  I believe Michael was manipulated to target Tyndall to cover for the missing Raptors... because they do not show up in the wreckage they had to have been flown out.  Hangar 5 is where they crammed a bunch of Raptors in during Alberto last may, which was only sub tropical when it hit west of Panama Beach.  Hangar 5 was pretty much destroyed during Michael with no Raptors visible in the wreckage.

I really can't get my head around the fact that we destroyed a base and Mexico Beach on purpose to cover the fact that the Raptors went missing.  Russia provided the S-300's to Syria presumably to be used against Israel.  Maybe the U.S. provided the Raptors (clandestinely) to Israel, but I can't see the U.S. destroying a base and city as cover.

Also, Q has said they were saving Israel for last, so...  

Perhaps both accounts were deep state... idk.

I didn't see anything about any liquids of any kind.

5 people like this

Deadly Super Typhoon Yutu strongest storm to ever hit US territory, second strongest to hit US overall

Oct. 25, 2018    Haidee V Eugenio and Doyle Rice

44645691 2415328178507445 3578173868893798400 N

This satellite image, from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, shows the moment the eye of Super Typhoon Yutu passed directly over Tinian, in the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, early Thursday, just before 2 a.m.
(Photo: NOAA)

"HAGATNA, Guam – With sustained winds of 178 mph as its eye passed directly over the tiny U.S. island of Tinian early Thursday, Super Typhoon Yutu was the strongest storm on record to ever hit a U.S. territory, according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.

It was also the second-strongest storm on record to ever hit any part of the United States, trailing only the 185-mph hurricane that hit the Florida Keys in 1935, according to the Weather Underground.

Tinian is one of the Northern Marinas Islands, a U.S. commonwealth in the South Pacific Ocean with a population of 52,000 people. Saipan is the other major island in the commonwealth. 

The storm has killed one person, a 44-year-old woman who had tried to take shelter in an abandoned building on Tinian that collapsed, the governor's office said. 

Tinian suffered a direct hit, National Weather Service meteorologist Brandon Aydlett said. “This is the worst-case scenario. This is why the building codes in the Marianas are so tough,” he said. “This is going to be the storm which sets the scale for which future storms are compared to.”

snip

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2018/10/24/noaa-super-typhoon-yutu-strongest-storm-ever-hit-u-s-soil/1759327002/

1 person likes this