breezy

TORNADOS, TROPICAL STORMS, TYPHOONS, HURRICANES

407 posts in this topic

1 person likes this

Hurricane Hector closing in on Hawaii and volcano

Hurricane Hector became a Category 4 storm for a few hours early Sunday but then dipped back to Category 3, still a dangerous force, as it headed across the Pacific, threatening to hit Hawaii’s Big Island and possibly its active volcano, officials said early Sunday.

Hector’s winds dropped to 125 mph from 130 mph, the diving line between Categories 3 and 4, early Sunday as it moved westward at 12 mph Sunday, the National Hurricane Center said in an advisory.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-hawaii-volcano-hurricane/hurricane-hector-closing-in-on-hawaii-and-volcano-idUSKBN1KQ060

2 people like this

With this sort of erratic and huge bad news with weathers....I can only think all the countries start to use their own geo-engineering technologies like Russia to China and to the US are using. That's to save people's life. But the end result would be the total destruction of Earth's natural pattern of weather, and it means breaking down the seasons we used to have....with that, breaking down of the cultures, and even on top of that, we got UV-C hitting the surface of Earth to deal with now...... I'm very concerned for loads of reasons.

Weather War might start, together with Water War....

2 people like this

Strange Anomalies Span the Globe towards TWO Cyclones - Hector leans North!

We have caught these "strange" signals coming from Antarctica before, this is not the first time they've been seen.   hmm wonder if there's an array on Rothschild Island?  I hope and pray the people on Hawaii, and Japan are prepared for the worst and hoping for the best.  Trust your instincts, not the weather report.  

2 people like this