Gazza

NIBURU the topic is hotting up!

15 posts in this topic

Two new videos today re NIBURU.

First the BBC have made a series re the discovery of this Planet, Object.

BBC - IS ERIS (2003 UB313) NIBIRU PLANET X? - YouTube

BBC - IS ERIS (2003 UB313) NIBIRU PLANET X?

Then number two, the Japanese Princess, YES the Princess has come out and decided to disclose the Underground cities for the chosen few and the incoming Niburu.

In her talk, which is hard to hear, listen carefully she talks about 3 days of darkness starting on the 22nd of December, this is when we start our transverse of the dark rift, the prediction from scientists is we will be thrown into complete darkness while this occurs.

I believe she is worth listening to and pay attention.

JAPANESE PRINCESS NAORU NAKAMARU DISCLOSES NIBIRU PLANET X & UNDERGROND CITIES - YouTube

JAPANESE PRINCESS KAORU NAKAMARU DISCLOSES NIBIRU PLANET X & UNDERGROND CITIES

Prepare for the ride of our lives.

Gazza  :(

1 person likes this

Wow, great vid about 2003 UB313!

Thank you, Gazza! :)

The following video was introduced on some thread here but I can't find it...

WARNING, she says she's a princess but she IS NOT.

Japanese officials don't recognise her as a part of Imperial family what so ever, though she's known as a business woman.

...Saying that, yeah whatever her positive bit of comments are ok, I think.

But she's known to have cult connections to religious groups etc.

Just watch out not to completely believe in who she is.... ;)

According to the Mayan elders who look after the calender (according to Drunvalo Melchizedek---see the "Interesting Documentaries" thread http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,722.0.html I posted Dru's video there. Should be right at the end of the thread for now... ), THEY WENT THROUGH THIS SHIFTING TIME BEFORE, and from their experiences,

1) People survived ok during and after the shifts, and they are the proof of that,

2) It's NOT 3 days of darkness but 30 hours, so sit tight and believe you will be ok

3) New fresh cycle to start! Rejoice!

...that sounds awesome while there are way too many doom-and-wipe-out thinking out there. I was certainly was encouraged by the elders' words about the end of their cycle. ;)

You are right Unity we should be aware of who or what gives the info.

I look at it all searching for a pattern or repetition, proof or just the wow factor that sits with me.

We are going to be inundated with false prophets and information from now on.

Just finished reading the Ark of a Million Years all 3 books as recommended  by member Tricia, make sense.

I believe it is not an end but definitely a change,  some will see it some will not.

The really annoying thing is each will not be able to talk to other about it.

The journey is the best part.

Gazza

Wow, great vid about 2003 UB313!

Thank you, Gazza! :)

The following video was introduced on some thread here but I can't find it...

WARNING, she says she's a princess but she IS NOT.

Japanese officials don't recognise her as a part of Imperial family what so ever, though she's known as a business woman.

...Saying that, yeah whatever her positive bit of comments are ok, I think.

But she's known to have cult connections to religious groups etc.

Just watch out not to completely believe in who she is.... ;)

According to the Mayan elders who look after the calender (according to Drunvalo Melchizedek---see the "Interesting Documentaries" thread http://thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,722.0.html I posted Dru's video there. Should be right at the end of the thread for now... ), THEY WENT THROUGH THIS SHIFTING TIME BEFORE, and from their experiences,

1) People survived ok during and after the shifts, and they are the proof of that,

2) It's NOT 3 days of darkness but 30 hours, so sit tight and believe you will be ok

3) New fresh cycle to start! Rejoice!

...that sounds awesome while there are way too many doom-and-wipe-out thinking out there. I was certainly was encouraged by the elders' words about the end of their cycle. ;)

http://www.shiftoftheages.com/wandering_wolfs_message

2 people like this

some may say a thing or two about this topic 

religion belief systems are indeed vying some planetry bodies that are coming 

and there are even those who are saying the saviors are coming 

some are saying there is a opportunity to create a world based on humans needs

or the inhuman ways  

9 people like this

URGENT! NIBIRU COMING IN FAST!!! HARD ASTRONOMER EVIDENCE!!

This is interesting in any case.  

9 people like this

NIBIRU SYSTEM CLOSING IN ON EARTH - SOUTH AFRICA 7th DECEMBER 2016

I've had this almost a month.  Decided to post it so you can see it.  I found it interesting.

8 people like this

Amazing piece of work Breezy. I can not debunk it. :o

5 people like this

This is something the same that wendy and i seen on the way home last sept. at sunset in , center of alberta canada, so we have not seen this again ! this is something THEY are mucking with??

6 people like this

pal, I posted a video on the Leak Project thread.  In it they discuss SIM, solar initiation module, you may be right. You mentioned last September, and interestingly enough, I recall either seeing it on the screen, or last September was actually mentioned.  You may find it interesting. It is the second video in my post, here.

http://chani.invisionzone.com/forums/topic/8123-the-leak-project/#comment-108894

3 people like this

Is that sunset or sunrise? I would like to see the film at the point when the orb closest to the water goes below the horizon, whether before it rose or after it set. Then we would be able to better determine if the light coming through the upper clouds is just reflection/refraction, etc from the lower orb, which appears to be the sun, or another illuminated spacial object.

6 people like this

Brazilian politician states Nasa told him Nibiru is on its way September 23, 2017.

June 3, 2017 - BRAZILIAN POLITICIAN STATES NIBIRU AKA PLANET X IS HEADED OUR WAY

Senator Telmário Mota, a Brazilian politician and journalist, drew the attention of parliamentarians during the session on May 25, announcing in a speech in the Senate Plenary the collision of an X7 planet, known as "Nibirú", with Earth. "I have received the information from an elect who said NASA states that the planet Nibiru is coming towards Earth and the current cycle will be over soon," said the senator. According to Telmário, the NASA report says that the planet changes the gravitational field of the earth and, with that, two thirds of humanity will perish. "Two-thirds will die of hunger and disease. I passed this to my advisers to do a study to see if this planet Nibiru is really approaching Earth, "he announced. The video of the senator's speech quickly turned into social networks and was shared by thousands of Internet users, who criticized the senator's position, saying that the senator should bring more relevant issues to the Plenary. Article in Spanish

4 people like this

PHYSICIST'S REPORT: PLANET X NOW TRAPPED IN THE INNER SOLAR SYSTEM

4 people like this