breezy

ANTARCTICA---WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON DOWN THERE????

235 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, RenegadeSon said:

My last couple of posts have not been about Antarctica.  I do think Antarctica is hiding many secrets due to natural climate change and catastrophes over the eons. With all due respect to Antarctica, I think something is afoot.  I feel like I am back to square -1 with all this.  That's ok, I do enjoy the mental stimulus.

All that said, I am posting two images that again, don't make any sense. 

Location, New Zealand.  45 32 16.64S, 167 08 29.91E 

Unlike the previous post which has nothing, and then something... these new ones are five years apart and both have something... but different somethings. 

Some thoughts I had about this.

Someone is hiding images in Shadows, Lakes and underwater.  You have to search (and search) to find them.  Some shadows have obvious evidence, but it is very degraded.  So degraded, that you would pass right over it if you weren't looking for it.  Why embed an image if it is total crap? 

Ok, on to the new images.  The embedded structures are different.  :angry2: How could they change? Why would they change?

Ok...so, you embed an image of an ancient complex in a 2002 image for upload.  Five years later, you are handed an updated 2007 image to replace the 2002 image.  Why replace a perfectly good complex with another, different complex? 

This might take two posts for both images.

or not;D

2002screen.jpg

2007screen.jpg

Renegade Son, just a thought that popped up: if you built a circuit board based on this design what would it reveal?🤔

2 people like this

1 hour ago, RenegadeSon said:

My last couple of posts have not been about Antarctica.  I do think Antarctica is hiding many secrets due to natural climate change and catastrophes over the eons. With all due respect to Antarctica, I think something is afoot.  I feel like I am back to square -1 with all this.  That's ok, I do enjoy the mental stimulus.

All that said, I am posting two images that again, don't make any sense. 

Location, New Zealand.  45 32 16.64S, 167 08 29.91E 

Unlike the previous post which has nothing, and then something... these new ones are five years apart and both have something... but different somethings. 

Some thoughts I had about this.

Someone is hiding images in Shadows, Lakes and underwater.  You have to search (and search) to find them.  Some shadows have obvious evidence, but it is very degraded.  So degraded, that you would pass right over it if you weren't looking for it.  Why embed an image if it is total crap? 

Ok, on to the new images.  The embedded structures are different.  :angry2: How could they change? Why would they change?

Ok...so, you embed an image of an ancient complex in a 2002 image for upload.  Five years later, you are handed an updated 2007 image to replace the 2002 image.  Why replace a perfectly good complex with another, different complex? 

This might take two posts for both images.

or not;D

2002screen.jpg

2007screen.jpg

Renegade Son, just a thought that popped up: if you built a circuit board based on this design what would it reveal?🤔 Also, to me, the complex isn't being replaced, it is being built on. I can see parts of the first in the 2nd. (Terraforming the matrix?) Regards and thanks, lots of food for thought here!

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Aquinas said:

Renegade Son, just a thought that popped up: if you built a circuit board based on this design what would it reveal?🤔 Also, to me, the complex isn't being replaced, it is being built on. I can see parts of the first in the 2nd. (Terraforming the matrix?) Regards and thanks, lots of food for thought here!

Hi Aquinas,

Interesting thought Aquinas.  I did notice some similarities in some other images, but in only five years would mean that it is terraforming as we speak as opposed to being terraformed millions of years ago.  I suppose that it would also mean that it might have only started recently.  The Erebus image suggests to me that it is more than just organic, you can see machinery and pipes.  Hmmm... I remember years ago David Adair saying he witnessed a ufo engine at area 51 and when he touched it, it  turned on... was alive.  He said it was organic. 

Most all of the images look like some circuit board design.  I was a flight test engineer for years with Lockheed Martin Electronics Division, I have seen a lot of circuit boards, and these look like nothing I have ever seen. 

Enjoying the ride though.

5 people like this

From my previous post...

'Someone is hiding images in Shadows, Lakes and underwater"

Here is an image that should prove that these images, all of them, are not at the google earth location shown, but are 'showing up' in dark shadows whether it be a lake or the dark shadow on the side of a mountain somewhere...(Erebus), or, as we shall see, from a cloud shadow.     It is too easy to look at a lake, or coastal waters,  with one of these images in it and conclude that it must be under the water, just not easily visible, and somehow the satellite imaged it on a particular day.  

So, the question is how and why are they showing up in dark shadows?  And if they are not actually located at the GE coords, where on Terra are they?  It also seems that this would be a massive undertaking to embed these images all over the world...since there are thousands of them everywhere.  

59 26 38.79N, 118 15 08.10W  Alberta Canada  9/3/2005

cloudscreen.jpg

3 people like this

13 minutes ago, RenegadeSon said:

From my previous post...

'Someone is hiding images in Shadows, Lakes and underwater"

Here is an image that should prove that these images, all of them, are not at the google earth location shown, but are 'showing up' in dark shadows whether it be a lake or the dark shadow on the side of a mountain somewhere...(Erebus), or, as we shall see, from a cloud shadow.     It is too easy to look at a lake, or coastal waters,  with one of these images in it and conclude that it must be under the water, just not easily visible, and somehow the satellite imaged it on a particular day.  

So, the question is how and why are they showing up in dark shadows?  And if they are not actually located at the GE coords, where on Terra are they?  It also seems that this would be a massive undertaking to embed these images all over the world...since there are thousands of them everywhere.  

59 26 38.79N, 118 15 08.10W  Alberta Canada  9/3/2005

cloudscreen.jpg

Hi Renegade Son,  The dark shadows are exposing the true nature of our reality?!  This is twisted and I can't get the right words to explain what I want to (chronic illness messing with the old nut) but what if this time the dark is being the light, illuminating what needs to be seen? ( Also the yin/yang symbol comes to mind with the circle of black in the light and vis versa.  Maybe the photo of the clouds triggered this, with illumination happening in the dark and the white cloud is covering/hiding.) Anyways thanks again.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Aquinas said:

Hi Renegade Son,  The dark shadows are exposing the true nature of our reality?!  This is twisted and I can't get the right words to explain what I want to (chronic illness messing with the old nut) but what if this time the dark is being the light, illuminating what needs to be seen? ( Also the yin/yang symbol comes to mind with the circle of black in the light and vis versa.  Maybe the photo of the clouds triggered this, with illumination happening in the dark and the white cloud is covering/hiding.) Anyways thanks again.

Lol, you know that was sort of my other thought too... just sayin' ;)

3 people like this

Clouds (and shadows), still water related?  I feel it's more information rather than concrete structures - but what's the difference really?

I looked up more mundane waters, dams we'd built (too grainy) and a local river near me.  The earlier shot I'm including from 2005 is the oldest and most interesting.  Different technology in the data collecting?  Curious.

Screen shot 2017-09-08 at 9.05.48 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-09-08 at 9.06.12 AM.png

4 people like this

1 minute ago, deekin said:

Clouds (and shadows), still water related?  I feel it's more information rather than concrete structures - but what's the difference really?

I looked up more mundane waters, dams we'd built (too grainy) and a local river near me.  The earlier shot I'm including from 2005 is the oldest and most interesting.  Different technology in the data collecting?  Curious.

Screen shot 2017-09-08 at 9.05.48 AM.png

Screen shot 2017-09-08 at 9.06.12 AM.png

Yes Deekin, it seems that the magnitude of embedding all of these images is just too much of an undertaking.  Everything is energy and all energy is energetic, loaded with information, even consciousness.  Perhaps we are getting a peek behind the thinning veil.  

Some year images reveal these anomalies while other years do not.  Funny, The first image that I found was on Mt Erebus. Erebus  was one of the primordial deities in Greek mythology, born out of the primeval void, Chaos. It was the personification of the deep darkness and shadows. Erebus was the brother of Gaea (earth), Tartarus (underworld), Eros (love), and Nyx (night).

These images only show up in dark shadows.  Go figure. 

5 people like this

A Giant, Mysterious Hole Has Opened Up in Antarctica

Kate Lunau   Oct. 10, 2017

“We’re still trying to figure out what’s going on.”

"A hole as large as Lake Superior or the state of Maine has opened up in Antarctica, and scientists aren't sure why it's there.

The gigantic, mysterious hole "is quite remarkable," atmospheric physicist Kent Moore, a professor at the University of Toronto's Mississauga campus, told me over the phone. "It looks like you just punched a hole in the ice."

1507654409351-modis_so_1km_amsr_6250_201

An image of the hole in the sea ice. Image: MODIS-Aqua via NASA Worldview; sea ice contours from AMSR2 ASI via University of Bremen

Areas of open water surrounded by sea ice, such as this one, are known as polynias. They form in coastal regions of Antarctica, Moore told me. What's strange here, though, is that this polynia is "deep in the ice pack," he said, and must have formed through other processes that aren't understood.

"This is hundreds of kilometres from the ice edge. If we didn't have a satellite, we wouldn't know it was there." (It measured 80,000 k㎡ at its peak.)

A polynia was observed in the same location, in Antarctica's Weddell Sea, in the 1970s, according to Moore, who's been working with the Southern Ocean Carbon and Climate Observations and Modelling (SOCCOM) group, based at Princeton University, to analyze what's going on. Back then, scientists' observation tools weren't nearly as good, so that hole remained largely unstudied. Then it went away for four decades, until last year, when it reopened for a few weeks. Now it's back again."

snip

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/wjx9w4/a-giant-mysterious-hole-has-opened-up-in-antarctica

2 people like this

Bacteria discovery in Antarctica prompts rethink of humanity’s search for alien life

Dec. 11, 2017            Nick Whigham

"PLANETS that were once not even considered candidates to host alien life might be reanalysed to find habitable regions after the discovery of unique bacteria

BACTERIA discovered in the icy continent of Antarctica is set to change the way humanity looks for alien life on other planets.
To date, our search for habitable worlds which could host alien life has been guided by what we know about life-conducive conditions on Earth. But in a new breakthrough, researchers have discovered a bacterium in Antarctica that can survive solely off chemicals in the air.
The microscopic organisms can survive just of hydrogen, carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide — opening up new possibilities about the existence of extraterrestrial life forms living in harsh conditions.
Antarctica is among the most extreme environments on our planet and it was previously thought the stresses of freezing temperatures, limited carbon, nitrogen and water availability along with strong UV radiation restricted life.
But new research reported in the journal Nature has shown the desert soils of Antarctica harbour surprisingly rich microbial communities."

snip

http://www.news.com.au/technology/science/space/bacteria-discovery-in-antarctica-prompts-rethink-of-humanitys-search-for-alien-life/news-story/29e6b683bea747a132ef5d1ececa1ae7

Wonder what the unique bacteria they found is, or have I slipped back in time?  

2 people like this